Based on Click to view
Artist ~Soul~ [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 10 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

V2: Floc #24

Postby ~Soul~ » Sat Jun 20, 2015 8:19 am

ImageImageImage
Activities - Intro - About - F.A.Q. - Catharsis Chamber - Nursery - Artist Search - Archive ~ FANCLUB

The Flox are a species of psychic, floating foxes whose psychic powers have been sealed away since ancient times. Unlocking Flox with magic keys releases a burst of light or dark aura based on the floc's nature. By adopting a Floc, you agree to assist in the mission to uncover the mysteries of their past. Are you up to the challenge?

You must mark the Main Thread before applying!
The winner will be added to the drawing to get transparents of the Floc and BG.
This is open to both owners and non-owners.
Make sure to follow Floc Canon when creating forms.

Winner on page two!
Last edited by ~Soul~ on Sat Jun 27, 2015 6:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
𝕃 𝕠 𝕤 𝕥 ~ 𝕚 𝕟 ~ ℙ 𝕒 𝕣 𝕒 𝕕 𝕚 𝕤 𝕖
VOK ~ Healani Pride ~

𝔸𝕝𝕨𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕎𝕒𝕧𝕖
~Soul~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: V2: Floc #24

Postby modern » Sat Jun 20, 2015 8:27 am

Username;
Name;
Gender;
What do they like to do as a hobby;

(Extra's are allowed, and will give you brownie points!)

Mark!
modern
i do commissions- link here
commission status- closed
mystic veil adopts
modern

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Loadingconstella » Sat Jun 20, 2015 9:40 am

Username;
Name;
Gender;

Makoalts | Parrapups (Link up soon) | Pliggles (Link up as soon as I get one |D)
Used to be B l a z e.!
Loadingconstella

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Punkie » Sat Jun 20, 2015 10:28 am

Oh MAN I gotta apply for this! Soul I swear you'll kill me with every floc design you make! HHH I love glitch things this excited me so much!!!
ImageImage

Image Image Image

ImageImage

Username; Punkie

Name; Cray (Based off of the supercomputer company)

Gender; Boy

Cray is a hacker. He always tinkered around with technology when he was younger, and learned how to use computers rather well. Of course, everyone loves computers, but he found himself enjoying not the websites, but how technology works in general. For the longest time he worked and worked on leaning how to use computers, and eventually he found himself enjoying hacking things. Of course, hacking things can get you into big trouble, which ended up happening to him. However, he ended up making a deal, so instead of getting in trouble, now he works as a professional computer floc, and helps build computers along with helping anyone who has problems with them.

Uhhh I'm not really too sure what to do about extras, so I guess I'll just put a bunch of thoughts about him down here! ;u;

ImageImage

Cray, without meaning to, has a superiority complex, and its his one big flaw. Since he feels like no other flock knows how to use computers just as good as he can, it makes him feel like hes better than them, even though hes not. After his lifestyle changed, he ended up trying to change himself while he was at it. Since then, his superiority complex has faded away somewhat, but he can't help but be bossy sometimes. He also seems to have a natural irritation about him, even if hes not actually always irritated. People assume he's sort of angry all the time, but sometimes its just the look on his face or the way he talks. Hes also trying to get out of that. He seems happiest when hes tinkering around with computers and coding.[/left]

ImageImage

Cray Wasn't one to afford much when he was a young Floc. He couldn't find much to do, didn't have many friends, and often found himself feeling pretty alone. This is when his more irritable personality comes from, the fact that he didn't really know how to deal with other floc, so his initial response was defense. One thing he was able to afford in his life though was a computer, and so he used it as a resource to happiness. He often went on the computer and found lots of friends there that made him very happy. They of course couldn't always be on, of course, and so in the time is when he began experimenting with the computer. Instead of always feeling bored, alone, and unable to connect to others, he ended up using the computer as a coping method and also used it to keep himself entertained. It wasn't until later on that he got into the bad stuff, and even then he loved keeping in contact with his friends. Though, he would never admit that.
It ended up making him angrier when people always complained about how much he was on the computer, and how it would ruin his life. Or, when people would say he had no life because all he did was stare at the screen all day. It made him angry because he knew his whole world was behind that screen, his life was there, and it made him angry because of how he was able to connect better with people in the computer more than people in real life, because they were rude and mean to him.
In a way, he is sort of relatable to many others, even ourselves. Those who have lives that just aren't that great, and find some sort of getaway when logging onto different places. Whether is be social media or a silly game, some of our best friends are behind computer screens, and not everyone in the outside world can understand the importance of these things.

