Based on Click to view
Artist Kydashing [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 42 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
13 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Viscet #2474 The Flower crown and The Doll

Postby Kydashing » Fri Apr 27, 2018 3:41 am

This is an Event Adopt!
This is an event adopt, so it does count towards your limit per 2 event time.

Yay! Another event by me, i know so exciting?? :3;

Anyways, for this tryout, i have a small thing for you to work off...

"They saw the flowers decorated, in the shape of a crown.
The flowers smelt fresh but no one was around whom made it.
Who had made such a lovley thing and left? The doll viscet then placed it on their head..."

Well? What do you think? Where does the story go...i'd love to know!

This is your prompt. You are allowed 1 extra, either an art piece or 300 additional words to use as you wish.
Fill out the form below. Prettying up is ok. Editing is OK.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Ends on :: 5/07/2018

Code: Select all
Username:
Name: (meaning allowed, 10 word limit)
Prompt: (550 word limit)
1 extra: (art piece or 300 words/optional)
Code: Select all
Will add after work!!

Mutations wrote:Doll - Event rare

Username: Tazaria
Name: Bailie ~ Pronounced, 'Bailey'
Gender for Breeding: Female
Owned on: 5/17/2018 (Counts towards their Event Adopts of April 2018)
Last edited by Kydashing on Fri May 18, 2018 3:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░

══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══
L I N K S ::
[My Trello/Art progress]
[My DA]+[My Viscets]

B L U R P S ::
Thank you tenlittlesoldierboys
For your help with my
signature!
All rights go to Warner Bros.
+ J.K. Rowling
PFQ! Click Here For MEH?
══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══

░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
Kydashing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #2474 The Flower crown and The Doll

Postby ReadingSoxz » Fri Apr 27, 2018 4:04 am

its so cute I WANT
ReadingSoxz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sunlitsecrets » Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:24 am

Username: Sunlitsecrets
Name: Ilhicamina (goes by Ill) ("he shoots arrows at the sky")
Prompt:
The world goes dark, but only for a moment. The forest fades back in around her, but something has changed. It was like an illusion had formed over the world, turning everything misty and faded, light transformed into the dark of night. But the strangest part was the fairly transparent figure sitting in the same spot where she'd picked up the flower crown.
. "So finally someone sees it," the figure said with a faint smirk.
. The mechanical viscet jolts back, shocked and unsure of what to do. Gears whir as she turns her head slightly to the side, staring at the other in confusion. She doesn't speak, and after a few seconds of silence the ghostly fellow talks again.
. "You okay? Seriously, I didn't mean to scare."
. "Sorry - I just - " Ill says, gaze flicking from side to side in her confusion.
. "No, don't you worry! I'm just glad to get a reaction at all! Been a long time since anyone was able to talk to me, never mind see me." he jumps to his paws and, in a shimmer of light, he's suddenly by her side. "The name's Ghost. Came up with it myself after I forgot the old one. You know you it goes."
. "Yeah, she says, startling herself. "However I was made... I was never given a name. So I had to pick one as my own."
. "Ooh, do tell," grins Ghost, tail flicking cheerily.
. "I saw the name... Ilhicamina written down on a piece of parchment. So I took it for myself. I know it's long... so I go by Ill."
. "Ooh, very intriguing. We both have so much in common, it's no wonder that you're the first one to pick up my flower crown."
. "Yeah, about that..." Ill is very confused still, honestly. She looks up to her forehead where the flowers still lay. "Why did you leave this there?"

Ghost laughs sadly. "It's the only thing I can actually touch in the real world. Really annoying. And when - thank goodness! - you picked it up, I was able to talk to you. Speaking of which, you're probably annoyed that I knocked you out."
. The mechanical viscet gasps. "I'm dreaming, no wonder everything looks so different! Well how do I wake up? Will I be able to talk to you then?"
. Oh, yes, of course! Here -" Ghost snaps his fingers, and the world swims around her. Ill blinks rapidly, and when the light fades, she's back in the place she had first been. "You see? As long as you keep the flower crown, you can always see me. Not sure anyone else can, though. I really wish I had a friend, so... is it okay if you keep me around?"
. "Of course!" says the gullible Ill, and when she isn't looking, Ghost smirks ominously from behind her back. He's got the fool, and now he's one step closer to stealing a physical form of his own again.
. Pity his victim has to be so kind.

(498 words according to wordcounter.net)
Last edited by Sunlitsecrets on Sun Apr 29, 2018 5:24 pm, edited 8 times in total.
--------------
my characters!
-infj, hufflepuff
-traditional artist
ImageImage

Sunlitsecrets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Unleashed Squiid » Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:58 am

!!
Squid || She/Her || ENFP || Kals
Image hello I am tiny and you can’t read me! :) Imagehello I am font and you can’t read me! :) Image
Unleashed Squiid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cyberdragon725 » Fri Apr 27, 2018 7:01 am

Username:
Name: (meaning allowed, 10 word limit)
Prompt: (550 word limit)
1 extra: (art piece or 300 words/optional)

OwO
xxxx my fren
xcreaterazoralexhowl
xbettajamesmiloyugi
xblutengu
xxx x COLLEGE‼‼‼
x blu helped coding siggg.
xxxxxx ^Precious Blu Bean
━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ 🌑 ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
x To Do ::
✁ Full time job! Growin up
✃ plz send help
✁ Make adopts
✃ Update that toyhouse
✃ Do your gosh darn homework
✃ Stop failing college
✃ HMU if you need a toyhouse code
✃ Anxious as heck, but I'm still here so there's that
✃ Comissions are open, feel free to pm me

━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ 🌑 ━ ━ ━ ━ ⭐ ━x
My Website - TH - DA - The Tribe
cyberdragon725

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Fri Apr 27, 2018 4:48 pm

Last edited by Guest on Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Tazaria » Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:18 pm

Username: Tazaria
Name: Bailie ~ Pronounced, 'Bailey'
Pronouns: They/Them
Gender for Breeding: Female
Prompt:
Nothing happened. The beautifully crafted flower crown sat quietly on Bailie’s head with no issues. The young viscet was expecting someone to come rushing through the bushes to tell them that the flower crown was not theirs. Or for the crown to explode on their head. That was a bit anticlimactic they thought to themself as they turned and started padding in the opposite direction. They let their tail drag behind them as they sifted through the long, dry grass, their coat blending with the environment. Their nose twitched as they caught the sweet, alluring scent of fresh crushed cherries just beyond a fallen tree. Bailie twisted through the tree’s stiff branches without hesitation as their stomach grumbled in anticipation. As they cleared the tree, their eyes locked on the berries sitting idly in a pile in a clearing. They were placed on short, green grass that seemed softer than the stiff, tall grass Bailie had just been padding through. Bailie glanced around the clearing nervously, they couldn’t help but guess that there was someone nearby with how the cherries had been placed and all.

The viscet hesitated for too long for soon another emerged from the other side of the clearing with more cherries in their mouth. Bailie winced as they realised the animal was a horse. A large one at that. They always had a fear of the large herbivore, the way they glide almost angel-like across the ground when they gallop yet one strike from their hoof is powerful enough to send any viscet into a dark abyss. Bailie shrunk back into the dry grass, their stomach groaned again in protest at the viscet’s thoughts of fleeing. The equine hadn’t taken notice of the viscet yet and continued gathering the red fruit peacefully. Bailie closed their eyes for a moment and hoped that this horse was friendly as they decided that food over their own fear was more important. As the viscet emerged from the long grass, the equine’s head shot up and pricked their ears curiously.

“I...I’m sorry for intruding, but I was wondering if you would be willing to share a small portion of your cherries there?” Bailie stammered willing their voice to sound strong despite the shaky start. They looked to the ground and tried to show with their body language that they weren’t a threat to the equine, yet that made them vulnerable to an attack.

The horse’s eyes locked on Bailie’s flower crown and widened fractionally. They had gone completely still for a moment before leaning down, extending their left foreleg in front of them to support their weight as they bowed. Their head rested on the ground and their right foreleg was inclined, “your majesty,” the equine spoke with a deep sense of respect, their eyes closed.

Bailie’s mouth dropped wide open as they stared at the horse. The large mammal was bowing to them like they would to a royal figure, “W-what?”
492 words

1 extra:
Art piece ^^
Last edited by Tazaria on Sat May 12, 2018 9:03 pm, edited 6 times in total.
| Taz | University Student | He/Him | Bisexual |
| Thor to my Loki |
| My deviantart |
| My Tolters |
| -- |
Animation by saintswine on DA

Tazaria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thebattleangel » Sat Apr 28, 2018 12:55 am

id really love this baby but I unfortunately am having a rough patch with mild doubt so I can't enter even though I love them,
congrats to the lucky owner, I'll just put some ideas here I may enter but unsure

-female
-name??
-flower crown gives her a connection to nature kind of like snow White
-flower crown makes her mother nature

Username: surroundingcrystals
Name: Leilani
Name meaning: Child of heaven, heavenly flowers
Prompt: "Leilani saw the flowers decorated, in the shape of a crown.
The flowers smelt fresh but no one was around whom made it.
Who had made such a lovley thing and left? Leilani then placed it on her head..."

A surge of power began to flow through Leilanis body.

The red flowers she had upon her head slowly turned to yellow to match her mane, she felt very uneasy and queasy, feeling like she would pass out. The feeling was horrible. It kind of felt like something was taking over her very soul.

