Based on Click to view
Artist manufactured [gallery]
Time spent 4 hours, 37 minutes
Drawing sessions 13
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

PRUVIAN #61 - Lawful Good

Postby manufactured » Thu Sep 27, 2018 2:22 pm

for halloween i'm making three pruvians loosely based off the alignment system!
you may enter for all three adopts if you wish, but you will only be able to win one of them.

this pruvian has multiple jewels, which means that it has more powerful magic than other members of its species.
this is a very rare occurrence. read more about species lore here!

OWNER:
Sabatea (form)
Name: Aphelion
Last edited by manufactured on Fri Oct 26, 2018 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
manufactured

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: PRUVIAN #61 - Lawful Good

Postby sheena » Thu Sep 27, 2018 2:39 pm

mmmm mark, might try out
ɪ ᴄʀʏ ━━━━━━━━━━
━ ❝𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐄𝐋, 𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐄𝐋‼
╒════════════════════╕
i'll finish this later lol
text text text text text text text

╘════════════════════╛
𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐀𝐓 𝐌𝐄 𝐍𝐎𝐖‼❞
╒════════════════════╕
links are gonna go here
and here

╘════════════════════╛
ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʟʟs ᴏғ ᴍʏ ᴛᴏᴡɴ
━━━━━━━━━━━━
ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴄʀᴜᴍʙʟɪɴɢ ᴅᴏᴡɴ
sheena

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lorne_Purnima » Thu Sep 27, 2018 2:53 pm

Mark for now
    ╔════════════════════════════╗
    Image .can i sleep yet?. || Kalons. || TH.
    ╚════════════════════════════╝
    Image╔═════════════════════════════╗
    Image Image Image Image
    Image Image Image

╚═════════════════════════════╝
Lorne_Purnima

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby - Nuketh - » Thu Sep 27, 2018 2:57 pm

Username: Dark ~ Effect
Pruvian name: Shadow Moon (Shade)
Pruvian gender: Male
What is the key for?: The key once belonged to an important King, when he was on his death bed, he called Shade to his side to look after it. Shade never really knew what is was, but, he knew his king treasured it greatly. So, he accepted it. When the King later died, Shade stuck around for a while, figuring out what to do with his life. He decided to strike out on his own, becoming a nomad. He soon learned that many others would try and steal it, for they knew what it was, and he did not. So, one day when he was attacked by one of the slower bandits (Just to make this clear the bandit is a male), he captured them. He held the bandit hostage, interrogating him until the bandit cracked, telling Shade the key's secret. He told Shade of the many uses for it, and its multiple magical powers. The bandit said: 'Its rumored to be able to open the gates to heaven and the netherworld... Also, it can show you the direction of one of the worlds most rich place on earth. Money and land.' the bandit said, then leered, 'But, sadly a commoner like you wouldn't know that, nor do you have any use for it. Unlike me' the bandit said puffing out his chest. 'If you let me go, I'll take you with me, and let you have some of the loot...' Shade refused, for he knew that the bandit was lying, 'No,' Shade said, shaking his head 'I will keep the key. I will let you go, but you don't get the key.' Shade said, untying the bandit. The bandit huffed 'Fine have it your way..'. 'I will,' Shade said, walking out of the clearing of trees, and the bandits muffled curses.

Mm... That one moment you think: Did I write too much?... *^*
Last edited by - Nuketh - on Sun Sep 30, 2018 8:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Thank you for the clicks! <3

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
- Nuketh -

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby whisky » Thu Sep 27, 2018 7:18 pm

Hoooooolllyyy cow. Marking
Image Bae Image
I’m weak, and what’s wrong with that ? Boy oh boy I love it when I fall for that.

Please stay safe. Do you need help?
Please look at the info below? <3

7 Cups of Tea
Lifeline Crisis Chat
For Telephone support in the U.S.:
1.800.SUICIDE
(800)442-4673 .... U.S. Suicide Hotline
(877)838-2838 .... Veterans peer support line
(800)784-2432 .... Spanish speaking suicide hotline
(877)968-8454 .... teen to teen peer counseling hotline
(800)472-3457 .... Grad student hotline
(800)773-6667 .... Post partum depression hotline
International Suicide Hotlines.:
here !
Outside the U.S. site: befrienders
-------------------
by me!

whisky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheUnsinkableShips » Thu Sep 27, 2018 10:10 pm

Holyfishsticks, mark!

Username:
Pruvian name:
Pruvian gender:
What is the key for?:
▓▓ ████
▓▓ ─♔──
▓▓ ████
ImagexxxImage

𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄!
𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄!
𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄!
▓▓▓
▓▓▓
▓▓▓
▓▓▓

─────────┘
─────── 𝑺𝑾𝑰𝑴 ─ ⋯ ──
𝑰𝑵 𝑻𝑯𝑬 ▓
x
▒▒▒▒▒▒
┌──┐┌─┐
└──┘└─┘

██

██
𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐊! ▓
𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐊! ▓
𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐊! ─
┌─────────────┐

Hello there!
Call me Ships <3
I love drawing, horses,
and writing! If there's a
fandom, I'm probably in it,
and would love to chat
about it! Just pm!

└─────────────┘

Image Image
█ 𝐀𝐈𝐑
█ 𝐀𝐈𝐑
┌───────────┐
k~f - errp - rise - vok
boer - link - link - ©

└───────────┘
TheUnsinkableShips

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sabatea » Sun Sep 30, 2018 2:46 am

❝I won't stop, not until I've atoned for my sins.❞ -Aphelion
xx╔═════════════╗

Username: Sabateaxxx
Pruvian name: Aphelionxxx
Pruvian gender: Malexxx
Aphelion - the point an orbitingxxx
comet is furthest from the sun.xxx
xx
xx
xx

xx╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

What is the key for?:
Aphelion holds with him the key to
Pandora's box, a box filled with
untold horrors and evils, of which
we are not even be able to imagine.

╚═════════════╝

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx╔═══════════╗

x
xxxxxxxTheme Song:
Hurt by Thousand Foot Krutch
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx╚═══════════╝

x
x
x
x
x

It’s probably best to wait until I go back… I thought as I looked longingly at the ripe raspberry bush. I’m sure the others would like some of those too. I padded jauntily through the forest, my jewelry making gentle clinking noises as I walked. I was hoping to nab myself a rabbit before I had to go back home, but so far I hadn’t seen any signs of them.

Might help if you slowed down and actually tried to be quiet. I thought to myself, a light chuckle rumbling in my chest. I did just that though, and slid into a silent stalk, my body low and ready. I sniffed the air, searching for any signs of the plump, juicy little creatures. I drew forward steadily, bouncing lightly down a ravine and glancing around again.

I saw the rabbit at the same time it saw me, it seemed. We both froze for just a moment, but the rabbit moved a split second before I did. It sat below the curved root of a great tree, but then suddenly it leaped, darting around the tree and escaping into the open woods. I gave chase, my long legs eating up the ground underneath me. I sprinted after the rabbit, desperately hoping to reach it before it made it back to its burrow. I could see the little hole in the ground ahead, and the rabbit was still a good foot ahead of me. I pressed myself on, spurring myself faster, and opened my jaws to grasp the little thing.

Suddenly, the scenery seemed to change around me. What once was the familiar, tranquil woods was now dark and ominous. I skidded to a stop, the rabbit forgotten. I was sure that I knew these woods well, but I’d never seen a place like this here before. The trees loomed above me, silent and oppressing. There was no birdsong here, and no little animals stirring in the underbrush.

I instinctively felt like hiding myself, though I could sense no predators here. The air held a certain quality though, and the faint aura of magic seemed to pervade the area. It was an odd, thrumming noise, not unlike the speech of a Pruvian. Despite my apprehension, I crouched low to the ground and started towards the noise.

The trees watched me, judging my every step. My hackles raised slightly, and I glanced around nervously. I could still sense no predators, but this place exuded an air of danger. As I approached the source of the magic, I tried to scour the area to find familiar landmarks. I found nothing, there were no signs of any others here, not even tracks of deer or mice. I was certain I had never been here before.

I paused by a clearing, listening hard to the magic. I was sure now that this was no Pruvian. It wasn’t lilting speech, but instead a magical energy, the source likely a magical object of some sort. It didn’t feel right though. It was just so strong. I peeked through the treeline, but I couldn’t see anything inside of the clearing at all.