ImageImage

As said above, Cray didn't always have the life of a good guy. When he had a knack for hacking, he loved hacking into anything and everything. A lot of others got interested in this fact, and took note of his skill. So, Cray often earned money by working for those who wanted him hacking into things. Cray never really thought about what he was hacking into, he just knew he was working while getting money for doing what he loved. Eventually it caught up to him though, and he was up into getting into some huge trouble. Eventually, however, it was noted that he was apologetic, and never meant to do awful things, he just wanted to do what heloved. Seeing his potential, he was given a break and allowed to not only be off the hook, but continue doing what he loved to do best, working with computers, only this time, for good.

ImageImage

Drawn by Kabber

ImageImage
Last edited by Punkie on Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:28 am, edited 4 times in total.
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
████████████ ✧ ███

𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚
┌──────────┐

Hi! I'm Punkie!

☼ Industrial Engineer
☼ Car Mechanic
☼ Member since 2012
☼ Bat Collector
☼ Punk Dog Enjoyer
☼ Video Gaymer

└──────────┘
xImage

████ ✧ █████████████
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━xImage
Punkie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Architeuthid » Sun Jun 21, 2015 12:25 am

phenomena

ᴜsᴇʀɴᴀᴍᴇ
cailynmae
ɴᴀᴍᴇ
Phenomena
ɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ
Female
ʜᴏʙʙʏ
Painting

Interview with Phenomena

Hello there. Do you mind if we ask you a few
questions?

I...guess not.

Okay then! We'll start out simple. What is your
favorite color, and why?

Yellow! It reminds me of the sun, which I rarely see...

Why don't you get to go outside much?
I have to stay inside and work all the time.

What do you do for work?
I'm an ethical hacker. I test online security systems by
hacking into them, and then notifying the owners what's
wrong and how they should fix it.

Why did you choose to be an ethical hacker?
One time when I was experimenting with coding, I
accidently discovered I could hack servers and
computers quite well. I didn't really want to bad things
with this knowledge, so I became an ethical hacker
and used it for good.

That sounds...really virtuous. What do you like to do in
your spare time?

I like to paint. I paint landscapes, mostly.

Okay then. What is your favorite memory?
I remember...that time when I saw the sun rise over the
Great Lakes. It was wonderful. I have painted many
paintings of it.

Amazing. Well, I think that'll be all. Thank you!
You're welcome. Goodbye!
xxxxxx
Stirrings

This is one of Phenomena's paintings. It depicts the sun rising over
one of the Great Lakes.

xxxxxx
xxxxxx

xxxxxx

xxxxxx

xxxxxx
Last edited by Architeuthid on Thu Jun 25, 2015 4:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Architeuthid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LonelySnowGirl » Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:21 pm

Username;
LonelySnowGirl
Name;
Sprocket
Gender;
Male!!
WIP <3
LonelySnowGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Soul~ » Wed Jun 24, 2015 8:14 pm

This ends tomorrow guys =3
so make sure to have your
forums done!
𝕃 𝕠 𝕤 𝕥 ~ 𝕚 𝕟 ~ ℙ 𝕒 𝕣 𝕒 𝕕 𝕚 𝕤 𝕖
VOK ~ Healani Pride ~

𝔸𝕝𝕨𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕎𝕒𝕧𝕖
~Soul~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby booklover789 » Wed Jun 24, 2015 8:35 pm

Enter Username.
booklover789

Enter Name.
Ezequiel

What is the Gender of This Floc?
Female

What Does She Like to do as a Hobby?
Akami-chan wrote:Q. Would they be considered 'pet' creatures?
A. They are largely misunderstood by other species due to their "cute" appearance. It is common for them to humor bigger species by playing along as their "pet", but basically they assume whatever role is expected of them. Think like "secret agent".

This Floc serves its keyholder as the second-player in every video game the keyholder decides to play. Because of her telepathic abilities, the Flock has mastered this art and helps her keyholder win every game that said keyholder attempts. She is best at digital gaming systems - anything that uses a grid and a binary code she can crack and figure out how to win in mere seconds. She is extremely intelligent, and for this reason she never loses a game she partakes in.

Please State the Floc's Brief Personality.
Ezequiel is what most would call "ridiculously intelligent." While she does get jabs every so often about her "boyish" name, she pays them no mind. Insults literally don't affect her, as she has erected a firewall within her own mind to filter out the unnecessary words that happen to bombard her ears everyday. Half of what others say doesn't even compute in her mind.
She unfortunately has an ego the size of the moon, however, and this can often dissuade others from linking with her telepathically, as they usually count her as "holier than thou" and not worth their time. Ezequiel also has a bit of a temper on her, and should any Floc decide to make fun of her gaming skills, she'll snap and lash out at them, yelling words through her thoughts at the other party until they back off and apologize. Normally, however, Ezequiel is quiet and not "talkative" in the least (in the sense that Flox communicate through telepathy, and technically don't talk using the spoken word). She tends to keep to herself, and doesn't even communicate much with her keyholder - the human understands, however, and gives this Floc her space when she needs it. She understands that Ezequiel is a beautiful and wonderful friend and companion...but there are days where her emotions, often at turmoil with one another, will overtake her and cause her to fall into a slight depressional state. At this time, the keyholder - that is, myself - will try her absolute best to cheer up said Floc with her favorite food - chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream - but, should that not work, she will remove herself from the equation until said Floc can calm down. Ezequiel is usually very fast to snap back to her normal personality, and rarely falls into the pit of depression, but when she does, this keyholder knows it is best to give her some space and let her come around according to her own timetable.
Because of her great levels of intelligence, Ezequiel would make the perfect hacker, but because her keyholder's preferences are not in that realm, she doesn't have any drive or want to do such immoral things. She will voluntarily play all the video games in the world, just as her keyholder would, and she often wishes to play games her keyholder doesn't wish to play...but she's never wanted to do something as immoral as hacking into another person's life and stealing their information away from them.

I’m dealing with extensive medical issues and some medical testing to try to figure out said issues. If I am scarce on here, that's why.

♪♫ Try to lock me in this cage. I won't just lay me down and die. I will take these broken wings, and watch me burn across the sky! ♫♪

Please send me a PM if you add me in PokemonGo!

Arovague Greyaromantic Androromantic
Requisexual Greysexual Demi-Androsexual Acespike Aceflux
Non-binary Agenderflux Fluidflux Versandrogyne

ImageImageImageImage
Image Image Image Image Image

booklover789

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

{CLASSIFIED} A Floc Form

Postby SkyWishes21 » Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:32 am

{CLASSIFIED INFORMATION}

A Photograph of the Agent, taken at sunset after the Agent's first mission.
This photograph was taken by The Agent's Key Holder.

Keyholder’s Name

She’s known as SkyWishes21, but Prefers to be called Sky
Agent’s Code Name
Agent Glitch is my Codename
Agent’s Real Name
My name is Pandora {CLASSIFIED} , but you can call me Pan
Agent’s Gender
Being a Floc, I don’t have a gender, though I prefer Masculine Pronouns, so you could call me a male.
Agent’s Hobby
Being a Secret Agent is my hobby, you might say. I took of secret agenting because that’s what my Keyholder wanted of me. However, I soon found that being a secret agent was fun, and my passion, and now I travel my Keyholder’s city for wrongdoers, bad guys, and such, and leave notes for the police to find. You see, one doesn’t expect a cute, adorable purple floc to be an agent. I’ve helped the police many times, and my Keyholder is proud of me.
Agent’s relationship with other Flox
Photographed by SkyWishes21, Agent Glitch with Rachel.

In my household, there’s only one other floc. Her name is Rachel. She’s not up to par for being a secret agent like I am, she’s more into fairy tales and playing games than I am. She’s small and weak, and not very good at communicating, so I am her guardian of sorts. When I’ve failed a mission, or I’ve had a terrible day, she’s there to cheer me up, and tell me how wonderful life is. When I’m not on a mission or on duty, I play with her, often in her own universe, and I admit to dressing up alongside her. I will also admit that I have a crush on her, and perhaps one day she will understand that, but for now, I like it where we are.
Agent’s Personality
As an agent, I am stealthy and smart, hunting for my enemies and other convicts with precision unmatched by agents of the human variety. I hide in the most unlikely of places, eavesdropping on the target, and gathering information while recording on my notepad everything that I need, from the smallest things to the largest things. I record all the information, figure out the mystery or what’s going to happen, the drop a note to the local police, who know me simply as “GLITCH”. At home with Rachel and my keyholder however, I am loyal and protective, though irritable when not planning a mission or hanging out with Rachel. I am not a friendly as one one expect, as I often times snap at others mentally, having no ability to make vocal sound. I often spend this time doing research and sometimes hanging out on social media. Yes, I do social media, is there a problem? No, I don’t do it on a mission, that’s stupid.
Agent’s History
I was born to a pair of synced flox who didn’t really care for me once I became a fully grown locked floc. They were more interested in my siblings, and spent little to no time with me. They didn’t even care for my key, and despite my objections, always called me Pandora, or Dora, not caring that I was a more masculine floc. They weren’t abusive, just not caring. So, I ran away with my key.

