Lothiel Arabs | #E0009 | Purple Roan by Tynahi

Based on Click to view
Artist Tynahi [gallery]
Time spent 14 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Lothiel Arabs | #E0009 | Purple Roan

Postby Tynahi » Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:21 am

Sorry for the lateness. I will be making the rest of these babs today. Blanket to come

┌────────────────────────────────────┐
---Username: HowlingHooves
---Show Name: Loyal Demand
---Barn Name: Banner

├────────────────────────────────────┤
---Temperament: Elegant, Motherly, Gentle, Eager, Willing
├────────────────────────────────────┤
---Height: 16.3 hh
---Coat: Purple Roan
---Genotype: Ee | AtAt | Rnrn
---Eye Color: Gold

└────────────────────────────────────┘

This mare loves to make new friends including the neighboring deer. Im sure she will make plenty of new companions at your barn.
Last edited by Tynahi on Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tynahi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Lothiel Arabs | #E0009 | Purple Roan

Postby Usha » Tue Dec 27, 2016 9:09 am

Username: Usha
Show Name: She's Crazy Like Me
Barn Name: Zebe
Halter Color: Black
Tassel and Bead Colors: Hot Pink
5 Word Personality: Cowardly | Idealistic | Anxious | Stubborn | Dishonest
Discipline: Dressage
Friend: A Zonkey
How they met: Zebe Was Brought To The Local Zoo When She Was One, After A Few Years Of Pony Rides, Petting 'Time' (Zoo), Zebe Always Hung Around The Smaller Ponies. But One Day, They Brought This Little Brown Foal Like Animal Into The Petting Zoo, Zebe Watched As They Took A Donkey Away. One Of The Zookeeper Accidentally Put A Donkey In With The Zebras, And It Produced This Little Foal. They Didn't Know What To Do With It, So They Just Put It In The Petting Zoo While They Hauled The Mother Away. Zebe Was A Curious One, Wanting To Know Who This Little Foal Was, At First The Foal Wouldn't Stopped Crying. Zebe Thought That The Foal Was Scared Of Her, So She Kept Her Distance. But After Awhile The Foal Gave Zebe A Name; Ana, Ana Was The Zonkey's Name, And Ever Since That Day, Zebe Raised Ana As Her Own.
Usha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HowlingHooves » Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:22 am

Username: HowlingHooves
Show Name: Loyal Demand
Barn Name: Banner
Halter Color: Violet-Red
Tassel and Bead Colors: Gold + Deep Blue
5 Word Personality: Elegant, Motherly, Gentle, Eager, Willing
Friend: Liyei
How they met:
Liyei was on the property long before Banner arrived, catching mice and keeping the property relatively vermin free. But he never seemed to set foot inside the barn itself, even on cold nights. Liyei is a relatively bitter and spiteful tom, and it's a lucky thing to not cross his path when he's in a more foul mood (he's been known to chase the younger horses, dogs and even a few children who he finds especially irritating.) but when Banner showed up he was far more curious than anyone had seen. He went on his way, though, meanderingthe property and doing his usual prowling circuits, but the following morning he was found curled atop Banner's hindquarters, looking as content as any had ever seen him before. Banner seems attached to him a great deal, and she never strays far from the fence line when out in to pasture. Not a soul really knows why the grumpy old tom decided to stick to Banner, where he could have done so with any other being on the property, but it's a regular occurrence for the staff and riders to be sure that Liyei is inside with Banner before the barn is secured for the night.
Thiedall © HowlingHooves

Current Work:
Trotter stuff

«——————————»
Range Trotters
Acanthelle
Svedala Walking Equines
«——————————»
Adelaron Trotters
Adelaron SWEs
«——————————»

HowlingHooves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tynahi » Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:37 pm

HowlingHooves wrote:Username: HowlingHooves
Show Name: Loyal Demand
Barn Name: Banner
Halter Color: Violet-Red
Tassel and Bead Colors: Gold + Deep Blue
5 Word Personality: Elegant, Motherly, Gentle, Eager, Willing
Friend: Liyei
How they met:
Liyei was on the property long before Banner arrived, catching mice and keeping the property relatively vermin free. But he never seemed to set foot inside the barn itself, even on cold nights. Liyei is a relatively bitter and spiteful tom, and it's a lucky thing to not cross his path when he's in a more foul mood (he's been known to chase the younger horses, dogs and even a few children who he finds especially irritating.) but when Banner showed up he was far more curious than anyone had seen. He went on his way, though, meanderingthe property and doing his usual prowling circuits, but the following morning he was found curled atop Banner's hindquarters, looking as content as any had ever seen him before. Banner seems attached to him a great deal, and she never strays far from the fence line when out in to pasture. Not a soul really knows why the grumpy old tom decided to stick to Banner, where he could have done so with any other being on the property, but it's a regular occurrence for the staff and riders to be sure that Liyei is inside with Banner before the barn is secured for the night.

Congrats!
Tynahi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me