I forced myself to keep moving, crawling out into the open clearing. My spine bristled, my mane standing on end, but nothing moved. The magical energy remained the same in the air, coming from somewhere in the grass. I padded towards it, my curiosity getting the better of me. Perhaps I should run instead, but this place felt odd. The magical energy seemed to swirl through everything here; the trees, the air, even the ground felt as though it were thrumming lightly.

Through the grass, I started to notice a faint shape on the ground. As I approached it, I realized that it was a small, locked box. It was swirling shades of green and purple, almost as though a very galaxy had been captured within it. They seemed to shift and swirl before my eyes, but I couldn’t be sure. The rim was a dark, shining obsidian. Laying atop the box was a matching obsidian key, which looked as though it would fit perfectly within the keyhole on the front of the box.

This was the source of the aura, I was sure of it. It hummed and whispered around me, almost as though it were calling to me. I was mesmerized by the strange object, but my eyes kept straying to that key. Perhaps I should open it? I thought, but it felt as though I were watching myself, as though I wasn’t really in control of myself.

I watched as I leaned forward and picked up the key in my mouth. It tasted cold, like a brisk winter wind. I put the key in the lock, and suddenly I started to feel fear. The box’s tone was different now, humming encouragements at me. I tried to pull away, but with a click the box was unlocked.

A chilling howl came from within the box, the most terrifying noise I had ever heard in my life, and the box snapped itself open. Inside lay an inky, choking blackness that rose slowly upwards. I had never felt anything as dark, as evil as this. It was more horrifying than any dark Pruvian magic, and perhaps more so than anything else in the world. The black, wispy tendrils began to spread, reaching out to the ground, to me, everywhere.

I snapped out of it, breaking the spell I seemed to be under. My heart was thudding in my chest, and I was shaking uncontrollably. I reached forward hastily, grasping the lid of the box and slamming it down. The howl was cut off, replaced again by the humming of the box. Shakily, I twisted the key and ripped it out, tossing it to the side. The box again lay locked and closed, but I noticed a smoky tendril had managed to escape from the box.

It swirled into the air, spreading and dissipating into the wind. I stared after it, horror filling me. Whatever was in this box, a part of it was free. I wasn’t sure what it would do, but I was certain it was evil. Nothing in this box felt safe, and I was truly afraid for what was now loose upon this world. I stared down at the horrible thing.

I knew this box must never be opened again, no matter what. If this fell into the wrong hands, who knew what could happen. I took a moment to breath and steady myself again. I couldn’t calm the dread I was feeling, but I was able to still my heart some. I padded over and picked up the key from where I had thrown it. I no longer listened to the humming of the box. I was sure that it had put me under some kind of spell, something to encourage me to open it.

I sat down with the key, dropping it to the ground in front of the box. I shuddered slightly at what I had decided to do, but I steeled my heart. This was, surely, the only way. Closing my eyes and focusing hard, I reached into my reserve of magic. I imagined what I wanted, and focused on having my magic form it for me.

After a moment, I opened my eyes. Before me lay what was obviously the key for the box, but it was slightly altered. It lay on a thick gold chain, and what once was a solid obsidian key now had a large, solid blue gem on it. I slid the chain over my neck, letting the heavy key fall onto my neck. Then, I padded towards the box. I was sure this one would be much harder…

I sat for a long time with the box, weaving my magic perfectly to create what I wanted. It was strong magic, and Pruvians without as much as me likely would not have succeeded in creating such a thing. I managed it though, and when I finally opened my eyes, I was satisfied. What lay before me now were three magic lanterns, one of which was the box under a heavy illusion. With the magical aura the lanterns themselves gave off, it was much more hidden. I hoped that any difference between them would be assumed to be aura I myself gave off.

With one last burst of magic, I animated my lanterns. They lifted off the ground, floating over beside me, ready to follow. This way, no one would ever be able to find this place or this box again. I would keep them with me, where they could be guarded and protected. I hoped, at least, that this would keep the box from ever being opened again.

Slowly, I turned and began to pad out of the clearing. I wasn’t sure what I would find outside, but I knew that I would fix it. Whatever it was that I had released, I would make sure that I would fix it. If I couldn’t return it to the box, I would find some cure for it, whatever it might be.

That was several months ago now. Just as I had suddenly found myself in the ominous forest, I found myself back in the real world. Despite attempting to find that realm again, it seemed gone without a trace. All that was left was the familiar woods I had grown up in.

Without looking back, I’d begun my journey there, and I took off into the woods. I ran far, far away from my homelands, desperate to escape from what I’d done, but also desperate to escape from them. I wasn’t aware of it yet, but I was afraid of my family, of them learning what I had done, or worse yet: of them being hurt by what I’d done.

So I ran, like a coward, far away. I never looked back, and I never returned to my home. I thought often of them, but I couldn’t bare to return to them. I told myself it was for their protection, for who knew what evils might come after this box, or what other evils It contained? But truthfully, I just didn’t want to have to face them, and admit my cowardice before them. I didn’t want to see if they were hurt by what I’d done. I couldn’t live with knowing what end I might’ve caused them, not after seeing the evils of the world like this.

Evils like in the valley…

I began my search for the darkness I had unleashed, hoping fervently that I might be able to fix whatever I found broken. I wouldn’t let such a thing go on. I couldn’t leave others to suffer for what I’d done. These thoughts ravaged me as I walked through the woods. I had long since left my familiar trees behind, and I felt isolated and alone here.

The trees didn’t welcome me, and often I would find myself suddenly in the midst of briar patches, with no clear exit. I felt as though the very world had turned on me, as though it had seen what I had done. The wind whispered cold words to me through the tree branches, telling me of how unwelcome I was here. At the first clearing that I saw, I made my escape into the open fields, desperate to escape from the confines of nature.

With a shudder I exited the woods and padded out onto a bare precipice. Below me was a gorgeous green valley, strewn with bare rocks and lush grass. I started to slowly pick my way down the steep incline, wanting to put as much distance as I could between myself and the woods. By now, the heavy key and the lanterns were a familiar sight. They had been with me for almost a month, and I regarded them almost the same as I did my own jewelry.

Nothing yet had seemed amiss, though I hadn’t let my guard down yet. I felt that it would come eventually, and I had to be prepared to stop it. I had decided to refer to it as the Calamity, an impending disaster waiting to unfold. I wasn’t sure what it would be, or when it would happen, but I would be ready. I kept my eyes open for danger, both for myself and others. A few times I had encountered other Pruvians, and I had carefully hidden and watched them for a few days each.

When I had determined that they seemed happy and safe, I would move on. Each time I felt a pang of regret for what I had lost in my homeland, but I didn’t let it stop me. I had to fix this, and then maybe some day I thought I might be able to go home. That thought kept me moving, and I kept searching.

As I entered this valley now, I noticed a gentle tinkling noise that was all too familiar. It was the sound of a Pruvian’s jewelry. I attempted to hide, crouching down in the long grass, but a sudden rush of magic told me that I had been seen. A harsh wind buffeted me, threatening to send me tumbling down the mountain. A harsh voice accompanied it, and I heard the lilting waves of magic over the wind, “What are you doing here?”

A young Pruvian stood before me, her glowing eyes the only indication of the wind magic she was using. She was snarling at me, obviously prepared to fight for her territory, but I saw fear in her eyes as she looked me over. Her gaze travelled over my jewelry, taking in the obvious mark of my enhanced magical capabilities. Despite being outclassed, she stood her ground, and snapped at me again, “Why are you on our territory?”

I gripped the ground with my claws, raising myself slightly, “I’m travelling through, I mean you no harm!”

The wind died down slightly, but didn’t fade entirely. “This is the territory of the Valley Clan. You’re not welcome here.” She hissed.

“Please, I just want to pass through.” I pleaded, glancing behind her at the woods and shuddering slightly at the thought of returning there.

She squinted at me, and looked me over with her cold eyes. Then, slowly, the wind died down and she dropped her menacing stance. “Very well.”

I breathed out a sigh of relief, and noticed that she seemed to do the same. A battle between us would likely have been heavily one-sided, even if I wasn’t much for fighting magic. The difference in power was simply too much. Her tenacity frightened me though, and if it had actually come down to a fight, I didn’t think I would’ve escaped unscathed.

