Based on Click to view
Artist meveh [gallery]
Time spent 43 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
21 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Rise | #0545

Postby meveh » Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:14 pm

Welcome to Rise!
Rise is an adoptable based on Warrior Cats and focused around world building and character development.
Please make sure that you read the main thread so that you understand limits and levels!

To win this cat, describe to me their relationship with a non-prey animal in their territory. Feel free to interpret that in whatever way you want! Limit is 400 words, no extras. Mild prettying up is allowed (no images or offsite fonts).

Ends April 28th.

Username: hazilnut
    Cat Name: Shaleheart
    Clan: Aridclan

Description: A spotted blue tabby with amber eyes.
    Other Features: None
    Siblings: None Living

------------------------------------------ SSS: Foundation
----------------- SS: Foundation
------------------------------------------ SSD: Foundation
Father: Foundation
------------------------------------------ SDS: Foundation
----------------- SD: Foundation
------------------------------------------ SDD: Foundation

------------------------------------------ DSS: Foundation
----------------- DS: Foundation
------------------------------------------ DSD: Foundation
Dam: Foundation
------------------------------------------ DDS: Foundation
----------------- DD: Foundation
------------------------------------------ DDD: Foundation
Last edited by meveh on Sat May 26, 2018 8:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

[ meh·vay ]
I used to be PuddingWaffles

| toyhou.se | dA | katkins | ooo |
| one eighty | arcadia |

Interested in commissioning me?
Hit me up on dA,
as I don't do commissions for CS currency ♡
meveh
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rise | #0545

Postby Sunlitsecrets » Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:20 pm

username: Sunlitsecrets
link to clan: FrontierClan
cat name: Sharkfighter

prompt:
If you saw his name, you probably already know that this isn't a friendly relationship.
. Sharkfighter often tells his Clanmates of the ferocious finned beasts he fights off when he visits his original home of the ocean. He tells tall tales of thrashing his namesakes and sending them back down into the depths of the ocean. He shows the apprentices his treasured shark tooth and said he ripped it straight from a creature's mouth.
. All of this is lies. Shark is a cat that puts up a brave front, but can't fight to save his life. He's scared. Of the encounters he's had with sharks, one nearly took a paw off of him, one was dead on the shore, and one just peacefully swam by. His Clanmates, especially Beaverfang, the true fighter, are starting to catch on, it seems. So Sharkfighter often heads back down to the ocean, merely a day's travel from the edge of FrontierClan territory, and shouts into the abyss for the sharks to come challenge him.

As of now none have.
Last edited by Sunlitsecrets on Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
--------------
my characters!
-infj, hufflepuff
-traditional artist
ImageImage

Sunlitsecrets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dear starboy » Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:25 pm

username: dear starboy
    link to clan: RuinClan
    cat name: Shelby
    prompt: [400/400]
    Typically ravens aren't considered prey in RuinClan territory, simply due to the fact that they're normally seen as a bad omen to most (if not all) of the clan. Of course, bad omens have never stopped Shelby before.
    It started out innocent enough. Shelby had wandered in from the mountainous region just outside of RuinClan territory, a stray who'd long since lost her way and had now been living off the land for a while. She'd not heard of any of the Clans - barely even knew of their existences, in fact. All she knew was that it was dangerous in these parts of the woods, and she'd need to find her way across the river soon. She quickly headed out - only to be stopped about an hour later. It had been a stormy day, and the rain had begun to come down pretty hard. Shelby took shelter under a nearby tree, high strung about her whereabouts and nervous that a wolf might come along for lunch. She watched the surrounding area with such attentiveness that she was afraid she'd give herself an anxiety attack and die from that long before any predators came around.
    Suddenly, she heard a loud cawing above her head. She glanced up to see a raven - an unusually small thing, with a dash of white on its chest - peering down at her from a branch. It was then that Shelby felt her stomach growling, and decided to try and hunt the bird. As she sunk her claws into the tree and began climbing it, she became increasingly aware of the fact that the bird did not seem frightened; in fact, it simply watched her as she neared it.
    Finally, she was on the same branch as the raven, and was staring directly in its beady little eyes. The bird tilted its head, cawing again and ruffling its feathers as she slowly approached it. The bird hopped closer to her, and that's when Shelby realized that this was no ordinary bird. Out of curiosity, she sat down and began talking to the raven, finding herself amused at the fact that it now was right next to her, listening to her words and cawing back, as if replying to her.
    To make a long story short, when Shelby crossed the river to get to the mainland, she'd gained a feathered companion in this raven she had named Berkley.
Sebastian - he/him - taken
dear starboy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ajax. » Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:48 pm

