Cipher

Dynasty wrote:

Mutations wrote:
Penn x3 Major Mane - R - Rolled
Penn x3 Smooth Horns - UC - Rolled
Penn x3 Ear Variation (Rabbit) - UC - Rolled

Penn x3 Partial Heterochromia - R - Not Rolled
Penn x3 Drapes Set - UC - Not Rolled

Last edited by Yugi on Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
xxx
x

Yugi | She/They | Biracial Asian
Digital Artist x 3D Hobbyist x Live2D Animator
xxx
Image Image
ImageImage
xxx
World's shortest cyberpunk 🤘

Daylight's not for me 。。。
That's why I'm nocturnal

ImageImage
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
Yugi
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Batch #1992

Postby Vixen Luo » Thu Aug 02, 2018 2:29 pm

OH MY GOSH
THIS BABY IS SO GORGEOUS I ;______; CONGRATULATIONS!!! THE C O L O R S OMG
    please stop asking me to give you my viscets. thank you!
Vixen Luo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

beep boop readoption competition !! uwu

Postby ✦ nemuri » Fri Aug 03, 2018 2:17 am

haha oh dear when i saw this beautiful batch last night my angels and demons flocked towards me, going like "!! you made a promise so carry through with it" and "bUT THEY'RE SO PRETTY DO WHAT YOU WANT TO DO". however, i decided to put them up for readoption because 1. yeah i made a promise and i intend to go through with it and 2. as beautiful as this batch is (large kudos to you, yugi; cipher and aisuke are... difficult to work with, imo), i don't really have a place for them in my viscet world. plus i needed to do something nice for the community every now and then, since i mostly keep to myself and ksjflskfalkdfkls

[ readoption competition details ]
    using a minimum of 600 words to a maximum of 3000 words, tell me a story. the story can be about anything, from an adventure or the viscet just re-experiencing past events and memories. as a nod to their galactic design, i want your story to incorporate what the moon means to them. bonus points will be awarded to those who can also explain to me what sorts of demons this viscet has. are they literal demons? figurative? emotions that they keep hidden inside? past memories that they've buried in the back of their minds, hoping that it'd never resurface?

if you want, you can post your form off this thread (provided that you link it as soon as possible), but offsite forms are not allowed. you're allowed an additional 1000 words to do as you please as a writing extra, whether you're fleshing out this viscet's personality/backstory more or adding on to your story. two art pieces are also allowed, but comics and animations are not allowed in this competition. prettying up and coding is allowed, and so is adding gifs / images to suit your form's aesthetic, so long those images are not directly ripped off from google images and you've linked back to the source, unless the images/gifs are official art or official scenes from a tv show/movie/anime. even if the graphics you used are free to use, link back to the source. if you made them yourself, please say so somewhere on your form.

as this was a batch bred (?) with the intent of being put up for adoption, i would appreciate it if this viscet had no connections to either aisuke or cipher. as it currently stands, this competition will end on september 1st, 9 pm est, but if you message me a week before the competition ends, i will allow an additional week to be added on to the remaining time. please pm me if you have any questions, and i'll do my best to answer them all !! qAq

[ form ]
    Code: Select all
    [list][size=85][b]username:[/b]
    [b]name:[/b]
    [b]gender:[/b]
    [b]story:[/b] min 600 words, max 3000 words. tell me what the moon means to them in a form of a story. bonus points to those who can also tell me about the demons that this viscet has.

[b]extra:[/b] 1000 words and 2 art pieces[/size][/list]
✦ nemuri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vixen Luo » Fri Aug 03, 2018 2:31 am

mark if I have time c r i e s xxxxxxx

> ideas...
> arichtales
> astronomer or alchemist, perhaps? exorcist? exorcist!!!!
> his encounter with an especially vicious demon that left him scarred mentally and physically, limiting his ability to speak
> maybe hes turned to astrology or alchemy to be able to handle and live with his trauma
> his demons - his trauma
to him, the moon is his solace - his best friend, someone to vent to about his struggles. he has no one but the moon to turn to when he needs an ear to listen without the sickening glances of pity to follow

>> please do NOT copy my ideas! thank you
Last edited by Vixen Luo on Fri Aug 03, 2018 7:43 am, edited 4 times in total.
    please stop asking me to give you my viscets. thank you!
Vixen Luo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Placebo » Fri Aug 03, 2018 2:59 am

OwO

Mm maybe mark?
Placebo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Prince Audric » Fri Aug 03, 2018 3:04 am

XD this Viscet is the year i was born lol

username: Prince Audric
    name: Luna
    story:

extra: 1000 words and 2 art pieces
Quote from Assassins Creed
Prince Audric

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Unleashed Squiid » Fri Aug 03, 2018 3:06 am

>> an immortal. She is different, never dying, watching everything change around her.

