Artist SilkyAlbino [gallery]
Time spent 25 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

[ yayaya aqueous ]

Postby SilkyAlbino » Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:10 am

Name: Aqueous

Favorite Lake Activity:

Aqueous always heads to the lake in the early mornings of Summer. The mist always seems to get his fur a tad wet, but he loves smelling the fresh breeze of Nature. Whenever Aqueous arrives however, he always like to sit in his favorite spot. This spot is a hidden one, covered by tall grass that looks like it reaches the sky. Aqueous loves the spot mostly because of the lily pads, seeing little frogs chasing one another or sitting on one and making their croak little sound. Aqueous has some anxiety problems, he usually gets more stressed then other Songrems about nearly anything. Although he's a stressed one, he's very fun to be around. The lake is somewhere he can sit and relax, listen to the water running, birds chirping, and especially the frogs croaking. Aqueous tends to keep a peaceful state of mind every morning when he arrives to the Lake. The lake gives off soothing vibes that can calm any Songrem down. Aqueous sometimes will bring friends to the Lake, showing them his favorite places and where most of the creative critters go. He doesn't show them his favorite watching place though, he believes it belongs to him, and only him. It's quite special to him.

[/size]

αвσυт мє

▹ ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴍᴀʟᴋ ᴘᴇᴛꜱ!

▹ ᴍʏ ᴢᴏᴅɪᴀᴄ ɪꜱ ᴠɪʀɢᴏ

▹ ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀɴ ɪɴᴠɪꜱɪʙʟᴇ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ɴᴀᴍᴇ

▹ ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ᴄᴀᴛ

{ Username: Original Tess︀ ︀ <- Hidden Character! }
SilkyAlbino

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery