▸ 3/9/2018- Officially Opened
Feel Free to mark now
▸ Looking for Artists!
PM Saltfriend if interested!!
▸Deviantart & Discord Saikit adopts coming soon

-
-

Saikits are a pet much like you typical house cat in size,
With dumbo ears and big fluff tuffs above their ears.
They are normally pretty cuddly and friendly and rarely, if ever, bite.
Funny creatures that sometimes walk on their hind legs.

Sometimes you will come across a Feral Saikits,
Bit meaner then a pet Saikit and often have claws.

You may meet a Pet Saikit with claws,
these Saikits were a once Feral Saikit but have been tamed or
You might meet a Feral Saikit without claws,
these Saikits were a once Pet Saikit that went Feral.

-
-

Raww~ wrote:Claiming Condition
To get a chance to win this Saikit; copy & fill out the link below.
The best entry wins
Claim ends: 6 Days (26/09/18 11:59pm AEST)

~ One entry per person
~ Copy the code below
~ What's this Saikits Bio (at least 1 sentence)

Current Owner: Lloril
-
Mutations: Common
~ New Feral Saikit (without claws & without collar)
~ Minor Edit (eyes)
~ Custom Ears

-
Lloril wrote:Username: Lloril
Name: Azur
Gender/Pronouns: Genderfluid | They/He/She
Bio: Many say they get lost in music. Their mind drifts off to palces unknown, their body taking on a mind of its own, feelings long buried arise, or others simply look for an escape.

For Azur, they have never known themself as well as when a beat overtakes them. Connecting to the song and creating a dance is an experience so intimate, their performances can move others to tears. Each piece of music is unique and its up to the performer to show their own interpretation.

What started as ballet soon became ballroom; the strictly choreographed performances left Azur feeing trapped, unable to move in the ways they felt the music guiding them. Classic pieces spoke a different language, being able to move more freely kept them learning different styles but having to adhere to strict rules eventually drove Azur to hiphop and freestyle. It was love at first beat.

Beig able to incorporate all of the styles they had learned ovet the years allowes Azur to create a style all their own and being able to collaborate with the music and the people took them on a self-exploratory journey they wouldnt soon forget. Though fine in a group, Azur excels in singular performances and competes worldwide. As a hobby, they take things a step further and translates their style on the ice. Of course they believe they are nowhere near professional in terms of ice skating but nothing is more freeing than a rhytm and a beat and a place to move theit feet.
-
-

-
-
Last edited by Raww~ on Sun Oct 07, 2018 5:56 am, edited 3 times in total.
Raww~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: #77

Postby gryphus. » Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:25 am

Username:Griffenmaster
Name: Fierey
Gender/Pronouns: Female she/her
Bio: Fierey is a calm and gentle Sakit. She always loves to read and explore the world around her, she likes to find berries and herbs and cook with them after shes done with exploring for the day.

Imagecall me bear :3 !!
I AM elation !!

gryphus.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .sharky » Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:04 am

Username: .sharky
Name: Serenity
Gender/Pronouns: female
Bio: A quiet and placid creature. Enjoys reading and gardening, keeps to herself. Is very independent but also very picky. Human contact isn’t her strongest suite.
i quit :)
☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆

.sharky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kaveh » Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:30 pm

Username: .clover.
Name: Tabitha
Gender/Pronouns: female
Bio: She’s very peaceful, shy, and kind. She loves taking naps and doodling when bored. She loves small animals such as birds and bunnies. Her calm and kind nature can easily be taken advantage of, as she has a hard time saying no.
┌─────────┐

Imagex

└─────────┘
┌───────────────────────┐

"Sometimes, hopes and dreams bring suffering
instead of happiness."

Hello! You can just call me Kaveh or Arlo!
Genshin UID: 611033570

TH | Pokefarm | ©
x

└───────────────────────┘
┌─┐

└─┘
Kaveh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby --Apollyon-- » Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:27 pm

Username: ChevyImpala67
Name: Milo
Gender/Pronouns: Male he/him or they/them
Bio: Milo is a caring and calm boy. He loves talking to his friends or relaxing with a good book and a warm cup of tea. Milo loves plants doesn’t have time to plant a garden, so he keeps small window plants as a relaxing hobby (his favorite is mint). He also loves drawing and will often draw the progress of his plants’ growth along with anything else that inspires him. Milo hopes that you have a peaceful day c:
--Apollyon--

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bloth Hoondr » Sun Sep 23, 2018 11:10 pm

Username: Lloril
Bio: Many say they get lost in music. Their mind drifts off to palces unknown, their body taking on a mind of its own, feelings long buried arise, or others simply look for an escape.

For Azur, they have never known themself as well as when a beat overtakes them. Connecting to the song and creating a dance is an experience so intimate, their performances can move others to tears. Each piece of music is unique and its up to the performer to show their own interpretation.

What started as ballet soon became ballroom; the strictly choreographed performances left Azur feeing trapped, unable to move in the ways they felt the music guiding them. Classic pieces spoke a different language, being able to move more freely kept them learning different styles but having to adhere to strict rules eventually drove Azur to hiphop and freestyle. It was love at first beat.

Beig able to incorporate all of the styles they had learned ovet the years allowes Azur to create a style all their own and being able to collaborate with the music and the people took them on a self-exploratory journey they wouldnt soon forget. Though fine in a group, Azur excels in singular performances and competes worldwide. As a hobby, they take things a step further and translates their style on the ice. Of course they believe they are nowhere near professional in terms of ice skating but nothing is more freeing than a rhytm and a beat and a place to move theit feet.
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇Image

☆Species Storage☆
▇|▇Image
▇|▇Image
Bloth Hoondr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chiikapuu » Tue Sep 25, 2018 6:31 am

Username: Chiikapuu
Name: Icey
Gender/Pronouns: she/her
Bio:
She likes to go outside and paint paintings
She is really calm and never really does anything wrong unless you hurt her, she will do anything to make you regret hurting her
┌──────────────┐
HOARDING PPS 2018 EASTER SHEEP DOGGOS PINK AND GREEN
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
└──────────────┘
▐░
▐░
▐░
▐░
▐░
▐░
▐░
▐░
▐░
▐░
▐░
▐░

┌────────────────────────────┐
Image SIGNATURE:©KING KAKASHI
└────────────────────────────┘

[/img]
Chiikapuu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raww~ » Wed Sep 26, 2018 1:08 am

This Saikit is now closed!
Winner will be announced soon

> Raww~
Raww~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raww~ » Wed Sep 26, 2018 1:21 am

Lloril wrote:Username: Lloril

!Congratulations!
~This Saikit is yours~
Raww~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bloth Hoondr » Wed Sep 26, 2018 10:19 am