“I’ll take you with me to our home for now, and you can leave tomorrow.” The Pruvian said, glancing up at the darkening sky.

I nodded, and began to follow as she stalked past me.

“What brings you all the way out here? Most clans wouldn’t let someone like you leave so easily, you’re too useful.” She said, her voice full of scorn.

I hesitated for a moment, unsure of what I should say. I finally stammered out, “I left my clan. I decided I’d prefer to live alone.”

She huffed, looking like she didn’t believe me, but she didn’t question me further.

“My name’s Aphelion.” I said, hoping to distract her before she might think better of pressing the subject.

“I’m Meridian.” She replied after a moment, and her voice sounded softer.

We travelled in silence after that, but it felt much less hostile than before. We padded down into the depths of the valley, and eventually found ourselves on a well-worn path. The scent of many Pruvians was becoming clear, and the path obviously lead into Meridian’s home. Before long, I made out the shelters and dens, pressed up against the bottom of a steep precipice. It was sheltered from the valley winds, and was easily defendable. Whoever had chosen this location was obviously quite wise.

A few heads poked out of the dens at our approach, and a couple voices called out curiously. “Hey, Meridian, who’s this? What’s he here for? Why’d you bring someone like him in here?”

I ducked my head, and refused to meet anyone’s eyes. Meridian ignored the other Pruvians, and headed straight towards what seemed like the leader’s den. An aging male sat at the entrance, eyeing me curiously as we approached.

“Who’ve you brought with you today, Meridian?” He asked, his voice deep and grizzled.

“I found him up at the entrance to the valley. He claims he’s just passing through, so I told him I’d give him safe passage to the other side of our territory tomorrow.” She replied, her voice confident, but with a hint of rebellious attitude.

The elder snorted, “Wouldn’t that be my decision?” He asked, raising one eyebrow, before turning to me. “Is this true?”

“Yes, I am just travelling through.” I replied, ducking my head respectfully.

He looked me over, much in the same way Meridian had, taking special note of my extra jewelry. His eyes seemed to stray to my lanterns though, and his eyes narrowed slightly. He was sharp, for sure, and I began to fear that he sensed the difference in the magical aura of one of the lanterns. After a moment though, he relaxed.

“Very well. You may stay here for the night, and Meridian can bring you to the exit of the valley tomorrow.”

I nodded gratefully, relieved that he seemed to have not noticed anything amiss.

The night passed uneventfully, and just as the elder had told me, Meridian came to bring me out of their territory.

As we padded away from the camp, I watched the Pruvians head out to gather supplies and hunt for the day. I felt a pang of homesickness, but I suppressed it. I couldn’t go back home, not yet. I hadn’t found the Calamity yet.

Meridian seemed to notice my gaze, and she said, “If you were going to miss them, then why’d you leave?”

I bowed my head, and bided my time on answering. Meridian stayed silent, waiting for me to answer, as we walked further away from her home and back out into the open meadows. A slight incline told me that we were heading back up and out of the valley. Finally, I said, “I had to. I made a mistake, and I couldn’t stay there anymore. I have to find a way to fix it, and then I might be able to go back.”

Meridian chewed this over for a while, before she started to ask me another question, “What did you do-“

And a chilling cracking sound echoed out from behind us, cutting her off. It was a sound as loud as thunder, and it seemed to grow in intensity very fast. As we glanced behind us, we watched a part of the precipice crack, and slowly begin to tip over, almost exactly over Meridian’s home.

Just as Meridian started running, crying out in fear, it fell. Just as suddenly as it had broken, it crashed to the ground. The very earth shuddered under its force, and the sound was earsplitting, an echoing boom of destruction. I chased after Meridian, almost without even realizing what I was doing. I felt stunned, and my ears were ringing from the intensity of the crashing.

We arrived back at camp in what felt like hours, but at the speed we were going it had to have been only minutes. As she ran, Meridian kept pleading to herself, to the sky, to the very gods, “Please no, please, please have missed them, please…” over and over.

As we drew closer though, it became obvious that the rock had fallen across a large portion of the camp. Crushed were half of the dens, and a large boulder lay over the remains of the elder’s den. Pruvians stood around, stunned and crying. Some were crawling towards the rocks, desperately calling out the names of those who had been standing beside them just moments before. As we came into the camp, it was as if a spell was broken, and wails and cries began to emanate from everywhere all at once.

Chaos ensued. Pruvians ran to and fro, scratching at the rocks and desperately searching for loved ones. Some trickled in from the surrounding meadows, returning from their trips to see what the commotion was all about. I lost Meridian in the chaos, and I stood alone in the middle of the camp. I felt like the only one still numb and stunned, as I watched the Pruvians race around me.

This was my fault. This was the Calamity. Here it was, sent to smite these innocent lives out. I had done this, I was sure of it. Tears began to trickle from my eyes, and I cried out in agony. How could I have done this? This wasn’t what I’d wanted.

“Take it back!” I yelled at the sky, “Take it back, I don’t want it! I don’t want this on my shoulders. I didn’t… I didn’t mean for this to happen… It’s all my fault.” My voice grew fainter as I continued, until the ending was barely a whisper.

“What did you do?” A voice said, from suddenly in front of me.

As I glanced up, I found Meridian. Blood streaked her pelt, though whether it was hers or another’s I couldn’t tell. Tears traced their way down her cheeks, but she was looking at me accusatorily. I deserved that, I knew I did.

“I… I opened the box. I released this…” I choked out, glancing behind her at the carnage that lay infront of us.

I faintly heard Meridian speaking, words of anger and hurt I was sure, but I couldn’t make out what they were. I was suddenly focused on what I could do. I saw Pruvians running, clawing and desperately trying to move the rocks, as though in slow motion. I suddenly knew what I could do. I couldn’t fix this, but I could help.

I pushed past Meridian, and I felt what might have been fangs or claws against my pelt, but I ignored them. I padded up to the vast, crumbling rocks, and closed my eyes. I pulled from deep within myself my magic, and let it surge through me. I dredged up every ounce that I could, panting with the effort, and when I felt that I couldn’t spare even a smidgen more, I released it.

My magic flowed out from me, a deep blue tide that splashed across the ground. It spread quickly around the rock, lapping across the entire structure. For a moment, everything seemed to pause, and then with a massive heave, the magic lurched upwards. The rocks shifted and groaned as they were lifted into the air, and suddenly the dens were visible again.

I heaved with all my might, but my magic was beginning to reach its limits. I was shaking with exertion, and my legs threatened to buckle under me. I cast my gaze around desperately, and I met Meridian’s furious gaze. She glared at me for a moment before she seemed to realize what it was that I wanted. Her eyes began to glow with her magic again, and she cried out, “Help him!” as she let loose her own surge of magic.

It arched upwards, supporting my magic and lifting the rocks higher. Suddenly, several other streaks of color merged with ours, lifting and shifting the rocks away from the camp. The Pruvians were all helping, sobbing and crying as they unveiled more of their broken home. Still, we pushed on, until the very last rocks were outside of the camp boundaries. All at once, we recoiled our magic.

The rocks thundered to the ground again, but the wave of destruction was already done. Several Pruvians fainted, having exerted all of their magical supply for the time being. I lost vision for a moment, but I managed to stay standing. I panted heavily, casting my gaze around the camp. Those that were still conscious were padding forward, picking through the wreckage for survivors, and for bodies.

I started to pad forward, to help, but Meridian stopped me. “You’ve done enough.” She hissed, her eyes a mix of anger and gratitude. “Get out.”

I nodded slowly, pain wracking me, but still I felt that I deserved this. I had caused this, and no matter how much I helped now, the damage had already been done. I turned, and began to run again. My aching legs threatened to buckle at every step, but I forced them to keep moving. I ran, until the meadows and the valley were far behind me. Tears lay scattered on the ground behind me, the only thing that I could give to them now.

That felt like such a long time ago now. I’d given up hope on ever returning home at this point. The Calamity still existed, taunting me periodically. I’d helped countless Pruvians, and even forest animals, as earthquakes and storms wreaked havoc on them. Each time I was wracked with guilt, and though I did all I could, I knew it wasn’t enough.

I travelled on my own now, looking for signs of my sin wherever I went. I was trying to get ahead of it, and stop others from suffering before such an event could occur. I wasn’t good at it yet, but I was trying. Maybe some day I might be able to…

The hardest part is staying away from others, though. I felt as though the Calamity was following me, spreading suffering wherever I went. I was afraid to pull back too much from others, because then how would I know if they were hurting because of me? But I stayed away, and kept my distance from them. I became a silent observer, and I’ve gotten pretty good at it. My dark pelt blends in well with the night, and I smother the lantern’s light when I’m afraid of being spotted.

I do what I can to help those suffering, and then I move on. One day this curse might finally end, and the Calamity might fade away, finally spent. I hope for that day with all my being, but I’m afraid that day will never come. This is my life-long burden, and I shoulder it as best I can.

I protect the lantern and the key from watching eyes, and I guard my heart, for fear of my will faltering. I can’t allow myself to stop this, not until it’s over. As much as I want to just quit, and let the world crash down around me, I can’t. I couldn’t bear it. So I’ll see this through, and if you ever see my lanterns or my dark pawprints, please know that I’m watching. I know what I’ve done, and I’ll atone for it, even if it takes my whole life.

Aphelion struggles with what he considers his "sin". He believes that he's pushed the world into darkness, and he sees every catastrophic event as something that he's caused. Since he's unaware of what exactly he's caused, he assumes that any and every event could have been his doing, and so he feels responsible for it. He runs himself ragged trying desperately to fix what he believes he's caused, and he's becoming more and more solemn as times go on.

Internally, Aphelion feels quite lonely. He's pushed himself into a life of seclusion, out of fear for hurting those he comes close to. He distances himself, as much for their benefit as for his own. Aphelion is a coward, and he is equally afraid of losing someone and hurting himself. His cowardice wins in most situations, and he becomes paranoid and anxious easily. However, he tends to be able to overcome his fears when it's a matter of following his personal rules. He believes that one should fix their mistakes, and that you should not make others suffer for your actions.

He has a love-hate relationship with magic. The magic of the box has resulted in the drastic change in his life, but it has also lead to him meeting and helping many others. He regrets opening the box, and he regrets what it has done to others, but he feels a gratitude towards his abilities to do what others might not be able to. His enhanced abilities have wound up saving him and others countless times now, and he feels that if he were a normal Pruvian, he might not be able to effectively do as much as he has. As much as the magic is a curse, it is also a blessing to him.

Overall, Aphelion is a naive Pruvian, who feels a strong sense of responsibility to the world around him. He believes that he has cast the world into darkness, and he will always do his best to save those he sees as innocents caught in the crossfires. He struggles with himself, for opening the box, as well as for always being one step behind the Calamity. More than anything, he wants to end the suffering in the world, and allow others to live peacefully, even if he cannot.

Last edited by Sabatea on Wed Oct 24, 2018 3:55 am, edited 12 times in total.

X
X
X
XXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Maplestar image © Chimerect
Sabatea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vampire Adam » Tue Oct 02, 2018 1:18 pm

Username: Vampire Adam
Pruvian name: Anubis
Pruvian gender: Male
What is the key for?: His key opens the Tomb of the Forgotten King, an unpopular ruler who was assassinated at a young age due to his political beliefs. The history regarding this man has been distorted over time to tarnish his image, but he was always a man of the people who strove to better the lives of his subjects. Other political figures wanted him to rule with a firmer hand, which he refused to do.

He raised Anubis as a companion to the royal family, honoring him with the name of the Egyptian God of the Scales. He served as a loyal guardian and friend until the king’s death. The distraught queen gave him the key to her husband’s secret tomb, begging him to watch over the king during his journey in the afterlife. Anubis takes this task very seriously, dedicating his life to protecting the tomb of his fallen friend, who he believes would have led the people to happiness and prosperity.
On an indefinite hiatus from CS and Discord. Can still be contacted via PM.
Vampire Adam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snowlondon » Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:41 pm

Last edited by Snowlondon on Fri Nov 02, 2018 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxHi, I'm Snowlondon!
xxxxxxxxYou can call me Snow. I use
xxxxxxxxshe/her pronouns, and I love
xxxxxxxxwriting, drawing, and baking.
xxxBest Friend x Art Instagram x My Art Shop
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Snowlondon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery