|GGB No.23| Adopted! | by IceyCrushed

Based on Click to view
Artist IceyCrushed [gallery]
Time spent 31 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

|GGB No.23| Adopted! |

Postby IceyCrushed » Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:13 am

Here we have a fruit based GGB up for adoption! (Of course it is watermelon, because summer!) Okay I will choose the most interesting forum to be the new owner of this GGB.

Code: Select all
My Name Is:
I'm a ♂ or ♀
I love:
I hate:
I live:
My Favorite Hobby Is:
I Hope You Will Love Me. C:

|Ends On August 20th!|
Last edited by IceyCrushed on Fri Aug 21, 2015 11:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
.. ᴄᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇ ɪᴄᴇʏ
.....she/her | adult | bi
.......ᴛʜ: ɪᴄᴇʏᴄʀᴜꜱʜᴇᴅ

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪

If you want to commission me,
I have an art shop here~

I have a lot of new charries so I am looking for
some art trades!

it's me

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
IceyCrushed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: |GGB No.23| Adopt Me? |

Postby Kydashing » Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:30 am

My Name Is: Lila
I'm a ♀
I love: Dragon Fruit
I hate: Spinach
I live: In the Bahamas
My Favorite Hobby Is: Race with others, betting who is faster, fruit being the prize!
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░

══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══
L I N K S ::
[My Trello/Art progress]
[My DA]+[My Viscets]

B L U R P S ::
Thank you tenlittlesoldierboys
For your help with my
signature!
All rights go to Warner Bros.
+ J.K. Rowling
PFQ! Click Here For MEH?
══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══

░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
Kydashing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby quisicorazon » Wed Aug 19, 2015 5:50 am

My Name Is: Suika
I'm a:
I love: Watermelon. In many occasions during the year, watermelon is very useful, but, I have to admit, in some, it isn't really that usefull. In spring, summer and autumn is the time when watermelon is actually useful, specially in summer, for it is hot, and dry, and there is no amount of water that can relieves your thirst. But, watermelon gives you the freshness you need to keep on going: It keeps you fresh, relieves your thirst and hunger!
I hate: The water. Even though watermelon is kind of 90% water, I still don't like to swim in water. It is just to wet, and it sometimes makes me get a horrible cold! And when you get a cold, you can't eat watermelon, for it may make worse the cold, and you obviously don't want that, right? So, yeah, I don't like water.
I live: In a little tree nest near a swamp (WATER :yuck:) in which I only have a bed made out of leaves, and 2 chests: one containing food and water (for drinking ONLY) and the other one containing all the stuff he owns.
My Favorite Hobby Is: Eating watermelon, sunbathing in the beach, with my buddy Sunset, and enjoying each other's company.
Flight Rising

ImageImage
Pet's name: Zaeed 🐺
quisicorazon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KellySosa » Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:13 am

My Name Is: Sandia - its watermelon in Spanish
I'm a ♂ Female
I love: I love watermelon so much it's one of my favorite fruits. I always look forward to it in the summer, i make my owner always buy one every week in the time watermelon is available in my area, and sometimes their expensive but i don't care :D. I also love animals especially dogs and wild animals like wolves and tigers. I also love technology and Netflix. I love curling up with my owner in a warm blanket and watch something together and then we slowly fall asleep together. I also love to read mostly on Wattpad, well i dont read my owner she reads to me, i pick a genre and story, then she reads to me until i fall asleep or we finish a couple of chapters and go and do something together. I love walks in the woods, seeing the nature and everything its so beautiful and peaceful. MY OWNER!!!!! Etc.
I hate: When winter comes and the watermelon season is over i get really sad and crave it allot, all i can do is wait for summer. i hate looking bad, I'm a bug who won't leave my house without my fur looking decent, my owner sometimes thinks it get annoying because well do something like go to the grocery store and I'll take like forever. I hate seeing commercials about animals being abused or not having a home, like why can't every animal be like me have a great owner and a nice home. I hate that I'm shy around new people but once i get to know them i open up, I'm kind if like a flower I'm first a bud then i bloom to a beautiful flower. I hate it when things don't go my way or i have to do something i don't want to do. I also hate it when it gets really hot. I hate it when i have to be separated from my owner, i love her so much that benign apart from her makes me sad. Etc.
I live: I live in Texas, deep in the forest, in nice cozy home with some neighbors.
My Favorite Hobby Is: Basically benign with my owner all the time, but i also love walks.

┏────────┓
Tʜᴇʀᴇ·s
sᴛɪʟʟ ᴀɴ
ᴀᴡᴋᴡᴀʀᴅ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴏғ
ᴍᴇ
┗────────┛

┏─────────┓
Link raffle
┗─────────┛
xxxxxxxxxxx
🄱🅄🅃 🅈🄾🅄’🅅🄴
🅂🄷🄾🅆🄽 🄼🄴

xxxxxxxxxxx

┏─────────────┓
I нανє яєαѕσηѕ,
I ѕнσυℓ∂
ℓσνє муѕєℓƒ
━━━━━━━
┗─────────────┛
KellySosa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pandalove211 » Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:24 am

My Name Is: Melonie
I'm a ♂- Girl!

I love: Bumblebees! I know a lot of people hate them, but I think they are cute and fluffy, not scary! Without bumblebees, we wouldn't have any pretty flowers to plant or smell or decorate with. I like to make flower crowns out of the pretty flowers I find along with my best friend Buzzy. Buzzy is a bumblebee, and he makes me laugh! He goes everywhere with me and we have lots of fun! I think it's just so cool when he pollinates flowers. He also brings my family jars of honey as a gift sometimes. Bumblebees are very sweet.

I hate: Seagulls. Yuck! They are big meanies. And they eat garbage! Why not eat something sweet, like watermelon? If I were a seagull, I would eat watermelon, not garbage. Seagulls are also very loud, and they disrupt the nice, calming and peaceful beach. Get out of the beach, seagulls! You guys ruin my favorite place in the whole entire world. And the scariest part is, one day, a seagull mistook me for a piece of watermelon and tried to eat me! Luckily, I got away, but it was a close one.

I live: In a picnic basket underneath a pine tree. My mommy says a few years ago, some campers forgot it and some nice, fresh, juicy and sweet watermelon was left inside. She says she and my daddy moved right in and ate it all up, and that's when I was born! They say I remind them of the yummy watermelon that was left in the picnic basket, so I'm the perfect daughter! I'm sweet like watermelon, too:) In my picnic basket, well, it's not very big. My parents sleep on one side and I sleep on the other, and we keep the food in the corner opposite to the corner that I sleep in. It's very nice, drifting to sleep to the sweet scent of berries and leaves and fresh fruit! I love my tree, too. It's nice for relaxing and playing hide-and-go seek with Buzzy!

My Favorite Hobby Is: Exploring the tree my picnic basket is underneath. I love to explore that tree because it's so big and I'm so small, which means I can crawl through every hole and climb every brach and fall asleep in every soft bed of needles (as long as you don't sleep on the pointy part- ouch!) Buzzy and I play hide-and-go-seek a lot in that tree, and lots of times, we get lost. It's actually very fun to get lost and try to get back, because you make lots of critter friends and find lots of good new hiding places for the next time we play!

I Hope You Will Love Me. C: I'm as sweet as can be!
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
pandalove211

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lucina. » Wed Aug 19, 2015 5:41 pm

My Name Is:
Samataimu
I'm a ♂
I love:
Fruit! My favorite is watermelon, since it's sweet and looks like
me! Strawberries are really good too, and I love oranges a lot! I
absolutely love popsicles, they're fun to eat during the summer.
They come in all different flavors, like blue raspberry and fruit
punch. Yum!

I hate:
Bees! Once I got stung by one, and ouch!! It hurt a lot. I'm allergic to bees too, so
I swelled up and it wasn't fun at all!

I live:
In a forest, where I stay in a log.
My Favorite Hobby Is:
Exploring the forest and any other area I can get to!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hello! i'm lucina., a
huge gamer. i love to
rp, so feel free to
shoot me a pm! c:
my fandoms are FE,
fallout, LoZ, mother,
kid icarus, and
undertale.
birthday: JAN 5!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
yuri .3. | quotev
tumblr

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

coding
lucina.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pluar13 » Thu Aug 20, 2015 1:18 am

My Name Is: Marci
I'm a ♀
I love: Naruto, Sugar, Animals, Animaljam, strawberries, And Glitterbugs! :3
I hate: Bullies, Mighty squad, Hackers, Scammers, Horror movies, And Cranberry juice >:L
I live: In clevland heights Ohio :D
My Favorite Hobby Is: Drawing :)

Dreamie <3
Pluar13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby IceyCrushed » Fri Aug 21, 2015 4:43 am

pandalove211 wrote:My Name Is: Melonie
I'm a ♂- Girl!

I love: Bumblebees! I know a lot of people hate them, but I think they are cute and fluffy, not scary! Without bumblebees, we wouldn't have any pretty flowers to plant or smell or decorate with. I like to make flower crowns out of the pretty flowers I find along with my best friend Buzzy. Buzzy is a bumblebee, and he makes me laugh! He goes everywhere with me and we have lots of fun! I think it's just so cool when he pollinates flowers. He also brings my family jars of honey as a gift sometimes. Bumblebees are very sweet.

I hate: Seagulls. Yuck! They are big meanies. And they eat garbage! Why not eat something sweet, like watermelon? If I were a seagull, I would eat watermelon, not garbage. Seagulls are also very loud, and they disrupt the nice, calming and peaceful beach. Get out of the beach, seagulls! You guys ruin my favorite place in the whole entire world. And the scariest part is, one day, a seagull mistook me for a piece of watermelon and tried to eat me! Luckily, I got away, but it was a close one.

I live: In a picnic basket underneath a pine tree. My mommy says a few years ago, some campers forgot it and some nice, fresh, juicy and sweet watermelon was left inside. She says she and my daddy moved right in and ate it all up, and that's when I was born! They say I remind them of the yummy watermelon that was left in the picnic basket, so I'm the perfect daughter! I'm sweet like watermelon, too:) In my picnic basket, well, it's not very big. My parents sleep on one side and I sleep on the other, and we keep the food in the corner opposite to the corner that I sleep in. It's very nice, drifting to sleep to the sweet scent of berries and leaves and fresh fruit! I love my tree, too. It's nice for relaxing and playing hide-and-go seek with Buzzy!

My Favorite Hobby Is: Exploring the tree my picnic basket is underneath. I love to explore that tree because it's so big and I'm so small, which means I can crawl through every hole and climb every brach and fall asleep in every soft bed of needles (as long as you don't sleep on the pointy part- ouch!) Buzzy and I play hide-and-go-seek a lot in that tree, and lots of times, we get lost. It's actually very fun to get lost and try to get back, because you make lots of critter friends and find lots of good new hiding places for the next time we play!

I Hope You Will Love Me. C: I'm as sweet as can be!

It was really hard choosing! I was actually stuck between two entries, but after debating with my sister, I've chosen pandalove211 as the winner! Congrats and take good care of little Melonie!
.. ᴄᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇ ɪᴄᴇʏ
.....she/her | adult | bi
.......ᴛʜ: ɪᴄᴇʏᴄʀᴜꜱʜᴇᴅ

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪

If you want to commission me,
I have an art shop here~

I have a lot of new charries so I am looking for
some art trades!

it's me

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
IceyCrushed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pandalove211 » Fri Aug 21, 2015 11:04 am

Aww thank you so much! I love her! She is so sweet, haha.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
pandalove211

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me