username: Ajax.
link to clan: ThistleClan
cat name: IceTooth
prompt:
several moons ago, when Icetooth was scouting the northern border, looking for any threats to his clan, he stumbled on a young mountain goat kid who was left by his mother who went farther up the mountain where the baby couldn't climb yet. Though the mother kept them in sight--hopefully, they seemed nearly abandoned. IceTooth approached them curiously, scenting them and realizing the poor thing was freezing--though it was bigger than he was he curled up beside it to help keep it warm until he had to go hunt and feed himself. He decided to call the kid Lamb because he though it was a sheep at first glance, all fluffy and white. He came back the next few days, and kept watch of the young animal, it wouldn't last long if he stayed like this without its mothers milk. IceTooth began to grow increasingly protective as the animal began to starve... how would he feed it? he was a cat, it wouldv'e been different if this was a mountain lion's cub, he could get a mother to feed it. He frowned, pacing along the rocks near the kid as he contemplated what he would do.
The next day IceTooth returned to check on the animal, though it had vanished. Well, at least he didn't have to watch over it until it slowly starved--that was never really fun. But wolves weren't common, or cougars, and the kid was well hidden from hawks and eagles. He paced around the area, searching for any sign of what happened to them.
A loud sound of clopping sounded near him and Lamb came barreling over, nearly fully back to health--a little weak in the knees but that would dissipate as he recovered. Slowly IceTooth looked around and spotted the mother's fluffy white coat a little ways off. So she hadn't quite abandoned Lamb, maybe left a few days--Dont parent this way kids. Clearly the kid hadn't forgotten IceTooth and the young Ranger was able to come back every once in awhile to see Lamb, who always recognized his grey spotted pelt among the rocks, though he had grown into a young buck now, he still saw IceTooth as a friendly uncle of some sort--a friendly uncle with claws and who meows. (377 words)
ajax.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ki-neko animura » Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:49 pm

username: ki-Neko animura
link to clan: Mountainclan
cat name: Lichenwing
prompt: Lichenwing’s relationship to eagles is quite different from those of her clan members. In Mountainclan eagles are considered one of the top predators to them and many cats fear and/or hate them. Lichenwing doesn’t, she envies them. Their freedom and intelligence. She watches as they soar through the sky silently and does her best to mimick them when she is running. She will not harm one unless it attacks close to her and she has even been seen following them, trying t collect any feathers that fall off them.

She tries to explain her views to her clan but it is hard to change the mind of those who have lost loved ones to the predators.
ki-neko animura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hazilnut » Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:03 pm

username: hazilnut
link to clan: Aridclan
cat name: Shaleheart
prompt: 399 words

xxxxShaleheart never listened to advice, he was famous for it. Shaleheart was the cat who gave advice, or more accurately, orders to other cats. Many Aridclan cats knew it was at his insistence that Mothstar, then Mothdust, had presented her idea of searching for alternate water sources to Shadestar during the massive drought. Even if a cat didn't know that they certainly knew him as the tom who had lead the patrol that had found the rivers at the upstander ruins. But few cats new the way Shaleheart had found the rivers and even fewer knew of the animal that led him there.

