GGS 64: Reverse Leopard by Kitsyn

Based on Click to view
Artist Kitsyn [gallery]
Time spent 36 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

GGS 64: Reverse Leopard

Postby Kitsyn » Thu Apr 21, 2016 11:41 am

To win this stallion, tell me what his fear is and how that fear came to be. 300 word max.

Wolves of Rain wrote:Owner: Wolves of Rain
Name: Morning's Melted Popsicles; Jasper
Height: 15.3 hh
Rarity: Common
Fear: Jasper is afraid of being alone. Or possibly more accurately: Ghosts. Not the most highly social, Jasper remains desperate for company. While being surrounded by others helps, it makes him uncomfortable unless he can talk. Not much for independence. It began with his superstition of ghosts, and the idea that they are out to get him. He feels less confident around his surroundings and becomes easily suspicious of every flicker of movement when by himself. While as Jasper cannot attest to actually seeing a spirit or aura, nonetheless being under the bright aurora at night makes him dizzy if secluded. Horrible stories from his childhood got him easily spooked, and later affiliation with daredevil-bachelors worsened his trauma. Also watching for a big harem to take, Jasper certainly enjoys his company.
Last edited by Kitsyn on Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kitsyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: GGS 64: Reverse Leopard

Postby Zira. » Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:36 pm

Marking
Zira.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolves of Rain » Sat Apr 23, 2016 3:04 pm

Owner: Wolves of Rain
Fear: Jasper is afraid of being alone. Or possibly more accurately: Ghosts. Not the most highly social, Jasper remains desperate for company. While being surrounded by others helps, it makes him uncomfortable unless he can talk. Not much for independence. It began with his superstition of ghosts, and the idea that they are out to get him. He feels less confident around his surroundings and becomes easily suspicious of every flicker of movement when by himself. While as Jasper cannot attest to actually seeing a spirit or aura, nonetheless being under the bright aurora at night makes him dizzy if secluded. Horrible stories from his childhood got him easily spooked, and later affiliation with daredevil-bachelors worsened his trauma. Also watching for a big harem to take, Jasper certainly enjoys his company.
Last edited by Wolves of Rain on Thu Apr 28, 2016 11:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'm quitting!
Message me if you would like any pets/items for free!
Wolves of Rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Valerian Flames » Tue Apr 26, 2016 8:54 am

Owner: Valerian Flames
Name: Terminus
Fear: Terminus is afraid of growing old, and losing the color in his feathered mane. Though it is something every Strider has a slight fear of, becoming pale and white is what keeps him up at night. This fear came from him witnessing the aging of the older Striders in the herd, especially those with the brightest of feathers. Seeing his grandfather (which was where Terminus got his lovely colored feathers) age was where the fear truly took root. To see such color fade to something lifeless and empty not only saddened him but made him fear for his own state of well being, as if he would fade as his feathers lost their vibrancy. He does almost everything to distract himself from his feathers by going out experience other things that keep their beauty, like nature and birdsongs.
PM me if you need to get in contact with me quickly.
Valerian Flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kitsyn » Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:12 pm

Wolves of Rain wrote:Owner: Wolves of Rain

Congratulations!
Kitsyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolves of Rain » Fri Apr 29, 2016 3:58 pm

Sweet! Thank you!
I'm quitting!
Message me if you would like any pets/items for free!
Wolves of Rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rondell » Wed May 27, 2020 3:52 pm

Hello! Just posting to say that I own this boy now - Wolves of Rain has gifted him to me since they're leaving CS! All his info will be staying the same. Both his registered and barn name fit him so well!

Proof of ownership can be provided if need be; just shoot me a PM. ^o^
Thank you!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Visit the Agglomeration!
(I.E. my characters...)

P.S - Happy holidays!!
Rondell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes