Artist mitsurugi [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 12 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Stellune #8

Postby mitsurugi » Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:04 am

When you wish upon a star...

Welcome to Stellune Adopts!
Feel free to take a look around, just mind the leftover galaxy dust that might be lying around. Here you can adopt your very own Stellune, if there is one you like of course!

Stellune's are creatures that have derived from an alien race! A long time ago scientists discovered otherworldly creature DNA in a fallen meteorite and cloned it, to which was successful and aliens lived peacefully on Earth! These specific creatures were mostly build up of animal DNA, and were able to breed with other animals, and this lead to the creation of Stellune's! No one is quite sure what mixture of animals a Stellune is part of, as there seems to be multiple.

Anatomy

A Stellune's anatomy consists of a short body, about the size of your average house cat, and long ears that are too heavy for them to perk up all the way. Their heads consist of antennae which are able to glow and communicate with others, sometimes they even change color slightly depending on their mood (But only in tone, never in color), and they also have a heart shaped nose! Their front paws are a bit like human hands in which they are able to grab and hold on to things, however they have a paw-like appearance, while their back legs are animal-like. They have a thick fluffy tail with a star at the end as well! Their antennae and star are always the same color, it is very rare that they would mismatch. They are also always a solid color and it is also very rare that they would be a gradient color.

Stellune's are able to stand and walk around on their hind legs as well! When standing on 2 legs they reach to up to a human knee; they have no problems walking around like this or on all 4s.

this palette was suggested by toi!

hello, im finally able to make my very first adopt as a ga!
I really don't know what this design is, but I like it, and I hope you all do too!
they have some extra "hair" tuft and some on their hind legs too.

to win this babe, tell me what their favourite animal and why!

Code: Select all
user;;
name;;
gender;;
favourite animal;;
why?;;

there's no word limit, go crazy! prettying your form is allowed too.

end date: july 20th

(im pretty sure this isn't counted towards my edited stellune, ive informed Swift about the tufts)
I'll have to take off the extra tuft as soon as I get on the computer since Swift said it'll count towards my edited Stellune ;-;
(I want to leave my edited Stellune for my last adopt)
Last edited by mitsurugi on Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
    ────── 異 議 あり ! ──────────────────
    mitsu • he/him • leo | carrd
    [ istp 5w4 - slytherin - chaotic neutral ]

─────────────────── 待 っ た ! ──────
mitsurugi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Stellune #8

Postby cambion » Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:22 pm

user;; *Frisk
name;; Minty
gender;; Female
favourite animal;; Leafy Sea Dragon
why?;; Minty one saw a Leafy Sea Dragon when she was read a storybook when she was younger, and found them beautiful, unique and she then fell in love with them. Since then she has actually seen them live in stellune and wants to become a marine biologist so she can study and care for them.
cambion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

metis

Postby nah » Fri Jul 15, 2016 2:54 pm

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

user;; nevermiind

name;; metis, real name
is hippolyte after the greek
amazonian queen.

gender;; genderfluid; biologically
female. {will use female pronouns
in the "why" part of the form━━}

favourite animal;; the maltese tiger

metis's favourite color is blue, and, my gosh, they love cats. the two being combined? she laughed it off and thought of it
as a mere myth, just to have a picture, shoved in her face, of the real maltese tiger. it was GORGEOUS! who'd ever think
they'd see a blue tiger? oh, not metis, but here it was, the rare cat in all of its glory. she was told the maltese tiger is most
likely a bluey-silver, but she didn't believe it. she just yelled, and referred to the tiger as the "blue beauty," and that how
you shouldn't question its logistics. she'd kill to have one, as she says, though that should not be taken literally, but, alas,
these tigers are insanely rare, and you can barely find any in zoos. she'd yell and ask why'd this legend would be a zoo,
but her friends always had a point. to this day, she hopes by adventuring she'll one day come across the legend of the
blue beauty that is the maltese tiger, and won't stop even after the day she dies. she says she's destined to find it. may
-be she is. we'll find out soon if she ever gives up, which, well, that's never. so, who would know?

[201 words, 1,089 characters.]

nah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: metis

Postby mitsurugi » Tue Jul 26, 2016 1:57 am

nevermiind wrote:

user;; nevermiind

name;; metis, real name
is hippolyte after the greek
amazonian queen.

gender;; genderfluid; biologically
female. {will use female pronouns
in the "why" part of the form━━}

favourite animal;; the maltese tiger

metis's favourite color is blue, and, my gosh, they love cats. the two being combined? she laughed it off and thought of it
as a mere myth, just to have a picture, shoved in her face, of the real maltese tiger. it was GORGEOUS! who'd ever think
they'd see a blue tiger? oh, not metis, but here it was, the rare cat in all of its glory. she was told the maltese tiger is most
likely a bluey-silver, but she didn't believe it. she just yelled, and referred to the tiger as the "blue beauty," and that how
you shouldn't question its logistics. she'd kill to have one, as she says, though that should not be taken literally, but, alas,
these tigers are insanely rare, and you can barely find any in zoos. she'd yell and ask why'd this legend would be a zoo,
but her friends always had a point. to this day, she hopes by adventuring she'll one day come across the legend of the
blue beauty that is the maltese tiger, and won't stop even after the day she dies. she says she's destined to find it. may
-be she is. we'll find out soon if she ever gives up, which, well, that's never. so, who would know?

[201 words, 1,089 characters.]

congrats!
    I really liked the way you wrote out the "why" part of the form!
    maltese tigers,,what a lovely animal!
    ────── 異 議 あり ! ──────────────────
    mitsu • he/him • leo | carrd
    [ istp 5w4 - slytherin - chaotic neutral ]

─────────────────── 待 っ た ! ──────
mitsurugi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

---

Postby nah » Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:10 am

aaaah you liked my writing?? thank you!!

i'll take great care of metis,,, i promise!!
aren't they lovely?? im surprised i found them, tbh.
nah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me