||Lunar New Year Event 🌸 Prompts [CLOSED] by ✧ airplane.

Based on Click to view
Artist ✧ airplane. [gallery]
Time spent 13 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
58 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

||Lunar New Year Event 🌸 Prompts [CLOSED]

Postby ✧ airplane. » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:22 am

x
x

Event Prompts

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
[ Main Event Page ] [ Adopts ] [ Bank ] [ Games ]
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
x
x
Last edited by ✧ airplane. on Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:04 pm, edited 4 times in total.
✧ airplane.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

||Prompts 🌸 The Cat

Postby ✧ airplane. » Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:33 pm

新年快乐 [Hᴀᴘᴘʏ Nᴇᴡ Yᴇᴀʀ]
Welcome to the party everyone! We're celebrating the start of a brand new year,
a new beginning for happiness and prosperity!
My name is Pax, and I'm here to introduce you to everyone.
I'll tell you the story of me and my animal friends,
and we can learn about the Chinese Zodiac!

Long ago, the Emperor wished to choose an elite guard, so he invited the animals to a banquet. They all raced to get there, because it was promised that the earlier they arrived, the better rank they would receive.

Last edited by ✧ airplane. on Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
✧ airplane.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

||Prompts 🌸 Current Prompt

Postby ✧ airplane. » Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:45 pm

xxxImage
Dᴀʏ 13: Tʜᴇ Cᴀᴛ
" [ fabulous, amazing, superb ] "

You would think the story ends here, since there's only 12 animals in the zodiac.
I, the cat, was also invited to the banquet. I though Rat and I were friends, and I asked them
to wake me the morning of the big day. He says he was so excited he "forgot" but because of him,
I didn't make it, and I've never forgiven him.
I probably should let go of the grudge, but it isn't fair that someone as fabulous as me, not be included.

Tell me about a time your kalon suffered a loss, and how they dealt with it!

Last edited by ✧ airplane. on Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:24 pm, edited 20 times in total.
✧ airplane.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

||Prompts 🌸 Rules & Guidelines

Postby ✧ airplane. » Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:50 pm

x
x
x
x
x

x
x
x
x
x

x
x

Rules//Guidelines

• You may answer the daily prompt with either art or writing! [But not both!]
• Each day will have a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winner for both categories. •
• You may use any of your kalons to answer the prompt. •
• Non owners may use Pip, the grey kalon mascot from our cover! •

• When you finish your prompt response, post it here! •
• Please do not reserve posts! Only post when you have finished your prompt! •
• You're allowed to edit your finished entry however, up until the prompt closes! •
• If you want to mark, do so on the main thread! •

• Prompts are open for about 24 hrs, and end at CS rollover. You may not post late! •
• If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to ask Pax PM me! •

• If answering in writing, you must have a minimum of 150 words! •
• If answering with art, you may only make one piece, and it must be at least a clean and recognizable sketch! •
• No comics or animations! •

Prizes

[First Place] 25 ingots •
[Second Place] 15 ingots •
[Third Place] 10 ingots •

[All Other Entries] 5 ingots •
Last edited by ✧ airplane. on Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
✧ airplane.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

||Prompts 🌸 Winners

Postby ✧ airplane. » Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:53 pm

Prompt Winners

• [Day One] •
[Writing 1st] olivionary [Writing 2nd] Cheeb [Writing 3rd] watchdog.
[Art 1st] Midnightkitkat [Art 2nd] Vanillasaur [Art 3rd] wibeke

• [Day Two] •
[Writing 1st] lysander [Writing 2nd] waterfront [Writing 3rd] Gladis
[Art 1st] MotherMother [Art 2nd] Medd + rnirai [Art 3rd] chunkypeanutbutter

• [Day Three] •
[Writing 1st] iBrevity [Writing 2nd] Lyrics [Writing 3rd] Kyar
[Art 1st] satyn [Art 2nd] sentimental_android [Art 3rd] Northstar.

• [Day Four] •
[Writing 1st] mackstarr [Writing 2nd] starshine, [Writing 3rd] bluebird.
[Art 1st] steamplonk [Art 2nd] Nikolina [Art 3rd] Lyrics

• [Day Five] •
[Writing 1st] ~Levi~ [Writing 2nd] katzuvo [Writing 3rd] Lysander
[Art 1st] julibee [Art 2nd] mackstarr [Art 3rd] siennacereal

• [Day Six] •
[Writing 1st] rodentspawn [Writing 2nd] trans [Writing 3rd] Madziu
[Art 1st] CSMintCat [Art 2nd] ~Finchly [Art 3rd] Graceymc96

• [Day Seven] •
[Writing 1st] Takk [Writing 2nd] watchdog. [Writing 3rd] andreas
[Art 1st] Midnightkitkat [Art 2nd] rainichi [Art 3rd] kanadensis

• [Day Eight] •
[Writing 1st] Northstar. [Writing 2nd] Diamond Sapphire [Writing 3rd] ThatPinkThing
[Art 1st] Lyrics [Art 2nd] BreezeParadox [Art 3rd] eggshells

