Artist skywalker, [gallery]
Time spent 2 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
14 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

kalon kit re-adoption

Postby skywalker, » Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:32 am

hello everyone !!
I've decided to give back to this amazing community by re-adopting one of my kits from a recent batch made by the truly talented Sixbane !

This is for non-owners only
I know how tough it is to get your first kalon, so I want to give those who don't have one a chance !

This contest will be about this kits relationship with their immediate family, as
well as a unlimited impress me contest. You can make an off thread forum if you want, just don't take it off-site !
I love keeping families together, and I would love to welcome someone into my huge kalon family tree !

mother wrote:Felicity Dian-Jones

Felicity is a bold and very intelligent individual, who loves every area of science and all they have to offer. Her parents taught her everything she knows, and now she is the leading scientist at a well known laboratory that specializes in biology. She can be snappy and rude, but she is an extremely affectionate being and loves her husband and children to death. She is usually stressed out with work, but when she gets home to her family she just snuggles with them all night long. She has a motherly side to her that not many see, and she loves taking her children on adventures. She has a good sense of humour and will fiercely protect her family at all costs.

father wrote:Stefan Jones

Stefan is a boisterous and loud kalon, always getting himself into trouble. He works as a professional graffiti artist, being paid to make beautiful murals on the side of walls in the city. He is quite adventurous and is more than likely to put himself in dangerous situations, but he would never drag his children into these kind of atmospheres. He is a loving father and cares very much about his children's well-being. He never had a family when he was a child, so he wants to make sure his children get as much love and attention as he had wanted when small. He loves making his children laugh and would do anything for his family, just like Felicity.

son wrote:Galileo Jones

Galileo is the oldest sibling, and he is extremely obnoxious. He loves making a scene and is always the centre of attention. Try and take that away from him, and you'll be in trouble big time. He loves teasing his siblings, but his sister usually gives him a piece of her mind about that. He likes playing pranks on kids at school, and is usually seen in the principles office with a mad mother at his side. He likes painting, but he usually does it in secret. He has a little gang of friends that he hangs out with, and is usually embarrassed when his younger siblings come and talk with him in front of them. Even though he doesn't admit it, he loves his siblings and would protect them at all costs if they were put in a situation of danger.

sister wrote:Daphne Jones

Daphne is the second oldest. Daphne is a soft little lady, her heart in a good place and her mind always thinking of others before herself. She loves her parents and grandparents very much, and is very interested in biology, just like her mother. She is usually a quiet soul, minding her own business, but she could blab about biology all day long if you let her. She is protective of her younger sibling and is usually there to tell Galileo off if he is bugging either of them. She likes painting with her dad, and spending time with her family is what makes her feel safe and happy. She also likes looking at constellations with her grandpa Cosmo, and even though she seems very gentle and wouldn't hurt a fly, she is a tough girl and won't stand for anyones crap. She can defend herself, thank you very much !

Code: Select all
[center][size=85][b]username[/b] ;;
[b]name[/b] ;;
[b]gender[/b] ;;
[b]relationship with family members[/b] ;;
[b]extra(s)[/b] ;;[/size][/center]

there is no word limit or art limit to this, so go crazy !!
This will end on February 18th at 5:00 PM EST, so in 4 weeks and 3 days !
skywalker,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: kalon kit re-adoption

Postby CO1LD » Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:38 am

just gonna watch for now
Last edited by CO1LD on Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CO1LD

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fruitvale » Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:58 am

hey ! if any of the entrants need help with their form feel free to hit me up ! !
otherwise mark 2 watch ! ! c :
fruitvale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kidcandy » Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:24 am

username ;;
    name ;;
    gender ;;
    relationship with family members ;;
    extra(s) ;;

possible mark ahh

info wrote:
kidcandy || she-they || gemini
my kalons + my characters

going to school and working full
time currently. back from a 5yr
hiatus, bare with me while i get
back in the swing of things. feel
free to message me abt kalon
relationships/trades!

discord| kaitiecoo #6181
sale th - art shop
kidcandy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dembai » Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:32 pm

username ;; Dembai
name ;; Maygel
gender ;; Male
relationship with family members ;; Maygel loves his mother so much. He loves to cuddle with her, and knows that she frets about his 'delays', and wishes she would spend more time just being with him instead of trying to get him to measure up to 'the standard'. He thinks science is pretty interesting, but it does have terribly long and confusing words and when he tries to break into conversation about something he understands, he finds she talks really fast, and it's really, very hard to keep up. He does his best to listen though, even if none of it ever makes sense.

