Batch #368 by ~Trompy

Based on Click to view
Artist ~Trompy [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 43 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Batch #368

Postby ~Trompy » Thu Aug 04, 2016 12:58 pm

I saw this pairing and snatched it up so quick it's not even funny--- I was doing things inbetween so the timer is off, but I love how this one turned out I might just steal it kay xD Let me know who gets this beaut <3

And I really hate myself for forgetting to re-enable the ADD layer... and since I can't edit the image I'll have to upload an image on DA. OMG IT WORKED so everything's good now XD

Owner: T h e M a r t i a n
Name: Jasper Luna

Lay Day: 8/3 (Growth Potion Applied)
    Hatch Day: --
    Mature Day: 8/3

Mother
Father

Maya
Toki Wataru

Mutations wrote:Mammal Ears (Wolf)---Chanced---Uncommon
Smooth Horns---Inherited---Uncommon
Fox Tail---Not Chanced---Rare
Leopard Tail---Not Chanced---Rare
Mane Edit---Not Inherited---Uncommon
Last edited by ~Trompy on Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Be loyal to what matters." ~Arthur Morgan

About Me
He/They
Transmasc
ADHD/Autistic
Always ISO more Warrior Cats! Trade me <3

ImageImageImage
~Trompy
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Batch #368

Postby magpiemochi. » Thu Aug 04, 2016 1:22 pm

wowowowowowowowowowow your designs are love oh my gosh this came out beautiful

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.
magpie / she/her / adult
ImageImage Image Image
pfp & sig art by me
magpiemochi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jolteon » Thu Aug 04, 2016 1:29 pm

this ones so precious!! <3
pretty much inactive here now </3
my discord's rhylie#9299 if you need to contact me!
jolteon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dissolve » Thu Aug 04, 2016 1:56 pm

WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW
Dissolve

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

UFA

Postby kaoruthewolf » Fri Aug 05, 2016 5:41 pm

This lovey viscet will be going to UFA

This will be a theme story based competition about . Word limit of 2,500 for the whole form, and extras are allowed. (Middle Ages ), ( Mafia ) or ( Mixed )* the better chances of winning

* Prettying up is allowed
* No more than 2,500 words for your answer.
* Extras are cool

Code: Select all
Username:
Viscet name:
Viscet gender:
Story:

End Date: Aug 19
ImageImageImageImage
kaoruthewolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mellow yellow. » Sat Aug 06, 2016 3:51 am

Watching
Last edited by mellow yellow. on Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Howdy! I'm mellow yellow., but yall can call me mellow if ya want. I'm finally returning to chicken smoothie and I couldn't be better!

My Toyhou.se

My Deviantart

My Twitter
mellow yellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby IMadeYouRead.This » Sun Aug 07, 2016 2:37 pm

This is a cutie ^^
Last edited by IMadeYouRead.This on Fri Aug 12, 2016 1:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
»»-------------------¤--------------------««
My ToyHouse
My Viscets

.....·• •·.....
Male
Bi
♡ Taken ♡

»»-------------------¤--------------------««
Artwork by Corgi
IMadeYouRead.This

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dragonlover9 » Mon Aug 08, 2016 2:39 am

Username: Dragonlover9
Viscet name: Luna
Viscet gender: Female
Story:

Hello everyone my name is Luna and today I will tell you my story it all started some time ago when I broke out of my egg I remember that moment I felt cold and I could see very well everything was blurry I felt..scared suddenly I felt something touch my back I turned my head and saw my mom licking my back and I relaxed and closed my eyes as I fell asleep a couple days later I woke up at the middle of the night I could sleep so I snuck past my sleeping parents and outside of our den I looked at the night sky ,,How pretty''I whispered while looking at the night sky and my stomach growled ,,Im hungry'' I said as my eyes gazed on a rabbit and thought,,Should I cach it?'I asked my self and stared sneaking towards the rabbit as I got close to the rabbit I head someone say ,,What are you doing out here?''I jumped scaring the rabbit I turned around to see my mother behind me suddenly I felt relieved ,,but I was...hungry''I mumbled my mom was angry at me ,,No but's go back in the den right now missy!''she said with an angry tone in her voice,then I lowered my head and walked back into our den and curled up into a ball and fell asleep.And well that's all I can remember right now I hope you enjoyed my story goodbye and take care!
Last edited by dragonlover9 on Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

this amazing masterpiece was done by Jelly_fish they have an art shop here is the link to it if you are interested http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=3137126
I myself have an art shop at http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=3128072
dragonlover9

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby T h e M a r t i a n » Mon Aug 08, 2016 6:57 am

Username:
T h e M a r t i a n

Viscet name:
Jasper Luna

Viscet gender:
Female

Story:

I am Jasper Luna, and I am from the Mediaeval Ages. Ancient, I know. It was such a long time ago. I get it! I seem old. But, I am a magician. What do I do? I can control the dark. What exactly? Well, I can mold shadows at my will. I can make them into animate objects, solid objects. I am also an Illusionist. I play tricks on the mind in was that you would have to see to believe. I was in a band of other magicians, and we were not liked by the villagers. Not at all. That is where everything goes wrong. They want me, and my clan mates hung, tortured, and everything in between. They wanted us dead and ty wanted us to suffer. This is my story. My struggle for survival.

- | - | - | - | - | -

She moved stealthily through the trees, her horns glittering in the pale moonlight. Her tail would occasionally curl around a sapling, or the rare sign or cart wheel. She watched from the tree line as the horse drawn carts would pass by with different goods bound for the villages, but more likely the tyrannical king. She paused as she watched a few knights. She flicked an ear, before continuing on towards the village. The shadows warped where her paws landed, some climbing up the tree trunks when she flicked a paw. This was why that king feared her and had her hunted like an animal. She wasn't a threat, her wouldn't allow her to use her powers for bad. But, she may make an exception for that selfish king. Valentine. She disappeared further into the woods to avoid the knights spotting her or the warping shadows.

- | - | - | - | - | -

She appeared in the village by nightfall. Her red eyes glowed in the firelight, giving her a demonic look. The shadows warped around her, and even more so when she dropped to four paws. No one else was out. She heard laughter from inside the houses, families. She frowned. She never had a family of her own. She never knew her parents, or if she even had any. She believed she was born our of the shadows. She perked her ears, red eyes landing on a male viscet further up the main path through the village. His eyes moved towards hers, and their eyes met. Her eyes slid over the males body, his markings striking her as unique and fascinating. He looked away, ears flicking back nervously. She had scared him, great. Moving forwards, she noticed him shying away. "Please. Don't go." She said, ears flicking back, worried she had scared him. He didn't move. Thank goodness. "What is your name?" She asked once she had taken a few more strides. "Ephraim."

- | - | - | - | - | -
Last edited by T h e M a r t i a n on Sat Aug 13, 2016 2:30 pm, edited 4 times in total.

My toyhouse
My Viscets
My French Warmbloods
My Tolters
Hello Everyone. I am T he M a r t i a n, as you probably have seen, and I prefer she/her pronouns. Hope to meet all of you at some point. ^.^
T h e M a r t i a n

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfwithWings38 » Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:21 am

Username: WolfwithWings38
Viscet name: Beauford (Though everyone calls him ford the drama queen)
Viscet gender: Male
Story:
Chapter 1 The Drama Queen
"WHERE ARE YOU GOING DON"T LEAVE ME YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! DUKE TAKE YOUR PAWS AND WALK BACKWARDS TO ME NOW!" Ford says while crying hysterically. "Are you kidding me Ford!? I'm going to buy some steak for my dinner, Jeez!" Duke said while secretly worrying that Beauford is going to have an other one of his meltdowns. "WELL HOW WAS I SUPPOSE TO KNOW THAT!" "look, do you want anything while I'm gone? You know, on second though I'm just going to buy some Chinese food instead." "Oh thank god! I know for sure you'd die out there!" Duke rolls his eyes and walks very fastly to the phone while Ford's phone rings. "H-hello? Oh WAIT YOU'RE DUKE'S BROTHER!? OH MY SPRINKLES, I'M A FAN OF YOU!" Ford fanboys. *Norman sighs* "Look, Beauford, I came here to ask you where the heck is my brother not to hear that you're a fan of my show okay? Now I know you're with him so just tell me where he is!" *Ford screams* "YOU CAME HERE TO GIVE ME AN AUDIOGRAPH!" "First of all, it's called an autograph, and two NO YOU DIMWIT I CAME HERE ON THE PHONE TO ASK YOU WHERE IS MY BROTHER!" *Norman starts speaking in Swedish* "Oh well he's babysitting me and- Ford gets cut off. "YOU'RE TWENTY FIVE YOU DON'T NEED A BABYSITTER! AND YOU AND I BOTH KNOW THAT THAT'S A LIE!" "I know I said that he came to my house to order us some Chinese food not babysitting me you silly!" *Screams then starts speaking in Swedish again*
Chapter 2 It's not the best whisky in the bottle but it's still a better love story than- ENOUGH WITH THAT JOKE ALREADY GOD!
"The Chinese food is here!" Duke screams in joy they both sit and eat and this conversation pops up. "I don't know why I even dated my ex, while at least I'm single now." Ford says in re-leaf. "Uh dude were eating Chinese food not- Duke gets cut of "we kissed and her breath stank well she looked like a girl I mean she could've been a guy, you know that could've been why she had bad breathe or I don't know, anyways we kissed and her breathe stank and I felt sick afterwards and threw up and- Ford gets cut off "Dude you're going to make me sick." Duke said disgustedly. "Why! Because he's a guy? I CAN'T HELP THAT I'M BISEXUAL!" Ford screams. "No! It was the fact that you threw up! And you told me that he was a girl? And you know that I'm LGBTQ supportive!" "Okay then my sorrys! And I told you that he was a guy and he was typical looking with this weird mane and that we were arm wrestling then I lost so we made out and his breathe stank so that relationship instantly ended not that he was a girl! Ford yelled. *Duke slams his head against the table, but before that he tells him that you say my apologies not my sorrys* now a message from the narrator that says the chapters. "Hey I guess you could say that for the boys and gals that Beauford is single ready to mingle right?"
Personality: Drama queen, can be normal one second but then weird (or simply just get's excited) the next, happy, funny, and very loyal (sometimes)
Sexuality: Bi-sexual (prefers males though)
Friends in story: Duke my character, Norman my character, and Beauford.
Hey, this is me! WolfwithWings38! You may call me: WolfwithWings38, Wolf, WolfwithWings, and WolfyWingy Though I really don't know why you would XD ....... and in a nutshell I'm weird when I really want to be! I also don't mind trading... and also PM me if you want to talk or something, I won't bite!
My avatar is colored by me and is my new wolf OC, but lines are made by Vixey!
My Viscets Page Link!: viewtopic.php?f=103&t=3335559&p=105943506#p105943506
Image Image
WolfwithWings38

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me