Based on Click to view
Artist liiontai [gallery]
Time spent 34 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
16 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Long Dog #141

Postby liiontai » Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:52 pm

helloooooo it me
      This is my first adopt as an artist here!! Starting off with a space doggo.

I'll choose the winner on the 4th of Feb :'>

Code: Select all
      [b]username:[/b]
      [b]name:[/b]
      [b]gender:[/b]
      [b]what's their favourite planet?:[/b]

Owned by Molly.! :'>

Molly. wrote:
username: Molly.
name: Jamie
what's their favourite planet?: Jamie's favourite planet is Saturn! The tan colors, how it's so big, how it has 59 moons, its beautiful rings made of ice and rock, everything about it amazes Jamie. Jamie's room is adorned with various Saturn apparel and items, like a little Saturn hanging above his bed, many posters of Saturn and other planets, and a bunch of other stuff. While it's a very farfetched thing, Jamie hopes to visit Saturn, or at least space one day. Out of all of the moons on Saturn, Polydeuces and Titan are his favourites. He loves Polydeuces because it's like a smol version of Saturn and because it's so tiny. He loves Titan because of the beautiful green colors it looks like it has and because of how stable bodies of liquid occur on it, just like on his own Earth.
Last edited by liiontai on Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
emily • she/her • lesbian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CS HelpArt Shop
My THThistlehooves
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
commissions: OPEN
art trades: closed

hi! :3c call me liion/emily
pm me if you need help !!
used to be liontamer321
liiontai#0492

i'm really into vtubers and
vocaloid at the moment!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Trade Thread • rat collector
aest timezone
ImageImageImage
liiontai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Long Dog #141

Postby Lucky_Gray » Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:07 pm

username: Lucky_Gray
name: Apollo
what's their favourite planet?: Pluto, because it reminds him that dogs are named Pluto, so it might as well be a planet named after a dog.
ImageImageImage
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

If you want to trade for any of my pets in locked groups, please message me and we can work something out

[Temporary Close]
Lucky_Gray

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dragonstars » Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:13 pm

res:V
Please click these! Thank you! ^w ^

dragonstars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cedar » Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:18 pm

username:

Jayde~

name:

Aurora

Female

what's their favourite planet?:

Mercury! 88 days is the amount of days for a year on Mercury, she thinks this is a fascinating fact. She thinks Mercury is a beautiful planet and deserves a lot of love and attention! If you ask her to repeat some facts about any planet, she'll mostly say Mercury facts! Aurora loves Mercury and has fun admiring the beauty of the planet. She wishes to go to Mercury and know what it's like to walk on it's floors, but she would be really nervous. She loves looking at pictures of Mercury. She'd love a friend named Mercury. She loves to joke around and call her friends the planet's name, especially Mercury. Aurora thinks that Mercury is so amazing and loves to read all the facts on the internet, especially when her friends are there. She doesn't mind her friends getting a little annoyed with her Mercury facts. She's the type of dog that would make a song about Mercury. She loves the Solar System and just really, really loves Mercury. She loves to help her friends, especially with giving them Mercury facts.Overall, Aurora thinks Mercury is such a gorgeous and interesting, She'd love to go to Mercury, and she wants to learn more facts about it.

Im so sorry about the overuse of the word Mercury, It would be confusing if I replaced Mercury with 'it' in my opinion .
Last edited by Cedar on Fri Feb 02, 2018 2:14 am, edited 3 times in total.
Cedar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sugarhound » Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:32 pm

username: sugarhound
name: Artemis
what's their favourite planet?: 55 Cancri e , a planet outside our solar system that is twice the size of Earth and completely made out of diamonds and graphite! They love the sparkle and shine, and its colors also match their fur
sugarhound

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Softfeather_04 » Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:55 am

username: Softfetaher_04
name: Blake
what's their favourite planet?: Blake is absolutely obsessed with Pluto. They love to stare at that beautiful shade of blue and dream what it would be like to live on it ^^
Softfeather_04

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mantleray » Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:14 pm

username: Molly.
name: Jamie
what's their favourite planet?: Jamie's favourite planet is Saturn! The tan colors, how it's so big, how it has 59 moons, its beautiful rings made of ice and rock, everything about it amazes Jamie. Jamie's room is adorned with various Saturn apparel and items, like a little Saturn hanging above his bed, many posters of Saturn and other planets, and a bunch of other stuff. While it's a very farfetched thing, Jamie hopes to visit Saturn, or at least space one day. Out of all of the moons on Saturn, Polydeuces and Titan are his favourites. He loves Polydeuces because it's like a smol version of Saturn and because it's so tiny. He loves Titan because of the beautiful green colors it looks like it has and because of how stable bodies of liquid occur on it, just like on his own Earth.
Last edited by Mantleray on Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

❝ Hypothesis: All the worlds
that almost were matter
just as much as the
one we’re in. ❞

credit

Mantleray

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mango marmalade,, » Wed Jan 31, 2018 2:43 pm

username:
name: d [short for don]
jupiter.
its vastness, its breathtaking swirl and intermingle of caramel, sky, and rust. jupiter dominates the solar system, being only ten times smaller than the sun. compared to puny earth, jupiter is like a skyscraper to a pigeon. jupiter will never be dwarfed, not ever.
that's why juiter is like him. because jupiter is as powerful as d, as strong. although d might be small, he knows that he could be as big as jupiter if he tried.
mango marmalade,,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gadgetrocks » Wed Jan 31, 2018 2:50 pm

username: Gadgetrocks
name: Cassi (Cassini space shutte!)
what's their favourite planet?: Saturn or Mimas (Because Mimas is a moon not a planet).Mimas because it looks like the Death Star!
Star Wars:"That's no moon..."
Cassi: "Yes it is! Its Mimas!"
Also Saturn because Mimas is the moon of it, and Saturn has hexagonal storms! She would have loved to be in the shuttle for the Cassini mission! (Except the Cassini blowing up part :) )
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐

Gadget/Tic Tac - he/they/she - adult

Just a little guy!! Very very into my OCs rn
Not super active

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐
coding art credit
link My Toyhouse
My DeviantArt

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Gadgetrocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ChosenFetus » Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:15 pm

username:
Thechosenblackwolf

name:
Jasper

Mars and Pluto are Jasper's favorite planet's. Jasper is shorter than he seems, his shortness remind's himself of pluto but his heart is as big as mars, if it were ever bigger he might explode! so he decided to keep it at mars for now.
Jasper developed weird bond's with the planet's. As if they were one with him even if he'd never been there.
[working on art trades 💃]
ChosenFetus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me