▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

spirit info wrote:name
    Huorn
    sex
    unknown
    competition type

owner
    wølffen

ImagexxThis is an d&d inspired game filled with a deep history, quests, and an epic world for you to explore. Just like any rpg you are given stats to manage, and items to buy and sell. You can even interact with other CS players of Castrealm, whether it be trading, questing, or gambling.
    But be careful! Creatures lurk in the dark. Inspired by folklore of different cultures, they are available for you to adopt, but with a catch. As an adventurer yourself, you have the task of seeking out these monsters and sealing them away for good!
    READ THE RULES OF THE GAME BEFORE YOU BEGIN

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

Imagexx Handle this situation with care! The choice you make will affect your moral, whether it be good or bad. Will you trick Huorn, or reason with it?
    * Tricking it will reduce your moral by 5
    * Reasoning with it will improve your moral by 5
    Code: Select all
    Are you tricking or reasoning with it:
    Describe how (be creative):

The winner of the challenge will be the one who comes up with the best description of their action.
    and remember to post your stats! They can be found here
    This ends on the forth of January!
Last edited by doktor monty on Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
                ✦ { dok/stephvthey/he/any occasionally online } ✦
              Howdy! I'm on here as often as I have the energy for it, so everything might be a little delayed with me! Feel free to check out my semi/open adopts, and if you're feeling adventurous click my dragoncave eggs too- my children thank you. Have a great day <3
doktor monty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [CR] Huorn

Postby SmileChild » Wed Dec 27, 2017 5:42 pm

Stats wrote:SmileChild
Health | Hunger | Sanity
50 | 40 |45
Moral Level: 5

Are you tricking or reasoning with it;; reason
Describe how (be creative);;
id like to show it the true beauty of the world, with pictures.
maybe showing him a waterfall or a pretty bird, and maybe see if hed like to show me some as well!
i know that the spirit may be angry, and id like to find out why by calming it down first, then communicating with him, because communication is key! maybe hes mad at the village for something in a past event? id like to find out why and reason with the spirit and the small town.
!!!MISSED THE HALLOWEEN TRADE IN!!!
Desperately looking for wishlist 23halloween pets, feel free to send a trade over if you have any spares!

╔══════════════════════╗
-----------------------
☽:Vis's | ☽:Kal's
-----------------------

╚══════════════════════╝

╔═════════════════════════╗
text
text
text
text

╚═════════════════════════╝

SmileChild

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby monta, » Thu Dec 28, 2017 1:35 am

┌──────────────┐

spicy. ™ - playing as "ogie"
health. 50 | hunger. 40 | sanity. 45
morality. 0 +5

└──────────────┘
Trickery or Reasoning. I wish to reason with Huorn.
Describe How. After deciding Huorn was now calmed enough to be rational once again, I would begin the process of attempting to appeal to it. I'd likely say something along the lines of how destroying their township would likely cause more destruction to the forest, seeing as they would require wood to repair the damages that Huorn had caused, thus worsening the situation, and then offer the idea of a compromise and ask permission to gather the seeds of the trees. After speaking with it, I would then go to the town's councilmen, assuming that they are still living, and attempt to speak with them about the construction of a tree farm, so that they would still have the supply of wood they require for rebuilding without harming the forest, and if Huorn allowed it, provide them with seeds collected from the seeds of the forest.
monta,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bugbody » Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:15 am

tricking or reasoning? reasoning;
Stats wrote:wølffen
health | hunger | sanity
50 | 40 |45
moral level: 0

describe how?
i believe a creature like this can be reasoned with, though only through a way that appeals to its nature; it is an angry spirit and wants to take action, so i will promise it action. I will promise it revenge on those it wishes to punish, to a certain extent (which i may not reveal until after we've made the deal). spirits like this may seem appalling on the exterior, but I know there's a seed of goodness in them if tamers like us only water the seed;

bugbody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby beeqlass » Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:57 am

Are you tricking or reasoning with it:

"ok dude u cant just destroy villages"

RES
beeqlass

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hugs100 » Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:28 am

