Chance by Nightcrawler.

Based on Click to view
Artist Nightcrawler. [gallery]
Time spent 28 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
13 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Chance

Postby Nightcrawler. » Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:28 pm

Click to view for all the proofs and such!

Designed by the amazing and lovely Finch!!
Werewolf form

Chance was born with cursed blood. His mother was a werewolf, a very powerful force of nature and a pro dominant gene. She was born as one, as was her father before her and so on. His father was a turned vampire, meaning he wasn’t as strong as a born vampire and was almost passable as a normal man. The vampire gene is fragile, not as strong as the wolf gene, especially when it was turned blood. And yet. He showed looks from both sides. His wolf and vampire blood have cancelled some things out, such as the natural blood lust both sides show. He would have to voluntarily sink his teeth into and drain anther being if he were to open up his urges to drain and maul anyone nearby. Good things he has his morals though, right?

More to be added shortly! I’m on mobile so I’m unable to write too much without getting lost ;u;

RabidRhys

Nightcrawler.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Chance

Postby Nightcrawler. » Fri Mar 30, 2018 3:18 am

It started as a normal evening walk. We had to take a detour due to a rockslide that blocked our normal route. We hadn’t taken the side path because signs were set up to scare off normal hikers, warning us of the dangers. However, we’ve been hiking for years and got cocky, thinking we would be fine. About an hour or two into the hike, it started to get dark out, which was odd cause it was still early. I tried to check my phone for the time, but it started to glitch out. Still, Tyler and I were sure of ourselves. Tyler however was starting to get tired, so I decided we should rest a bit and check my map.

“Think we’re going the right way?” Tyler asked me, starting to doubt our decision.
“Well I THINK that we should look at the map and try to figure this out. I’m sure we’re going to be ok.” I assured him. I took out the map and tried to look around for any landmarks. I checked the map and then looked up to find a stream or mark of some sort then checked the map again. “What the..” I asked myself. The map had supposedly changed and the paths started to twist and turn, creating a new route to follow. I know all too well of the supernatural, but I’ve never come across something like this. I returned to camp and showed Tyler the map.

“Whaaaa??? What happened to the map?” He got up and started to walk back and forth, pacing. “This better not be another one of those enchanted forests, I SWEAR TO GOD!” Tyler started to wave his hands all over the place.
“Last time we got lost in an enchanted forest, I nearly had my arms ripped off by ghouls!”

“I don’t think so, all the enchanted forests we’ve been to never did anything like this before.” I state. “The map changed and it seems to know where we are, perhaps the map is leading us out of here.” I hoped.

“Yeah right, like anything works out that well for us out of nowhere! Whatever man, I just wanna go home.” Tyler sighed and slapped his hands across his face, pinching the bridge of his nose.

Wip

RabidRhys

Nightcrawler.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me