Based on Click to view
Artist knifedoq [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 3 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

valentines chocolate strawberry parrapup

Postby knifedoq » Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:08 pm

Proud founding species of "No Form Left Behind"
Parrapups, or Parras, are an omnivorous, aviary quadrupedal species that originated from tropical areas, but after they were domesticated, they gained more levels of fur and different beaks. All parras spend a lot of time cleaning themselves, and preening their feathers if they have wings. Parras come with a variety of tails and beaks, but good luck finding one that does! Having a large gene pool Parras also have the chance to show some mutations. They come in a large variety of colors including bright neons and dull greys. All parras are a very social in some way and love to whistle, sing, and chatter to others- Parra or not!

just a quick comp! i actually left this open for a while!
    impress me, there are no limits, you have three hours!
knife - they/them - gay nb - adult
im not really on here anymore
knifedoq

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: valentines chocolate strawberry parrapup

Postby Rocky Road Raccoon » Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:16 pm

I have to go to bed soon... :( So unfortunately I will not be able to try out for this amazing parra!
Rocky | He/Him | Disabled and Chronically ill so activity fluctuates depending on energy | I draw funny little characters!

They call me Rocky cuz I'm LOSING
If I do something wrong, DO NOT hesitate to call me out on it! I'll try my best to listen!
My TH If you need to credit!
Wondering who the weird little cats I draw on oekaki being funny are? Meet the Vagabonds!
Art Trades - Design Trades: Open
Requests: Open [So long as you don't rush me! I prioritize trades!]
Commissions Closed
I don't do artfight! I know a lot of people ask me about this so I just wanted to clarify!
Rocky Road Raccoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby epimetheus » Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:18 pm

//
✯ name ✯ vivian renee
✯ nicknames ✯ viv, vivi
✯ gender ✯ demigirl
✯ age ✯ fourteen
✯ sexuality ✯ asexual
✯birthday ✯ july 9th

//
✯ astrological sign ✯ cancer
✯ chinese zodiac ✯ snake
✯ birthstone ✯ ruby
✯ voice ✯ shy, shaky, light
✯ default expression ✯ shy/blank
✯ label ✯ reserved baker

//
✯ pronouns ✯ ze/zir
✯ religion ✯ wicca
✯ body type ✯ chubby
✯ occupation ✯ baker/dj
✯ nationality ✯ french
✯ accent ✯ french

zir bakery is called strawberry delight, and sells all sorts of cool and fun treats.
      ze is the sole owner, but has a few other parras working there with zir.
      ze opened it a few years ago, and though business was slow at first, it is now quite booming.
      though ze owns the bakery, ze is passing ownership to someone else and simply visiting often.
      ze wants to focus on other things in zir life, and due to disorders has become increasingly uncomfortably in public.
      the stress of everything is getting to zir quite a bit.

✯ dislikes ✯ wrote:most parras
bitter food
water
being sick
tank tops
bright light
oranges
rap music
✯ likes ✯ wrote:sweets
baking
being alone
strawberries
whipped cream
soft clothes
alt music
reptiles
over the years, viv has become increasingly reserved and quiet
ze used to be sassy, angry, and grumpy, shooting snarky comments at everyone
yet ze is now anxious, shy, quiet and shaky, spending most days alone in the dark
ze is only less anxious/shy/awkward on the iternet
viv spends quite a bit of time online chatting to others and blogging
it helps zir cope with all of zir problems and such
barely anyone sees zir anymore, but that's exactly how ze wants it to be

//
✯ hobbies ✯
baking
blogging
digital art
poetry
video games
mixing songs

//
✯ insecurities ✯
zir voice
zir chubbiness
that no one likes zir
zir scars
that ze isn't smart
zir disorders

//
✯ clothes style ✯
huge sweaters
fuzzy socks
pajama pants
yoga pants
button-downs
band tees

