Rukami #191 by [dys]functional

Based on Click to view
Artist [dys]functional [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 8 minutes
Drawing sessions 7
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Rukami #191

Postby [dys]functional » Mon Dec 07, 2015 3:13 pm

Rukami (Gulo Stantes) are a newly discovered species of bipedal mammals. Though they resemble wolves, they are actually more closely related to the mustelid family, which includes wolverines, otters, and badgers to name a few. Through natural selection, these rare animals evolved to incredible sizes and developed sentient brains along with opposable thumbs.

beep boop

Warrdog wrote:
    Username:
    Warrdog

Name:
    Luka

Personality:
    Luka is a very quiet, and strong wolf. He's not mute, but choose not to talk very often except to his only packmate, Cheazsa. Though most of the time a pacifist, luka would give his life in protecting the childishly adventurous Kami. He is a very intelligent Kami though often times only thinks with his stomach, and can be very bear-like with his food. He isn't outwardly aggressive until his or Cheazsa's lives are in danger. Luka has been known to be very sweet, but not very rich; most of his gifts will be flowers, or shiny objects he's found. He's not the best crafter but is able to fix together rudimentary tools for a specific use. He's not really searching for a mate but can and has been known to form crushes on especially interesting Kamis.
    Winter gif:

Extra - Bond with his packmate

Luka's bond with Cheazsa isn't a father daughter one, but more of a big brother, little sister bond. He often ends up having to take responsibility for her actions, and while it may bug him every so often, he has no problem with accounting for the small Kami. While he doesn't speak to anyone else, often times he will tell Cheazsa "made up" stories to get her to fall asleep, all of these stories involve a male about his size and looks, but with black fur - he's not very creative - and they all detail the troubles of this wolf's life. Cheazsa has been able to piece together that the stories are about him, but she doesn't tell. They are nomadic, mostly because they lack the strength to claim land for themselves. Luka doesn't mind the wandering as he likes seeing new places, people and things.
Last edited by [dys]functional on Tue Dec 15, 2015 7:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
┌─┐

└─┘
x
x
┌────────────┐

DYS | CYN | AZ
he/they
autistic adult
genderqueer
pronouns

└────────────┘
┌────────────┐
© | fr | ©

└────────────┘
┌────────────┐
perpetual exhaustion

└────────────┘
┌─────────┐

Imagex

└─────────┘
[dys]functional

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rukami #191

Postby Warrdog » Mon Dec 07, 2015 3:31 pm

Username:
    Warrdog

Name:
    Luka

Personality:
    Luka is a very quiet, and strong wolf. He's not mute, but choose not to talk very often except to his only packmate, Cheazsa. Though most of the time a pacifist, luka would give his life in protecting the childishly adventurous Kami. He is a very intelligent Kami though often times only thinks with his stomach, and can be very bear-like with his food. He isn't outwardly aggressive until his or Cheazsa's lives are in danger. Luka has been known to be very sweet, but not very rich; most of his gifts will be flowers, or shiny objects he's found. He's not the best crafter but is able to fix together rudimentary tools for a specific use. He's not really searching for a mate but can and has been known to form crushes on especially interesting Kamis.
    Winter gif:

Luka's bond with Cheazsa isn't a father daughter one, but more of a big brother, little sister bond. He often ends up having to take responsibility for her actions, and while it may bug him every so often, he has no problem with accounting for the small Kami. While he doesn't speak to anyone else, often times he will tell Cheazsa "made up" stories to get her to fall asleep, all of these stories involve a male about his size and looks, but with black fur - he's not very creative - and they all detail the troubles of this wolf's life. Cheazsa has been able to piece together that the stories are about him, but she doesn't tell. They are nomadic, mostly because they lack the strength to claim land for themselves. Luka doesn't mind the wandering as he likes seeing new places, people and things.
Last edited by Warrdog on Mon Dec 14, 2015 1:30 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Important announcement wrote:
Nothing to report here
Hope everyone is enjoying themselves
Thanks for taking the time to have a look at
the information in my
signature c:

I used to be FREAKSHO, don't steal
I will use the name again.

╔═══════════════════════════╗

╚═══════════════════════════╝
Warrdog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koegami » Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:21 pm

Marking
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby felidae89 » Thu Dec 10, 2015 3:38 am

Username:felidae89
Name:Czar (pronounced Zar)
Personality: quiet, shy, modest, protective but afraid of everything. (He has a lot of inner battles concerning doing the right thing. But standing out)
Winter gif:
Image join up! limited spots available. then friend me so i can play with you!
felidae89

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vincent, » Thu Dec 10, 2015 9:51 pm

Username: gingerbread vincent
    Name: Mikhail
    Personality: Mikhail is pretty quiet and he enjoys his own company. Though he doesn't mind others approaching him to interact with him, he normally just stays quiet and replies with nods and grunts. He can be pretty cheerful and humorous if he somehow opens up to others and is always very loyal to those who are friends with him.
    Winter gif:
Last edited by vincent, on Sun Dec 13, 2015 1:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vincent,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rocky Road Raccoon » Fri Dec 11, 2015 12:14 am

Username: Roger The Alien
Name: Antigonus
Personality: Brash:-Blunt:-Cruel:-Logical
Winter gif:
WIP
Rocky | He/Him | Disabled and Chronically ill so activity fluctuates depending on energy | I draw funny little characters!

They call me Rocky cuz I'm LOSING
If I do something wrong, DO NOT hesitate to call me out on it! I'll try my best to listen!
My TH If you need to credit!
Wondering who the weird little cats I draw on oekaki being funny are? Meet the Vagabonds!
Rocky Road Raccoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TeaCat » Sun Dec 13, 2015 7:38 am

▃▃ ▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃ ▃▃
Username: TeaCat
Name: Lehua
Personality:
Enigmatic - Superstitious - Unsociable;
Lehua is a Rukami which tends to stick to herself, and has grown to distrust others over time. Superstitious, she may appear a bit 'odd' to other Rukami, crafting 'good-luck' charms to keep all forms of badness away. Not much is known about her, apart from her name and tendency to stay away from any form of social activity, with a preference to the solitary life.
Winter gif:

▃▃ ▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃ ▃▃

{If we weren't allowed to pretty up just tell me and I'll make the form back to default again}
TeaCat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby [dys]functional » Tue Dec 15, 2015 7:00 am

Congrats, Warrdog! Luka is all yours c:

Warrdog wrote:
    Username:
    Warrdog

Name:
    Luka

Personality:
    Winter gif:

┌─┐

└─┘
x
x
┌────────────┐

DYS | CYN | AZ
he/they
autistic adult
genderqueer
pronouns

└────────────┘
┌────────────┐