xxxxWhen Shaleheart was young he had been terrified of grey foxes. Haunted by the tales he was told of them snapping up kits in these beasts dominated his nightmares, never leaving until the night before his warrior ceremony when he had gone to the Moon Bones to speak with Starclan. After that night his dreams were fox free, right up until the drought began. Shaleheart never brought up the resurfacing of his dreams, largely because he was sure that would invite unwanted advice, but also because this time the dreams were different. Instead of leering at him with tooth-filled maws and hungry eyes, this time the grey foxes were docile, approaching Shaleheart demurely and dashing off when he hissed, but always staying within his sight. The first few nights Shaleheart fended them off, but as the drought grew worse Shaleheart began to overcome his fears. It was the lack of water, not these dream foxes, that would kill him. And so, just for kicks, Shaleheart began to follow the foxes. Every night he knew he was getting closer and closer until finally, on the night before he was set to lead his patrol in search of water, Shaleheart finally reached his destination: a stream.

xxxxShaleheart's patrol was almost like one of his dreams. He followed the path of a grey fox, when his clanmates asked his reasoning he replied that the fox must be as thirsty as they were and so must have a source of water it was heading towards. And just as in his dream the fox lead him to a glistening river, one that would keep the clan sustained. Shaleheart doesn't dream of foxes anymore but he does leave a portion of every meal out by a supposedly abandoned fox den as thanks.
hazilnut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby paper planets » Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:04 pm

username: chasing_stars
    link to clan:
    cat name: heronflight
    prompt: - a coyote maybe
paper planets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mewmew. » Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:37 pm

username: mewmew.
link to clan: Muleclan
cat name: Bluedove
prompt:
Before Bluedove came Muleclan he was a rogue name Blue living on the clan's southeast border with his mate who was named Dove and their young kits. They had made a den close to the Thundertrail where they thought no one would harm them. The first moon seemed to be very peaceful except for the occasional roar of the giant monsters till one night when Blue was out hunting he came across a giant coyote. The coyote was a big as a dog and just as vicious. Blue just barely managed to escape and make it back home. For many nights the coyote would attack and Blue would some how escape. One night, without knowing, Blue escaped and the coyote followed. The next night Blue went out to hunt and found it's very peaceful, there was no coyote. When he proudly returned home to his mate and kits that peaceful feeling vanished. All five of them laid in the den dead. The coyote had snuck in while Blue was gone and killed his family. In anger Blue tracked down the coyote and attacked him even though he had no fighting experience. The coyote quickly over powered him and left Blue to die alone in the moonlight. Lionleaf the ,previous Muleclan medicine cat who has since left the clan, had watch from the shadows till the coyote was long gone. She saved Blue , nursed him back into good health, and then told him about Muleclan. He soon searched for Muleclan and joined them. They trained him and he took on the warrior name Bluedove in honor of his beloved. He constantly is training so that one day he can track down the coyote which he calls Rage and get his revenge. A few times he has come across this coyote but he has yet to defeat it in battle.
Last edited by mewmew. on Sun Apr 29, 2018 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
all things from me are currently having to wait due to me being sick and pregnant.
muleclancats of the bluegrass
•art by CertainNorth

mewmew.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby foxxbreath » Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:26 pm

mark
    ImageImage
    𝕭𝖊 𝖔𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖘𝖎𝖉𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖘𝖆𝖛𝖊𝖘 𝖕𝖊𝖔𝖕𝖑𝖊

𝕭𝖊𝖈𝖔𝖒𝖊 𝖆 𝖌𝖔𝖔𝖉 𝖒𝖆𝖓

ImageImage
ImageImage

ImageImage
foxxbreath

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby denja » Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:59 pm

username: denja
link to clan: fickleclan
cat name: rainfern
prompt: rainfern can be described as a cat with her head in the clouds; even more so when she returned to her clan claiming that she had befriended that of a stag. wip!
Last edited by denja on Fri Apr 20, 2018 3:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
denja

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me