//
✯ collections&such ✯
chocolate boxes
keys
plants
guitar picks
old band tees
pillows

thank you for reading my form!
in case you didn't see, i am tourner dans le vide
(you can call me edmund)
and currently i own two parrapups.
their names are zane carter and trohman!
i would love to make this babe my third.
sorry about the rushed/cruddy form,
but if i win i'll definitely develop zir more.
good luck to everyone who entered!
      possible language warning!
      car radio - twenty one pilots
      drown - bring me the horizon
      fireside - arctic monkeys
      semi-automatic - twenty one pilots
      irresistible - fall out boy
      formidable - stromae
      hold on til may - pierce the veil
Image////////////////Image////////////////Image////////////////Image////////////////Image
Last edited by epimetheus on Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:37 pm, edited 5 times in total.
epimetheus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❀Sweet As Can Be❀

Postby Captain Chomp » Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:34 pm

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Name;; Goes by the name of Mallei
Pronunciation;; You say the name like Mall-Lee
Nicknames;; Lee and Jiffy
Gender;; Male
Sexuality;; Pansexual

Age;; 17 years old
Born;; April 19th, 1998 in the early morning on a stormy day in the country of Germany.
Birthstone;; Diamond
Parents;; Both parents are currently unknown as he was lost in early age.

Personality;; Mallei is a calm minded male that rarely gets angry. It takes a lot to anger or upset him greatly. He's quite protective of those he loves and that are close to him. Never does he jump head first into a situation, he's careful and things out how to approach a problem and takes as much time as he need or has to work a solution. He's a heavy sleeper and enjoys taking naps between 3:30pm to 4:45pm every Saturday and days he has off work that aren't the weekends. As kind as he is sometimes he gets bit grumpy if he hasn't eaten his daily snack at 2:20 in the afternoon.

Hobbies/Place of Work;; Where the boy works in a candy shop in Montreal, Canada where he moved to. His loves taking photographs and animating small movies. He's an avid bug catcher and loves warm summer nights to find bugs he can catch an he never harms them, always releases them after taking notes in a bug journal and sketching them as well.

Talents;; Mallei is great at his photography and ability to make taffy unlike anyone else where he works. He's not one of many talents, but one of his most prideful one is that he can make almost anyone smile and cheer them up the best he can.

Flaws;; He has a hard time hearing people some times and needs to ask them to repeat themselves several times, which ends up annoying them quite easily. Also Mallei is very good at losing track of time while bug catching or his sense of direction which gives him the habit of carrying am map of compass around with him.

Habits;; Always has a map or compass with him, has even ordered a special necklace with a compass as the main part of it. Also always has a camera in his little watermelon looking messenger bag. His last little habit is paying with his own money for candy and giving it to children he sees after asking their parents if it's okay.

Likes;;
-Taffy
-Taking pictures
-Bugs
-Warm summer nights
-Swimming
-Animating
-Popcorn
-Chocolate {Though he can't actually eat it}
Dislikes;;
-Storms
-Corn and any type of beans unless they're jelly beans
-The dark
-Loud noises
-Fireworks
-Scary movies
-Horror
-Creepypasta
Quirks;;
-No sense of time/direction
-Normally always smiling
-Doesn't mind not being the center of attention
-Always chewing on a pen or something like a toothpick
-Never makes eye contact
-Speaks fluent German, German Accent and can also speak some French.
-Huge Sweet tooth
Health Problems;;
-Hard time hearing
-Rare allergy to Chocolate
-Insomnia

Favorites;;
Bugs-Grasshoppers
Soda-Grape Crush
Food-Alfredo
Dessert-Neapolitan Ice-cream
Music-Emo Punk Bands
------------------------------
Band-Panic! At the Disco
Snack-Popcorn
Show-Fairly Odd Parents

