Time spent 47 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
41 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Parrapup #282

Postby NoLongerOnCS » Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:29 am

Proud founding species of "No Form Left Behind"
Make sure to mark the main thread!
Parrapups, or Parras, are an omnivorous, aviary quadrupedal species that originated from tropical areas, but after they were domesticated, they gained more levels of fur and different beaks. All parras spend a lot of time cleaning themselves, and preening their feathers if they have wings. Parras come with a variety of tails and beaks, but good luck finding one that does! Having a large gene pool Parras also have the chance to show some mutations. They come in a large variety of colors including bright neons and dull greys. All parras are a very social in some way and love to whistle, sing, and chatter to others- Parra or not!

This Parrapup Paints with Glow in the Dark Chartreuse Paint!!! Hrmm....What does this PArrapup paint? Why? Tell me in your form. Extras allowed! Prettying up allowed! Ends on the 10th!!!

Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
What do they paint?
Why do they paint it?:
I am no longer on CS. I am gone. I am sorry Q - Q
NoLongerOnCS

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Parrapup #282

Postby Sugar Buck » Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:31 am

Res

Alister/Buck // He/Him // Beast from the frost

Chronic lurker these days, check my da or th to contact me
Been on the site for wayy to long, huntin for staff pets
i'm very shy, please be gentle and patient with me!

DA // Toyhouse

Sugar Buck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jayus » Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:32 am

Username:
Name:
What do they paint?
Why do they paint it?:
reserve with dark forests that have a great backlight eDe
jayus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Todd. » Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:32 am

Maaark.
Todd.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KarKat Vantas ♋ » Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:47 am

(So much for not trying to adopt another parra! She's just to awesome to resist)
Username: Karkat Vantas ♋
Name: Glow Sticks
Sexuality: Pansexual
Theme song?: Lampshades on Fire - Modest mouse (has one cuss word, so be careful!)

Party of dancing spirits - Glow Sticks (me)

What do they paint?:
- Glow paints tales of wicked parties she goes/has gone to.

Why do they paint it?:
- Glow has always been going to parties ever since she was 11 years old. When she was around 15 or 16, she broke open her first glow stick, and not knowing what to do with the substance, began painting with it. She saw how beautifully the fluorescent green glowed on her white canvas in the dark, so she began to paint only with substances that could glow. Ever since then, it's become her passion.
Last edited by KarKat Vantas ♋ on Sat Oct 03, 2015 10:20 am, edited 4 times in total.
KarKat Vantas ♋

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Soul~ » Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:54 am

Username: ~Soul~
Name: Eggsy
Theme song?:
Bonkers By Dizzee Rascal and Armand Van Helden
What do they paint? Optical illusion graffiti
Why do they paint it?: Not everything is as it seems

T H E ~ H I D D E N
╔══════════╗

Username
~Soul~

Name
Eggsy

Sexuality
Pan sexual

Birthday
April 3

╚══════════╝

T H E M E ~ S ON G
╔════════════════════════╗

Bonkers By Dizzee Rascal and Armand Van Helden
Apple of my eye
Don't know when and I don't know why
You're the only reason I keep on coming home

Sweet pea
What's all of this about?
Don't get your way all you do is fuss and pout

I'm like the Rock of Gibraltar
I always seem to falter
And the words just get in the way
Oh I know I'm gonna crumble
And I'm trying to stay humble
But I never think before I say

Sweet pea
Keeper of my soul
I know sometimes I'm out of control
You're the only reason I keep on coming
You're the only reason I keep on coming yeah

╚════════════════════════╝
A R T ~ H E R E

x'x'x'x'x'x'

P E R S O N A L I T Y
T R A I T S

Positive
TRAIT

TRAIT

TRAIT

Neutral
TRAIT

TRAIT

TRAIT

Negative

TRAIT

TRAIT

TRAIT

T H E ~ P A I N T

WORDS HERE
Last edited by ~Soul~ on Fri Oct 02, 2015 10:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
𝕃 𝕠 𝕤 𝕥 ~ 𝕚 𝕟 ~ ℙ 𝕒 𝕣 𝕒 𝕕 𝕚 𝕤 𝕖
VOK ~ Healani Pride ~

𝔸𝕝𝕨𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕎𝕒𝕧𝕖
~Soul~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby she wolf warrior » Fri Oct 02, 2015 10:13 am

Username: she wolf warrior

Name: Orion

sexuality: questioning as of now

quick personality: calm-expressive-creative-prideful-quick

Theme song?: Bastille- Pompeii

What do they paint?: Glow in the dark professional house/event paintings. He uses multiple glowing paints, which are beautiful when they're not glowing, but extremely fantastic when it's dark. He connects to his art, and becomes more dedicated. he even ended up doing glowing graffiti before he started selling actual glow-paintings, and he dyed his hair so it would glow!