>> the moon is a constant. Even though everything around her has changed, the small light in the sky still remains

>> Haunted by death and life. The unknowing of who she is are her demons.

>> pt 1,
about 1000 words
She grew up with her friends
But watched them age and die

>>pt 2,
about 1000 words
She is finally taken back
Introduced to her peers again
A child of a powerful couple who knew they would be assasinated so they sent her away to a neutral, primitive planet

>>pt 3,
about 1000 words
Is overwhelmed by her new life
Looks for the moon but sees only darkness
Her only constant in life is gone. It is saddening.
She is stuck between going back.
Last edited by Unleashed Squiid on Sat Aug 25, 2018 4:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Squid || She/Her || ENFP || Kals
Image hello I am tiny and you can’t read me! :) Imagehello I am font and you can’t read me! :) Image
Unleashed Squiid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Virixin » Fri Aug 03, 2018 3:08 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

┌━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┐

☽ -xusername ;; juice box.xx- ☽ -xxname ;; Hati xx- ☾ -xxgender ;; femalex- ☾

└━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┘

𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃'𝓈 𝓈𝑒𝒸𝓇𝑒𝓉...

There was nothing around for miles and miles. It was empty, uncomfortable and lonely. An uneasy silence hung in the void, the only sound was a soft breathing and the occasional hiccup. The few stars twinkled, light years away, as if dancing gracefully in their spot. Her only friends for the last few eons had been no one but the stars themselves. A light bubble hung suspended in the silence of space, hiding within a curled form. It had been resting in that spot for many eons, a cell for the one who remained miserable and lonely within.

Hati stretched out on her back, letting out a hoarse sigh as she slowly peeled her eyes open to stare up at the same sight she'd be forced to see for the majority of her life now. As much as Hati loved the stars, she ached to see her home. Her family. Her love. She slowly uncurled herself, shifting to stretch her stiff neck as she sighed out slowly. A sharp pain suddenly flooded her chest, causing her to lurch forward with a strangled gasp. Tears began to bubble furiously in Hati's eyes, who choked back a sob as she massaged her chest frantically to calm the sensation. A single tear escaped, dripping onto the surface of her prison.

Hati sniffled as she dragged her paw over her eyes. She breathed in slowly, closing her eyes as she tried to calm the pain. It had been eons since she had felt the true pain of her heart being crushed. Eons since she felt the true pain of being betrayed by someone she had once considered a friend. But now here she was, the once-regal moon goddess, curled up in a bubble in the middle of space as her heart slowly reformed. Hati slowly sat up onto her haunches, a miserable look drawn on her features as she gazed dully at her paws. She remembered everything before so vividly. She wanted it back.

☽ ━━━━━━━━ ☾

Hati was once a noble goddess of Phiaddesia. The gentle, graceful embodiment of the silvery moon itself. She had a loyal kingdom and servants. She was truly the Moon. Hati had a life she adored. Not only being the sister of the Sun, she was set to marry someone she adored, Ren. They were engaged, happy at the time. Doing their own thing at times but loyal to their engagement. Hati once even swore she had been expecting an egg at one point with him. Hati does remember her dear sister, Forsythia, and their memories together. The laughs. The tears. Everything had been at peace. She wouldn't have it any other way.

The mortals adored her and her lovely night. Yes, there was those who slumbered at the night, but the ones who truly admired and cherished her moon remained awake, scattered among temples. They all enjoyed her night in their own true ways, as she was the artist and the skies were her canvas. The night sky dusted with a gentle array of stars that shone like diamonds on a black fabric. The beautiful silver moon hanging above, framed by delicate clouds that glided across the night. Hati controlled the moon with grace, of course. Being it's embodiment lead to many things she had to live up to. She was connected to the moon. She WAS the moon.

And then she happened.

Selene had been such a close friend of her's. A noble who had stood out to Hati, so gentle and passionate about the night.

Someone who would rattle on for hours to those who chose to listen as she spoke of the greatness of Hati, even converting others to follow in the steps of the moon. It was this that had the young noble catching Hati's wise gaze. She set out to bring the female to her castle, to meet who had been expanding the knowledge of her religion and teachings.

They grew close, quickly. For as long as Hati could think, they had been friends.