Favorite Memory;; For a favorite memory, Mallei's definitely has to be the third day at his new job at the little candy shop in his new home. It was called Sweet Totes and was nestled into a nice little plaza towards the middle of the city. He adores the little uniform that employees are required to wear, the hat is a little jellybean hat and his was a peppermint striped Jellybean. It was his day to work the register, which of course he wasn't all to thrilled about doing, but it needed to be done. It had been a long, busy day of customers coming and going, all that were relatively polite to him understanding that he was new and wasn't all that good at math. It was five minutes before his shift was over when a greatly unpleasant customer came into the store, making Mallei feel horrible as he was scolded on his incompetence to even give correct change back. By the time the guy left, his shift was over and his day ruined. As he hung up his uniform in the back room, in a sour mood, he headed out where he was stopped by a younger child. The child told him about how she witnessed the unkind customer and wanted to apologize because he surely would not. A smile coming to his face he gave a kind thankful, but was stopped when the little girl offered him a piece of taffy from what she had bought herself. With his day ending with such a sweet note he smiled, his day becoming a bit better with the kind gesture. that would always be one of his favorite memories.

Pet Peeves;; His largest pet peeve is no doubt being mistaken for a female. Mallei could not tell you how many times he's been called Miss, lady, girl, female, or any female pronouns and he tries to tell correct them the best he can. It's one of the few things that can upset him. To prevent it he's gone as far as wearing buttons/pins that say 'He/him pronouns' and 'Dude. I'm A Dude' Now for the smaller ones it's when people are rude, don't use manners, that stuff. He also really finds messy eaters annoying and he tries to be polite about it when trying to get them to stop.

Living Quarters;; Little Mallei here lives in a small apartment on the highest floor in the outskirts of the city. It's a two bedroom, 1 bath, apartment with a nice sized kitchen for all his cookie/candy making purposes. He uses one bedroom for his little office for animating on a computer and editing his photographs. His bedroom is set up in a messy way that's clean to him. He sleeps on a water bed and the only lights he has is a lava lamp and white Christmas styled lights that give it a soft, comforting glow. He doesn't live alone he lives with his two pet tarantulas, Marvel and Belso{Bell-so}.

Ultimate Dream;; He dreams that one day he'll be able to open up his own little candy store in Los Angeles where he wants to live more than anything. Along with opening up a candy store of his own, he'd love to have a family of his own as well with someone he loves deeply and a child or two.

Greatest Fear;; Greatest fear for Mallei wouldn't be not having a family or getting a candy store of his own. It's failure. It's not trying his best to reach his goals. Failing along the way, because he just didn't want it enough. He does not want to come so close and then give up just because it seems so far when it's just one paw step away.

Behavior In Social Events;; Behavior for him in varies depending on which time of social event it is. If it's a fancy party or dance. He's very well mannered and calm. Generally he's striking up conversations about common topics. Mallei also likes cracking jokes and puns to break the ice. Now if it's more of a causal party or gathering, he's still well mannered, but he's jumpy and full of energy, enjoying playing games, making more jokes, and making odd conversations.

Interesting Facts;;
-Hates the month of September
-Doesn't like touching fish
-Cannot stand the number 7
-Poor at math
-Can only have odd amounts
-Never liked video games much
-Blood makes him dizzy {Want to pass out}
-Smell of coffee gives him headaches

Special Items;; Mallei finds an important item to him is not one item, but a mini hoard of items, he loves hoarding feathers he finds laying around. If he can, he'll try and get a feather from every other Parrapup he meets so he remembers them. His goal with this cardboard box of feathers which has grown to two boxes now, he wants to make a huge scrapbook with them and eventually a special page for his closest friends and family. Along with the feathers he takes pictures with everyone he gets a feather from.

Bad Habits;; All got to have them right?
-Chews his claws a lot
-Trips over his own feet
-Hums loudly/ sings even though he can't
-Klutz
-A little over dramatic
-Tends to say 'em instead of them

Sleeping Style;; Mallei is always sleeping with to many pillows. He loves making a nest of pillows and curling up in the dead center of it with a blanket covering all but his beak, which sticks out of the pillows so he can breath. His lava lamp has to be on otherwise he can't sleep more than usual and he's always listening to music, usually waking up, paws tangled in the wire. It's always playing relaxing nature sounds.

