Artist Ringo. [gallery]
Time spent 12 seconds
Drawing sessions 1

Lykaio by North Dakota

Postby Ringo. » Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:06 pm

Here's my little Lykaio by North Dakota that I won! :D
I love her with all my heart <3
Name: Azul
Her favourite type of ice cream is Salted Caramel (which is also my favourite)
Backstory: Azul was also an adventurous girl, she always LOVED exploring the ocean outside of her home or up on land more than any other Lykaio she knew. She loved being with humans and cuddling with them. Her parents always told her to be careful, especially when going up on land since not every human was nice. But she was always stubborn and rarely ever listened to them.
One day while she was up on land she saw a family that included two little boys around the age of 4, she decided to go up to them and play, but turned out her parents were right. Instead of the two boys playing with Azul, they threw sand and shells at her and kicked her a few times. The boy's parents didn't do anything because they were recording the whole thing, (this is how us humans are now and it makes me sick) after the boys were done "playing" with her, she ran back into the ocean. She was lucky there was no serious damage done. All she had was a small scar on her right hind leg but you could barley see it.
Her parents kept her from going on land until summer was over or until they knew she was safe.
She always makes sure the kids are nice before she goes up to them because she doesn't want to be hurt again.
But that one incident didn't stop her from exploring! She has a collection of many different things! Including sea shells, sea glass, and even forks and spoons! She loves to make all sorts of accessories ranging from necklaces to maybe even a bracelet for one of her human friends. Sometimes she'll make a ball out of seaweed for her own enjoyment or for the little Lykaio pups roaming around.
She has many friends! She has friends of her own species, fishie friends, and human friends! She even has a whale friend!
She loves to hang out with her friends and will usually make something for them to show that they are REALLY special to her. She also has a very close relationship with her parents which is hard to find now and days.
Her whale friend she rarely gets to see, saying that the whale is 10x her size and is always in the middle of the deep wide ocean.
She also prefers fruits and vegetables over fish and meat. Her favourite fruit are apples, bananas, and watermelon. Her favourite vegetables are carrots and lettuce.
She hopes one day she'll be able to have a Lykaio pup and show them all the fantastic things she did when she was growing up.
But she still has years ahead of her so she's just going to keep doing what she's doing, explore new things and make new friends

I hope I'm not late, I wanted to make a drawing but I didn't have the time and just quickly came up with this story. I also hope the story was okay.
Goodluck @ everyone who entered! <3
ImageImageImageImageImage

*° *
Icon by Jay
Hi, I'm Ringo!
Pronouns are She/They/He
I am autistic
Please feel free to message me for anything! c:

*° *
TH || Soll ♥
Ringo.

My pets