Hati passed on the knowledge of the moon, which had taught her so much. While to the mortals, Hati was the true moon, she knew the moon as if it were her mother. Gentle and reassuring, providing her with a gentle light in life that let her live on as her older sister's counterpart. Yet it appeared the moon meant something different to Selene.

Things began to change between them and Hati wishes she would have noticed beforehand.

Selene began to press more and more on the topic of how the moon responds to magic and its embodiment. She even began to take note of the guards' schedules along with Hati's. Occasionally, Hati would find the female slinking off to the castle's library, hurrying off with an armful of books. Though, she did not take much notice of Selene's strange behaviors.

No, she did not notice at all.

For Hati had been entranced by another noble. She had been out on an important meeting with a few other deities of Phiaddesia. She was trying to rush home the night following as a storm began to cook above. Thunder rolled and rumbled, shaking the heavens as it threatened to let loose its fury. Instead of finding her way home on time, Hati got lost in the rain as it began to come down in thick, heavy sheets. It appeared as if there were no hope in this storm, the area around hidden beneath its drops, but then it appeared as if luck was on her side. A gruff, but kind, hand held an umbrella out over her head from seemingly nowhere. Gazing up in pure shock, she saw the purple eyes and glowing markings that illuminated the heavy drops of rain around them. Entranced, she stammered shyly as thanked this towering male who she would later know as Ren.

That was how she met her future fiance and where things would soon change her life for the better... and for the worst.

☽ ━━━━━━━━ ☾

Hati and Ren grew close, quicker than she had with her supposed close friend, Selene. It was a few months after their initial meeting that Ren had proposed to her. He appeared a bit short with Selene, barely having time with the other noble. It appeared as if he knew something that Hati did not. He was on edge around Selene, occasionally glaring and snarling when the other female would come near.

Eventually, Hati found out she was going to bare an egg. An heir to her and Ren. They both were overjoyed upon finding out the news. Neither had known this was to happen and Hati had always known herself to be infertile. She believed it as a single gift from the moon, one that she would adore for eons on end. Hati blessed the moon for the gift of a baby star, one that would eventually take her place as the moon's embodiment.

However, the announcement of a future heir did not please everyone. It had seemed to put Selene on edge for some reason. She began to grow frantic, fumbling around more and whispering quietly to herself as she appeared near Hati, eyeing the moon goddess with what appeared to be distrust and disgust fueling fires in her eyes.

Then... the day came.

It was not long after the egg had been laid, resting upon Hati's bed with her as she slept peacefully for the first time since the birthing. Ren had been out on a mission requested by his mother, leaving her alone in the care of the guards.

Yet, it appeared as if said guards had no clue Ren was not there to protect their goddess. None were found near the door to Hati's quarters.

Selene decided then would be the best time. She had no other clear openings as she did now.

☽ ━━━━━━━━ ☾

The door was gently pushed open as not to make a sudden squeak. Selene peered in, gaze swiveling to land on the slumbering form of the moon goddess. Beside her laid the egg, delicately wrapped in a blanket that was decorated with a pattern of moons and stars. The moon shone within the room, the gentle ray caressing the shell of the egg and the petite form of its goddess, lavishing them in its light with love. A smirk curled her lips and she slowly stepped in, hand on the door as she guided it shut behind her.

And to make sure, she locked it. The click was unnecessarily loud, causing Hati to give a soft sound in her sleep as she was slowly roused from her dreams. Biting her lip, Selene held her breath as she waited and watched. If Hati were to wake, she needed to move quickly to achieve her goal.

"Mm... Selene? What are yo..you doing in here?" Hati suddenly yawned as she slowly pushed herself to sit up, lifting a paw to rub her eyes slowly. On the bedside table was the crown, its middle jewel glittering delicately in the soft moonlight. Selene could feel her heart flutter at being so close to the crown. Tearing her stare from it, Selene focused on the half awake Hati, who wore utter confusion on that bloody perfect face of her's. Her lips curled with a dangerous sneer.

"Oh, my lovely goddess, I have come to take something that should belong to me," Selene spoke lowly, venom dripping off her usually warm and tender voice. Selene took a step forward, hands that were once held calmly at her side now began to vibrate as the dark energy pooled in her veins. Her cold gaze was locked on Hati, whose visage was now locked in sheer terror at the sight of her once close friend.

"What do you mean...!?" Hati went to jump out of bed as she eyed the other worriedly, hands going to gather her egg close. Selene moved quicker, however.

