My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Sima #665

Postby mal du pays » Sun Nov 27, 2016 9:03 am

it chrimas

Username ;; Takura
Name ;; Adican
Gender ;; Male
Short Personality ;; A restless young boy who doesn't really know what he wants to do with his life. He never really wants to take control in any situation, and would rather let someone else be captain so he doesn't mess everything up.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

(The figure opens its mouth...)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Michael (Mal) - He/they/it - adult
the world's most normal petscop enjoyer
I like Deltarune, drawing, warrior cats, and sonic the hedgehog.
werm time

DeerKiri
click my magistream guys pease

Kalons - Storkies
My OCs - My Kalons - Storkies Archive - Stars Archive
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(and speaks.)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
mal du pays

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ravendarus » Sun Nov 27, 2016 9:23 am

Username ;; Ravendarus
Name ;; Mistle
Gender ;; Female
Short Personality ;; Mistle is a sweetheart, she is tender, but hardly shy. She is softhearted and pretty much a push over. She has a small dislike of Christmas though, being named after Mistletoe her family tends to celebrate so much that she got sick of it. Plus her nickname is Toe of which she dislikes strongly as well. She usually gets a little distant during this time of the year.
Ravendarus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rainy Nights » Sun Nov 27, 2016 9:29 am

Username ;;
    Rainy Nights
Name ;;
    Felix
Gender ;;
    Male
Short Personality ;;
    Dont even say the word Christmas around him. He will jump down a flight of stairs without any hesitation. Felix is a happy go lucky dude who loves any holiday...perhaps a little too much. He's the guy who has the scariest house on the block two months before Halloween and a Christmas tree up by August. Felix's absolute favorite out of all the holidays just happens to be Christmas. Unfortunately for anyone involved, he'll crack constant puns and use festive themed pick up lines.
    Deviantart
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Elaine by alliure
    Seven by Sixbane

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

ImageImage Image
    ImageImage

Rainy Nights

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lenna » Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:00 am

(such perfect timing, i just started listening to christmas songs today! ^^)

Username ;; Lenna

Name ;; Noelle

Meaning of Name ;; Noelle is a female name derived from the word Noël, which means Christmas in French. Noelle was given this name because she was born very near to Christmas, and it seems to fit her well, both personality and appearance-wise.

Nicknames ;; Noey, Elle/Ellie, Wellie, Noli, Père Noëlle, Fuzzy-wuzzy/Fluff

Gender ;; Female

Short Personality ;; Noelle loves Christmas, although because she was born so close to the holiday she doesn't usually get much in the ways of birthday celebration, which she resented as a child but now doesn't mind so much. Her favourite thing is getting to see all of her friends and family during the holidays, and the festive songs and ugly Christmas sweaters are a close second (she has a bin full of them and her friends always groan when the first one comes out a few weeks before Christmas). She's fairly outgoing and loves the fast pace of Christmas- shopping, decorating, baking, putting up the lights- it's a lot of fun! She's all-around very cheerful and love to laugh, and she enjoys making people as happy as she is.

Relationships ;;
Spruce - Best Friend, Mate
Noelle and Spruce have known each other since they were young, and despite their differences in personality, have always gotten along very well. While Noelle loves to be out and on the go, Spruce is more laid back, but he enjoys spending time with her and indulges her and her event-filled days, compromising with quiet evenings together at home. He's more involved with domestic activities than Noelle, and prefers to do things like cooking to shopping or large gatherings that Noelle is so fond of. Over the holidays, Spruce is the one who makes the (delicious and often ironically shaped) cookies and desserts, which Noelle loves to sample.
Aure- Best Friend
Noelle met Aure during the Halloween season a few years ago, and they quickly became close friends. Noelle is the more outgoing of the two, again, Aure being shy and easily frightened, but Noelle pushes her to try new things, while Aure is cautious and makes sure they get home safe, so they compliment each other nicely. Noelle has enjoyed watching Aure's family grow, and looks forward to seeing her friend's mate, Casper, and kit, Ripley, over the holidays this year.

Christmas Wishlist ;; New sweaters, a bird feeder (she loves birds, and wants to make sure they have food to eat over the winter), new socks with funny patterns, scented candles and candy
Last edited by Lenna on Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:47 pm, edited 9 times in total.
Here they talked of REVOLUTION.
Here it was they lit the flame.
Here they SANG about `tomorrow'
And tomorrow never came.
♠ ♠ ♠
From the table in the corner
They could see a world REBORN
And they rose with voices ringing
I can HEAR them now!
The very words that they had sung
Became their LAST communion
On the lonely barricade at d a w n .

~.Made by flight . thief.~
Lenna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragontrix » Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:22 am

Username ;; dragontrix
Name ;; Höder
Reason for the name ;; Höder is a god from Norse mythology, the brother of Balder. He was blind and was tricked by Loki ibto killing his brother with an arrow made of mistletoe. So that is the reason I choose that name, since I wanted a more complex name but that still had a meaning ^^
Gender ;; Male

Short Personality ;; Höder is a very quiet and thoughtful sima and never does anything without first carefully thinking about every possible outcome of it. He loves books and reading and happily studies mythology and history not many is interested in. But he to is a total softie and melts as soon as some as much as pets him, he will putt like crazy if he cuddles with anybody, which he will, and offering to watch a movie and snuggle on the sofa is the best way to get him away from his book. He sometimes have a hard time with feelings and can seem very cold and say nasty things, but he doesn't mean it, he just doesn't understand that what he said could have hurt somebody.

Short story ;;
"Hey Höder, you wanna watch a movie with me?" Becka shouted from the living room. He hummed and looked up from the heavy old book he had been reading, tilting his head to the side. Hmm, maybe it was time for a break, he had been at it since lunch after all and it was nearly time for dinner. He nodded to himself and turned back to the book, making note of the page before he closed it and went to his bookshelf to put it out of harms way. You never knew when Becka would decide there was something in his study she wanted, and she didn't much care for the books and would just barge in and to terrible things to his space, at least he had managed to make her promise not to touch the bookshelves.
"You coming or what?" Becka shouted again. Höder rolled his eyes, she would do good in learning some patience.
"Yes, Becka, I am coming," he called out as he walked out of the study and closed the door after himself. As he walked down the stairs a snort could be heard from the living room, making him roll his eyes fondly. Really, what has she expected? He walked into the room and sat down on the sofa beside her, looking towards the tv to see what movie she had put on this time. He snorted when he saw it and rolled his eyes, giving the other a look.
"What? It's Thor, at least I choose something you knew about and would actually like!" She protested. "Those movie are some inaccurate I wanna cry as just talking about it," he said, snorting.
"Aww come on, at lest stay here and cuddle with me, please?" Becka gave him her best puppy eyes, and really, was those really necessary? He would have staid anyway, like he would ever say no to cuddles. He sighed and laid down, laying his head at her paws. Maybe he would just fall asleep, then he wouldn't have to hear the movie. He purred happily as Becka started scratching him between the ears. Yeah this was nice, totally worth the awful movie.

~Relationships ~

~ Becka ~ Girlfriend, maybe, I think? ~
Well, me and Becka are very close, we live in the same house and have for years. Actually we have known each other since we were kids. When we started collage we went to the same one and as such shared an apartment, and we didn't see any reason to stop living together when we both graduated. So of course we are close, it would be impossible not to be close to someone you see every day. I think we are together, but I'm not sure? Not like I have every been with anyone else since it have always been we two, so I wouldn't really know. And it's not like I can ask her, even I know that that is not something you just ask a person, she would probably think I was crazy, not that she doesn't already.
But well, I don't think I would mind if we actually were together since I really like her, even if she should stop touching my books...
And she would probably cuddle with me more often if that was the case, so yeah, I should probably ask her.

~ Eliza ~ Friend, fellow book lover ~
Well, I'm not really that close to her, we meet at the library once or twice a week and talk about the books we have read and other interesting topics that come up during the discussions. Or well, we meet on weekends too sometimes since I think Becka likes her, I think she said it was because then I got to talk about something I loved with someone that would understand, or something, not sure. Anyway, we tend to talk about other thing when we meet outside the library, like other people, or well I do, and try and help her get better at recognizing others and remembering them, like using how people dress to remember them by that and such. And well, she do some very weird things sometimes, like when she made Becka teach her to bake, it didn't go well I can say, since I was the one that had to clean up the mess they made of the kitchen...
Hmm, maybe I do know her quiet well after all.
Last edited by Dragontrix on Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
━━━━┛┗━━━━━━
Text Text Text Text Text
Text Text Text Text Text
Text Text Text Text Text
Text Text Text Text Text
Text Text Text Text Text
Text Text Text Text Text
Text Text Text Text Text
Text Text Text Text Text
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
━━⦗Dralons⦘━━⦗RPWs⦘━━⦗Simas⦘━━
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 12 people.
I have received 10 gifts.
I have nuked 38 people.
I have received 12 nukes.
I have won 0 gift wars.
I have lost 0 gift wars.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Dragontrix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rem sleep » Sun Nov 27, 2016 5:59 pm

you dudes have until tomorrow to edit/touch-up your forms n add extras :0c
♥ ♥ ♥
rem sleep - they / them
nocturnal artist, socially awkward
♥ ♥ ♥
umasstorkies
closed species bank
♥ ♥ ♥

rem sleep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rem sleep » Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:08 pm