Why do they paint it?: He really fell in love with art at an early age, making it easy for him to peruse it a career, making progress with his art as he grew. He now feels deeply wrapped in the grasp of fantastic and beautiful colors, and overall artwork. As he grew, he completed his goal of being in advanced art courses, taking art lessons, and eventually, developing his own style. People grew impressed with his art, and he realized his popularity could be used. Once he finished school, he set up a small art stand, doing paintings of parras, and even doing face paint. Many people bought his art, so he finally came to a decision to open as an official business. Of course at first, he had no idea what glow in the dark paint was, so he used normal paint. Then after about 4 years, someone suggested glow in the dark paint. He went out, bought the colors that caught his eye, and began to experiment. By the end of the experiment, his entire office was glowing. He smiled, stood back, and nodded in approval. Orion grinned, and began to sell glowing paintings. It grew wildly popular, and is sort of a local celebrity. He does it for his own satisfaction, the customers' satisfaction, and purely for fun. It keeps him busy, on his toes, and creative. He's done over 48 paintings, most of which are widely known. Orion takes pride in his work, and loves what he does, making a career out of what he loves had always been his dream, here he is pursuing it.

personality: Orion feels strongly towards his artwork, and art in general. He's passionate, trusting and loyal, yet he's always on his toe,s never letting his guard down. He'd hate to be caught in a fight, as he's quite weak physically, but has strong thoughts and feelings. He was never good at gym, always being the laughingstock of the class, falling over and being humiliated while playing. He can hold a grudge for quite a long time, and even so will only forgive you if you give an apology first. He is quite messy, always making a mess while he works, but always remembers to tidy up. He's not an optimist, or a pessimist. He's a realist, always keeping track of time, and thinking logically, but remembering to let his dreams loose in his art. Orion personally loves science, and is always trying to " invent " things, yet ends up failing, such as making a new type of paint, which backfired and he made a huge mess. He does tend to stutter, but not out of anxiety or fear, it just sort of happens. He isn't interested in other parras unless they'd be willing to take his side, or they have a creative personality, otherwise he'd just pass you by. Honestly, sometimes he can be quite cold, but mainly unintentionally. He'd never hurt anyone physically, but if you were rude to him, he'd definitely turn around with a few smart and snarky comebacks. Despite all that, he can be rather interesting and funny to watch, especially while he's drawing or painting. His sketches look like something out of a fantasy movie, but his paintings look like something from a real fairy tale. You could get lost in his paintings if you tried hard enough. Overall, he's a kind, yet strange guy, but honestly has the best intentions.
Last edited by she wolf warrior on Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:26 pm, edited 3 times in total.
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

SHE WOLF
my kalons | my plumies | my keldines | my DA | about me | th
🌸 ❤ pink present ❤ 🌸
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
“ A donde easta la bobioteca”
- wife

she wolf warrior

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby foxxbreath » Fri Oct 02, 2015 10:15 am

CODE: SELECT ALL
Username:
Name:
What do they paint?
Why do they paint it?:

Hello yes reserve
    ImageImage
    𝕭𝖊 𝖔𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖘𝖎𝖉𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖘𝖆𝖛𝖊𝖘 𝖕𝖊𝖔𝖕𝖑𝖊

𝕭𝖊𝖈𝖔𝖒𝖊 𝖆 𝖌𝖔𝖔𝖉 𝖒𝖆𝖓

ImageImage
ImageImage

ImageImage
foxxbreath

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Xolo

Postby Wileyfangs » Fri Oct 02, 2015 10:27 am

Username:
    Larimar
Name:
    Xolo
Date of Birth:
    October 1st
Biological Sex:
    Male
    Prefers him/he
    and they/them
    pronouns
Sexuality:
    Undecided;
    Currently figuring
    it out
Theme song?:

Personality Type:
    (INTP-T)
    This parrapup
    has a rather strong mind
    that holds many amazing
    ideas. A problem-solver
    and creative in doing so,
    Xolo exhibits many traits
    such as being very intelligent
    and being very shy when
    it comes to their views or ideas.
    Xolo is a bit like that as his
    ideas are often difficult to
    explain as is his thought
    process. But that simply
    adds to his charm.
Likes vs Dislikes
    -Painting/Math
    -Rainy days/Sunny days
    -Traditional art/ Digital art
    -Sleeping/ Exercise
    -Passion fruit/ Broccoli
    -Friends/ His parents
    -Sketching/ Inking
    -Black Light/ LED Light
    -Fantasy/Reality
Positives
    - Intelligent
    - Excitable
    - Patient
    - Creative
    - Joker
Negatives
    - Stand-offish
    - Anxious
    - Night-Owl
    - Stressed
    - Stubborn
Art:

About Xolo
    Xolo is a huge artist now but he never started out that way. In fact he never wanted anything to do with art at first. Growing up in a strict home, Xolo was very studious, and studied in math and literature as his parents always pushed him to do better. Very bright but very timid, he struggled. In school, they struggled with social anxiety and fitting into social groups and even their own gender, something that they didn't always think was clear cut male. No they never felt comfortable with others until they bumped into Vasilios and Ebony, both of who were rather quiet in their own right and shy like him. Xolo befriended them, the three of them growing into artists together; a painter, a tattoo artist, and a children's book illustrator. After fatefully meeting them, well, Xolo began to change, encouraged by their support. They became more comfortable, less timid and learned to accept themselves for who they were. They were not interested in Science or Mathematics so why pursue something you don't want? Not only that but began changing his look, his style. They found out that they are in fact in love with neon colors and once they got the courage, they were covered in it, constantly as they emerged themselves into the world of Art. He's changed since than though, not only in attitude but his philosophy. Don't hide yourself from who you are or who you could be is his saying and even though he's not exactly the same Parra he used to be, you can still see that shy Xolo from time to time poke his head out. Especially in regards to his art which is ironic since it's what he's famous for.

What do they paint?
    Mainly people, preferably. Xolo has a talent in Arts. But more specifically, the art of turning a person into art. Not to mention, Xolo is a creator of many glyphs and paints them everywhere he can, much like a tag artist. His favorite works probably however are his Halloween collection. He gets an adventurous volunteer every time and it is a time consuming process but turning reality into art takes time surely. But boy does he get a kick out of it. Making a live person or Parrapup into a piece of art takes dedication, surely, from both artist and volunteer. The end product however is always amazing and when Xolo can think of how to paint someone, they usually paint themselves.

Why do they paint it?:
    Xolo was always interested in painting, in fact in highschool he created an outstanding mural to help promote them. It worked. The school not only became well known for its outstanding scores but also that mural, commissioned by the principal himself. Xolo had his first, test subject, volunteer when he was learning about surrealism. Now the concept was simple enough to him but it seemed so boring. And one day he and his group of artist friends, were talking when the idea came to him. Why not instead of actually coming up with a painting, he just use someone else to turn into one? Weren't people already works of art anyway? The idea was crazy, but for him it was crazy enough to work. His first piece took patience and many well meaning threats at his friend but finally the product was a booming success. His choices of neon acrylic paint were coincidental. There had been nothing else but he soon became known as the "Neon Painter". Finding that he enjoyed painting far more than anything he's ever tried he got to work learning more about himself through these practices and even able to connect to others far easier. The more he got to know them, the easier it became for him to find inspiration or color.

Unless explicitly stated any art that was used in this form is not mine. Credit of the link goes to Alexa Meade. As for the gif credit goes to its owner. I only own the two pieces in the art section of my form.Only one parrapup belongs to me in this form and that is Ebony. Vasilios belongs to Sasariously.Coding is mine.
Last edited by Wileyfangs on Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:18 pm, edited 23 times in total.
Wileyfangs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bathtub Barracuda » Fri Oct 02, 2015 10:41 am

Dropping out, lost connection T_T

Gift art for winner tho!

Last edited by Bathtub Barracuda on Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:02 pm, edited 5 times in total.

█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
I used to be Sun Bear!