Her hand shot out, the tendrils of black magic shooting out and pinpointed the target. They zipped through the air, before piercing Hati's chest. The moon goddess's jaw unlocked in a silent scream of agony, tears pooling her eyes. She choked, struggling as she clutched at her chest, before dropping to her knees. In mere seconds, her heart had been crushed under the strength of the magic. The last thing she would see on the mortal world was Selene's smug expression as she loomed above her form.

Hati suddenly vanished in thin air, the only thing left of her was the crown resting on the table. With confident hands, Selene gently lifted it as if it were the last thing on Phiaddesia before resting it on her own brow. Renewed energy and powers fed into her body, causing her to gasp softly and shudder in delight.

Then, with her final step of the plan, Selene raised her paws as the black magic coiled at her fingertips.

The newly self-appointed goddess of the moon set a curse of Phiaddesia and all of the realms. They would no longer know Hati has the moon goddess or even know she would have existed in the first place. Selene replaced Hati in all their memories with herself, taking over the position with not even a blink of an eye from anyone else.

☽ ━━━━━━━━ ☾

Another single tear slipped from Hati's eyes as she leaned back. The bubble had grown to be cramped over the eons she spent recovering.

The moon no longer meant what it had previously to her. Now, it appeared almost fake. Stolen. Torn from her grasp as if it were a child, a bitter taste filling her mouth at the thought. To her, it was longer the image of purity and innocence. But, it now held the dark memories that hung heavy in the air after what Selene had done to her, as if mixing salt and vinegar with a fresh wound. Hati was still the true embodiment of the moon, yes, but as far as the mortals of Phiaddesia and all of the realms knew, it was Selene. And she truly hated that more than anything in the entire world. It appeared as if the moon were fake, not once what she had remembered it as. As if the true moon had died along with her, now leaving the outer shell of something that so many had once praised and cherished.

And from what she had known from the weak magic Hati had managed to recover, Selene had crushed her egg not long after she had crushed Hati's heart. Though, using a piece of the shell, Selene appeared to use her dark black magic to create her own egg. The egg later hatched into a male Viscling that grew to be known as Gladiolus. Selene stole Hati's spot as Ren's "fiance," though the two never remained together.

She was bitter, yes. But now, there was not much she could do anymore. She would have to wait not too much longer to return to claim her rightful spot.

Even just the word "moon" brings a bitter taste to her mouth as it resurfaces those last few moments. It had once meant so much to her. A mother. A teacher. Something she was able to look up to and remember why exactly she woke up every morning to do the things she did. The moon was there for her when no one else was. To others, it may be weird to say that the moon is one of her top reasons she is still able to push herself up to wake in the morning. She looked up to it as if it were the only thing in the world she could have learned from. Affectionally, she had given the name of Paerilia to the moon. Occasionally, Hati could be sitting at the window in her quarters, singing up to the moon as it rose slowly from the horizon, its light caressing her cheeks gently in its soft glow.

And her demons? Why the only demon Hati had, was Selene. She had trusted this female and my, she had been so wrong to do such a thing like that. It ruined her mentally and physically. Selene stabbed her in the back and destroyed her once loving life.

Hati laid back, sighing out as she stared up into the star littered expanse of space and a tired smile curled her lips. She whispered out to no one as more tears began to bubble, her voice hoarse from the lack of use over the eons.

"Just you wait... I will be back soon, my moon. And I will save you from the darkness that plagues you..."

[ 2442 / 3000 ]

𝐻𝑒𝓇 𝓇𝑒𝓉𝓊𝓇𝓃...

Breathe in. Breathe out.

The bubble around her shifted as usual. Silence hung in the air, despite being hard at times, it was a comforting blanket. The air around her was warm. Enjoyable. The walls of the bubble were slightly frosted over, as outside, the air was not as warm as inside. The form within was mediating quietly, hunched over as she kept her head low.

Breathe in. Breathe out.

Something cracked in the distance, a dull sound as space did not carry it. A slight vibration was her only cue. She shifted her ear faintly in annoyance, not seeming to care much for the sound as she kept to herself. The bubble rocked slightly once more. Nearby, a star flickered out, streaking across the expanse of the sky before extinguishing. It was the things that happened daily. Nothing excited every happened. Never. It had been like this for years. She didn't remember how many, but it had been a grand amount.

Breathe in... Breath-

Something shattered again. She sensed something was wrong this time. The bubble rocked a bit harder. There was... someone with her. She could sense their presence. What? There couldn't be. She was in the middle of nowhere, in space. There was no way anyone was able to find her. Hati snapped her eyes open at the sounds, eyes wide as she sat up abruptly to twist around in her spot. She could feel her heart begin to beat harder. Was she finally going to go home?

