Scruff Dragons #18-23 by Metanoia-

Based on Click to view
Artist Metanoia- [gallery]
Time spent 10 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Scruff Dragons #18-23

Postby Metanoia- » Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:21 am

Eyooooo! Artists I do apologize for this rather last minute idea (I've been sitting on it for a while but never fully decided on it), but any other Scruffs made will be #24, #25, and so on since #'s 18-23 are reserved. Also despite the crappy cover it IS supposed to look fuzzy like that so you don't notice how horrible it really is lol.

WHICH MEANS...
WELCOME TO THE FIRST SCRUFF DRAGONS WARPED TOUR!
For those of you not familiar, Vans Warped Tour (click here for website) is an annual summer event that takes place in many different arenas with multiple stages. It's a huge multi-band concert much like Ozzfest and is recommended for mature audiences only for the consumption of adult beverages, adult language, violent circumstances, and various other items of the day. TUESDAY OF THIS WEEK I WILL NOT BE ON BECAUSE I WILL BE AT THIS MOMENTOUS EVENT FOR MY FOURTH YEAR IN A ROW. I will be in Mansfield, Massachusetts the entire day from 6am-12am or so, I apologize for my absence that day. This special batch of Scruff Dragons will be dedicated to that day. The theme for VWT this year is Choonimals (click here for website) so there will be designs of those, designs of bands there, and designs of sponsors. There will be runner-ups, but these will not be revealed until tomorrow when all their competitions will start at once. They will be impress me's but each one will have specific guidelines that you will need to win them. End dates will be far from now so NO EXTENSIONS REQUIRED unless there is not enough done.

If artists would like to help me with this, you are more than welcome just let me know as I have a set list on what the main ones are.

Have fun!!

Marking of this thread is allowed<3

IMPORTANT UPDATE;; Since I had not been aware that the images weren't working properly, all of these end dates have been changed!
Last edited by Metanoia- on Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Metanoia-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Scruff Dragons #18-23

Postby gomi. » Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:52 pm

Marking so I don't forget about this. ^-^'
gomi.