Based on Click to view
Artist Placebo [gallery]
Time spent 1 minute
Drawing sessions 1
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

SCS 331: Readopt

Postby Placebo » Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:33 am

I haven't really been using this sweet pup the way they deserve so I'll be putting them up for readoption ^^ Tell me their favorite springtime place and why in 300 words or less! Extras are encouraged to make your form stand out. End date is April 30th! I'll judge this when I get back from my trip. I'll be adding the collar for the winner if you wish to change it~ If not, you can leave the collar section as is.

Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Collar Color: Dusty Rose and White Arrows
Springtime Place & Why:
Placebo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: SCS 331: Readopt

Postby NeverLand. » Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:54 am

Username: neverland
Name: dart
Collar Color: Dusty Rose and White Arrows
Springtime Place & Why: the dog park, because in spring the trees they have there blossom giving it a nice pretty vibe
♥ ♡ ♥
|| rosé || she/they || female ||
╔══════════════════╗
A boring lesbian with an
unfortunate obsession of
dogs & digital drawing.
╚══════════════════╝
|| storage || BR || bonded ||
♥ ♡ ♥
NeverLand.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby womp womp » Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:57 am

hec mark
womp womp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mongrel » Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:19 am

omg
    username: Imaginary
    name: ESC Heaven Help the Fool who Falls in Love | Ophelia
    (goes by "Ophie" or "Oph" by friends)
    sexuality: homosexual
    collar: [x]
    song: Ophelia - The Lumineers
    personality:
    history:
    springtime place & why:
    Ophelia wrote:My favorite springtime place? Wait, wait. Hold on. Lemme think.
    It would probably be that lovely little diner downtown. Down from the cafe, you know? Yeah, you know.
    During spring, it has these delightful flowerboxes

dislikes:
    fears:
      - failure
      - letting others down
      - abandonment
      - the dark/nightime
    relationships:
    - Rey -
    Ophelia wrote:She's just such a blessing. A literal angel sent from the heavens. I love her so, so much. Rey's everything I could ever hope for. We spend most of our time enjoying each other's company - she's the one I go cloud gazing with. We go on lovely little jogs with our people and in the winter I cuddle up with her and enjoy her being. I hope she's with me forever. I like to think that while there's plenty of fish in the sea, everybody has their rainbow fish. Rey's my rainbow fish.

- Magnolia -
    Ophelia wrote:Oh, I love Maggie. She's like some sort of anchor to my "spirit." She's the eye of the storm, calm and collected. And being Rey's mum, I've gotta love her even more. I do wish she could be a little more outgoing, though. While I do just adore our little chats, I hope someday we get to go do something a tad more exciting. You know?

- Rosalind -
    Ophelia wrote:Rosa's just the sweetest thing. It was hard to get to that point, though. I used to think she was mute. She's still incredibly quiet, which causes me to channel all of my energy to not be such a chatterbox. It's nice sometimes to just sit in silence and enjoy being as Rosa does, though. She's helped me learn quite a bit about myself.

- Mocha -
    Ophelia wrote:I don't know how anyone can not like her. Mocha's just so lovely. She gives so much love, and I'm happy to return! Sometimes, though, I wonder why she's so determinatively affectionate. Who knows? Maybe it's just her. I'm a frequent at the cafe just to talk with Mocha.

- Thor -
    Ophelia wrote:Oh, goodness, that cat's a riot! He's so enjoyable to be around, like he just radiates positivity. Thor's such a drama king, too! I can't help but laugh at his acts. What a goof!

- Lennie -
    Ophelia wrote:You know, I'm not entirely sure what to make of Lennie. All I know is he's some sort of living fluff ball who loves to love. I don't entirely understand him, but I sure do try my best to.

- Amaryllis -
    Ophelia wrote:To be honest, I don't really know much about Amaryllis. I've only met her a few times, and she's been great. I guess I haven't gotten to really know her yet.

- Jenny -
    Ophelia wrote:Ah. I, uh, I'm not sure about that one. Jenny's pretty odd, I suppose. She's got enough energy to rival my own. Although she's more... risky. She tends to do a lot of rather dangerous stunts, which is concerning. I don't know - she's an odd bird.

- Jessica -
    Ophelia wrote:I try to like that little one. I really do. She's sweet and all, but the constant puns are just... too much. I'm not the biggest fan of puns in general, so Jessica's kind of over the top for me.

- Asriel -
    Ophelia wrote:I try to avoid encounters with Asriel as best I can. He seems to me like some snobby, stuck-up cat who thinks he's better than everyone else. I've heard he's trying to change, but for now, I don't like him.

- Datura -
    Ophelia wrote:I've got quite a history with that fox. Datura was my friend at first. Or what I thought was a friend. I didn't realize until my true friends pointed out how manipulative she was. The bad parts of her I'm "too naive to see."

- Whisky -
    Ophelia wrote:Whisky - oh. She's - she's scary. I tried to be friends with her, but she seems very... off-putting. I'll admit, I'm very intimidated by her.

- Logan -
    Ophelia wrote:Logan seems like someone I don't want to mess with. He's with Whisky, so that's the first red flag to me. He seems like a grump. Almost aggressive? I don't want to get near him.

- Valerie -
    Ophelia wrote:I really don't know about Valerie. She's quite intimidating. I've never actually met her, so maybe she's different?

- Aisley -
    Ophelia wrote:Aisely's much too smart for me. Whenever I'm around him, I feel this immediate presence that makes me feel stupid. And I don't like that.
Last edited by mongrel on Thu May 03, 2018 10:57 am, edited 6 times in total.
tyler · they / them · pfp
mongrel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wileyfangs » Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:50 am

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Username: Wileyfangs Name: Robyn Gender: Female Sexuality: Unknown

╚══════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Collar Color: Diamond flower Florals
    Song: Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend by Marilyn Monroe
    Personality: Lookout! There she is!
    Have you ever met a dog so well groomed, so lovely, so spoiled? Well honey, Robyn is just that. This dog knows she's something special, something to be approached with caution. Robyn is a runway diva with no need for an audience.

She is the only audience.

Holding 2nd place in Photography Dog's newest "Cutest Pets Issue" she thinks herself a celebrity though she's a bit bitter about being second place to a cat, her nemesis, Nathaniel the Napoleon Cat. Because of this she has a nasty habit of chasing cats but only because Napoleon drives her mad. But once she's tired herself out, this pampered pooch rests in her cashmere dog bed and wonders about her life. How she came to live in this rundown old rat cage.

But she knows why. Her owner had needed the change of pace and space. Needed to see something besides glamours, riches, the luxury life they both knew so well. And while she'd never admit it to him, she had needed it too. The city is dirty but there's beauty in dirt. The way the night lights clung to the gravel, the way the trees grasped at the skies. The sunset against the harsh skyscrapers.

Her owner was a photographer, not very well known but pursing, chasing his dream. To be in this pet modeling business she knew was never apart of that, never something he wanted for the both of them. And while she enjoyed the praise and attention, she knew this wasn't exactly for a dog like herself. She did it for him. She knows her owner would be much happier taking photos of the street, the night life and darkness. All that it had to offer.

So maybe she is spoiled and has to put up with less than manageable room service...but as long as her owner is happy then so is she.

History:
    Born into a litter of 6, Robyn was the smallest puppy Gerald had ever seen in his entire life. Little and barely able to move to her mother's belly. But before the little one could even settle in, her mother nudged her away. He'd never seen her turn away a puppy before, especially one of her own.

"Dad! Dad! Come quick!"

As it turned out because of her size, she really shouldn't have made it. She was too little and fighting with her siblings for everything would have been a disaster. But Gerald wasn't sure what it was about this tiny newborn puppy, the way she was so casually brushed aside by her mother burned something in him. He grabbed the nearest towel as the little one cried and cried. He picked her up in it and shushed her gently, cleaning her fur. It was only when she was curled into his chest that she settled down and she began to accept being bottle fed instead.

But ever since Gerald couldn't get the pup out of his head. His dad said to just give her to a shelter, let her be raised there, but Gerald didn't want to give her up. Sure she was a runt and would need the extra care and attention, and yeah highschool was rough at the time what with him being a senior and going to college...but he knew what it felt like to be brushed aside. And he couldn't help being attached to her. It was then and there that he decided if she didn't have a mother that he'd be her mother and do what it took to take care of her.

His father had disapproved but seeing the boy with the dog well he didn't say anything more about it.
    He was planning on giving him a puppy from this litter anyway, knowing how college would be and how...lonely life was there.

If he wanted the runt then it was the least he could do he supposed. And so Runt was changed to Robyn and Robyn grew into a dog with the silliest personality. Gerald spoiled her, he knew he did. Robyn was spoiled and spoiled rotten at that, but there was an elegance under there and when he started pursuing photography he started with her.

Robyn was a good muse. Silly and sweet to him but aloof and almost dangerous to strangers.

Strangers that intended to hurt him anyway. He remembered taking her for a walk in the park and nearly being robbed at knifepoint. Nearly, because Robyn had already tackled the man, fangs bared and the most vicious sounding snarl he'd never known her to possess ripping from her throat. He hadn't known what to do but a group had come over, checking on him while Robyn kept the would-be attacker at bay. How she'd come when the policemen arrived and circled around him as though to protect him from anything else.
    He took a picture of her that day, her profile half cast in shadow from where he sat on the ground.

They had gone through a lot together. And moving to this new city, away from college and his dad had been one of the many changes that had happened.

Being found by a pet photography business.
    Only now he did fewer photos of pets and more of his own work, the darkness, the city limits.
    He took pictures in passing, of pets, for family or friends but Robyn is the only model he preferred.

He still remembers her as a newborn puppy, so weak and defenseless but now...now she defends him. He never thought she would, never trained her to but it seemed as if she knew. And it was in those dark times as he searched with his camera through a new lens, a new story through a new pair of eyes that she stayed there beside him. Sometimes it was hard to remember that she was such a prissy, spoiled dog in those times. But she was his good dog all of the time.

Springtime Place & Why:
    "Ah well that's easy honey. It's down the street from Mr. Monroe's. That cute little spot a little ways from the park. What's it called? Ah, the Botany Garden! There's a few alley cats and even stray dogs livin in there when the staff aren't looking but, it's awfully peaceful. I love when Gerald goes down that way to take pictures of all the flowers. All those scents just make me feel nice and serene about it all." Her tail thumps happily against the floor, though it's hardly a sound.

"I love going there because Gerald gets this dumb look on his face. See there's a girly up there who's just his type! And she's super wonderful. She bought me a bacon-flavored bone on one of our visits...." She smiles weakly. "Gerald likes her but the boy's too chicken to ask her out. But in the springtime, the place is filled to the brim with blooming blossoms! If he could just shake a leg I bet he could get her and when he does, I want to be sure I help so every spring I bring him up here!"

Robyn gives a happy smile and tilts her head.

"But really besides that, there's this glow around the place. Like it's almost a safe haven. Strays of all kinds come here for sanctuary and it's so tranquil. Dogs and Cats actually are friends, litters are raised together. It's a pack hidden by the flowers. If I didn't have Gerald...Or I was a stray...I could see myself living here. It's really a jewel on its own. A real diamond." She nods to herself.
    [271 words]
Last edited by Wileyfangs on Wed May 02, 2018 2:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wileyfangs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Placebo » Wed May 02, 2018 1:18 pm

Hope its alright to extend this one more day :'0c Forgot to close this last night so the new end date is May 2 at 11:59 pm est! Thatll give a little over 24 hrs since i wont have time to judge till then~
Placebo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Placebo » Fri May 04, 2018 8:12 am

Wileyfangs wrote:

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Username: Wileyfangs Name: Robyn Gender: Female Sexuality: Unknown

╚══════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Collar Color: Diamond flower Florals
    Song: Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend by Marilyn Monroe
    Personality: Lookout! There she is!
    Have you ever met a dog so well groomed, so lovely, so spoiled? Well honey, Robyn is just that. This dog knows she's something special, something to be approached with caution. Robyn is a runway diva with no need for an audience.

She is the only audience.

Holding 2nd place in Photography Dog's newest "Cutest Pets Issue" she thinks herself a celebrity though she's a bit bitter about being second place to a cat, her nemesis, Nathaniel the Napoleon Cat. Because of this she has a nasty habit of chasing cats but only because Napoleon drives her mad. But once she's tired herself out, this pampered pooch rests in her cashmere dog bed and wonders about her life. How she came to live in this rundown old rat cage.

But she knows why. Her owner had needed the change of pace and space. Needed to see something besides glamours, riches, the luxury life they both knew so well. And while she'd never admit it to him, she had needed it too. The city is dirty but there's beauty in dirt. The way the night lights clung to the gravel, the way the trees grasped at the skies. The sunset against the harsh skyscrapers.

Her owner was a photographer, not very well known but pursing, chasing his dream. To be in this pet modeling business she knew was never apart of that, never something he wanted for the both of them. And while she enjoyed the praise and attention, she knew this wasn't exactly for a dog like herself. She did it for him. She knows her owner would be much happier taking photos of the street, the night life and darkness. All that it had to offer.

So maybe she is spoiled and has to put up with less than manageable room service...but as long as her owner is happy then so is she.

