Artist yeena [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 59 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
14 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

SCS Anniversary Fox Adopt #1 and #2: Ruppell's/Arabian Fox

Postby yeena » Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:08 pm

Main Event Page

Really oddly colored foxes because I'm not sure how to pull these foxes off properly; at least I got mine done before next year though.
I like the Red Arabian Fox a lot though, so pry it from my cold dead hands.

Winner on page one.
Last edited by yeena on Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
yeena

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: SCS Anniversary Fox Adopt #1 and #2: Ruppell's/Arabian F

Postby ty_tay » Mon Jul 03, 2017 4:02 pm

Ruppell's Fox Form
Username: ty_tay
Name: Aravel
Duo Name: The Shadows
Relationship with Arabian Fox: She is the mastermind between the two. Shes always getting her partner in trouble with her daring schemes and escape plans. Often times she becomes annoyed with his lack of personal space, but she will never let on that she actually enjoys it.

Arabian Fox Form
Username: ty_tay
Name: Havellin
Duo Name: The Shadows
Relationship with Ruppell's Fox: Hes far too trusting of his female counterpart, though he doesnt seem to care when he gets caught for her mistakes. He always seems to follow her around or bring her 'gifts' or even just lean against her even when its obviously annoying her.
Last edited by ty_tay on Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Youre uncomfortable now? You should walk into one of their hideouts. Its like stepping on a hornets nest, kicking it and then setting it on fire." -Avian (Dissent)

ImageImage
Art by: me (with a mouse)
Art of: Mars & Jenova

Art by: preppy paws | Art of: Mars |Art by: Me | Art of: Rune

My Characters! *OLD* *NEW* - Rohktans - My CWHR horses
RP/Characters - X - VoK
I have old characters for trade here pm me if youre interested in one. Do not post on my thread please; its for character storage.
ty_tay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yeena » Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:12 pm

I accidentally messed up and left the section for the names off on both forms; mind me being dumb. The duo name section is basically where you tell me what the two call themselves; Thundershakes? Death Duo? Team name, basically.
yeena

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

CINDER AND PYRRHUS

Postby womp womp » Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:43 am

╔━━━━━━━━━╗
Ruppell's Fox
Username: Diamond Sapphire
Name: Cinder
Duo Name: Burnin' and Blazin'

╚━━━━━━━━━╝
╔━━━━━━━━━╗
Arabian Fox
Name: Pyrrhus

╚━━━━━━━━━╝

CINDER AND PYRRHUS
BURNIN' AND BLAZIN'

Relationship with Arabian Fox: Cinder looks up to Pyrrhus like an older brother, almost like a role model. The fella was teased by other fox breeds because of his small size. Pyrrhus was the only one who accepted him as being a small dude, since Pyrrhus himself is a tad bit small. Cinder got taught by Pyrrhus how to irritate others without being seen, and walking away like nothing happened. Cinder is basically Pyrrhus's little apprentice. Cinder always hopes to be like Pyrrhus one day, and be as almighty as him. Cinder doesn't even realize how many times he's sorta accidentally been an annoying brat to Pyrrhus, but it's only because Cinder adores Pyrrhus, and always wants to be around him. And be like the cool dude Cinder looks up to.

Relationship with Ruppell's Fox: Even though Pyrrhus vowed to protect and train his little dude, Cinder, doesn't mean he has to like him completely. Pyrrhus always wanted a sidekick he could train. Cinder looked like good sidekick material to Pyrrhus, so he took him as his partner in crime. To Pyrrhus, Cinder seemed swift, intelligent and pretty good for his small size. But the more Pyrrhus did with him, he realized Cinder could be awfully annoying at times. Even when Pyrrhus would snap at him to shut up, it seemed like Cinder kept on rambling about seemingly nothing. Yes, Pyrrhus still quite likes him and his company, but his personality as a whole is a bit overwhelming for Pyrrhus. But still, it sorta helps to know Cinder can be annoying. That's his goal. For Cinder and him to annoy as many animals as they can.

Their Team: Pyrrhus and Cinder's goal is to annoy and anger as many animals, as much as they can. Whether it's stealing their belonging, replacing their sleeping area with ripped up tissues, loudly yip their name then say nothing when they come, and plenty more. It's basically Pyrrhus's dream to be known worldwide about their annoying ways. Cinder secretly thinks it's next to impossible to become famous, all across the world. He just doesn't admit it to Pyrrhus, since he's scared that Pyrrhus won't want him as his partner in crime anymore.

The First Meet: Cinder and Pyrrhus stared at each other. Pyrrhus was out looking for food, then he bumped into a fox by the name of Cinder. After that, they were both sorta.. looking at each other. "H..he..hel..howdy?" Cinder yipped, breaking the silence. Pyrrhus narrowed his eyes. He could tell Cinder was in a "I'm ready to fight but I'm slightly scared" pose. "Ha, don't be scared. It's not like I'm going to hurt you." Pyrrhus said, closely watching Cinder. "Ha. I don't care if you're going to hurt me. This is my place. My territory." Cinder growled. Pyrrhus rolled his eyes. "Yeah, yeah whatever." Pyrrhus was surprised at how seemingly brave the fox was, for his tiny size. Although, Pyrrhus himself wasn't much of a large fox. "Hey, lil' dude. You wanna make a team?" Pyrrhus asked. Cinder was a bit concerned about the other fox's sudden offer. "I'll... t..think a..about it." Cinder stammered. "Well then. Just track me down when you made your choice. Now I'll be on my way," Pyrrhus walked off, but looked back after a few steps. "And we'll show em' that we can really burn and blaze."
Last edited by womp womp on Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:39 am, edited 3 times in total.
womp womp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DELETE ACCOUNT PLE » Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:42 am

Arabian Fox Form
Username: meadowberry
Name: Berri (With an i not a y)
Duo Name: The Forgotten Pancake
Relationship with Ruppell's Fox: Berri and the Ruppell fox -instert name- have a close bond. They like to steal food from shops and give it to poor people. They always like to help !
      a────────────────────── ( 大理石)
      i. loser ii. not an active roleplayer iii. Lana Del Rey should be loved more !
      iv. my best friend is the best thing in the world god bless her please ?????
DELETE ACCOUNT PLE

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Almond Bark » Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:07 pm

Arabian Fox Form
Username: Almond Bark
Name: Arphoite
Duo Name: Young Stars
Relationship with Ruppell's Fox: Arphoite and the Arabian fox love to steal fish. It's a delicious treat, but they can't seem to catch their one. They often go to the pier and quickly nab a bite from the buckets and coolers from fishers. The people they steal from typically get angry and yell at Arphoite and the Arabian fox, but some just laugh it off. In the end, the fish are pretty delicious. They do this around the fishing season, often targeting those with full pails/coolers of fish.
Last edited by Almond Bark on Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

╔════════════╗

Rather Inactive, so please give
me some time to reply to messages.
- - -
any pronouns
01-30

𓃡 | 𓃹 | 𓃒

╚════════════╝
Almond Bark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby persay » Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:56 pm

Ruppell's Fox Form
Username:Wolfy858
Name: Ruffie
Duo Name: Terrifying Twosome
Relationship with Arabian Fox:

Arabian Fox Form
Username:Wolfy858
Name: Bambi
Duo Name: Terrifying Twosome
Relationship with Ruppell's Fox:

wip
he/him
LIVE right now join me
my da
part of the gucci gremlin gang, I am the gucci ofc
gremlin soft
gremlin gurt
gremlin liz
gremlin feather
persay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yeena » Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:06 pm

closin the contest now !! ill have a winner up soon.
yeena

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yeena » Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:12 pm

Diamond Sapphire wrote:
╔━━━━━━━━━╗
Ruppell's Fox
Name: Cinder

╚━━━━━━━━━╝
╔━━━━━━━━━╗
Arabian Fox
Name: Pyrrhus

╚━━━━━━━━━╝

CINDER AND PYRRHUS
BURNIN' AND BLAZIN'

Relationship with Arabian Fox: Cinder looks up to Pyrrhus like an older brother, almost like a role model. The fella was teased by other fox breeds because of his small size. Pyrrhus was the only one who accepted him as being a small dude, since Pyrrhus himself is a tad bit small. Cinder got taught by Pyrrhus how to irritate others without being seen, and walking away like nothing happened. Cinder is basically Pyrrhus's little apprentice. Cinder always hopes to be like Pyrrhus one day, and be as almighty as him. Cinder doesn't even realize how many times he's sorta accidentally been an annoying brat to Pyrrhus, but it's only because Cinder adores Pyrrhus, and always wants to be around him. And be like the cool dude Cinder looks up to.

Relationship with Ruppell's Fox: Even though Pyrrhus vowed to protect and train his little dude, Cinder, doesn't mean he has to like him completely. Pyrrhus always wanted a sidekick he could train. Cinder looked like good sidekick material to Pyrrhus, so he took him as his partner in crime. To Pyrrhus, Cinder seemed swift, intelligent and pretty good for his small size. But the more Pyrrhus did with him, he realized Cinder could be awfully annoying at times. Even when Pyrrhus would snap at him to shut up, it seemed like Cinder kept on rambling about seemingly nothing. Yes, Pyrrhus still quite likes him and his company, but his personality as a whole is a bit overwhelming for Pyrrhus. But still, it sorta helps to know Cinder can be annoying. That's his goal. For Cinder and him to annoy as many animals as they can.

Their Team: Pyrrhus and Cinder's goal is to annoy and anger as many animals, as much as they can. Whether it's stealing their belonging, replacing their sleeping area with ripped up tissues, loudly yip their name then say nothing when they come, and plenty more. It's basically Pyrrhus's dream to be known worldwide about their annoying ways. Cinder secretly thinks it's next to impossible to become famous, all across the world. He just doesn't admit it to Pyrrhus, since he's scared that Pyrrhus won't want him as his partner in crime anymore.

The First Meet: Cinder and Pyrrhus stared at each other. Pyrrhus was out looking for food, then he bumped into a fox by the name of Cinder. After that, they were both sorta.. looking at each other. "H..he..hel..howdy?" Cinder yipped, breaking the silence. Pyrrhus narrowed his eyes. He could tell Cinder was in a "I'm ready to fight but I'm slightly scared" pose. "Ha, don't be scared. It's not like I'm going to hurt you." Pyrrhus said, closely watching Cinder. "Ha. I don't care if you're going to hurt me. This is my place. My territory." Cinder growled. Pyrrhus rolled his eyes. "Yeah, yeah whatever." Pyrrhus was surprised at how seemingly brave the fox was, for his tiny size. Although, Pyrrhus himself wasn't much of a large fox. "Hey, lil' dude. You wanna make a team?" Pyrrhus asked. Cinder was a bit concerned about the other fox's sudden offer. "I'll... t..think a..about it." Cinder stammered. "Well then. Just track me down when you made your choice. Now I'll be on my way," Pyrrhus walked off, but looked back after a few steps. "And we'll show em' that we can really burn and blaze."

Congratulations! I really enjoyed the form and love the relationship between the two. Take care of these two!
yeena

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby womp womp » Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:22 pm

omg
aah thank you !!