Based on Click to view
Artist clouds-move-on [gallery]
Time spent 13 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Light Collector #150 // Festive Minty

Postby clouds-move-on » Mon Dec 14, 2015 8:56 am

Introduction

Welcome to Light Collector Adopts! Here you will find nimble creatures called Light Collectors. A Light Collector, or LC for short, is a small mystical creature who eats or ''collects'' forms of light. Their favorite snacks are always light which is the same color as their glow. This glow appears on a baby Light Collector's tail at birth as a light white color that quickly develops its permanent color within a hour of being born. When the baby Light Collector grows its horns as an adolescent, this same glow appears on the tips of the small round horns. But the wonder does not stop at the beautiful glowing tails and horns, as all Light Collectors have the ability to fly even without wings. They are incredibly light, allowing them to float through the air lighter than a feather.

We need mote light collectors around am I right? :)

This ends after the first user fills out the form entirely along with 200 words or more in the about the light collector section. Write anything such as personality in that section.

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]About The Light Collector:[/b]
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.

- John 13:34-35

ImageImageImage
2/24/24
temp open to doing stars myos off oekaki for 100+ c$s... dm me

I am no longer active on CS.
- I am keeping all my characters that I haven't readopted out myself, dont ask about em.
- If you want to transfer designs by me out of chicken smoothie closed species from before 8/2/20, YES, you may! Be free. uwu ❤️
- You may also transfer them into other species/groups/arpgs!
- Do not contact me here unless I contacted you first.
- Feel free to send me trades, but you may be waiting awhile.
clouds-move-on

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Light Collector #150 // Festive Minty

Postby quietlights » Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:04 am

Username: a s h e s .
Name: Kyla
About The Light Collector: Kyla is extremely into botany and hopes to study it later on in life. She's charming, loves music and is eloquent... most of the time, at least. She has a thing for peppermint cotton candy and lives for the holidays. During December, she spends hours wandering her hometown admiring the lights and building up even more excitement for the 25th. She has pots and pots of flowers in her room, growing into the walls and nearly covering the large stained glass window that takes up one wall. Ky has a hard time making decisions and often lets others make them for her. This light collector cannot stand jazz music and yards with terrible landscaping. She hopes to one day possibly run a botanical garden in the town she currently lives in. Kyla is extremely caring and goofy, always ready to play or be creative in some way. She has many projects that she works on whenever she has motivation (rarely - however, when she does work, she gets a lot done). Her most recent project is a sculpture of a dragon made entirely of marigolds and poppies. Ky can often be found sneaking into the yards of others to pick flowers and steal seedpods for her own personal use. Of course, she'd never admit to it.

[215 words]
quietlights

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Light Collector #150 // Festive Minty

Postby clouds-move-on » Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:49 am

a s h e s . wrote:Username: a s h e s .
Name: Kyla
About The Light Collector: Kyla is extremely into botany and hopes to study it later on in life. She's charming, loves music and is eloquent... most of the time, at least. She has a thing for peppermint cotton candy and lives for the holidays. During December, she spends hours wandering her hometown admiring the lights and building up even more excitement for the 25th. She has pots and pots of flowers in her room, growing into the walls and nearly covering the large stained glass window that takes up one wall. Ky has a hard time making decisions and often lets others make them for her. This light collector cannot stand jazz music and yards with terrible landscaping. She hopes to one day possibly run a botanical garden in the town she currently lives in. Kyla is extremely caring and goofy, always ready to play or be creative in some way. She has many projects that she works on whenever she has motivation (rarely - however, when she does work, she gets a lot done). Her most recent project is a sculpture of a dragon made entirely of marigolds and poppies. Ky can often be found sneaking into the yards of others to pick flowers and steal seedpods for her own personal use. Of course, she'd never admit to it.

[215 words]

Winner. c:
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.

- John 13:34-35

ImageImageImage
2/24/24
temp open to doing stars myos off oekaki for 100+ c$s... dm me

I am no longer active on CS.
- I am keeping all my characters that I haven't readopted out myself, dont ask about em.
- If you want to transfer designs by me out of chicken smoothie closed species from before 8/2/20, YES, you may! Be free. uwu ❤️
- You may also transfer them into other species/groups/arpgs!
- Do not contact me here unless I contacted you first.
- Feel free to send me trades, but you may be waiting awhile.
clouds-move-on

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me