History:
    Born into a litter of 6, Robyn was the smallest puppy Gerald had ever seen in his entire life. Little and barely able to move to her mother's belly. But before the little one could even settle in, her mother nudged her away. He'd never seen her turn away a puppy before, especially one of her own.

"Dad! Dad! Come quick!"

As it turned out because of her size, she really shouldn't have made it. She was too little and fighting with her siblings for everything would have been a disaster. But Gerald wasn't sure what it was about this tiny newborn puppy, the way she was so casually brushed aside by her mother burned something in him. He grabbed the nearest towel as the little one cried and cried. He picked her up in it and shushed her gently, cleaning her fur. It was only when she was curled into his chest that she settled down and she began to accept being bottle fed instead.

But ever since Gerald couldn't get the pup out of his head. His dad said to just give her to a shelter, let her be raised there, but Gerald didn't want to give her up. Sure she was a runt and would need the extra care and attention, and yeah highschool was rough at the time what with him being a senior and going to college...but he knew what it felt like to be brushed aside. And he couldn't help being attached to her. It was then and there that he decided if she didn't have a mother that he'd be her mother and do what it took to take care of her.

His father had disapproved but seeing the boy with the dog well he didn't say anything more about it.
    He was planning on giving him a puppy from this litter anyway, knowing how college would be and how...lonely life was there.

If he wanted the runt then it was the least he could do he supposed. And so Runt was changed to Robyn and Robyn grew into a dog with the silliest personality. Gerald spoiled her, he knew he did. Robyn was spoiled and spoiled rotten at that, but there was an elegance under there and when he started pursuing photography he started with her.

Robyn was a good muse. Silly and sweet to him but aloof and almost dangerous to strangers.

Strangers that intended to hurt him anyway. He remembered taking her for a walk in the park and nearly being robbed at knifepoint. Nearly, because Robyn had already tackled the man, fangs bared and the most vicious sounding snarl he'd never known her to possess ripping from her throat. He hadn't known what to do but a group had come over, checking on him while Robyn kept the would-be attacker at bay. How she'd come when the policemen arrived and circled around him as though to protect him from anything else.
    He took a picture of her that day, her profile half cast in shadow from where he sat on the ground.

They had gone through a lot together. And moving to this new city, away from college and his dad had been one of the many changes that had happened.

Being found by a pet photography business.
    Only now he did fewer photos of pets and more of his own work, the darkness, the city limits.
    He took pictures in passing, of pets, for family or friends but Robyn is the only model he preferred.

He still remembers her as a newborn puppy, so weak and defenseless but now...now she defends him. He never thought she would, never trained her to but it seemed as if she knew. And it was in those dark times as he searched with his camera through a new lens, a new story through a new pair of eyes that she stayed there beside him. Sometimes it was hard to remember that she was such a prissy, spoiled dog in those times. But she was his good dog all of the time.

Springtime Place & Why:
    "Ah well that's easy honey. It's down the street from Mr. Monroe's. That cute little spot a little ways from the park. What's it called? Ah, the Botany Garden! There's a few alley cats and even stray dogs livin in there when the staff aren't looking but, it's awfully peaceful. I love when Gerald goes down that way to take pictures of all the flowers. All those scents just make me feel nice and serene about it all." Her tail thumps happily against the floor, though it's hardly a sound.

"I love going there because Gerald gets this dumb look on his face. See there's a girly up there who's just his type! And she's super wonderful. She bought me a bacon-flavored bone on one of our visits...." She smiles weakly. "Gerald likes her but the boy's too chicken to ask her out. But in the springtime, the place is filled to the brim with blooming blossoms! If he could just shake a leg I bet he could get her and when he does, I want to be sure I help so every spring I bring him up here!"

Robyn gives a happy smile and tilts her head.

"But really besides that, there's this glow around the place. Like it's almost a safe haven. Strays of all kinds come here for sanctuary and it's so tranquil. Dogs and Cats actually are friends, litters are raised together. It's a pack hidden by the flowers. If I didn't have Gerald...Or I was a stray...I could see myself living here. It's really a jewel on its own. A real diamond." She nods to herself.
    [271 words]

Congrats! The springtime place was uniquely interesting, and I love the implementation of a stray pack, very sweet <3 The history tugged at my heart strings as well!
Placebo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wileyfangs » Fri May 04, 2018 8:37 am

Ahhhhhhh!!! Thank you so much!!! I promise to take good care of her! Thank you so much! ; D ;
Wileyfangs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me