Based on Click to view
Artist clouds-move-on [gallery]
Time spent 9 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Light Collector #151 // Minty Too

Postby clouds-move-on » Tue Dec 15, 2015 2:21 pm

Introduction

Welcome to Light Collector Adopts! Here you will find nimble creatures called Light Collectors. A Light Collector, or LC for short, is a small mystical creature who eats or ''collects'' forms of light. Their favorite snacks are always light which is the same color as their glow. This glow appears on a baby Light Collector's tail at birth as a light white color that quickly develops its permanent color within a hour of being born. When the baby Light Collector grows its horns as an adolescent, this same glow appears on the tips of the small round horns. But the wonder does not stop at the beautiful glowing tails and horns, as all Light Collectors have the ability to fly even without wings. They are incredibly light, allowing them to float through the air lighter than a feather.

This fellow is intended to be the sibling of #150 by the by.

This is another first comes first serve contest.
However the requirement is 300 words or more in the info section. :)
NO EDITS.

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]About The Light Collector:[/b]
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.

- John 13:34-35

ImageImageImage
2/24/24
temp open to doing stars myos off oekaki for 100+ c$s... dm me

I am no longer active on CS.
- I am keeping all my characters that I haven't readopted out myself, dont ask about em.
- If you want to transfer designs by me out of chicken smoothie closed species from before 8/2/20, YES, you may! Be free. uwu ❤️
- You may also transfer them into other species/groups/arpgs!
- Do not contact me here unless I contacted you first.
- Feel free to send me trades, but you may be waiting awhile.
clouds-move-on

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Light Collector #151 // Minty Too

Postby corviidae » Tue Dec 15, 2015 5:39 pm

Username: sen the reaper
Name: Truffle

About The Light Collector:
Truffle is a rather...interesting little Light Collector. You may often find her hiding in the strangest places, places such as her favorite stocking. The stocking has a powdery white fluff to it and the fabric is a soft, thick red color. A green ribbon can usually be found tied around her neck or even around random places due to her playful nature and her tendency to get into things. She's not exactly the most elegant, and, not to mention she's not nearly as eloquent as her sister. Stumbling over her words, she stutters and tends to not even speak at all. She does, however, utter sounds and make random noises to express her discontent or to try to get her points across. Like her sister, the little one thoroughly loves holidays and is constantly in a happy and festive mood. She loves fruit-flavored candy canes and likes to hoard them in her little stocking. Instead of getting work done as well, the little one would rather hide in their stocking and avoid responsibility as much as she possibly can. She likes to try to be around any other Light Collector she can, happily and always trying to keep others company and enjoying it for herself. She's cuddly and, unfortunately isn't too sure about how personal space really works. You'll often find her trying to cuddle the person she's talking to for warmth or for the fact that she feels much more comfortable being close to somebody rather than very, very far away. She also really likes to share candy canes with her friends and sister and tries to coax others into hanging out in her stocking with her. You can guess how that worked out, considering how small she and her stocking is. Heh. Needless to say though, she's a little bundle of joy and she's very, very lovable and rather lazy.

(313 words nwn)
    xxxx_________________xx
        sen - corvii
        xxxxxshe/her ⚢

xnot super active anymore
      xxxask abt my chickens

xxxx_________________xx

xx❁۪ sithis・lucille・betty・calypso ❁۪

❁۪ bandit・millie・zoot・pepper・coconut ❁۪

❁۪ sarsaparilla・truffle・spider・ladybug ❁۪

❁۪ blackbeard ❁۪
corviidae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clouds-move-on » Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:30 am

Sen the Reaper wrote:Username: sen the reaper
Name: Truffle

About The Light Collector:
Truffle is a rather...interesting little Light Collector. You may often find her hiding in the strangest places, places such as her favorite stocking. The stocking has a powdery white fluff to it and the fabric is a soft, thick red color. A green ribbon can usually be found tied around her neck or even around random places due to her playful nature and her tendency to get into things. She's not exactly the most elegant, and, not to mention she's not nearly as eloquent as her sister. Stumbling over her words, she stutters and tends to not even speak at all. She does, however, utter sounds and make random noises to express her discontent or to try to get her points across. Like her sister, the little one thoroughly loves holidays and is constantly in a happy and festive mood. She loves fruit-flavored candy canes and likes to hoard them in her little stocking. Instead of getting work done as well, the little one would rather hide in their stocking and avoid responsibility as much as she possibly can. She likes to try to be around any other Light Collector she can, happily and always trying to keep others company and enjoying it for herself. She's cuddly and, unfortunately isn't too sure about how personal space really works. You'll often find her trying to cuddle the person she's talking to for warmth or for the fact that she feels much more comfortable being close to somebody rather than very, very far away. She also really likes to share candy canes with her friends and sister and tries to coax others into hanging out in her stocking with her. You can guess how that worked out, considering how small she and her stocking is. Heh. Needless to say though, she's a little bundle of joy and she's very, very lovable and rather lazy.

(313 words nwn)

Winner. c:
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.

ImageImageImage
2/24/24

- I am keeping all my characters that I haven't readopted out myself, dont ask about em.
- If you want to transfer designs by me out of chicken smoothie closed species from before 8/2/20, YES, you may! Be free. uwu ❤️
clouds-move-on

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby corviidae » Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:18 pm

ohh i forgot to respond ;A; thank you!! could i be added please? ;v;
    xxxx_________________xx
        sen - corvii
        xxxxxshe/her ⚢

xnot super active anymore
      xxxask abt my chickens

xxxx_________________xx

xx❁۪ sithis・lucille・betty・calypso ❁۪

❁۪ bandit・millie・zoot・pepper・coconut ❁۪

❁۪ sarsaparilla・truffle・spider・ladybug ❁۪

❁۪ blackbeard ❁۪
corviidae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clouds-move-on » Wed Jan 13, 2016 1:49 pm

You are now added. c:

ImageImageImage
2/24/24

clouds-move-on

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me