Before her was a crack in the very fabric of space. It rippled ever so slightly, peeling back slowly as another wave caused the bubble to shudder at its brush. The rip itself began to shudder, the stars around it seemed to tremble in fear, almost as if backing away from it.

The crack began to pulse before it produced two forms of pure stardust. They fluttered a moment, their stars twinkling frantically as they began to reform. Hati watched in pure confusion and shock, her mouth agape as she moved closer to the wall of the bubble, peering out at what was happening before her.

Suddenly, there before her were two younger Viscets, both looking extremely shocked to see her there. They shared a look, of almost sheer joy and relief. Hati tilted her head in curiosity, reaching a paw out to place it against the wall of her bubble, peering closely at both of them as something about these two was very familiar. They moved closer, the male reaching out to place it over her's, eyeing her worriedly as they remained silent.

It suddenly struck her.

Hovering before her, in the middle of nowhere in space, was two of Selene's kids. Both had that same moon marking on their shoulders that haunted her very dreams to that day. Hati lurched backwards away from the wall of the bubble, struggling as she gasped weakly. A sharp pain shot up her chest again, throbbing harder than she had ever felt before. Hati began to panic. Tears bubbled in her eyes as she struggled, gasping for air as she clutched her chest.

Why? Why out of all the Viscets in Phiaddesia did Selene's offsprings have to be the ones to rescue her?

They moved closer to the bubble, worry scribbled all over their features as they attempted to get her attention. Hati was gasping weakly, eyes watering as she stared up out of the bubble, trying to calm her nerves. The female quietly crawled up the bubble to peer down at Hati, catching the older female's attention.

"Please, let us speak with you. We mean no harm. Selene will not know." She mouthed slowly, eyes pleading with her. Hati hesitated, curling tightly as she fell into deep thought. The male circled the bubble worriedly, sharing looks with his sister as they awaited Hati's decision. She was silent as she curled, eyes clenching shut as she remained in deep thought. Was it truly a good idea to allow the children of her enemy in there? How could she trust them?

Screw it. Did it really matter? At this point, Hait had nothing to lose anymore.

The bubble unsealed for the first time in eons, stretching out beneath the three like a platform. The two unknown Viscets gaped in surprise as it walled up into a rectangular room for them, transparent enough for them to peer out into space still.

"Alright. Explain." Hati spoke lowly, her voice still hoarse from the misuse. The male was the one who turned, his eyes shifting as he thought for the right words.

"Miss. Hati... I am Gladiolus and this is Rhiannon. While yes, we are both apart of Selene, we come to you on our own account. Selene is no longer fit to take your role and Phiaddesia needs you back. She needs you back." Gladiolus begged as he explained, ears twisting back as he gazed at her. Hati inhaled slowly, eyes closing silently.

"Hati, please. Selene has changed. I was... the bad pieces of her. I don't have the memory of... killing you nor anything before or after it. I only know my own things from after I came to be. Selene is drinking. She is running her position into the ground." Rhiannon spoke, stepping forward as she shook her head, frowning.

Gladiolus went to continue to beg. Hati rose her paw to stop him, sighing.

"...Fine. I will come back to take my crown back. But if I have to fight Selene, do not think I will not come back here." She warned, glaring at them. The two exchanged looks before nodding.

In silence, the bubble slowly unwrapped to lead a walkway to the crack in the fabric of space that still existed.

Slowly, Hati followed the two towards it. Her heart began to race as she neared it. Would Ren have moved on? Did Forsythia remember her?

Inhaling slowly, Hati stepped through. Opening her eyes, Hati gasped as she found herself... home.

[ 1000 / 1000 ]

Virixin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Knickknacks » Fri Aug 03, 2018 3:20 am

Maybe maybe mark. Pretty green kid :0
Hi there!
You can call me Knick! I'm a runner and casual artist
who loves thinking about stories and never writing them.
I’m around for various arpgs and species stuff ^^

art fight!
threads for arpgs/species I'm currently active in:
kalons--salted stone--knollclan--sound asheep--haven
other cs characters™

she/her -- student -- est
Knickknacks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tenlittlesoldierboys » Fri Aug 03, 2018 3:24 am

mark !!!

ideas:
      - another fallen star, from the same heavens as Zaire
      - fell in love with the moon because it was the first thing they saw after falling
      - their demons: the reason why they fell?

the sun to my moon ☀️🌕
they/them or he/him
teacher and writer from Austria
die-hard horror enthusiast
computer game obsessed
literature, film & tv-nerd
Viscets - toyhouse
tenlittlesoldierboys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery