Drawing sessions 2
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Okogarl #3

Postby Medd-Lee » Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:00 pm

Walk like an Egyptian...

But wait, because it is closed for revamp! :D

O·ko·gar·l
/oh-ko-gar-l/
Okogarls are quite the curious species, with their 8-9 eyes and their unnatural appearance. Every eye moves independent of one another, and the rarer ones have different colors in each eye. Their closest relative is a wolf, as well as a small bit of dragon. Some of their other unique features is their mouth. In a calm or content state, their muzzle seems nonexistent. But in an instance of aggression or if it's time to eat, a large, cavernous mouth opens, with sharp teeth and a massive tongue. They are strict carnivores. Even so, they are very loyal to those they love. Do you dare try to tame an Okogarl's heart?

Okogarl #3 is a reference contest!
Whoever refers the most people wins!

To prove you referred someone to the community: Have them post on the main page and link/quote them in your form. Extras are allowed, so is marking and editing.

I figured, hey, we should get a few people in here. Let's get a reference contest going! I'm hoping to end his in about two weeks, which will be about March 16-17th.

Most importantly, have fun!

I can't wait to see your entries!

A form to get you started:

Code: Select all
Username:
Okogarl Name:
Extras:

Good luck!
unnessecary links wrote:Characters(old, LOL)
My SMWs(closed)
Flight Rising(idk why)
3k+ Chickens(active!)

Hi! I'm Medd! They/them please.
I am sometimes hard to reach on CS! If you need me quickly try Toyhouse(Medd-Lee), thanks!
Most links are outdated, sorry guys!
Medd-Lee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me