Re: Anniversary Adopt - March | Aquamarine

Postby doryphoros » Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:28 pm

username; aporia.
kalon name; annalise
kalon gender; female
myth (max 500 words) / art; res with the trojan war??
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
rio | pansexual| enfp | libra

i make art, occasionally.

come support these amazing adoptables !!!

memelord | kalons | art shop | babusagi

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
doryphoros

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sylvexi » Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:29 am

nvm have fun guys! good luck to everyone!
Last edited by Sylvexi on Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
x
Haha, you're trembling...
Is it the cold, or just cowardice?
Sylvexi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spirittai1 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:12 am

username; spirittai1
    kalon name; seabright
    - [ ophelia brite ]
    kalon gender; trans woman

myth (max 500 words) / art;
    the serpent which roams the sea and secoroh bay

mark owo
    -
    spirit | it/its
    lost a lot recently, not feeling well
    please be gentle
spirittai1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Casperphobia » Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:26 am

username; Pitch1226
kalon name; Willow
kalon gender; Female

It all started millions of years ago. There was a small village and in this village lived a Kalon by the name of Willow. Bad luck seemed to follow her where ever she went. One day, Willow was on the outskirts of town when she found something interesting. There, in a nearby ditch, was a small golden box. Curious, Willow approached the box, picking it up and turning it around in her paws. When she opened it up, the kalon was confused to find a large seed. Despite this, she immediately felt the need to take care of it. She hurried home and raced to her back yard. After digging a hole and gently placing the seed inside, Willow refilled the hole. The next day went on as usual. It began with Willow waking up late, missing an important village meeting. Because of this, she was sent to the fields to help with the harvest, which she planned to do anyway. However, because it was a punishment for missing the meeting, Willow was in charge of harvesting an entire field by herself. She was allowed no breaks so there she worked for hours until every last crop was harvest. By the end of it, her paws were bleeding as she trudged home. Unfortunately, bad luck found her and when she got home, Willow found that someone had robbed her house. The door was left open and as soon as the kalon walked in, she could immediately name several objects that were missing. After her long day, this was the cherry on top. Willow ran to her back yard, sobbing. She found herself kneeling in front of where she had planted the seed. Her tears fell onto the soil where the seed was. A small smiled appeared on her face as she thought about the plant and how she was at least useful to the plant, even if it meant she was crying. It then became a habit. Whenever she cried, Willow returned to the seed and let her tears spill onto the seed. Over time, it began to grow. First a tiny sprout, but slowly turned into a tree. Many years later stood a large tree where the seed once was. And under that tree sat Willow, though now she was old and frail. Tears were streaming down her face, however they were happy tears. She knew her time was almost up in this world. Willow was so tired from the life she had lived. With one final breath, she closed her eyes and felt one last tear fall down her cheek.

They say if you cry under a weeping willow, Willow's spirit will approach you and try to comfort you. Of course, this has never been proven, but there has been a select few who claim to have been comforted by Willow.

Art is a wip
Last edited by Casperphobia on Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Casperphobia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Oreoskys » Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:43 am

username; Oreoskys
kalon name; Scarel Maciau
kalon gender; Male
Scylla and... that darned whirlpool.. The myth was half right, there was a freaky hydra beast around the corner, of where I lived.. the middle of Charbidis. Or known as Ogygia. I can’t leave, ever. My parents lived here, used to, at least. They always said Ogygia was always impossible to find. Maybe because they haven’t looked where I lived. If heroes ever got stranded here, they are so seasick... they think I’m someone named Calypso!
Which really hurts because I am a MALE! And it’s very, very creepy.
huge wip aAaa
Oreoskys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mean&gay » Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:23 am

username; mean&gay
    kalon name; imaru
    kalon gender; agender
    myth; [ 498 / 500 ]

local legend has it that the house is built on magic ground. and, many, many years ago, that had been true. the house had not been magical when it was built, but the first kalon to inhabit it was most certainly magical. a very cruel, very powerful wizard once roamed it's grounds, terrorising the locals and causing utter chaos throughout the town, nearly blowing the whole area off the map on several separate occasions.

now, imaru sits peacefully on the porch of this house, sipping a mug of tea and watching butterflies flutter by. they have lived there for a few years now and are very aware of the history their home holds. no wonder the place had been so cheap. what a worn down building it had been when they first arrived- not to mention the less than friendly locals. as soon as they had got wind that somebody new was residing there, imaru was bombarded with angry letters. they were certain they would have moved away within weeks if they hadn't have been there for such an important reason- their sister. seriously ill and all but housebound, showing no signs of being able to see the outside world any time soon. imaru couldn't just leave her, and so they moved to her town. enough about that, though. she's healthy and happy now, and i suppose you want to hear more about this myth.

fortunately for imaru, they found it easy to make friends in the area. although many were extremely suspecting and superstitious, others were able to see past the history their home held and just look at them as a person- for, you see, imaru is actually very lovely. almost a polar opposite of the original owner. and there were some people who could see that. sadly, the town was a very small place, and word spread quickly of this new 'wicked witch'. neither wicked nor a witch, imaru found themself feeling rather hurt by all the rumours. desperate to prove them wrong, they tried to be the best they could be. they helped out with local events, donated to the local schools and doctor's office, even volunteered to work for free in the areas that needed it most. granted, everyone was cautious about their behaviour at first, but they soon came to realise that imaru meant no harm at all.

nowadays, the myth has changed. granted, everyone is aware that they're not actually magical, but who said it hurt to pretend ?? a popular story among youngsters, imaru has become not a wicked witch, but a heroic mage, who cast their magic over the town and freed it's residents from all their anger and superstitions. they still get hate mail every now and again from those who still aren't convinced, but overall, imaru has become a local hero, loved by most and respected by all.

imaru takes another sip from their mug, smiling as they reminisce, and proud that they managed to prove everyone wrong.
Last edited by mean&gay on Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
mean&gay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

low tide

Postby nebulavery » Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:22 am

username; nebulavery
    kalon name; arethusa
    kalon gender; haha what's that
    myth (max 500 words) / art; when the water scrapes the belly of the earth...

avery • they/them • artist
ImageImageImage
mostly inactive. yes, i still love my adopts.
nebulavery

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raptocidic » Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:51 am

username; q1q2q3q4
kalon name; Kelui
kalon gender; Male
res with something about a grumpy old wizzard?
might be able to enter
Last edited by Raptocidic on Fri Mar 30, 2018 5:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Raptocidic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me