Based on Click to view
Artist Rabbitheart [gallery]
Time spent 19 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

⊗ Dilan Coulson ~ A Marvel-ous Girl ⊗

Postby Rabbitheart » Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:03 am

I can't tell you how extremely excited I am about this girl! ♥
I was absolutely blown away that I managed to win an RU with my concept, especially since I entered the day before the contest actually ended as I hadn't discovered the contest until that day.

Also, my form so I never lose it:

A GIRL WITH A MARVELOUS OBSESSION

I’ve always been different.
All my life I’ve known that.

The girls all thought I was a boy.
The boys all said I was just a girl.

My head is always full of stories.
I know I’m strange.

Everyone knows I’m strange.

-------------------------

Username;;
Rabbitheart
_______

Name;;
Dilan Coulson
[meaning]
_______

Gender;;
Female
_______
-------------------------

Obsession;;

---Dilan's biggest obsession is with all things Marvel, although mostly focusing on those characters who are either a part of the Avengers and/or the X-Men. As she would say, she was obsessed with Marvel before Marvel was cool. Though Dilan has other interests and obsessions, they all pale in comparison to her obsession with Marvel. She has an extensive collection [although incomplete] of comic books, Marvel related video games, owns most of the DVD copies of the cartoon series, TV series, spin-off series, and also owns all of the Marvel Cinematic Universe movies on Blu-Ray and DVD and frequently marathons them. She also keeps digital copies of her favorite Marvel movies on her iPhone, her favorite songs are ones that were featured on the soundtracks to her favorite Marvel movies. Dilan is also very rarely seen without something physically on her relating to her obsession, be it an accessory or an article of clothing.
---Few have ever asked her why she is so obsessed with Marvel, as most of the Plumerians that she went to school with ridiculed her for being into something that they considered “a boy thing.” If they had ever bothered to ask her why, she would have told them that it was because of her big brother, Bucky.
---Her big brother, who was ten years her senior, kindled her obsession when she was five years old when he would babysit her. He would often sit her in front of the television and watch Marvel cartoons with her and when it was time for her to go to bed, his stories of choice to read to her as “bedtime stories” were from his Marvel comic books. From there, her love of Marvel grew and grew because it was a way for her and her older brother to connect. As the years went by, it also became a way for Dilan to remember and feel close to Bucky when he went away and joined the military and therefore didn’t get to see or hear from him very often.
---While he was away, Dilan got into the habit of wearing his old t-shirts, specifically his Marvel ones since she only had about four or five because whenever her parents went shopping, they would always want to get her feminine clothing to wear.
---When Bucky went MIA and was eventually assumed to be dead, one of the first things that Dilan’s parents did to try to cope with the grief was to have Dilan go to Bucky’s bedroom and put everything away in boxes to store in the attic. Dilan, however, found herself pouring over his Marvel comic book collection and reminiscing as she did so, rather than work. In the end, only a few boxes ended up going up to the attic as she kept all of his Marvel stuff, everything from comics and action figures to clothing and accessories. All of these things are either proudly displayed in her bedroom or are a permanent part of her wardrobe.
    [500/500 Words]

More About Her & Her Obsession;; [Extra]

---Dilan is currently twenty-one years old, she was thirteen when her brother went MIA and still believes that her brother may still come back home. Dilan aspires to one day work for Marvel in whatever capacity she can, although she would most love to be a comic book writer or illustrator. One of Dilan’s best friends since middle school is Akinyi Taylor Zaman, whom Dilan has been diligently trying to get to be just as obsessed with Marvel as she is.
---Dilan is a tough girl, not afraid to stand up for herself and fight back, either physically or verbally. Due to this, she got into quite a bit of trouble at school for fighting and would often come home with some sort of injury.
---An interesting fun fact, but Dilan wears boxer briefs, partly because they’re comfy, but mostly because they’re the only kind of underwear she can find at stores with Marvel stuff printed on them. Her parents actually don’t know because she buys them with her own money and washes them herself.
---Just to name a few of her absolute favorite Marvel characters: Iron Man, Doctor Strange, Wolverine, Captain America, Hawkeye, Jubilee, Storm, Rogue, Shadowcat, and Gambit.
    [200/200 Words]

⊰ Coding credit goes to ChristainAnimalLover ⊱

Friends:
-Venus Disney ~ owned by Roobuzz
-Akinyi Taylor Zaman ~ owned by me
-Alaia Holguín [Kalon] ~ owned by me
Rabbitheart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes