Drawing sessions 2
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Jingle #117 - Cherry Tree

Postby Pumpkin Cupcake » Sat Apr 09, 2016 8:26 am

I suppose she's based on a cherry tree? :'D

Anyways, she's just a simple design. c:

Winning Form:
Last edited by Pumpkin Cupcake on Tue Apr 26, 2016 6:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pumpkin Cupcake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Jingle #117 - Cherry Tree

Postby lopez arguello » Sat Apr 09, 2016 8:33 am

Username: bulletproof in black
Name: tangerine
Favorite Hobby/Fruit?: cloud watching
--Anything extra here--
x
x
x
x
x
inactive, mostly
stream euphoria on hbo sundays 11PM est
lopez arguello

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby puffins » Sat Apr 09, 2016 8:33 am

Reserve >:u
no longer use this website.
puffins

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bellini » Sat Apr 09, 2016 8:43 am

Username: bellini79
Name: Gallow
Favorite Hobby/Fruit?:
Well Gallow's favorite hobby is collecting things, in particular- collecting butterflies. It may seem a little creepy, but she only collects injured ones and puts them in her big indoor greenhouse. She first takes care of them, then lets them go in their " little habitat. "
Once the butterflies die she studies them and then buries them as if they were a family member. To feed the butterflies she gets ripe mangoes for them to suck on. One day when she was feeding the butterflies she had an extra mango and decided she would try it, so she did and loved it! Ever since then helping butterflies was her favorite hobby, and mangoes have been her favorite fruit.
Personality:
caring, pumped up, crazy, happy
Theme song:
wip
Relationships:
wip
Last edited by bellini on Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
bellini

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doglover947 » Sat Apr 09, 2016 9:46 am

Username: doglover947
Name: Fibi (Febe)
Favorite Hobby/Fruit?: Fibi's hobby is painting, and her favorite fruit(s) are cherries.
Personality: Fibi is a morning person, she loves to wake up early with a smile on her face. She is cheerful and energetic. She loves to draw and read. Lidia is quiet, clever, and elegant. She loves to write, swim, and play volley ball. She's kind, sweet and spunky.
Quirk: When happy she jumps wildly.

Human Appearance: Fibi as a human.
ice cream
popsicles
cupcakes
books
drawing
reading
painting
flowers
playing
sunlight
gardening

Dislikes
ghosts
spiders
smoke

Their one fear
Fifi's fear is that darkness will start to surround her.
Last edited by doglover947 on Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:38 am, edited 2 times in total.
Hi, I'm doglover947.
Yes, I am a Christian,
and I believe in Jesus
Christ with my full
heart. If you'd like to
chat just shoot me a
pm. c:
design by Wafflez2

doglover947

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gallowsKangaroo » Sat Apr 09, 2016 2:47 pm

Username: gallowsKangaroo
Name: Michaela
Favorite Hobby/Fruit?: Her favorite hobby is staring out into the sky all day. She doesn't do anything.. just stare. Birdwatching, maybe. She points out things in the clouds and may write them down, sometimes singing and humming while looking at small animals. She does eat her favorite fruit a lot, the banana. It is so easy to hold and it matches her coat. This way, no one can steal her fruit! Her banana! Hers I say!
Theme Song: "Innocence" or "Millennium Wiegenlied"
Personality: Michaela hates to see others hurt, but she is still soft-spoken and usually spends time alone. She always sits underneath her favorite cherry blossom tree.
Other: "Millennium Wiegenlied" is a song I've been wanting to animate for a long time now and I haven't had any characters to feature in it, and since the song is also known as "Tree Maiden" I think this would be perfect. I've never had a Jingle at all, and she's easy to draw.
(I don't know what's she's doing, just a really quick animation I made)
Right here!
Last edited by gallowsKangaroo on Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:29 am, edited 3 times in total.
Reignbeau
gallowsKangaroo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mellifluous » Sat Apr 09, 2016 2:54 pm

[size=85]Username: Irie.
    Name: Taraja
    Favorite Hobby/Fruit?: Her favourite hobby is designing. I mean house placement designs. She is an interior decorator and loves designing new formats for houses.
    Her favourite fruit is the moon-and-stars melon. And yes melons are a fruit
    --Anything extra here--
    [/size]
mellifluous

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kittykore » Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:02 pm

Username: *here*
Name: Mitchie
Favorite Hobby/Fruit?: Her favorite fruit is a peach cause it's flavor and juiciness
--Anything extra here--

Persoanlity:
Sweet//Caring//Loud//Exotic
Last edited by kittykore on Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
kittykore

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby w i l d. » Sun Apr 10, 2016 2:10 am

Username: marie1306
Name: Amber Sunset
Favorite Hobby/Fruit?: Her favorite hobby is singing. When she is absolutely excited, she sings. When she is incredibly sad, she sings. When she is alone, she sings. When people are all around, she sings quietly. No mattee where or when, she sings or hums. Though only her best friends know about her singing, she is incredibly good at it.

At times, Amber Sunset can be incredibly shy even when she wants to sing to someone and says "No, I just cant do it. I know your my best friend, but I cant." She is a little shy about singing and mostly everything because she feels she wouldnt have enough talent and people would "BOOO!!" At her. She doesnt know it, but she is incredibly great with singing.

Amber's other favorite hobby is drawing! She is also incredibly good with that. She draws other Jingles, and even other animals. She mostly draws dogs or wolves or canines, because she much better at it. She is great at it, and some say she should be and artist! She gives out pictures.

Some of the pictures she gives out are for free and are random. Other ones are requested. Some would ask for "Spots and stripes?" Is they wanted a requested one. Others would be like "Can I have one?!" If they just wanted a random picture.

She is very shy and isnt very social, so thats why she draws. She likes making others happy with her drawings, and she loves drawing, so it works perfectly. She has a big variety of things she draws. Cats, wolves, dogs, and other animal-or-animal-like-things. She is greatly good, but since she doesnt take compliments well or any compliment, she just thinks its not that big of a deal.

Amber's fave fruit... hmm..it has to be strawberries. She just ADORES strawberries. She loves them sugarcoated, or just plain. She just adores them like they are her life. Though, she also loves lemons and oranges. Oranges are so juicy and sweet, where lemons have a sweet tang to there deliciousness. She will never choose, but she must say these are her favorite fruits.

Oranges: The juicy sweetness is savory, and in an orange, there is so much of it. Blood oranges are her fave type because they are even juicier! She cant help but love them.

Lemons: The sweet tang, the sourness, it all blends in. She even adds lemon juice to her water if she can. She never eats the lemon, but the juice is delicious to her!

Strawberries: As before said, she adores them with sugar. She likes them because they dont have too much or too less flavor. They also to along with sugar, and she loves sugar.

All these things are her favorite hobbies and fruits, and they are plural because she can never decide!
Man, she also lovess to cuddle up with a good book and read...

Wait: Have you heard? She loves books more then life! Lets hope she doesn't ram- "Uff! Why you so judgy? I will talk if I love them! Of course, I love them! Books are sooo life! The books that I read are amazing! You should read them too!" -ble. Oh no. "Oh, dont fuss over me. Just so you know, totally read. Its like, the best feeling in the world! Just do it. I will hurt you. I will kill you.. I am not afraid." Welp, she is crazy.. ignore the last part! Just be happy doing what you want to do :3.
Last edited by w i l d. on Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Image -
______________________ ________
"A thousand miles seems pretty far
But they've got planes and trains and cars
I'd walk to you if I had no other way."

- Plain White T's

- she/they/he - INTJ - Friendly - Inbox is Open - Call me Marie

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
w i l d.

My pets
My items