Are you tricking or reasoning with it: Reasoning
As I step out of the market in the nearby village, I see a giant creature stomping towards a small group of villagers. The creature is huge, standing at least 4 feet taller then the tallest villager, it's hands are over sized, with veins moving up and down it's arms. It's greenish brown color make the veins look like roots from a very tall tree. From my point of view, I can only see the back of this majestic creature, watch it's muscles ripple and move with every movement. Also, I see one of it's giant arms lift with the intent to land on a man who is protecting his wife. I spring into action. Sprinting towards the creature, I slide in between the two and throw my hands up to try to stop the blow. "Wait!" I scream.
Through my arms I can see the creature's face. One eye in the middle of two that look to have been sewn shut, it's big sharp teeth covering it's upper lip. But most of all, when I look into the beast's eye, I see anger. Then, I understand. This beast's home is the forest, where it would live happily if it weren't for these villagers cutting down his trees. I can already feel myself being in it's shoes, feeling safe, but having it be ripped away.
"Please." I hear myself begin. "Please forgive them." I look up at it, sorrow, pity, and understanding flooding my face. I've been in it's shoes, I know the feeling. "They didn't know. Their innocent! I'm sorry they hurt your home! But please don't take it out on them."
I look down at it's feet. I know I shouldn't, I really, really, shouldn't do something so stupid, but I can't help it. I take a step forward and gently wrap my arms around it's midsection, holding it in a tight embrace. I feel my energy clash with it's, mine- sorrowful, loving, understanding - with it's- Angry, vengeful, sad.
No matter how much I get hit, no matter how much it hurts, I will hug this creature until it knows it's safe with me! I think to myself. "Please!" this time aloud, " Please stop. You're safe with me. I'll keep you safe, i'll make sure that no one ever hurts your home again. I swear it." My voice it barley a whisper, but i don't stop, "Please, i'll make sure you're safe, please, i promise." I'm shaking, my face is wet, I'm sobbing into this creature's roots, wanting my tears to replenish this creature's feeling of safety, because I know I will do everything in my power to keep it safe.
I tremble, waiting for the creature's response.

Stats wrote:[Hugs100]
Health | Hunger | Sanity
50 | 40 |45
Moral Level: 0
~WOOT WOOT~

ImageImage
Hey there! My name is Hugs! I came up with this name because, well, I really like hugs! Naturally I'm a happy person, always joyful, clumsy, and excited about anything and everything. I'm very friendly and won't bite. I love hearing other people's opinions and getting to know the person itself! So, don't be afraid to be my friend! I don't have a life so please PM whenever!
stay awesome people!!
hugs100

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Caelus » Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:07 am

Oh my.... I love they....
mark for later since I'm at work jsjdjsjd
Caelus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doktor monty » Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:45 pm

wølffen wrote:
tricking or reasoning? reasoning;
Stats wrote:wølffen
health | hunger | sanity
50 | 40 |45
moral level: 0

describe how?
i believe a creature like this can be reasoned with, though only through a way that appeals to its nature; it is an angry spirit and wants to take action, so i will promise it action. I will promise it revenge on those it wishes to punish, to a certain extent (which i may not reveal until after we've made the deal). spirits like this may seem appalling on the exterior, but I know there's a seed of goodness in them if tamers like us only water the seed;

xx Winner: The Hurorn spirit is pleased by your gracious act. Both the passion in your words and the hard promise you gave it seemed to calm it down. It bows its head to you, showing that you now own it.

xx Drops: Though you did not succeed, several of you worthy players have happened upon a few items! The following users have found a drop!
SmileChild : rabbit pelt x 1

Anyone who participated keeps the moral change! This is permanent until you change your moral in another event.
                ✦ { dok/stephvthey/he/any occasionally online } ✦
              Howdy! I'm on here as often as I have the energy for it, so everything might be a little delayed with me! Feel free to check out my semi/open adopts, and if you're feeling adventurous click my dragoncave eggs too- my children thank you. Have a great day <3
doktor monty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fiern » Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:19 pm

Grats wolffen! This beastie is super cool!
Fiern

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bugbody » Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:17 am

ah thank you what a guy c:
should i keep a record or something of stuff like this, or do you have a place or archivists to do so ?

bugbody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me