It felt like lightning was flowing through her body but it was something else, what it was she didn't know but what she did know is to not tense up otherwise it would hurt more.

Her body started to change, she was going from a normal viscet body to a wooden contraption. To her it feels like a curse given to her by the flower crown that maybe a witch or something had left for a victim to take, but that wasn't the case was it?

This was much more than it seemed.

The rush of what flowed through her ceased leaving a confused victim in its wake.

"What just happened to me,"
Leilani asked aloud although she knew no one was around, she had a weird feeling about what had happened to her, she felt like her body had gotten much too heavy for her legs to carry, like her body was now out of proportion.

She placed a shaking paw upon her chest still uneasy from what had flown through her body, she promptly jumped back in shock,
"What the, I-I have no heart... "
She tried to feel her pulse. Nothing. She tried to hold her breath to see if she would feel queasy. Still nothing. She felt as if she was no longer a living breathing viscet, but, something else.

To confirm her theory she went to a nearby pond that she had seen on her way into the forest before she went on her Friday nature walk, every time she took a step she could hear gears churning within her new form kind of like she was some sort of machine now but she needed to know.
As she walked up to the little pond, Leilani hastily moved a clump of reeds out of the way of her reflection, staring into the water until the water stilled, stealing glimpses of herself in the murky water.

She was no longer a normal viscet, but instead a doll, she tried moving her mouth but the snapping sound of her jaw locking in to place wasn't the best kind of sound to hear from your own body, she backed away from the pond as she moved a familiar crank sound accompanied her,
"Well, I suppose I have to get used to my new form".

Suddenly a fox jumped in front of her, it was a gentle creature but it gave her a fright, it was female, somehow she could tell its gender without thinking, she knew her name too. Anna. Ok Leilani thought to herself. This is strange, how do I know all of this. The fox looked at her softly, her eyes did not blink,
"Hello Leilani," She spoke softly,
Leilani was startled but didn't scream,
"Who are you and how do you know me?",
Leilani was still incredibly confused about what was happening,
"You placed the crown upon your head, now, you are one with nature and every living entity in it," Anna smiled as she spoke,
"What do you mean?,"
"You are now the Mother of Nature, the one who swears to protect us until her dying breath," the fox spoke in awe, bowing to Leilani.
Leilani's mouth dropped open, ignoring the sound it made. She attempted to speak, stumbling over her words.
"Y-You must be mistaken, there is no way someone like me can be Mother Nature,"
Anna looked up, a bit puzzled, coming into a stand once again. "But there is a way. You see, when one Mother Nature dies, the crown that was once bestowed upon her head falls off and goes to the next candidate who it thinks will be worthy of being Mother Nature," Anna paused for a moment, looking into Leilani's mystified eyes. "And you have the crown now,"
"Anna, this has to be a mistake," she began, still in utter shock.
This can't be real.
"My darling, this is no mistake; the crown picked you as the leader, and it is a great honor that you must fulfill," the fox stated, her words void of doubt.
Leilani shook her head, "but I'm not fit enough to be someone as powerful as Mother Nature," she murmured, trying to hold in her growing anxiety.
Anna gave her a sympathetic smile, looking up at her with a kind expression. "Leilani, every great entity has to start out small and work their way up, you will just have to learn the ways of your new form and power--"
"How, the old Mother Nature is dead so how am I supposed to learn?" Leilani snapped.
"Every baby teaches itself to crawl, so, you have to figure that out on your own," she said, and with that, Anna frolicked back into the trees, soon out of sight.
"I'm never going to be able to pull this off," Leilani whispered hopelessly, sinking her weak body onto the ground.
There was no way she could be Mother Nature, what has she done in her life? Well, her old life, to make the flower crown choose her, and she had another question on her mind.
"How did the other Mother Natures die if the flower crown makes you a doll who has no life span?"
That question echoed in her mind, this whole thing felt like a big rouse, not much of it made any logical sense, maybe she was dreaming?
She pinched herself. Nope. Still here, there has to be another explanation.
"I'll try to be Mother Nature just to find out what bigger works are at play here, because no one just gives someone power if they don't expect something in return." Leilani thought, taking a deep breath in.

-845 words,used the 300 word extra, I'm really proud of this story
Last edited by Thebattleangel on Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:09 am, edited 6 times in total.
Thebattleangel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kydashing » Sat Apr 28, 2018 3:10 pm

Im sorry to hear that, though i hope you can find your way again. Im always happy to just see people tryout for my stuff, there's so many others to choose from :D
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░

══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══
L I N K S ::
[My Trello/Art progress]
[My DA]+[My Viscets]

B L U R P S ::
Thank you tenlittlesoldierboys
For your help with my
signature!