Lost Kamper #9 by rem sleep

Based on Click to view
Artist rem sleep [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 7 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
56 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Lost Kamper #9

Postby rem sleep » Sun Jul 29, 2018 5:55 pm

This kamper, despite being turned around, seems pretty happy with their situation. I wonder what they're so chipper about?

Code: Select all
[b]User --[/b]
[b]Name --[/b]
[b]Gender --[/b]
[b]What's there to be happy about? --[/b] [ 300 words or less ]

this will end on august 20th! n w n

edits
s - shine / hair
c - long fur [ curly ] / tail
uc - ears
nr - weight edit [ chubby ] / colored sclera
♥ ♥ ♥
rem sleep - they / them
nocturnal artist, socially awkward
♥ ♥ ♥
umasstorkies
closed species bank
♥ ♥ ♥

rem sleep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Lost Kamper #9

Postby sobble » Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:16 pm

User -- junkratss
Name -- Graye
Gender -- male
What's there to be happy about? -- [ 300 words or less ]

Graye seemed to race back to his cabin, gameboy in hand. He had finally found another kamper like him! and to boot - they had the pokémon he was missing! To determine how the pokémon would be traded, Graye had agreed to a pokémon battle - a true sendoff of kings.

The two had hit it off immediately, joking about their “green thumbs” or inherent lack thereof... Botany certainly hadn’t treated them well over the month, they couldn’t even get bean sprouts to sprout! Speaking of sprouts, though, Graye had joked.... He could train a mean bellsprout.

Turns out, so could his botany partner! The two went on throughout the day chit-chatting back and forth about all their pokémon adventures (which did include a heated argument about which starter was best - Graye decided to unnoficial winner was cyndaquil.) and they began to draw out scenes from the kamp, song with which pokémon would’ve lived where. Graye and his friend were CONVINCED Todd must be some sort of pokémon, maybe an undiscovered evolution of poliwhirl?

Either way, when the dinner bell rung in the mess hall, the newly found friends had decided to send off the sun with the ultimate pokémon battle. It really was a good thing Graye had brought his connector cables! Although they’d have to sneak past the counselors... electronics weren’t really allowed at kamp. But nothing could stop a battle between old friends, especially the ultimate pokémon battle.

[242 words 💜]
Last edited by sobble on Tue Aug 21, 2018 12:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    They/them | Adult | PA student
    Prone to experiencing mental illness, please be nice.
    I love pokemon, coffee, and my late kitty Cleo.
    PMs OK for reminders or commissions/discord tag
    Art credits linked to images!
    Kals
sobble

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zakuro. » Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:19 pm

MARK
sig & pfp by chimingcloud on discord
zak | she | adult | my kals
zakuro.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby redhorizon » Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:28 pm

Res with finding a really cute spider

Boosh unless we're friends ♡ He/him ♡ Trans/Bi ♡ ASD ♡ Partner (12/15/2019)

Artist/Designer
Linecook
Flutist

Harry Styles & Horizon #1 Fanboy

My partner, dog, rats and comfort games ARE my life

PFP by me, sig by Onlyhalfpigeon
redhorizon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfycat101 » Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:46 pm

......User --
    Wolfycat101
......Name --
    Keiko A Japanese name meaning ‘happy child’
......Gender --
    Male
......What's there to be happy about? --
    Keiko loves to bake, and by "love", I mean LOVES to bake. When he was younger, he used to bake and bake and bake until he either ran out of ingredients, or he ran out of room t o put all the newly baked treats. Unfortunately, he grew out of habit for baking a lot because he couldn't find anyone who would eat as many treats as he made, so he kept it up as a small hobby instead.

He came to kamp to look for new opportunities, and he found one.

Keiko had woken up earlier than the other kampers in his cabin, and he wanted to surprise them with some fresh cookies for breakfast.
    They were a hit! Lots of other kampers wanted more. Keiko decided to make some more, so he planned the baking.
    Once everyone left the dining hall, he made his way back to start the baking. He started with the usual, chocolate chip, then moved on to peanut-butter cookies, eventually making some sugar cookies and some special s'mores cookies!

He tried to be as quiet as possible, and he soon enough made all the cookies he thought the kamp could handle. He did it, but got super tired. He didn't mind, he wanted to give back to the kamp, all he had to do now was set it up.

A bit later, all of kamp was awake and ready for the day. The fellow kampers in Keiko's cabin noticed he was gone, and found him asleep with all his cookies on the table ready to eat. They got him back to his bed, and he slept the whole day.
    He was happy getting so much praise for his cookies.
    [285]
Last edited by Wolfycat101 on Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
Wolfycat101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lorne_Purnima » Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:57 pm

User -- Lorne_Purnima
    Name -- Naomi
    Gender -- Female
    What's there to be happy about? -- The girl turns and looks at Fable "Huh? What do you mean "What's there to be happy about?" What's there not to be happy about? We're at a beautiful kamp with lovely kalons and making new friends while doing awesome activities! Plus, I just got a letter from my mom, my big brother is gonna be visiting when I get home! He moved out a couple years ago and hasn't gotten to visit at all cause of work but he managed to get time off and I'm so excited! He's my best friend in the whole world and I've missed him a lot. We're gonna do so much cool stuff, we're gonna go camping at our old family spot that we would go to a lot and go to the movies and it's gonna be so, so, SO fun!" She grins happily continuing to think of all the cool things she was going to do when she got home.
Last edited by Lorne_Purnima on Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
    ╔════════════════════════════╗
    Image .can i sleep yet?. || Kalons. || TH.
    ╚════════════════════════════╝
    Image╔═════════════════════════════╗
    Image Image Image Image
    Image Image Image

╚═════════════════════════════╝
Lorne_Purnima

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raptocidic » Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:50 pm

User -- q1q2q3q4
Name --
Gender --
What's there to be happy about? -- [ 300 words or less ]
possible res with finding lots of reptiles? or seeing some certain reptile species
Raptocidic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cyborgishly » Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:02 pm

Mark!
this is calcutta,
bohemia is dead
cyborgishly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby happysparrow » Mon Jul 30, 2018 12:20 am

User -- happysparrow
Name -- Star
Gender -- Male
What's there to be happy about? --

Pine, having gone for a quick walk, soon found himself to be much further than he had wanted to go. It was no matter, though! It was rather easy to find his way back, but as he turned around, he heard a rustle in the tree above him. All of a sudden, a ton of fluff weighing his own size had plopped down on top of him, and was already scrambling to their feet, "W-who are you?"

"A Kamper!" they chimed brightly, "Star!"

"And what are you doing out here for?"

"I'm searching for unicorns!" the new Kalon chirped, "And I think i'm finally getting rather close!" It was rather obvious to see the pure and raw joy upon the large Kalon's face, and Pine couldn't help but smile too, "I know because the closer you get to something pure and good, the happier you feel. Maybe you were the unicorn I was searching for!" he gave a light laugh, reminiscent of bells swaying in the breeze. Pine could almost imagine that, perhaps, Star himself was the magic one, "So, now that I found you, could you help me back to camp?" Pine nodded, and the two trotted side-by-side back to the quiet camp, Pine happier returning than he had left it.
happysparrow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lilitha. » Mon Jul 30, 2018 12:36 am

User -- Lilitha.
    Name -- Mev
    Gender -- Male
    What's there to be happy about? --

Mev looked over the counter, gazing his eyes on the crystal animals that gleamed before him. The light reflecting off them, showing off their many pleasing colors as he stared in awe. The way the light made the crystal appear from the inside amazed Mev. Taking a good look at all the gorgeous options laid out before him, he decided to go with the Chameleon Figurine. It was the most perfect thing Mev has ever laid his eyes on. He held it out in his hands and shifted it around to watch the light shift it from the many shining colors.

"It's perfect... i love him so much..." Mev mumbled, regarding the little chameleon figure.

After completing his purchase, he skipped back to kamp with his little shopping bag where the little chameleon was all nicely snuggled and wrapped. He's never been more excited about a souvenir than anything. [ 300 words or less ]
Lilitha.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me