I spent little time out on the streets, as my Keyholder Sky found me soon after. Rachel, despite being a poor communicator, was able to find out my real name, Pandora, and how I didn’t like it. Sky noted that I looked like a secret agent, and a glitch, and so resolved to call me Agent Glitch, though sometimes she slips and calls me Pandora, though Pan is fine whenever she uses it. As my keyholder thought of me as a Secret Agent, that is what I became. I went on many missions, and attempted to learn how to be social, though I only succeeded with Rachel and My Keyholder.
Agent’s Gear
I have only a few items of gear that I use, and only a few are functional. I am an experienced agent, who needs little.
Sunglasses ~ I wear a pair of sunglasses, all the time, to protect my identity, and because they seem secret agent like. Day or night, rain or shine, they’re always on, except when I sleep. I don’t really need them, since my eyes are always closed, but I like them.
Fedora ~ Have you ever seen a secret agent without a fedora? Fedoras are cool, enough said.
Watch ~ My watch does more than tell time. It’s also a secret communicator/camera. I communicate (With text) to my Keyholder, and send her photos from my missions.
Tranquilizer Darts(Non-Lethal) ~ If I am ever in danger, I have a set of tranquilizer darts I use to protect myself. I also use them to protect innocent bystanders from those who would harm them. I cannot kill, or else I would die, and I do not wish to harm, so I use these.
Notepad and Pencil ~ For communicating with the rest of the world, and writing down notes. Nothing Special.
Agent’s Likes
I like:
~Missions
~Writing
~Deciphering Codes
~Rachel
~Computers
~Almonds
~Rachel
~Social Media
~Black
Agent’s Dislikes
I dislike
~Interruptions
~Bullies
~Bad Guys
~Interacting with others off the internet
~Beans
~Others in General
~Fear
~Illnesses
Agent's Thoughts
On The Internet
The Internet is a fascinating thing, full of good stuff and bad stuff, and of course, just plain weird stuff. I mainly stick to sites that I know are safe, but that’s personal preference. If the internet was a consciousness, It’d be screaming all the time, because of all of the things it wouldn’t like. Either that, or it’d be really perverted.
On Social Media
I like social media. It’s a way to be social without having to be in the same room as other flox, or other sentient being. Sometimes, it gets really weird, but I like hanging out there, when not on duty.
On Hackers
I HATE hackers. They mess up my day, they get into your stuff, plus they’re really hard to track. I’ve had to deal with a few hacker cases, and I NEVER liked them, though do to my intelligence, I was able to trace them and get rid of them. I prefer letting others get rid of them.
On Virus’
Tool of the hackers, and they annoy me. I have only gotten one, and it took forever to get rid of it! Fortunately, I lost no files, though I had to restart my computer to a slightly earlier version to get rid of it. I hope I never get one again, as many of my files are too precious.
On Video Games
Video games are fun, but they are time sucks, and huge distractions. I have played very few, as has my Keyholder, and I am not a big fan. Neither is Rachel, as she doesn’t understand them.
Keyholder’s Notes
Agent Glitch is based off my interest in secret agents, computers, and codes (The kind you decipher). When I first saw this design I thought of a Secret Agent, and this is the result. Some of his thoughts are my own, some are not, but I do hope I win. I love this design, as it incorporates my favorite color (Purple) and computers. If I win, I plan on Pan to become Corrupt, though he won’t become an opponent of all virtue. Good luck to everyone!
planet || whatever pronouns man || hi im back ig. what's up
SkyWishes21

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Good.Pointe » Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:51 pm

Username; Rose Rivervalley