Artist AlaskanAlpaca [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 34 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by Wulfjaw

Runner up for Darling Girlfriend

Postby AlaskanAlpaca » Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:18 am

Following the escape of Experiment 666, Purgonine scientists were devastated at the loss of their life's work. They believed that there would be no way to continue their work and that they would have to completely restart from the ground up. However, someone happened to salvage a DNA sample from Experiment 666, and everyone's hopes immediately rose. They had a chance. They would recreate "The Purgonine of the Future" in the form of what they called Experiment 777, a number which is commonly associated with being the number of God. This Purgonine has many of the same features as 666, a thicker tail, sharp ears, and long lashes.

Eek, the palette you gave me to work with was a lot of fun! I didn't add any blue like we were talking about, as it didn't seem to really add to the design, however I did play with the palette to get the darker purples you see on her tail. Like I told Soulfirewolf, you don't have to keep the gasmask on all the time if you don't want to, she does have design underneath it. I really hope you like how she turned out! <3 ^^

Edit- Ick, I don't understand how whenever I post designs anymore they always show up kinda muddy looking. Heres a screenshot I took before submitting this: xXx It looks a little better? ^^'
Deviant Art

I am officially leaving CS for good. I had only been staying for Plumerians, and now that they have been shut down I feel free to leave. Thanks for the good time guys! Come find me on DeviantART, the link is above.
AlaskanAlpaca

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Runner up for Darling Girlfriend

Postby Wulfjaw » Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:29 am

Oh, thank you so much! Dominika looks perfect! The purple you added is very fitting. < 3 777 is the perfect number to describe her! May I be added, please?

Hmm, I think the reason your designs come out all 'muddy' is because Oekaki drawings, when posted, are .jpgs. Here's a .png version, if you wanna see:

All I did was change the 'auto' in the image URL to 'png'! It looks a lot clearer this way, hehe.
💞💞💞

I use he/him pronouns.
Wulfjaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chimericect » Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:03 am

Nysa; Oh? Created another did they? Just don't get in my way -growls-

Congrats! They're cute <33
I’m here mostly looking for certain closed species!

I’m active on DA and Toyhouse (same username) so feel free to hmu?
I’m pretty much only active in Kiamaras
Chimericect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AlaskanAlpaca » Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:04 am

Oh, you're welcome! I'm so glad you're happy with her! Added, sorry, I forgot to do that //is shot//

Oh, hey that's great! I had no idea about that, thanks! :3
Deviant Art

I am officially leaving CS for good. I had only been staying for Plumerians, and now that they have been shut down I feel free to leave. Thanks for the good time guys! Come find me on DeviantART, the link is above.
AlaskanAlpaca

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me