Maygel is inspired by his father. He's a little more distant from his father though, just because he finds that his father can change mood very suddenly - and will often try to grab or wrestle with him, making him shake with fright. He does his VERY BEST to hide how nervous this makes him. He also loves that his father is an artist, but also finds it hard to understand why it is that his father doesn't like traditional art forms. After all, there's so many lovely books written about traditional art, and doing that sort of work is so much fun! His very fondest memory of his father was when he taught Maygel to paint in watercolors!

Maygel keeps his distance from his older brother. Mostly because he talks a lot and often sounds angry. He does love his brother, but it's hard to relate to him on any level but his painting. This of course, is a source of great strife, though. His brother seems to HATE when Maygel tries to talk about painting (especially when other folks are nearby), and his brother never wants to paint with him. A long time ago, they did do some work together, but now Galileo NEVER wants to. He doesn't know how to deal with that.

Maygel loves his big sister with his whole heart. To him, she is absolutely the best Kalon anyone could hope to be. She's able to talk to him on his level without getting mad, she's so patient and kind. When everything is wrong and dark and scary in Maygel's world, and his mother is gone at work, Daphne is who he turns to. They often paint together, and while she doesn't have the same love of super-traditional styles of painting, he is so happy to be able to share his love and knowledge with someone who is willing to listen.

extra(s) ;;
As the youngest, and dealing with a speech delay, Maygel grew up in a family of massively strong personalities, and as such, can come off terribly awkward when he tries to use his words to communicate. Usually he's reduced to smiling shyly and hoping no one asks him too many questions.

He loves his whole family fiercely and wishes, almost painfully, to be as forthright and bright as they all are. He often suffers from feelings of terrible inadequacy. Even so, he does his best to make his own mark on the world as a traditional painter and sculpter, finding joy in the works of the past and trying to emulate those styles with perfect accuracy.
TIP: Put pets you don't want to trade into a locked group to prevent unwanted trades!

He or She/Disabled/Artist
Dembai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jippy » Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:33 pm

Dropping out! Good luck everyone else!
Last edited by Jippy on Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jippy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spirit23Wolf » Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:37 pm

username ;;
name ;;
gender ;;
relationship with family members ;;
extra(s) ;;

res
Pet's name: Everest (Thank You KIONO)
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
Spirit23Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nome senpai » Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:06 am

username. Thor ~
name. Jakobe Jones
gender. male
relationship with family members.
his mother
Jakobe is very fond of his mother and she has to be his favorite person in the world. clearly a momma's boy he follows her where ever she goes when she's home and can do nothing else but wait until she comes back from work. he admires her for her work, and hopes to be like her one day. As a mute* she understands him the best out of everyone, even though he never says a word, she knows what he's thinking and what he wants making the bond between them even stronger then normal. Other then wanting to be great scientist like her, he wants to invent a devise that helps others understand the mute so they could feel more connected. Being very smart early on is thanks to his mother when she talks about work at dinner and can almost understand everything she talks about, sometimes, dinner will be silent with only his mother talking to him as he asks questions.

his father
Even if Felicity is Jakobe's favorite person that doesn't mean he doesn't love his father. He admires how brave he is, and loves seeing his art work on the walls in the city. Though, Jakobe did not get his fathers artistic skills and is really bad at drawing a stick figure. So he likes look at his dads art and admire it like the others on the street. Jakobe is only a little distant from his father because of how loud he came be scaring him sometimes with his sensitive ears, and when he attempts to talk to him its like playing charades, which can actually be fun sometimes. Jakobe loves his dads jokes and though he doesn't laugh, he still smiles as though he is.

his older brother.

of course being the youngest, and not one for speaking, he's gong to get picked on by his older brother. though-- isn't that natural? It's not that he dislikes or hates his older brother, just not very close to him. He tries not to bother him and tends to just leave him alone or avoids him. though he does hope that when he gets older that they can get closer to one another and maybe he could become as strong as him and their father.

his older sister.
Jakobe appreciates his sister very much, and love how warmhearted but tough she is. You would see it coming. being mute, it's hard to standup to someone who doesn't understand you. So he's grateful when Daphne steps in and stops Galileo. He also enjoys how she can understand him almost as well as their mother can, and enjoys listening to her go on about biology just as much as their mother. He just enjoy being around her and mother together, listening to them talk about biology is one of his favorite things to do.

extra(s).

personality.
(Changing that was gibberish xP)

{yeeeeees ~ /(0 . 0)/}
Last edited by nome senpai on Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:35 pm, edited 3 times in total.
nome senpai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GODEATER » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:01 am

username ;;
name ;;