• [Day Nine] •
[Writing 1st] Marsh [Writing 2nd] trans [Writing 3rd] cassafrass
[Art 1st] chunkypeanutbutter [Art 2nd] iceypopCS [Art 3rd] steamplonk

• [Day Ten] •
[Writing 1st] master of spaz [Writing 2nd] OliveMyLove [Writing 3rd] ArtGirl
[Art 1st] Ph.D [Art 2nd] Discter [Art 3rd] olive oil

• [Day Eleven] •
[Writing 1st] MelMellyMel [Writing 2nd] fernmoon [Writing 3rd] FluffyBirdie
[Art 1st] Lillybear [Art 2nd] Flowerlily135 [Art 3rd] siennacereal

• [Day Twelve] •
[Writing 1st] SyntheticFox [Writing 2nd] The One & Only Vapor [Writing 3rd] Softballpup12
[Art 1st] finch. [Art 2nd] Drasheep [Art 3rd] Vanillasaur

• [Day Thirteen] •
[Writing 1st] OrangeSocks [Writing 2nd] trans [Writing 3rd] Takk
[Art 1st] Obliivous [Art 2nd] Ph.D [Art 3rd] CSMintCat
Last edited by ✧ airplane. on Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:56 pm, edited 17 times in total.
✧ airplane.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

||Prompts 🌸 OPEN

Postby ✧ airplane. » Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:54 pm

x
x

Check out this link to find out what your zodiac animal is,
and an in depth look at what that says about you!

Open for posting prompt responses!
No marking!
Last edited by ✧ airplane. on Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
✧ airplane.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ||Lunar New Year Event 🌸 Prompts [OPEN]

Postby SyntheticFox » Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:30 pm

Prompt #1

Uzi, A most intelligent kalon on a journey to the west to discuss with the emperor. While on the path, he stumbled upon a lost dog with no collar, but a hankerchief strapped arround its neck. Confused and surpised, as he started to think. A normal kalon wouldn't imagine a possible way to find the owner and just leave the dog be, but Uzi realized what the cloth actually did. Uzi removed the hankerchief and made the dog sniff it realizing it has its owners scent on it. The animal began spriting at fast speed! It was surely faster than Uzi but he had to make sure the dog was going to the right place. They finally found the owner in Shanghai (2 miles away) who has been sticking missing poster signs ever since. "My Polaris! Your back!" They both ran and hug eachother. A very tearful yet happy reunion indeed. Who ever thought a piece of silk would bring a family back together? The owner offered to reward Uzi for all the trouble he had to go through because of the dog. But Uzi refused, he does it for no reward, only happiness. The owner broke down again in the sheer joy he felt. As they said their final goodbyes, the dog gave Uzi the hankercheif as rememberance. "Farewell!" Uzi says finally then set off on his journey again.
Last edited by SyntheticFox on Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello There !

I'm SyntheticFox ! (Or Fox)
Feel free to message me !

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Kalons』✮『Senti』✮『Bigby

SyntheticFox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ||Winter Event 🌸 Prompts [OPEN]

Postby Softea » Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:31 pm

The Clever

Devin wasn’t quite sure what to do. He was in quite the predicament and he didn’t know how he was going to solve his problem.
Devin, being the oldest brother, had to figure out a way to make each sibling happy.
The two youngest ones, being Leo and Dino were fighting over one toy, being a teddy bear. Devin wasn’t sure why they were fighring over a stuffed animal, they had plenty of their own-but he guessed that one of them wanted his older one. Now, keep in mind these are just young kits-which means they do not wish to come to compromises.
“Dino. Leo.” Devin paused,
“Is there anyway you would be willing to share the toy?” Devin questioned as he saw his siblings faces turn even angrier.
“Why would I want to share with Dino the dweeb?” Leo muttered angrily.
“Excuse me? I think your a loser you dorkazoid!” Dino yelled. Now this was starting a whole new fight. Who would be smarter then the other. Well, that answer would be Devin. Devin had come up with a plan. He had many stuffed animals left over from his childhood, so he decided that maybe he could find each sibling another one, then take his teddy bear back, hide it on a high shelf, and forget about it.
So while the younger siblings were arguing, yelling and screaming-Devin saw his chance and took the bear without the slightest sound, like it didn’t exist in the first place.
Although when the siblings looked down, they noticed and both started to whine and cry.
“Uh-“ Devin coughed
“Would you guys want to pick each of your own stuffy from my old pile? You can have whichever one you like. My only rule is if one of you guys pick one before the other, it’s yours. Okay?” Devin smiled
“Okay!” Leo and Dino exclaimed as they both ran to go take whichever toy the wanted.

As soon as Devin heard the crying once again, he knew there wasn’t going to be an easy solution to this sibling rivalry.
“What’s going on in here?” Devin exclaimed as he saw the two siblings sobbing.
“I wanted that toy!” Dino yelled
“No I wanted that toy!” Leo shook his head violently,
“Nuhuh- I saw it first.” Dino crossed his arms
“Uhuh, I was the one that had it first!” Leo pointed at the toy
“Nuhuh”
“Uhuh”
“Nuhuh”
“Uhuh”
Devin sighed and frowned as he heard the siblings do the ‘uhuh’ and ‘nuhuh’ to eachother for about 15-20 minutes.
“Guys.” They didn’t hear him
“Guys!” Devin yelled over them
Devin didn’t normally get mad, but this was getting ridiculous.
“Ok, if you two were to choose this one, or the teddy bear from before, which one would you want?” Devin asked
The siblings looked at eachother
“Both of them.”
Devin fell silent and looked at them for a long time. Then he thought of something, what if, he took them all out for a walk to get ice cream and play by the river? The lightbulb sound almost sounded real for a moment.
“Would you guys rather stay inside and argue or-“ Devin paused,
“Go to get some ice cream and go play at the park by the river?”
Leo and Dino started jumping up and down
“Ice cream! Ice cream! Ice cream!”
Devin may not have become a clever inventor, or a cool scientist, but he sure did know how to deal with his siblings.
Softea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ||Winter Event 🌸 Prompts [OPEN]

Postby néktar » Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:41 pm

Prompt ∙ Day 1
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    [ nektar | the creative rat, celine | 749 words ]
      it was bound to happen, with the crazy weather that had been going on that whole month and the times i left the house to venture out in which i would barely make it home alive. i decided to test my limits on the worst night, and now i was stuck. i was stuck in the middle of the forest, knee deep in snow and it just kept falling. the dark cloudy sky above my head hid the sun from me, though i could tell it was still light out as i could still see the woods around me as the weak sunlight shone through the clouds. as the light was dimming i looked around myself. i needed to get home quickly or else i may get lost in this forest and that may be the end of my life. frozen to death in the place you love the most, isn't that a way to die? i felt the cold snow seeping into my fur and chilling my bones, my muscles going numb and the blood in my veins turned to ice.

i was now frantic, what could i use, what could i do in this situation? i looked quickly to the trees about me, possibly i could use something to plow away the snow? but i had no idea in which direction i had come from. i moved towards the covering of a largly over grown bush where the snow had not piled up so high, this is where i huddled looking about. everything was white and grey, obstructed by the quickly falling flakes obstructed my vision. but in staring at this white that's when i heard it! the sound of a tweet, a birds song, above me in the barren tree branches. it sang loud and clear. i poked my head out and looked up, through the dense snow i could see a pretty red bird, an ordinary looking bird to anyone else but a very special bird to me. it was my special robin that came to visit me on particular days, i recognized it's missing tail feathers, due to a rat incident in which i saved the poor thing from, and pure black beak as it sat there. it stared at me, recognized my pale eyes and sang loudly fluttering from the branch to bush and nibbled on my nose as he often did. i was gleeful as i knew he would lead me back to my house, where he would have a nice warm window to sit by and a good selection of bird feeders.

i got up from where i was sitting and began to follow this little red robin, a beam of hope for me. i may not freeze to death after all, but i was faltering in my foot steps, i could hardly trudge through all this snow and properly keep up with my little bird. after only a few minutes of pushing and heaving my legs through the cold substance i was out of breath and tiring out quickly. i looked around for something, anything to help me. that's when i saw a log lying on the ground, a fallen tree from about two months ago. it was still sturdy as i pushed on it with a paw and heavy enough to flatten and push aside the snow but not too heavy for me to push. i began by trek once again, my robin had doubled back to look for me and saw that i had solved my issue. he then flew from tree branch to tree branch, calling back to me and making sure i had not fallen behind. i pushed the log in front of me to clear a well enough path so my paws would not freeze as i followed him, i made sure to always have an eye on him so i would not fall behind. with in the next twenty minutes i saw the lights of my home and called out with glee to the bird as he settled himself on the back gate. he fluffed up his feathers seeming to be proud of himself for this. i giggled and pushed the log right up to the gate and decided to keep it, just in case i got into trouble again. that day i gave my robin the deluxe treatment and gave the log a nice place in my back yard.
néktar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ||Lunar New Year Event 🌸 Prompts [OPEN]

Postby Vulcriptic » Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:12 pm

k is a made up character i ONLY used for this prompt, i do not own a kalon named K

pip was stressing, he felt that every piece of paper he tried to draw on was a mess.
pip's eyes ended up starting to welp, throwing his paper away in frustration. his pa
ws covered his ears, flustered as he saw someone trot up to him. she smiled, kneel
ing down to pip. "are you alright dear?" she asked. pip looked up, a bit red. "no i'm
not alright."
pip said grumpily. K sighed, sitting down by him and picking up the pape
r and pencil. "i guess you keep messing up?" pip nodded, looking at the paper. she
started scribbling soemthing, then purpously messed it up. "wh- you messed up the
picture!"
pip yapped, confused. "no, not really, take a look at this," K took the line
she messup up on and added a large, angelic wing. pip seemed amazed. "wo-woah! tha
ts awesome! but, you messed up? why didn't you just restart?"
he asked. K smiled, pu
tting the paper and pencil into his paws. "it's called a happy accident, if you mess up,
you can always turn it into something beautiful,,,"
pip's eyes glowed up as he watched K
pad off.
Vulcriptic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me