Dragontrix wrote:
Username ;; dragontrix
Name ;; Höder
Reason for the name ;; Höder is a god from Norse mythology, the brother of Balder. He was blind and was tricked by Loki ibto killing his brother with an arrow made of mistletoe. So that is the reason I choose that name, since I wanted a more complex name but that still had a meaning ^^
Gender ;; Male

Short Personality ;; Höder is a very quiet and thoughtful sima and never does anything without first carefully thinking about every possible outcome of it. He loves books and reading and happily studies mythology and history not many is interested in. But he to is a total softie and melts as soon as some as much as pets him, he will putt like crazy if he cuddles with anybody, which he will, and offering to watch a movie and snuggle on the sofa is the best way to get him away from his book. He sometimes have a hard time with feelings and can seem very cold and say nasty things, but he doesn't mean it, he just doesn't understand that what he said could have hurt somebody.

Short story ;;
"Hey Höder, you wanna watch a movie with me?" Becka shouted from the living room. He hummed and looked up from the heavy old book he had been reading, tilting his head to the side. Hmm, maybe it was time for a break, he had been at it since lunch after all and it was nearly time for dinner. He nodded to himself and turned back to the book, making note of the page before he closed it and went to his bookshelf to put it out of harms way. You never knew when Becka would decide there was something in his study she wanted, and she didn't much care for the books and would just barge in and to terrible things to his space, at least he had managed to make her promise not to touch the bookshelves.
"You coming or what?" Becka shouted again. Höder rolled his eyes, she would do good in learning some patience.
"Yes, Becka, I am coming," he called out as he walked out of the study and closed the door after himself. As he walked down the stairs a snort could be heard from the living room, making him roll his eyes fondly. Really, what has she expected? He walked into the room and sat down on the sofa beside her, looking towards the tv to see what movie she had put on this time. He snorted when he saw it and rolled his eyes, giving the other a look.
"What? It's Thor, at least I choose something you knew about and would actually like!" She protested. "Those movie are some inaccurate I wanna cry as just talking about it," he said, snorting.
"Aww come on, at lest stay here and cuddle with me, please?" Becka gave him her best puppy eyes, and really, was those really necessary? He would have staid anyway, like he would ever say no to cuddles. He sighed and laid down, laying his head at her paws. Maybe he would just fall asleep, then he wouldn't have to hear the movie. He purred happily as Becka started scratching him between the ears. Yeah this was nice, totally worth the awful movie.

~Relationships ~

~ Becka ~ Girlfriend, maybe, I think? ~
Well, me and Becka are very close, we live in the same house and have for years. Actually we have known each other since we were kids. When we started collage we went to the same one and as such shared an apartment, and we didn't see any reason to stop living together when we both graduated. So of course we are close, it would be impossible not to be close to someone you see every day. I think we are together, but I'm not sure? Not like I have every been with anyone else since it have always been we two, so I wouldn't really know. And it's not like I can ask her, even I know that that is not something you just ask a person, she would probably think I was crazy, not that she doesn't already.
But well, I don't think I would mind if we actually were together since I really like her, even if she should stop touching my books...
And she would probably cuddle with me more often if that was the case, so yeah, I should probably ask her.

~ Eliza ~ Friend, fellow book lover ~
Well, I'm not really that close to her, we meet at the library once or twice a week and talk about the books we have read and other interesting topics that come up during the discussions. Or well, we meet on weekends too sometimes since I think Becka likes her, I think she said it was because then I got to talk about something I loved with someone that would understand, or something, not sure. Anyway, we tend to talk about other thing when we meet outside the library, like other people, or well I do, and try and help her get better at recognizing others and remembering them, like using how people dress to remember them by that and such. And well, she do some very weird things sometimes, like when she made Becka teach her to bake, it didn't go well I can say, since I was the one that had to clean up the mess they made of the kitchen...
Hmm, maybe I do know her quiet well after all.

Winner! Though shoutout to Lenna and Takura as well. // v // b
♥ ♥ ♥
rem sleep - they / them
nocturnal artist, socially awkward
♥ ♥ ♥
umasstorkies
closed species bank
♥ ♥ ♥

rem sleep

My pets
My items
My wishlist