Based on Click to view
Artist Darkanra [gallery]
Time spent 25 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

LYKAIO #242 | Chocolate

Postby Darkanra » Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:17 pm

Closed for Judging

Lykaios (or Lykaio if there's only one) are a cross between a fish, an otter and a wolf. They are slightly larger than a pet cat and have sharp teeth and front claws. Lykaios are omnivores but most of them prefer meat and fish over fruit or veg. They prefer water but are willing to go on land as well. Lykaios LOVE humans or any species that is not their own due to their adventurous nature. A Lykaio can also be somewhat territorial of their belongings. When sleeping in water with a mate or a friend Lykaios will hold hands to prevent drifting away from each other.

So, this kiddo is based in on the popular sweet treat, chocolate~

Owner:
Name:
Edits wrote:
  • None lol

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Name meaning/reason for choice:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Favourite chocolate?:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]

Rarity is Common.
Competition ends on the 30th August.
Last edited by Darkanra on Tue Sep 04, 2018 12:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Darkanra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: LYKAIO #242 | Chocolate

Postby Sylvexi » Sat Aug 25, 2018 8:28 pm

Username: Sylvexi
Name: Swelisvolu
Name meaning/reason for choice: "scelerisque" and "volu" are the Latin words for "chocolate" and "swirl", respectively. Volu is used as a sort of suffix, and 'sceleris' is somewhat used, with a W replacing the C, and some letters being dropped out.
So, Swelisvolu is pretty much a made up word by myself, that means "Chocolate Swirl", because this lykaio reminds me of such. The design reminds me of white chocolate mixed with milk chocolate in a swirl, or even creamer in coffee to make a piece of art.
Favourite chocolate?: Hmm. Not sure if this is asking about the lykaio or the potential owner, so I'll add both.
Swelis loves white chocolate. A lot. It's her absolute favourite kind, because it is the sweetest of them all. As one can tell, she has a serious sweet tooth. Anything sweet immediately becomes a favourite food, and her range of food she likes is made up of countless desserts, and white chocolate is among them. Swelisvolu will drizzle melted white chocolate onto any kind of dessert, just for the sake of making it 10x sweeter, so that she can enjoy it.

Personally, I like all kinds of chocolate, as long as it isn't a cordial cherry, or anything related to it. When I'm feeling particularly craving something sweet, I'll probably take a bit of white chocolate, but otherwise, I usually stick to milk chocolate and dark chocolate. I've never really been picky about it, since chocolate is one of the sweets that I don't usually mind, even though I generally can't manage to eat anything sweet without feeling like retching.
Other: Suuuper cute, oh my god. I love the design so much, and the tail reminds me of chocolate-covered cookies....
x
Haha, you're trembling...
Is it the cold, or just cowardice?
Sylvexi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Namida_☾ » Tue Sep 04, 2018 12:15 am

I hope this is not too late. If it’s too late then just don’t mind this.

Username: Namida_
Name: Gianya
Name meaning/reason for choice: I want to name her after my favorite chocolate “gianduja” because she reminded me about that. If you take the du out of gianduja you get the Gianja. And then you have to replace the J only by a Y.
Favourite chocolate?:
Gianya‘s favorite chocolate are gianduja Nougat and white chocolate.
She loves white chocolate for the sweet taste. She puts it on almost every cake and cupcake she makes. The sweet taste just makes her happy. Gianduja nougat she mostly eats as ice cream and not as real chocolate. She loves to eat gianduja ice cream with melted white chocolate as topping.
Other: The design is super cute!
──────────
Namida (she/xe/caw/he)
Image Image

──────────
tomorrow

──────────
timezone: cest
technically: artist

──────────
──────────

─────────────────
is nearly yesterday

and everyday
─────────────────

[url]commission card[/url]
toyhouse
artfight
Art is my own! Do not use!

─────────────────

──────────
is stupid

──────────
credit
──────────
──────────
Namida_☾

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Darkanra » Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:33 pm

Sylvexi wrote:Username: Sylvexi
Name: Swelisvolu
Name meaning/reason for choice: "scelerisque" and "volu" are the Latin words for "chocolate" and "swirl", respectively. Volu is used as a sort of suffix, and 'sceleris' is somewhat used, with a W replacing the C, and some letters being dropped out.
So, Swelisvolu is pretty much a made up word by myself, that means "Chocolate Swirl", because this lykaio reminds me of such. The design reminds me of white chocolate mixed with milk chocolate in a swirl, or even creamer in coffee to make a piece of art.
Favourite chocolate?: Hmm. Not sure if this is asking about the lykaio or the potential owner, so I'll add both.
Swelis loves white chocolate. A lot. It's her absolute favourite kind, because it is the sweetest of them all. As one can tell, she has a serious sweet tooth. Anything sweet immediately becomes a favourite food, and her range of food she likes is made up of countless desserts, and white chocolate is among them. Swelisvolu will drizzle melted white chocolate onto any kind of dessert, just for the sake of making it 10x sweeter, so that she can enjoy it.

Personally, I like all kinds of chocolate, as long as it isn't a cordial cherry, or anything related to it. When I'm feeling particularly craving something sweet, I'll probably take a bit of white chocolate, but otherwise, I usually stick to milk chocolate and dark chocolate. I've never really been picky about it, since chocolate is one of the sweets that I don't usually mind, even though I generally can't manage to eat anything sweet without feeling like retching.
Other: Suuuper cute, oh my god. I love the design so much, and the tail reminds me of chocolate-covered cookies....

Congrats, she's all yours. ^^
Take good care of her.

Inactive | msg on TH if needed.
If you play this game we're friends automatically hmu

Darkanra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me