Based on Click to view
Artist skylark [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 24 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
85 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Kalon #682 - Pastel Puppy (WINNER)

Postby skylark » Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:06 pm

Kalons-- a species with soft manes and even softer hearts.

Monitored in forests across the globe for years, these animals
have recently been declared naturally tame as well as sentient.
Scientists are asking the general population to consider adopting
Kalons for further study in their capabilities of intelligence.

Ends November 19th 25th, 11:59PM EST! ^^
Code: Select all
Kalon Name:
Kalon Gender:
Personality: (500 word [b]maximum[/b])
Word Extra: (500 word [b]maxumim[/b])
Art: (maximum of 4 pieces)
Last edited by skylark on Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:34 pm, edited 7 times in total.
skylark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon #682 - Pastel Puppy

Postby Kiesen » Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:07 pm

Kalon Name:
Kalon Gender:
Personality: (500 word maximum)
Word Extra: (500 word maxumim)
mark

If you support/make AI art, I will block you on sight. Thanks.
Smoke - She/They - Adult - Taken
Art by Fewtish on DA
Kiesen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Butter Dragon » Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:07 pm

x
x

x
x
x

Kalon Name:
Tammy
Kalon Gender:
Female
Baker
Tammy is one of the sweetest kalons ever to walk the earth, to her every life matters and that you are put on the earth to touch the lives of those around you. She is optimistic, sometimes more than she should be. She sees the best in everyone around her despite what they may look like on the surface. She believes that everyone is born good and only become bad due to life and circumstances, so it follows that everyone should do anything that they can to make the lives of your fellow creatures just a little better.

Kids are such beautiful things to her, they are bright and like sponges and just plain cute in every way. Despite not having kids herself Tammy has a strong maternal instinct and she is very good with children and babies. She volunteers part time at a day care on Saturdays and Sundays and she looks forward to it every week. She has not problem parenting kids in public if their parents aren't doing a good enough job and has gotten frequent frustrated glares from said parents but on occasion
she gets to enjoy a lovely 'thank you'.

As much as she loves kids Tammy does still a fair amount of time with those her own age, she adores going on adventures or just staying in and playing board games with 'the squad'. She rarely likes to be alone and could be easily dubbed an extrovert by anyone who knows her. She is that friend who will do whatever everyone else wants to do and is very agreeable in most every circumstance. Though rare, when Tammy does have an opinion she will always speak her mind. While she is quick to say what she thinks she is usually still willing to compromise or forget her opinion entirely if that's what those around her want.

Although she is still somewhat young Tammy works at a small bakery which she owns with a friend of hers who takes care of the finances while she takes care of the food and service. She loves baking, it's her favorite pass time and she will get into the kitchen every chance she gets. Despite being 'artistically challenged' she is very creative when it comes to culinary confections and has created some true masterpieces for various events and also just for fun.

With a job and thriving social life Tammy hardly has any time to stay anywhere for long. It's seems like she's always on her way somewhere, always doing something. She usually doesn't mind this busy schedule seeing as she is very efficient and loves to keep her mind busy, but sometimes she accidentally overlaps commitments and finds herself profusely apologizing to whomever she canceled with.

A sigh of contentment emanated from Tammy's lips, the light pink curtains swaying as the partially open window they guarded let in a cool breeze from the autumn weather outside. There was a sweet feeling of home, sort of like the feeling that the air picks up before Christmas although it wasn't near the holiday, what was sweeter however was the scent from the kitchen as Tammy's connections reached the peak of perfection under her watchful eye.

There was an almost unnoticeable ding as the bells above the door sounded the alarm that someone had entered the building.
"Tammy are you back there?"
It was a familiar voice and one that Tammy was always excited to see.
"I'll be right there! Hold on I gotta-"
Her sentenced trailed off as she pulled the fresh batch of cupcakes out of the oven and set it carefully on the counter, pulling each one out with a steady hand and setting them on the cooling rack to be finished when they were ready. She wiped her hands off on her flour covered apron and rushed around the corner and behind the counter to greet her friend.

"Noel! How've you been stranger?"
She said with a big grin on her face. Noel wasn't a kalon Tammy was extensively familiar with however he had come in on many occasion to satisfy his sweet tooth and they would get to talking. You could sort of call him a 'business friend' seeing as Tammy would hardly see him outside of the bakery but she still considered him among her many friends.

"Work."
He replied with a shy smile as he glanced up at the menu.
"Can I get a buttercup cake cup?"
He said, pulling out his wallet and beginning to flip through the few dollars it held. With Tammy in control of the menu you could be sure everything had an out of the ordinary name.
"Oh please Noel put the money away, it's on the house!"
Tammy beamed, bending over to grab his order from the case with a colored tissue to match the rest of the decor. Pastel pink with vintage decorations and a few paintings for sale from local artists.

"Tammy you're going to go broke if you give all these treats out for free."
He said, concerned but he still took his cupcake without a fight. Tammy only replied with a wink as she trotted out from behind the counter and pulling out a stool for Noel with a flourish.

~~~

The day went on as normal, costumers coming in an out, many of her friends in the dining room conversing. Tammy had made her way back to the kitchen and was now frosting the cupcakes she'd forgotten about upon Noel's arrival. She could hear their voices, their laughs, as they carried to the kitchen as she did what she loved. This, this was all that she wanted in life.
Last edited by Butter Dragon on Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:00 pm, edited 6 times in total.
x
Butter Dragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Happily Wrathful » Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:09 pm

Kalon Name: kindle
Kalon Gender: female
Personality: kindle is the most nerdy kalon ever, well thats at least what her friends and kalons around her think. kindle may be a nerd but to most kalons she meets she is very attractive and most kalons assume she is snobby but she can change someones mind completely about her personality. she is in LOVE with superhero comics and love to read batman comics. she isnt afraid to show her nerdyness and encourages others to not hide and be scared to be a nerd, she is very out going and all together fun to be around
Word Extra:

more to come <3

viewtopic.php?t=3245289#p103591495

viewtopic.php?t=3246879#p103626760
Last edited by Happily Wrathful on Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:02 am, edited 5 times in total.
Happily Wrathful

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Everfree Luna » Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:09 pm

Kalon Name: Heather
Kalon Gender: female
Personality:
I'm the devil in its living fur.
My friends call me--wait. Haha. I don't have friends. I spend my days in a dark hole called the internet. I'm pretty popular there. I run a few fan accounts (moslty of my son's (and fathers) Dan and Phil) and dedicate my every second to my obsessions.
Phandom edits is her life
Runs giant phan account on insta and tumblr
Thinks she's cool but she's just trash
Last edited by Everfree Luna on Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:54 am, edited 3 times in total.
Hello!
My name is Everfree Luna! Feel free to call me Ever
My goal is to collect every pet on the site!
Everfree Luna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby elf_of_the_hollow » Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:10 pm

╔⎯||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||⎯╗

t h e c o r p s e d a n c e ! !
    ╔⎯|||||||||||||||||⎯╗

||||wordswordswords
    ||||wordswordswords
    ||||wordswordswords
    ||||wordswordswords
    ||||wordswordswords
    ||||wordswordswords
    ||||wordswordswords
    ||||wordswordswords
    ||||wordswordswords
    ||||wordswordswords
    ||||wordswordswords
    ||||wordswordswords
    ||||wordswordswords
    ||||wordswordswords
    ||||wordswordswords
    ||||wordswordswords

╚⎯|||||||||||||||||⎯╝
    t h e c o r p s e d a n c e ! !
╚⎯||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||⎯╝

|||||||||||||||||w h e n t o j u s t k e e p l i v i n g i s t o o h a r d ! !

{just get it over with already}

T H E R E A R E T W O S I D E S T O E V E R Y S T O R Y

username;; elf_of_the_hollow|||||name;; keaira

{500}
╔⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯╗
“I guess it’s just not something you would expect..”

Those were the first words out of her mouth that morning. They weren’t meant to be bitter, or insensitive, but with the tone of her voice
they sounded as such.
“I mean, I just always thought that she.. You know..” A bout of discomfort came over her as she thought.
She didn’t think that there was something wrong with her.. she just wasn’t sure how to say it.

“Yeah, but it’s been like that forever.. I’ve known her since grade school. She never really changes, she just.. Hides.” He spoke, not sure if
he should have been telling her this. He was sure, though, that she could be trusted. Her eyes were sad, not unlike her’s. Even if he couldn’t
tell her everything, even though he definitely shouldn’t - he still wanted her to know. For her own sake, along with well.. Her’s.

“And you just.. ignore it?” Her concern showed in her eyes. Even if she didn’t know the other girl all that well, it still sounded so dangerous
to let her go on like that. I mean, it had to be unhealthy, right? There was no way that..

‘We’ve never had a problem.. She prefers to just not mention it. I can see it in her eyes, though.. But we make it work. We do everything
we can.. For her..” His sad eyes turned over to the girl who had just entered the classroom. Her face bubbled over with happiness, an
instantly soothing atmosphere following her into the room. Her bright smile and cheery pink accessories brought a smile to everyone’s
faces.

“Hey babe~” Her candy-sweet voice rang out melodically as she walked to him, sticking out her tongue. “Who’s this, huh? Did you make
a new friend?~” The melody continued as the girl sitting next to him brushed herself off, blushing at the girl standing in front of her,
whose lips curled up in a playful smile.

“Hello, keaira. This is marvelle, I met her over the weekend. Turns out she takes the same class. Fancy that, huh?” He spoke, a more
serious tone in his voice than the playful cadence in her’s. The other girl was still a little flustered, but she continued to try and hold her
composure around her.

“Kay~ I have to go give the professor my paper, but I’ll be right back!~” She stuck out her tongue and winked, swiveling around to walk
down to the front of the class to talk to the professor, leaving the two in their seats. The girl was in a complete flurry of flustering and
blushing while he just calmly sighed and shook his head.

“I knew she was cheerful, but.. I’ve never talked to her like that.. And she really-” She started, just to be quickly cut off by him.

“Yeah.. It has to be tough for her, keeping up an act like that. But it’s ok, the cheery attitude helps to get her through the depression.”

╚⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯╝

{art done by HellyBoo}
╚⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯╝

{ { h o l d o n j u s t a s e c o n d w h i l e I r e g a i n m y b r e a t h } }

╔⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯╗
" L I G H T " keaira
Anywhere in public, that's "light keaira's" terrain. When she's out, keaira is the kindest, most loving and tolerant kalon you could
ever meet. She's outgoing, easily talking to others and making friends, cracking a cute little joke here and there. She does everything
with ease, it seems, and even when she does mess something, she doesn't get upset, she just apologizes and quickly makes up for it. It's hard
for kalons around her not to feel relaxed when they hear her voice or see her smile. In fact, just being around her has a soothing feeling
to it. She never gets angry at someone and doesn't pick fights. She hardly ever cries, unless she's just watched an emotional video or movie.
Bravery is something she does especially well, not afraid of telling someone what's what or introducing herself to a complete stranger.
She's very open-minded, too, especially for someone so opinionated. Everyone seems to love her, and she seems to love everyone, which
really does work out for the best.

" D A R K " keaira
Once keaira gets home or is alone, "light keaira" disappears and "dark keaira" rears her ugly head. It's almost as if something just
snaps in her mind and she can't function anymore. Having a mental break as soon as you step through your door can't be good for your
health. When she's alone, keaira's anxiety kicks in. She'll think back to everything she said during the day and think about every little word
that felt like a mistake. Remembering everything she did wrong, or the happy faces of the people around her who don't understand who she
actually is, makes her cringe. Sometimes, she starts to sob when she's had a really rough day. Even though she keeps up such a happy act, she
can feel her real self shining through sometimes. If it weren't for the kalons closest to her, keaira might just break. But even then, it's still
complex. Even though, when she's "light keaira", she "knows" exactly how she feels, and acts like it without question, when she's her real self,
she gets confused and angry about her own feelings, towards herself, towards marvelle, towards everyone. In fact, as "light" keaira and
"dark" keaira are two completely different people, she's not even sure if she should feel differently towards them both. But even then,
she's sure that she hates something about them, both of them. Maybe it's just because they're both her, even if she doesn't feel like she's
them.

╚⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯╝

{X}
Last edited by elf_of_the_hollow on Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:35 pm, edited 8 times in total.
elf_of_the_hollow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ps4 kid » Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:11 pm

Kalon Name:
Kalon Gender:
Personality: (500 word maximum)
<3
icon credit: chamomile.
dane doodle credit: feyghost
ps4 kid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby catch 22 » Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:11 pm

res probably
screams into the void
infp • bi • edgy as hecc my dude
weeb ♡
catch 22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bite sized kuiper » Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:13 pm

mark aaa babu
bite sized kuiper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby joji » Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:15 pm

Image Image

elliot, or el, loves going out & exploring, for he finds his small
apartment quite tedious. he enjoys visiting various places, his
favorite being a small cove he and friends discovered. he loves
decking out a small cave in the rocks west of the crescent moon
shaped area, soft pillows being his decoration of choice

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

elliot climbed out of the hole, landing safely on a bin placed strategically outside his window. pulling down his round, tinted glasses, he scanned the area for movement. finding nothing, he slipped around the quiet town, trying to avoid light and the curfew.

running the last few yards, he reached the rocky shore of the cove. he found a large stick poking out of the ground, and started moving west. the cave had to be somewhere around here... finding the entrance, elliot quickly took off his backpack and began fixating many decorations he deemed fit for this month's theme for the cave. it was camping, and elliot's head was buzzing with ideas.

finishing the rest of the cave, he placed firefly lights around the gaping entrance and went inside to avoid the freezing wind.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Last edited by joji on Sat Nov 26, 2016 9:48 am, edited 11 times in total.
joji

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me