Based on Click to view
Artist Metallic Dragon [gallery]
Time spent 46 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

NCC33- winner!-

Postby Metallic Dragon » Sat May 19, 2018 7:54 am

ImagexImage

Little spring vine babies! So sorry for the long wait! I hope they turned out okay!

Let me know their fates when you get a chance!

Contest for top baby:
Draw a picture or write a short story that expresses who they are. Not necessarily looking for a personality description, just show the essence of them.

Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Biological sex: as listed
Metallic Dragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: NCC33

Postby GlitchingFlame » Wed May 23, 2018 9:35 am

Are these open for odopt? I'd love one of the beautiful babs!

I hoard caterpillars and cocoons

Pet's name: Paczki
GlitchingFlame

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Metallic Dragon » Wed May 23, 2018 9:50 am

Sorry no, their fates are to be decided by the owner of their parents. Until they post saying what they want to do with the babies, they are not available.
Metallic Dragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Metallic Dragon » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:20 am

The top baby will be going ufa soon once I get a moment to write up contest details. The contest will be judged by alliure

Now available
Metallic Dragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: NCC33- top bby UFA-

Postby cujo. » Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:05 am

Username: cujo.
      Name: calypso ↪ a subspecies of everbearing strawberry
      Who are they: the rain pattered quietly on the glass of the little slightly-crooked greenhouse, a soothing constant drum that made calypso's shoulders relax as they sat among their plants, breathing in the warm, earthy air with their head tipped back against one
      of the cool panes. it was always nice here, their own little hideaway. their pack knew about it, surely; it was on their territory and
      often there was a small offering of seed packets and potted saplings left close by. but they never intruded. never brought the chaos
      of the wider world into the little place the had carved out for themself. peace, they thought, was in the quiet way the flowers and
      fruits and trees and all sorts of assorts of their beloved plants went about their life, soaking up sunlight and blossoming, roots deep
      in nutritious soil. in the butterflies and and bees and spiders and bugs that had managed to find their way in between and brought
      with them ever more life. in the gentle ripple of the little stream someone had diverted to run through the greenhouse, from one
      pond to another, the water babbling ancient music over the pebbles. they breathed, deep, comforted. deep breaths were always
      good in calypo's opinion, but even better here; with the air breathed out by their not-at-all-little found family of plants and insects
      and birds. it wasn't time to leave just yet - the thought made their head swim with something hot and heavy, they needed to stay,
      until their body and mind both were caught up with the hecticness of everyday pack life. the rain continued to pour and comfort,
      almost - and the thought made them smile - like it knew they needed a good fall of rain to recharge. and until they were ready to
      leave, there was emperor butterflies to watch, and small wrens and wagtails fluttering in from the missing pane here and there to
      their soon-hatching nests, spiders to walk by on journey's unknown, and plants to admire.
Last edited by cujo. on Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
cujo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Metallic Dragon » Fri Jun 22, 2018 5:30 am

Bump
Metallic Dragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yuroshi » Fri Jun 22, 2018 5:33 am

Username: yuroshi
Name: Sakura (I'm basic I know, sorry not sorry)
Who are they: She is the cherry colored petal drifting softly through a warm spring wind. She is the tinkling laughter of a child, innocent and carefree. She is the smile given to a loved one as you reach for their embrace. She is the warmth in your heart as you're enveloped in a hug.

All in all? Sakura is a complete sweetheart. She often dances around, eyes closed happily, as she takes in the feelings of the life around her. She's an empath of extreme ability, and will constantly try to help. Yet, she is also wild and free. Should she ever appear, it is obvious that she does so not because she has to, but because she'd like to. She is a spirit of the lands on which she rests, apppearing and disappearing as she pleases, eyes twinkling with unconcealed mirth while she bestows you with her blessing.
Last edited by Yuroshi on Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Yuroshi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bakuraas. » Wed Jul 04, 2018 1:49 pm

Username: Golden-Boy
Name: Bausin
Who are they:
"Bausin, where have you been? I haven't seen you in days!"

The soft spoken child lifted his head up towards the concerned Zver questioning them, a sad look appearing on their face. They looked tired...they looked sad...and they almost looked like they hadn't slept in months, let alone the few days that they were gone for. In response to the question, Bausin held up a small plant, a plant that had formerly been abandoned on a sidewalk with all it's roots still attached. The plant seemed to be doing well, it was green and seemed to have a sense of newly found life to it. It had a small patch of dirt to sit in, and the dirt seemed to be decorated with small paper crafts, most were soggy and folded over, but it didn't seem to bother Bausin. Bausin closed his eyes in bliss before putting the flower down onto the ground, and laying down next to it, smiling as he felt himself fall asleep next to the newly revived vegetation. He seemed to be okay with the fact that he hadn't slept in a while, as long as the plant was okay. The older Zver who had questioned him smiled slightly at the sleeping child. Bausin pulled the plant closer to him as he fell deeper into sleep, feeling more comfort with the plant than with anything else.
"tip-top! absolutely tickity-boo!"
♥️[ gb, baku ] ♦️ [ he/they/faer ]♥️
・:*:・。☆{ baku's angel c4c }☆。・:*:・
♥️[ ravynscar ] ♦️ [ cs character toyhouse ] ♦️ [ empyra ]♥️
♥️[ karsalis ]♥️
bakuraas.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Metallic Dragon » Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:56 am

Bump, this will be ending on July 20th
Metallic Dragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Metallic Dragon » Wed Jul 25, 2018 8:11 am

Closed! Alliure will be judging as soon as possible!
Metallic Dragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me