Artist Kydashing [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 49 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Viscet #2343 - Oceanside Tan Readoption Pending

Postby Kydashing » Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:01 pm

This is a Regular Adopt!
This is an event adopt, so it does count towards your limit per event time.

Hi there! I am late to everything ;3;

So, i have been honored to be apart of the 3rd annual viscets anniversary staff adopt event! It will be my first time, and i hope not to disappoint! It is just an awesome feeling to be apart of it and share a special babe with you guys. Do hope you enjoy the event as a whole~

For this adopt, it is a limited impress me. But, it's very limited, making it so those who follow rules will have nooo issue and makes it fairer game.
Fill out the form below, answering all questions. NO prettying up or off site tryouts allowed. Editing is OK.

_________________________________________________________________________________

readoption going on

Code: Select all
Username:
Name: (No name meaning)
What theme represents them best?: (Take this as you will, 50 word limit)
Personality: (125 word limit)
What do others' view them as?: (250 word limit)
1 written extra: (200 word limit)
1 drawing extra: (doodles/sketches only...no colored pieces but you may order them from anyone with reference)
Code: Select all
673F1E - 4B2F20 - F0E1C1
1BC8ED - 93E4B5

Mutations wrote:Horizontal Pupil - Rare
Spikes - (Complete set) - Uncommon

Username: --
Name: --
Owned on: --
Last edited by Kydashing on Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:22 am, edited 3 times in total.
Kydashing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #2343 - Oceanside Tan

Postby G1 Sunstreaker » Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:52 pm

oh goodness, Mark ™ > >
Ask my Viscets/Kalons! | My Viscets ♥ | My Kalons ♥ | Friend of Fried-Disaster, we share an IP cause we're roommates. Please don't ban us!
You can't beat the best.

Check viscets out here!
G1 Sunstreaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saberblush » Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:07 am

Oh mork
Saberblush

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mango marmalade,, » Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:52 pm

Username: mango marmalade,,
Name: Kanashimi The Prophet.
What theme represents them best?: ''Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.' [14]
Personality: Somber. Serious. He always has a certain mood about him, a black aura of depressiveness that follows him everywhere he goes. His head is always turned at the ground, and his steps are as heavy as if his shoe-soles are mead of lead. Kanashimi never feel anger or hatred at the other Gods. He just feels sadness, and pity for he can never stop the future, no matter how awful it may be. [73]
What do others' view them as?: Other Gods tend to unconsciously avoid Kanashimi, whether by accident or on purpose. Whenever he is around them, they can't help but feel tense, and on edge. However, it is the citizens and people that really take things a bit too far. Kanashimi is called the God of Idiocracy, and the God of Hatred for his unwillingness to reveal most parts of the future to anyone. He is hated far and wide, not for his attitude, but because people tend to subconsciousness hate those ho have more power over them even if they don't choose to use it. Kanashimi is not given altars or sacrifices. Instead, he is who people pray to when they want to wish bad fortune on someone, or if they are blaming him because they failed. He is, to its most literal definition, the worldwide Scapegoat. [140]
1 written extra: wip!
1 drawing extra:
wip
mango marmalade,,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kydashing » Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:48 am

(Added the mutations, thank you for the heads up mango marmalade,,!)
Kydashing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kydashing » Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:22 pm

I will allow any extensions in advance until the day before the end of the comp, so please let me know asap. Thanks~
Kydashing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Phantom » Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:30 pm

Username: ~Phantom
Name: Zenon

What theme represents them best?:
Water. As Zenon is always near water of any kind, he lives and breathes in it. He feels like he is connected to the water, as if some unknown rope pulls him towards the water; making sure that he is never too far away from it.

Personality:
Zenon tries to keep a calm temperance, but occasionally; like the ocean, he has a temper that could rival the gods. Many of his characteristics would be how you would describe an ocean, following the waves up and down. It can be shallow and deep, meaning that he has a wide amount of emotions that he shows, always trying to make other feel okay with fluctuating feelings to suit them. Storms above the oceans, although are rare where he lives, when they do come, they are nightmares. This is alike to his temper, very rare but can be devastating if he does not calm down quickly enough.

Often, Zenon is seen as a cheery and patient young man who wishes to live in the ocean. He has a small bunch of friends and family, as he prefers the close-knit idea of secrecy and love. They all try to make sure that his somewhat idealistic views are not crushed, sometimes going to the extra effort of changing the direction he is walking to so that he doesn’t walk into a fight. The younger boys of their community look up to Zenon, as he spends time with them building their boats to travel into the bay in search of food. Regularly the boys would give Zenon some of their catch free of charge.

Dreams are a confusing concept for Zenon; he repeatedly gets the same dream for a span of weeks before something very similar to it happens around or to him. It had gotten to the point in the past, that, Zenon would not sleep due to this. He had not wanted to know what could possibly happen around him until one fateful night where he had a vision of a goddess; she looked as if she was the goddess of the sea. From that night on and weeks after, he would spent hours each day trying to find this creature in his dream. Finally, one night, he chanced upon her sitting on the crags of a cliff on a very dark night. However, before he could approach her, the storm that was nearing in struck. A lightning bolt had hit near her and sent her off into the waves, swimming away from him, and swimming away from his chances of meeting her.

1 drawing extra:
┌─────────────────────────┐

Image Image Imagex

└─────────────────────────┘
~Phantom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kydashing » Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:05 pm

Woops needed to close this to judge. Forgive me ;3;
Kydashing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kydashing » Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:05 pm

~Phantom wrote:Username: ~Phantom
Name: Zenon

What theme represents them best?:
Water. As Zenon is always near water of any kind, he lives and breathes in it. He feels like he is connected to the water, as if some unknown rope pulls him towards the water; making sure that he is never too far away from it.

Personality:
Zenon tries to keep a calm temperance, but occasionally; like the ocean, he has a temper that could rival the gods. Many of his characteristics would be how you would describe an ocean, following the waves up and down. It can be shallow and deep, meaning that he has a wide amount of emotions that he shows, always trying to make other feel okay with fluctuating feelings to suit them. Storms above the oceans, although are rare where he lives, when they do come, they are nightmares. This is alike to his temper, very rare but can be devastating if he does not calm down quickly enough.

Often, Zenon is seen as a cheery and patient young man who wishes to live in the ocean. He has a small bunch of friends and family, as he prefers the close-knit idea of secrecy and love. They all try to make sure that his somewhat idealistic views are not crushed, sometimes going to the extra effort of changing the direction he is walking to so that he doesn’t walk into a fight. The younger boys of their community look up to Zenon, as he spends time with them building their boats to travel into the bay in search of food. Regularly the boys would give Zenon some of their catch free of charge.

Dreams are a confusing concept for Zenon; he repeatedly gets the same dream for a span of weeks before something very similar to it happens around or to him. It had gotten to the point in the past, that, Zenon would not sleep due to this. He had not wanted to know what could possibly happen around him until one fateful night where he had a vision of a goddess; she looked as if she was the goddess of the sea. From that night on and weeks after, he would spent hours each day trying to find this creature in his dream. Finally, one night, he chanced upon her sitting on the crags of a cliff on a very dark night. However, before he could approach her, the storm that was nearing in struck. A lightning bolt had hit near her and sent her off into the waves, swimming away from him, and swimming away from his chances of meeting her.

1 drawing extra:

Congrats, they are all yours. Hope to Zenon around the fb and such~

mango marmalade,, receives a stub for their efforts~
Kydashing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Phantom » Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:16 pm

Eeek thank you so much! I've got his mate planned out too! Keep an eye out for her ;) :D
┌─────────────────────────┐

Image Image Imagex

└─────────────────────────┘
~Phantom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me