Based on Click to view
Artist Kenn [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 31 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
72 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Anniversary Adopt - Amethyst February

Postby Kenn » Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:02 pm

Yay my birthstone month! Amethyst is such a pretty stone hh I hope I did it justice!

Amethyst is a meditative and calming stone which works in the emotional, spiritual, and physical planes to promote calm, balance, and peace. It is also used to eliminate impatience.

standard; shine edit
common; hair edit, tail edit
uncommon; ear edit
rare; multiple eyes edit
accessories; hair, ear, nose and tail jewelry

To win this kid tell me what keeps them calm and level

Code: Select all
username;
name;
gender;
what keeps them calm?; (1 art, short comics and animations allowed, or 750 words max)

end date; march 26, 2018 @ 9:00 pm EST
Kenn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Anniversary Adopt - Amethyst February

Postby Jippy » Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:04 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________
username; Dreamlight | name; Astraea | gender; female
________________________________________________________________________________________________
what keeps them calm?; “This year’s winter is gonna hit hard!” “Its been such a dry season, do you think we have enough crops?” “The king’s demanding a higher tax pay!” “Our children will starve!”

Astraea sighed, rubbing her temples as she listened to the calls of those outside. The people of the town of Plerice were bustling about, busier today then ever. It was a stressful time, the crops were scarce this year, a long harsh winter was predicted just ahead, and their king had just increased the tax rate. It was gonna be tough for all of them, for she was only a local candle maker. Living in her simple lavender and birch building along the streets. Her shop was on the first floor, and the second floor consisted of a small kitchen, bedroom, and bathroom where she lived. It was simple but comfortable, she didn’t need much, as long as she could make her candles. Visitors often noticed her shop from the distance by the lovely fragrance and bright colors. She had a reputation for being the best candlemaker of Plerice but she’d never let that get to her head. During these stressful times, she should be planning but it was always hard for her to plan under stress. She looked out the window at her desk, it was getting late. She flipped the the sign to closed and locked the door to her shop. Staring back at the lights from her candles, she went by each one and blew them out, leaving a small glow of the embers dying down. She stared in the darkness, in a strange way it made her secure. She should be working on managing out her budget and buying everything for the winter but she couldn’t move an inch, her mind was clouded and she was distracted. She knew what would calm her down, her favorite scent. She called it Home, it was a nectar, plum, and vanilla scent. It was the first candle she’d ever learned to make by her grandfather, it always calmed her down when she lit the candles up. So she made her way up stairs and went to her kitchen, it was small but even so she had divided it in half, half for candles and half for cooking. She got out the ingredients, wax, her favorite purple dye, and the small jars of essential oils and fragrances. She melted the wax and stuck the wick, added the fragrance, and secured the wick. It was just like the day her grandfather taught her to make her first candle, she was so excited. A tear dropped from her cheek after thinking of all those lovely memories and she scolded herself for getting so sensitive and getting back to work. Placing it in a mold of a lotus flower. After waiting to let it dry, she had eight beautifully made Home candles. Her grandfather always told her the best comes from your heart, that was the secret to her candles. She didn’t strictly follow the recipe, she followed what she thought was right and her beautiful candles reflected that. She enjoyed seeing her customers appreciate her hardwork and the fragrance. That’s what made her candles really unique. Her Home candles were a marbled mixture of purple and white with flower petals inside, shaped like Lotus flowers with the little wick at the top. It could be a piece of art without the scents! So around her desk, she lit her Home candles up which did the trick and put her back at ease.

Last edited by Jippy on Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:22 pm, edited 11 times in total.
Jippy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DragonCave » Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:06 pm

Res??
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
  • She/her
  • Cancer ♋
  • Band trash
  • Aquarist
  • More
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
DragonCave

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jaiden. » Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:07 pm

username;
name;
gender;
what keeps them calm?; (1 art, short comics and animations allowed, or 750 words max)

mark aaa
┌─────┐

└─────┘
┌──────────────────┐

text text text text text text text text text text
text text text text text text text text text text

link | link | link | link | ©

└──────────────────┘

jaiden.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby G1 Sunstreaker » Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:07 pm

MARK
Ask my Viscets/Kalons! | My Viscets ♥ | My Kalons ♥ | Friend of Fried-Disaster, we share an IP cause we're roommates. Please don't ban us!
You can't beat the best.

Check viscets out here!
G1 Sunstreaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sobble » Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:08 pm

-
Last edited by sobble on Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:51 am, edited 6 times in total.
    They/them | Adult | PA student
    Prone to experiencing mental illness, please be nice.
    I love pokemon, coffee, and my late kitty Cleo.
    PMs OK for reminders or commissions/discord tag
    Art credits linked to images!
    Kals
sobble

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Lyrebird » Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:10 pm

username; .Lyrebird
    name; Zarya
    gender; Female
    what keeps them calm?; As an urban witch, running one of Seattle's only magical supplies stores, Zarya is no stranger to stress and the grief it causes. She's sure that if it weren't for her safe haven, her apartment, she would've been lost long ago. After a long day, coming home is like bliss. She's greeted at the door by her cats, and is able to decompress through the mindless task of feeding them and refilling the water bowl. She then goes to her favorite place in the world - her balcony. Green overflowed out here, trailing ivy and honeysuckle twining into rose bushes, big pots of aloe and the oddest looking succulents sat at one edge, while at the other, her pride and joy. A lattice hung with crystals of clear and milky purple scratched with golden runes ran the height of her balcony. On it, grew several moon flowers. As she watched them, the moon lit the petals gently, and the flowers opened one by one to dance in the breeze. Zarya felt all the stress of the day melt away, and she set about taking care of her garden.
Last edited by .Lyrebird on Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
x
⟨ Kitty/Lyre ⋆ She/Her ⟩

i miss you little dragon
real life is hard again
may be distant

.Lyrebird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby justamindset » Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:13 pm

username;
name;
gender;

Mark Ember

[♡] ember / / [♡] justamindset
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

[][][][][][][][][][]

information and links

kals // toyhouse // comms: open

𓆩*𓆪 and i know where to look 𓆩*𓆪

in permanent need of coffee

justamindset

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

and travel like gypsies in the night

Postby opossumbreath » Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:15 pm

𝓋𝒶𝒹𝑜𝓂𝒶 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒹𝑔𝑒
Vadoma[1] Loveridge[2] | female | (19/02/1850), Pisces, amethyst | mid 1800 fantasy era

[1]Possibly a Romani feminine form of Russian Vadim, means "to know," because pagan magicians were called veduny,
"the knowing ones."

[2]The ancient Anglo-Saxon surname Loveridge came from the baptismal name Loefhere, deriving its origin from the
Old English word Leofhering meaning beloved army.

by rodentspawn
──────────────────────────────────────────────
what keeps them calm?; res w gypsy who is kept calm by her tarot cards
[?/750]
Last edited by opossumbreath on Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:23 am, edited 3 times in total.
opossumbreath

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~HєуRєι~ » Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:20 pm

-
Last edited by ~HєуRєι~ on Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:44 pm, edited 9 times in total.
~HєуRєι~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me