When Insomnia Hits;; Having one of those nights where sleep is not an option? Mallei tends to have these nights more than not which gives him a problem. Without being able to sleep he gets up and turns on TV and watches late-night talk shows to get a nice laugh and makes himself popcorn, throwing jellybeans in with it.

Reaction To Gifts;; Cannot stand getting gifts. He loves getting them, but feels bad when getting them. He'd much rather give than get which is why on Christmas he'll give to charity or try and give more gifts than he'll be getting. He'll never turn down a gift though, it's rude and just not something you do. For preference on getting gifts he loves things that are handmade or well thought out.

What's He Self Conscious About;; He's a bit uneasy about his laugh. Oddly enough he cannot stand his laugh and easily embarrassed when someone talks about it with him. His second small thing is his eyes. When looking at anything that gives off a reflection, he will never look into his own eyes. The color to h is hideous and cannot even make eye contact with others because of something as small as the color of his eyes.

ImageImage
by: Clementina and Tigressa
Hello there. I'm Champion. and this is the first Parrapup I'm trying out for, I own none, but I've been in love with the species for a long time now, but never found the perfect one for me until now. With my form I tried to be as unique as I could. I felt a strong connection with this Parrapup. I tried my best with the coding and in some parts it seemed to screw up a bit and I couldn't get it to fix, sorry about this. I hope I can take this lovely home with me and be a proud Parrapup owner since I've never won a popular user made species before. Really wish I could've gotten more art, but most people can't do it quickly/ I can't draw it myself. Hope that's not a huge factor.
Last edited by Captain Chomp on Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:19 pm, edited 17 times in total.
Captain Chomp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shoe. » Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:04 pm

Name:
    Cher
Sexual Orientation:
    Pansexual
Date of Birth:
    February 12
Height:
    Two feet
Weight:
    45 Pounds

Colors:

Quirks:
1. When opening packages, she does not rip the outside.
2. Loves to curl up in blankets
3. She plays with her paws when she's nervous
4. She circles around to pad out the surface before laying down (Like a dog would)
5. She always smells like strawberries
Brief personality:
1. Happy
2. Out-Going
3. Narcissistic
4. Stubborn
5. Sarcastic
Dislikes:
1. Annoying Creatures
2. Rasberries
3. The Dark
4. Long-Term Living arrangements
5. Tape
2. Small rodents (to eat)
3. Breezes
4. Cold Weather
5. Outdoors

Im Shoe.!
I'm good at stuff

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
...............art by: PeanutButterRum
Shoe.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby knifedoq » Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:34 pm

closed for judging!
knifedoq

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shoe. » Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:48 pm

Goodluck everyone. :>!!
The winner may have my art, I'll forget to say this later. >O<
Im Shoe.!
I'm good at stuff

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
...............art by: PeanutButterRum
Shoe.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ❀Sweet As Can Be❀

Postby knifedoq » Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:48 am

Champion. wrote:

Name;; Goes by the name of Mallei
Pronunciation;; You say the name like Mall-Lee
Nicknames;; Lee and Jiffy
Gender;; Male
Sexuality;; Pansexual

Age;; 17 years old
Born;; April 19th, 1998 in the early morning on a stormy day in the country of Germany.
Birthstone;; Diamond
Parents;; Both parents are currently unknown as he was lost in early age.

Personality;; Mallei is a calm minded male that rarely gets angry. It takes a lot to anger or upset him greatly. He's quite protective of those he loves and that are close to him. Never does he jump head first into a situation, he's careful and things out how to approach a problem and takes as much time as he need or has to work a solution. He's a heavy sleeper and enjoys taking naps between 3:30pm to 4:45pm every Saturday and days he has off work that aren't the weekends. As kind as he is sometimes he gets bit grumpy if he hasn't eaten his daily snack at 2:20 in the afternoon.

Hobbies/Place of Work;; Where the boy works in a candy shop in Montreal, Canada where he moved to. His loves taking photographs and animating small movies. He's an avid bug catcher and loves warm summer nights to find bugs he can catch an he never harms them, always releases them after taking notes in a bug journal and sketching them as well.

Talents;; Mallei is great at his photography and ability to make taffy unlike anyone else where he works. He's not one of many talents, but one of his most prideful one is that he can make almost anyone smile and cheer them up the best he can.

Flaws;; He has a hard time hearing people some times and needs to ask them to repeat themselves several times, which ends up annoying them quite easily. Also Mallei is very good at losing track of time while bug catching or his sense of direction which gives him the habit of carrying am map of compass around with him.

Habits;; Always has a map or compass with him, has even ordered a special necklace with a compass as the main part of it. Also always has a camera in his little watermelon looking messenger bag. His last little habit is paying with his own money for candy and giving it to children he sees after asking their parents if it's okay.

Likes;;
-Taffy
-Taking pictures
-Bugs
-Warm summer nights
-Swimming
-Animating
-Popcorn
-Chocolate {Though he can't actually eat it}
Dislikes;;
-Storms
-Corn and any type of beans unless they're jelly beans
-The dark
-Loud noises
-Fireworks
-Scary movies
-Horror
-Creepypasta
Quirks;;
-No sense of time/direction
-Normally always smiling
-Doesn't mind not being the center of attention
-Always chewing on a pen or something like a toothpick
-Never makes eye contact
-Speaks fluent German, German Accent and can also speak some French.
-Huge Sweet tooth
Health Problems;;
-Hard time hearing
-Rare allergy to Chocolate
-Insomnia

Favorites;;
Bugs-Grasshoppers
Soda-Grape Crush
Food-Alfredo
Dessert-Neapolitan Ice-cream
Music-Emo Punk Bands
------------------------------
Band-Panic! At the Disco
Snack-Popcorn
Show-Fairly Odd Parents

Favorite Memory;; For a favorite memory, Mallei's definitely has to be the third day at his new job at the little candy shop in his new home. It was called Sweet Totes and was nestled into a nice little plaza towards the middle of the city. He adores the little uniform that employees are required to wear, the hat is a little jellybean hat and his was a peppermint striped Jellybean. It was his day to work the register, which of course he wasn't all to thrilled about doing, but it needed to be done. It had been a long, busy day of customers coming and going, all that were relatively polite to him understanding that he was new and wasn't all that good at math. It was five minutes before his shift was over when a greatly unpleasant customer came into the store, making Mallei feel horrible as he was scolded on his incompetence to even give correct change back. By the time the guy left, his shift was over and his day ruined. As he hung up his uniform in the back room, in a sour mood, he headed out where he was stopped by a younger child. The child told him about how she witnessed the unkind customer and wanted to apologize because he surely would not. A smile coming to his face he gave a kind thankful, but was stopped when the little girl offered him a piece of taffy from what she had bought herself. With his day ending with such a sweet note he smiled, his day becoming a bit better with the kind gesture. that would always be one of his favorite memories.

Pet Peeves;; His largest pet peeve is no doubt being mistaken for a female. Mallei could not tell you how many times he's been called Miss, lady, girl, female, or any female pronouns and he tries to tell correct them the best he can. It's one of the few things that can upset him. To prevent it he's gone as far as wearing buttons/pins that say 'He/him pronouns' and 'Dude. I'm A Dude' Now for the smaller ones it's when people are rude, don't use manners, that stuff. He also really finds messy eaters annoying and he tries to be polite about it when trying to get them to stop.

Living Quarters;; Little Mallei here lives in a small apartment on the highest floor in the outskirts of the city. It's a two bedroom, 1 bath, apartment with a nice sized kitchen for all his cookie/candy making purposes. He uses one bedroom for his little office for animating on a computer and editing his photographs. His bedroom is set up in a messy way that's clean to him. He sleeps on a water bed and the only lights he has is a lava lamp and white Christmas styled lights that give it a soft, comforting glow. He doesn't live alone he lives with his two pet tarantulas, Marvel and Belso{Bell-so}.

Ultimate Dream;; He dreams that one day he'll be able to open up his own little candy store in Los Angeles where he wants to live more than anything. Along with opening up a candy store of his own, he'd love to have a family of his own as well with someone he loves deeply and a child or two.

Greatest Fear;; Greatest fear for Mallei wouldn't be not having a family or getting a candy store of his own. It's failure. It's not trying his best to reach his goals. Failing along the way, because he just didn't want it enough. He does not want to come so close and then give up just because it seems so far when it's just one paw step away.

Behavior In Social Events;; Behavior for him in varies depending on which time of social event it is. If it's a fancy party or dance. He's very well mannered and calm. Generally he's striking up conversations about common topics. Mallei also likes cracking jokes and puns to break the ice. Now if it's more of a causal party or gathering, he's still well mannered, but he's jumpy and full of energy, enjoying playing games, making more jokes, and making odd conversations.

Interesting Facts;;
-Hates the month of September
-Doesn't like touching fish
-Cannot stand the number 7
-Poor at math
-Can only have odd amounts
-Never liked video games much
-Blood makes him dizzy {Want to pass out}
-Smell of coffee gives him headaches

Special Items;; Mallei finds an important item to him is not one item, but a mini hoard of items, he loves hoarding feathers he finds laying around. If he can, he'll try and get a feather from every other Parrapup he meets so he remembers them. His goal with this cardboard box of feathers which has grown to two boxes now, he wants to make a huge scrapbook with them and eventually a special page for his closest friends and family. Along with the feathers he takes pictures with everyone he gets a feather from.

Bad Habits;; All got to have them right?
-Chews his claws a lot
-Trips over his own feet
-Hums loudly/ sings even though he can't
-Klutz
-A little over dramatic
-Tends to say 'em instead of them

Sleeping Style;; Mallei is always sleeping with to many pillows. He loves making a nest of pillows and curling up in the dead center of it with a blanket covering all but his beak, which sticks out of the pillows so he can breath. His lava lamp has to be on otherwise he can't sleep more than usual and he's always listening to music, usually waking up, paws tangled in the wire. It's always playing relaxing nature sounds.

When Insomnia Hits;; Having one of those nights where sleep is not an option? Mallei tends to have these nights more than not which gives him a problem. Without being able to sleep he gets up and turns on TV and watches late-night talk shows to get a nice laugh and makes himself popcorn, throwing jellybeans in with it.

Reaction To Gifts;; Cannot stand getting gifts. He loves getting them, but feels bad when getting them. He'd much rather give than get which is why on Christmas he'll give to charity or try and give more gifts than he'll be getting. He'll never turn down a gift though, it's rude and just not something you do. For preference on getting gifts he loves things that are handmade or well thought out.

ImageImage
by: Clementina and Tigressa
Hello there. I'm Champion. and this is the first Parrapup I'm trying out for, I own none, but I've been in love with the species for a long time now, but never found the perfect one for me until now. With my form I tried to be as unique as I could. I felt a strong connection with this Parrapup. I tried my best with the coding and in some parts it seemed to screw up a bit and I couldn't get it to fix, sorry about this. I hope I can take this lovely home with me and be a proud Parrapup owner since I've never won a popular user made species before. Really wish I could've gotten more art, but most people can't do it quickly/ I can't draw it myself. Hope that's not a huge factor.

congrats!
knifedoq

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Captain Chomp » Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:48 am

WOW Thanks to much!

I'm surprised. I loved the other two forms a lot <3

Hey Captain Chomp here, wanna talk, just PM me I really like making new friends on here.
-
Sweetheart
My Bae
More To come <3

Click him please <3
Captain Chomp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups