Time spent 3 hours, 54 minutes
Drawing sessions 7

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by Ill

Okogarl #7

Postby Medd-Lee » Thu May 28, 2015 1:30 pm

O·ko·gar·l
/oh-ko-gar-l/
Okogarls are quite the curious species, with their 8-9 eyes and their unnatural appearance. Every eye moves independent of one another, and the rarer ones have different colors in each eye. Their closest relative is a wolf, as well as a small bit of dragon. Some of their other unique features is their mouth. In a calm or content state, their muzzle seems nonexistent. But in an instance of aggression or if it's time to eat, a large, cavernous mouth opens, with sharp teeth and a massive tongue. They are strict carnivores. Even so, they are very loyal to those they love. Do you dare try to tame an Okogarl's heart?

*alphas have 9 eyes*

Hey look! what's this?

Custom lines!?

Edits/specialties: Different colored eyes(the four on the neck are yellow), lion tail, CLOSED Ninth eye.
all are traits that could be inherited for future offspring.
Multicolored eyes: 10%
Lion tail: 75%
Ninth eye: 5%
Tail stripes: 50%
Circle markings: 40%
-Are alphas born with the ninth eye?:
Yes, but the eye remains closed until they are chosen as an alpha. If an alpha remains a lower member of a pack for their entire lives, they will die with the eye closed. This is not an unknown occurrence.

To win this guy/girl, tell me a story about them. It can be a story from their childhood, it can be a story about their dreams, anything! impress me!

Please use this form, you may add a couple things, but please do not take away.

Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Story:

Don't be afraid to make it extremely long! I have no problem reading walls of text!
I won't stop you from prettying up, but it's not about the style of the form. It's about the content of the form.
NO art extras and NO other extras aside from a few small additions to the form skeleton.
Feel free to make it elsewhere and link.

I can't wait to see your entries!

End date: TBD

Won by Cojinxleafbelle!
Last edited by Medd-Lee on Thu Oct 01, 2015 1:11 pm, edited 6 times in total.
unnessecary links wrote:Characters(old, LOL)
My SMWs(closed)
Flight Rising(idk why)
3k+ Chickens(active!)

Hi! I'm Medd! They/them please.
I am sometimes hard to reach on CS! If you need me quickly try Toyhouse(Medd-Lee), thanks!
Most links are outdated, sorry guys!
Medd-Lee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Okogarl #7

Postby angelshy » Fri May 29, 2015 1:23 pm

Friendly bump ;)
(YES first post! :D)
Last edited by angelshy on Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
- ̗̀ xangel/shy | she/they | my kalons | my charactersx ̖́-
angelshy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fisht3a » Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:55 pm

Username: FallenPegasus
Name: Lasteel (combination of things he reminded me of, Saturn, Steel, and an owl)
Personality: Lasteel is very hard on himself, stubborn (steel is hard to bend!), has high expectations for himself/perfectionist, hard-working, and smart/intelligent. He treats everyone with equality (unless provoked) and will do what it takes to accept or complete a challenge. Although, he will get put down easily and is often very realistic and can seem like a pessimist at times.
Story:
"Alpha..."
That word echoed through my mind,
"Alpha..."
And every single time,
"Alpha"
It made me feel less than fine...

I sprinted as fast as I could away from the others, away from fate. I couldn't stand it! The pressure, the competition, the destiny. Why'd it have to be like this? Why couldn't I be normal...

When you’re destined to be an alpha, it takes it's toll on your mind after a while. When you're fighting for your pack to be a great leader, you have high expectations. My name is Lasteel and I am an Okagarl. One catch though, I do have a ninth eye and that means I could be an alpha for my pack. The leader. My mind is always consumed by this one goal to be the best leader for my pack. There's not a minute I don't think about it; this singular thought controls my entire life. Although being alpha isn't guaranteed for me... There is another Okagarl in the running who has a closed ninth eye. My rival... The one I hate the most... His arrogance, the way he can win anyone over isn't fair! He's normal. No rare traits, nothing special like me. Since I have these rare traits passed down from family I am seen as special therefore some Okagarls in the pack see me as having an unfair advantage over my rival but that isn't the case. I'm just the same as everyone else! Why can't they understand...

"Alpha..."
It pulses through my head in waves,

"Alpha..."
Never going away for days.

My little sister is a young and playful Okagarl who looks up to me. I have to be the best for her and show her how to act right. That's what good big brothers do right?
As for my parents, they worked hard to raise an Okagarl like me. It takes skills to teach a unique being like me.

Though my calmness soothes many other Okagarl, sometimes it irks others. That’s why the other with the closed ninth eye bothers me so much- unlike me, he lets everything all out. Everyone appreciates how truthful, how outgoing, and how full of energy he is. I hate it, though. My ninth eyes gives me a feeling I must be controlled, secretive, and keep my feelings to myself. A leader should always seem calm and composed. However, my rival… he is too open. I see his weaknesses with my eyes. Every one of them twitch in disgust when he’s around.

If I ran away, some would care, but many wouldn’t. If the other guy ran away, everyone would be wreaking havok. Why? Why is this my fate, when many don’t even care? I don’t want to lead. I am tired of hearing I have great potential to be an Alpha. I know that I would be a better leader than my rival, too, but… something deep inside causes my heart to falter. Is this what I really want?

“Alpha…” Is that what I want to be?

“Alpha…” Is that all I’m allowed to see?

Finally done oh geez XD
Last edited by fisht3a on Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:49 am, edited 11 times in total.
hi there! you can call me fish, tea, etc.~
(FallenPegasus former username from 2014-Oct. 2021)
she/her
toyhouse
art fight
all art in sig by me
fisht3a

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ill » Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:54 am

Username:
Cojinxleafbelle
Name:
Chinter
Personality:
Chinter is brave, with a bit of a secluded sense to her. Whether she's with others or alone, she will hardly speak, selecting only the perfect moments to do so. In her mind, thousands of plans are formed relating to her exact words and actions to ensure that she doesn't slip up. Most of the time, she's alone, though at the same time, she isn't. Some type of "living shadow" follows her around, speaking often, attempting to drive Chinter insane. However, Chinter's mind is equivalent to a steel cage, making the shadow's mission a hard one. Keeping self control is one of Chinter's main "mental plans". Her intelligence has enabled her to discover that if she loses self control and gets angry, she will end up regretting the things she does, as they might effect how others view her. Honesty is something Chinter most definitely has, though from time to time, she will lie depending on the situation she or her companions are in.
Story:
"It was cold. I could tell you that right away. When you live in a taiga, I guess you just have to deal with it. Not that I couldn't, that is. Why would I be living in a taiga? Well, let's just say some... Unfortunate.... Events are the cause of that. By unfortunate events, I mean a cave in. That's right. I lived in a cave made of sandstone. I know, I know, it was a bad place to choose, but I was born there, so I thought it'd be a good place to live. It was, until the storm. Thanks to wind, rain, and hail, the cave collapsed, tunnels and all. Obviously, I wasn't inside at the time. I had been out in the desert searching for food when the storm came, and couldn't make it back, so I took shelter under some rocks. Upon returning the next morning, I found my home and all my possessions destroyed, chunks of sandstone in their places. I promised I'd go far away from that place, which is how I ended up here in this snowy place. I prefer to be alone with just me, myself, I, and the Shadow. I bet you're wondering who this "Shadow" is. I'll explain for the sake of my story being understandable. It's pretty much just a talking shadow that only I can see. It follows me around, sometimes being helpful, sometimes being a pain in the tail. I call it Shadow, but the little monster itself either doesn't have a name, or it hasn't told me. Anyway, it gets a bit annoying after a while probably because it tries to drive me insane, but I tolerate it. I suppose I should get on with my story now, shouldn't I?"

"Cool breeze over my skin,"

It all started when I entered the Taiga. In a search for shelter, I found myself crawling through tons of snow I wasn't used to. I shivered, shaking from the unnatural temperature I was experiencing. Maybe leaving the desert was a bad idea... I thought to myself, regretting my decision. Sure, I could've been smarter, but I wasn't really thinking at the time. "Perhaps you should rest in a den of snow..." Shadow chuckled into my ear as I struggled through the thick blankets of snow. I could tell what it was doing - trying to get me to freeze to death - but I certainly wouldn't listen. I continued on my journey, hoping that I'd find something soon. After around an hour or so, I spotted it; the perfect shelter. However, it was on a mountainside. Getting their would be very, very difficult, but I was going to try.
After many hours of climbing and Shadow trying to make me fall off multiple cliffs, I had almost made it. just a bit more, and i'd be there. My perfect plan was then ruined by a loud rumbling... I could identify the sound as what I had heard was called an avalanche. I was horrified, but managed to try and avoid most of it. I say most, because, well, I got hit and went flying over the edge of a cliff.

"Floating above the ground,"

I was practically flying, though I had no wings. It was a blissful, yet horrifying experience. I knew that when I reached ground level, I'd most certainly be killed. In my ear, Shadow's laughter rang, which gave me the will to go on. I would never let that demon get the best of me. Never. Twisting and turning was the plan, and to my surprise, it actually worked to an extent. I still hit hard, but it was into moving snow. Surely this was a bad thing, but I managed to cling to a fallen tree caught up in the chaos, which was the reason I survived. I reached the bottom of the mountain dazed and exhausted, but before I could do anything, I fell unconscious. I'm sure Shadow was overjoyed to see this, but there was no way I was dying now. I was going to live, and there was nothing that creature could do about it.

"A sight I've never seen,"

I woke up in a strange place, completely different than what I remember. I was on some type of moss, and my surroundings were a lot darker. It was around this time I realized I was in a cave, probably the prey of whatever had brought me there. Splendid, I thought, an irritated glint in my many confused eyes. Now I have to find my way out of a place I can see nothing in. Great. It was as I laid down, lost in thought that the creature approached. Or well, creatures, I should say. When I noticed them, I almost jumped out of my own skin; they definitely were not natural. Well, I suppose I'm not, but I digress. These creatures appeared to made of shadows, just like my annoying companion, though they still had a physical form, which made no sense. Fearful expressions covered their faces as they stared at me from a respectable distance. Warily, I stood up, trying to determine whether they were hostile or not. My vision began to clear, which made me realize that these creatures were actually other Okogarls, they just all looked almost exactly the same, which made me a bit nervous. I didn't like being around so many other creatures, especially when every single one of their eyes watched me. Every once in a while, I'd hear one of them whisper, "9", or, "the ninth". At the time, I was perplexed as to what they meant, though later I would learn that they were talking about my ninth eye. When I was young, I had tried many times to open it, unaware that i'd have to become alpha for it to do so. At the time I was in during the story, well, I thought it was purposeless. As I was lost in thought, one approached me. "Who are you?" It asked, an interested tone in its voice. It startled me, I'll admit. I backed up warily. "My name is Chinter. Can anyone tell me where I am?" I decided to ask, hoping for an answer, though i'd never receive one. Soon enough, the silence broke as I was bombarded with questions from all sides. I almost snapped from the overwhelming amount of pressure, but another Okogarl yelling, "SILENCE!" made them all stop. Upon looking up, I saw an Okogarl standing on a rocky pedestal nearby. It looked much like the others, except it had white spots dappling it's coat, and a ninth eye that was wide open. "Please allow our guest to make herself comfortable before you question her!" She ordered, making the others cower in fear. "You there! Lead her to where she'll be staying!" She ordered once more, making the Okogarl she pointed to jump. It scampered over to me and motioned for me to follow, and hesitantly, I did. I was far too confused to ask any questions, so my sense of danger was lessened for the time being.

"And there's no one to make a sound,"

Upon reaching the place where I was stay, I laid down on the bedding that had been set out and tried to sort my thoughts. I knew something was wrong, now that I thought about it. That alpha.... Something wasn't right about her. Somewhere in my heart, I knew something about this place was fishy. I decided that I would ask one of the Okogarls about it later. Then I went to sleep, where my dreams were plagued with Shadow's "corruptive help" as i'd like to call it.

"I see the bright blue sky,"

The dream was a bit more odd than I had thought it was going to be; all I could see was the bright blue sky above me, though there were a few distorted clouds here and there. "Something is wrong?" Shadow asked, a bit of a chuckle rising in it's throat. "I think so..." I mumbled my reply, thinking back to today's events. "What?" Shadow asked in it's gloomy, echo-like voice. "That alpha seemed.... Strange..." I answered, awaiting for the creature to say something dark. "Perhaps it is so.... That the alpha is in your place..." Shadow hissed. "I believe an assassination should be arranged.." It cackled after it spoke, probably trying to frighten me, but I simply just rolled my many eyes. "No, Shadow." I answered sternly. "I don't know the truth yet, and your theory is irrational. I've never been here before." I continued, getting a look of disgust from Shadow as an answer.

"Through the clear ocean water,"

A growl rose in the creature's throat. "Well, good luck figuring out these unfortunate situations.." Shadow managed to say before disappearing, as usual. Wait a minute... These? I thought, before I realized what Shadow had been talking about. There was the issue at hand, and then the issue in my dream; I was underwater, which explained why the clouds were distorted. I became slightly panicked, and started paddling upward, though I was interrupted by my waking the net morning. To my pleasure, an Okogarl happened to be walking by. Awkwardly, I approached it. "Hello..." I greeted, starling the creature. "Oh! Um, hi!" It answered, a nervous look in it's eyes. "I sense something is wrong... What is it?" I asked, knowing it was a bit forward, but it would have to do. The Okogarl was silent for a bit. It then looked both ways, and spoke in a hushed tone knowing that we were alone. "Our alpha is missing." It answered. My eyes widened slightly, though I should have expected the reveal. "Then who is leading you?" I asked, curious. "One who is disguised as her... I can't believe the others don't know..." It whimpered in reply. "For how long has your alpha been missing?" I asked another question, only to have the other shrug, looking a bit saddened. "Have you tried looking?" Was my next uestion; the Okogarl nodded in response. Paw steps could be heard nearing, and a name was called. Without saying another word, the Okogarl scampered off, leaving me alone with my thoughts.

"The darkness is disguised,"

The next time I got a chance to see the "alpha" I noticed it's apparent disguise; the spots were obviously painted on, and the ninth eye was tied on with black string. I debated what to do, at this point. Should I challenge her? Should I wait? I couldn't decide. However, after seeing this fraud's vile attitude, I knew I had to do something. I would find this pack's alpha, and I would not stop until I found them. My search would begin and end soon, however, as the alpha was hidden closer to the cave than I thought.

"Behind the perfect clutter.."

As I lay to bed that night, two thoughts crossed my mind; one, being, "Hey, I kind of like this place", and two, being, "What's that noise underneath my bed?" Curiously, I lifted the bedding and found a hole; around this hole, there were various cracks, as if a chunk of rock had been taking out of the floor. I was thankful that I had an eye on my tail. Closing all eyes except that one, I manged to slip my tail into the hole, finding a hidden cave. Soon, I spotted the source of the noise; a black-furred Okogarl with white spots and a ninth eye, pacing around, a nervous expression on it's face. The real alpha! I thought in shock. It'd been right beneath me the whole time! I managed to stick my muzzle in after taking my tail out. "Hello?" I called, awaiting a reply. "W-Who's there? W-Where are you?" It answered, a bit fear stricken, I assumed. "My name is Chinter, and I am talking from the roof." I answered rather intelligently, but I digress. "Oh! C-Could you please help me get out of here! I fear my pack is being run by a fraud!" A response rang out. "O-Oh I forgot! I am Erra! The alpha of the Blackstone Cave pack!" Erra added. "I am afraid I can not help by myself, but I can confirm your fears are true." I answered, though I was disappointed I couldn't help. "Oh... In that case, expose the fraud! Let my pack know I am down here!" Erra called. "If that is what you wish, I will." I called, getting no response. I put my bedding over the hole after pulling my muzzle out, and began walking in the direction of the main room of the cave.

"Fraud,"

When I reached the main room, I sat down with the others, looking up at the fraud who was addressing the pack. After she was finished, I made my move. Quickly, I made my way to the rock that she was standing on. Upon reaching it, I shoved her off into the crowd below. A collective gasp could be heard, along with the surprised cry of the fraud. "Hear me, Pack of the Blackstone Cave!" I spoke, loud and clear. To my surprise, they listened; well, all except the fraud, of course. "She who calls yourself your leader, is a fraud!" I announced, making the fraud freeze, a look of panic in her eyes. The pack gasped again, a look of horror painted on the face of each and every member. "Lies!" The fraud cried. "How do we know she tells the truth!" She snarled, looking to her pack for their support. Before any could speak, I interrupted. "If you are truly Erra, how would you explain this?" I let out a snarl before making my next move.

"I'll strike you down,"

I jumped off the rock, aiming for the fraud, set on removing the disguise she wore. A cry of surprise shot up from her throat as sank my claws into her shoulder and flung her aside. She slid against the floor, a trail of white dust behind her. The pack noticed, and realized that my words were true. Whenever the fraud asked for help, they ignored her, leaving her hopeless to protect herself. I ran at her once more, desperate to tear off the fake eye, but upon reaching her, she bit on to one of my legs, making me slip and fall to the floor. Upon pinning me down, she intended to bite my throat and had almost done so, if it weren't for another Okogarl who had bitten her tail and flung her away. "E-Erra!?" The fraud cried out incredulously upon seeing her leader. I was shocked; How had she escaped? I thought.

"Fraudulent,"

"You thought you could escape me that easy?" Erra hissed to the fraud. "You thought wrong." She whispered harshly. The Okogarl who had watched the battle were silent with awe. Two rather large ones ran over to help their alpha with the fraud. The two cornered her while Erra approached me. "Thank you, Chinter." She smiled, her tail flicking happily. "Your welcome, but... How did you escape?" I asked in a mix of curiosity and shock. "All the fighting you and Erris did was enough to connect the cracks in the floor your bedding sat on, which made that chunk of floor fall, giving me an exit." Erra answered. "Well, that and the fact that you gave me hope, so I had been climbing up the walls all night." She continued. "Oh..." I answered dumbly. "Now, if you excuse me, I have a fraud to dispose of." Erra sighed.

"Fraudulent cries.."

Erra climbed onto the rock and looked to where the two Okogarls kept Erris in her place. "Dear, dear sister Erris." She began, surprising me. The fraud was her sister? I never would've guessed. "You have failed me greatly, not only today, but for the entire month you kept me locked away in the abandoned area below the cave." Erris lowered her head from guilt. "Due to what you have done today, I hereby banish you from Blackstone Cave." Erra finished. "Arcais, Everis, escort her to the edge of our territory. From there, she will have a full day to leave, or she will be hunted down and disposed of in a less professional fashion." She ordered, earning a nod from the two who began leading Erris away. Cries of "fraud!" and "banished!" rose up in the cave. Personally, I thought it was a little much, but eh, who am I to judge? After being thanked by the pack, I left the cave, making my home in a cave a decent distance below theirs on the same mountain. They wanted me to live on their territory, as I was a "hero" to them. Well, that's my story, believe it or not. Didn't think a story about why I live where I do would be so detailed, did you?

Song lyrics used are from Chinter's Will by Klaypex (Ft. Sarah Kay)
Last edited by Ill on Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:13 am, edited 15 times in total.
>Nonbinary Lesbian with BPD and lots of others but I think I’m pretty nice. I like DnD and OCs. I am an adult also!
>I take a while to reply, please don't rush me...
>PM me for ways to contact me, I check this site for messages occasionally
>Leaving the site. Keeping ALL my characters... if our characters were shipped, either contact me on DA or I’m assuming they’re broke off
Ill

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Medd-Lee » Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:45 pm

Psst... I think I see it. Over there... 0-0

s/he's up! I'll have the contest up for you tonight, get your names/genders/personalities in brainstorm!

I'll see you guys later!
My SMWs(closed)
Flight Rising(idk why)
3k+ Chickens(active!)

I am sometimes hard to reach on CS! If you need me quickly try Toyhouse(Medd-Lee), thanks!
Medd-Lee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Medd-Lee » Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:43 pm

Contest up!
My SMWs(closed)
Flight Rising(idk why)
3k+ Chickens(active!)

Medd-Lee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wulfjaw » Sat Jun 06, 2015 2:36 am

Reserving!
💞💞💞

I use he/him pronouns.
Wulfjaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Medd-Lee » Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:01 am

Smaaaall bump
My SMWs(closed)
Flight Rising(idk why)
3k+ Chickens(active!)

Medd-Lee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fisht3a » Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:50 am

Dang I finally finished haha XD
hi there! you can call me fish, tea, etc.~
(FallenPegasus former username from 2014-Oct. 2021)
she/her
toyhouse
art fight
all art in sig by me
fisht3a

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ill » Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:14 am

Finished after like 1,000 years ;u;
>Nonbinary Lesbian with BPD and lots of others but I think I’m pretty nice. I like DnD and OCs. I am an adult also!
>I take a while to reply, please don't rush me...
>PM me for ways to contact me, I check this site for messages occasionally
>Leaving the site. Keeping ALL my characters... if our characters were shipped, either contact me on DA or I’m assuming they’re broke off
Ill

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me