JMD #003- Winner by ∅blivi∅n

Based on Click to view
Artist ∅blivi∅n [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 4 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
38 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

JMD #003- Winner

Postby ∅blivi∅n » Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:35 pm

---- Okay. I totally jumped on the bandwagon with this one but I couldn't help it. So Lewis from Mystery Skulls Animated- Ghost based JMD. This guy is not actually dead or a skeleton or anything, but he does have a broken heart. So this will be a short writing contest.

Code: Select all
Username;;
Name;;
How did his heart break?;; (no word limit)
Extra;; (1)

You get one extra and you can make your form as pretty as you want.

Ends: November 20. That should be plenty of time. Good luck!

--------∅blivi∅n
Last edited by ∅blivi∅n on Sat Nov 22, 2014 5:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.

━━━━━━━━━━━
Guess I'm
Just Lucky!

━━━━━━━━━━━
Tumblr | DeviantArt

My coding. No stealing!~
Code: Select all
[color=transparent]----[/color][size=85][color=#DB4242]♚[/color][/size] [size=85][color=#DB4242]TEXTTEXTTEXTTEXTTEXT[/color][/size]
[color=transparent]-------[/color][size=85][color=#272530]-∅blivi∅n[/color][/size]
∅blivi∅n

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: JMD #003

Postby Zuppe » Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:39 pm

Username;;
Name;;
Extra;; (1)

resresres
╔══════════════╗

xx Deviantart // Flightrising // Tumblr.

xxxxxxPokefarm // Toyhouse

───────────────────────────

xx My Mains // Rebirth // My Kiamaras

xxxxxxMy JBDs // My Plumerians

───────────────────────────

Commissions are: Closed!
Art Trades are: Open!
Requests are: Friends Only!

++Interested in commissioning me?
contact me through pm or over
on my deviantart page!++

sig artwork by sixbane and niluna -->

╚══════════════╝
xx𝓡𝓪𝓲𝓷𝓭𝓻𝓸𝓹𝓼 𝓸𝓷 𝓻𝓸𝓼𝓮𝓼 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝔀𝓱𝓲𝓼𝓴𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓸𝓷 𝓴𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓷𝓼..

ImageImageImage

Jazz // She/Her // Lesbian // Cisgender // Professional Artist & College Student

─────────────────────────────────────────────────

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Zuppe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rem sleep » Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:40 pm

screams
mark
♥ ♥ ♥
rem sleep - they / them
nocturnal artist, socially awkward
♥ ♥ ♥
umasstorkies
closed species bank
♥ ♥ ♥

rem sleep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OceanParadoxes » Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:49 pm

Ah l want em so bad ;w; marky
https://www.deviantart.com/oceanparadoxes
OceanParadoxes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby corviidae » Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:59 pm

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

█┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴█
████████████████████
████████████████████
██I'm feeling like a
g h o s t..

██. . . and it's what I

█████h a t e

--- the most . . .

████████████████████
████████████████████
█┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴█

Username;;
    Sen the Reaper

Name;;
    Louie

How did his heart break?;;
    " I still remember the look in his eyes...so full of hate and jealousy. " The solitary jewel mane dragon felt a tear slide down his face as he recalled the memories like it was just yesterday. "..I never thought I'd be betrayed by one of my closest friends...I can't stand this feeling of loneliness. It's so painful I can feel my insides throb." He slowly lifted his hands to rub his eyes a little bit, breathing in before letting out a brisk sigh.
    Mocha frowned lightly as the other lonely jmd spoke, her green eyes half-closed as she answered,"..I see..I'm sorry." She apologized quietly, hoping he would feel better. There wasn't a whole lot to do.
    The male glanced up towards the other jmd and watched her for a moment, frowning lightly before sniffling again. He let out a low and mournful moan as he continued shakily,"..th-the look in her eyes before it all happened..he took her away from me. He took my precious dear away from me." Louie said, a small snarl appearing on his face," I lost them both..I lost everyone." He sputtered, tears sliding down his face. Mocha frowned and slowly hugged him, regretting asking him what had happened. "..i-it's him I hate the most.." He scowled lightly, letting Mocha hug him before breaking into another quiet fit of sobbing.
    -
    This was one of the only times he really got to speak to somebody about it. One of his old buddies had been jealous of his relationship with his girlfriend and he took action. He hurt Louie and left him alone in the dust. He manipulated his girlfriend into believing he was no good and it all went downhill for the poor thing. It's always a horrible feeling for him to talk about it- like his heart was being smashed into a million pieces. The poor soul feels like he's now nothing more than a mere ghost within society and like nobody cares or notices him. Mocha had started to stick around Louie a little bit to try to comfort him, but not a lot can really patch up his broken and betrayed soul unless he really finds others worth his time and while. However for now, he sure may not be able to crawl back to his old friends, for he doesn't trust them- or at least, he doesn't trust his old buddy who ruined him.
    The JMD featured in this little writing was my other baby girl, Mocha Brownie.
Small note;; my extra was the art<3
██████████████████████████████████████████████
Last edited by corviidae on Fri Nov 21, 2014 12:34 pm, edited 13 times in total.
    xxxx_________________xx
        sen - corvii
        xxxxxshe/her ⚢

xnot super active anymore
      xxxask abt my chickens

xxxx_________________xx

xx❁۪ sithis・lucille・betty・calypso ❁۪

❁۪ bandit・millie・zoot・pepper・coconut ❁۪

❁۪ sarsaparilla・truffle・spider・ladybug ❁۪

❁۪ blackbeard ❁۪
corviidae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pink.angel.blush » Tue Nov 11, 2014 1:18 am

Username;; Aℓσιs Ƭяαиcʏ
    Name;; Brokan
    How did his heart break?;;
    Extra;;

Reserve for now! <3
pink.angel.blush

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GREML0RD » Tue Nov 11, 2014 3:07 am

Omg totally have to mark QAQ
GREML0RD

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShammySlyvmin » Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:17 am

Username;; ShammySlyvmin
Name;; Gankutsuou
Extra;; (1)
ShammySlyvmin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snowseph » Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:54 am

-slams tentacles on slots angrily-

hnnnggg, what a lovely JMD! ;v; <33 Good luck to everyone entering, ahhh, I love that video and song. uwu <33

XxX Snow
    i'm not that active... i pop in every now and then out of boredom or nostalgia.
    i'm keeping my stuff unless otherwise stated.

he/they. queer. adult. multi&mixed media artist.
    discord: eat_plant
Snowseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pinkapillar » Tue Nov 11, 2014 5:50 pm

'
    Cause the world might do me in
    It's all right cause I'm with friends
    Cause I'm giving up again
    It doesn't matter
    And I'm feeling like a ghost
    And it's what I hate the most
    'Cause I'm giving up again
    And this time I might just disappear.

[Blue Android]
    [Lewis, or as I will nick name him, Casper!]
    {'He' is referring to Lewis. 'She' is referring to a mystery gal! (Its easy to tell who it is though..)}
    [She was beautiful. The way her silky blue fur cascaded down her back like a waterfall. The way her sapphire eyes sparked behind her glasses. She was perfect. Well, at least in his eyes. He loved everything about her, from the bottom of her paws, to the very last strand of hair on her head. Others often asked why she stayed with him -Although he may have been cute, he was a little unique {Almost monster-like} looking- She would simply smile sweetly and reply "He treats me like no one else has before. I couldn't imagine where I would be without him." They would ask him the very same question and he would say the same thing every time. "Her smile can uplift even the saddest of individuals, her voice can cheer up the most depressed of souls. She makes the world shine a little brighter." Like yin and yang, one was the light that filled the sky, while the other was the ghosts and ghouls that filled the shadows. They were perfect for each other.]

[ In a blink on an eye life can be turned on its head. In a minutes time, destiny can throw drastic turns for good or bad. One word or phrase can change everything. It can bring together two lovers in matrimony, or tear them apart in divorce. It can decide someones future, or be the future they never had. "Cancer." For a moment he felt a sickness in his chest, sharp and painful. Only for a moment, for when he looked into her eyes he was filled with hope. But hope is a fragile thing; and like all fragile things, they break, shatter and can be forgotten. She looked at him with the same hope--believing with all that she had that this one word would not be the end.]

[The end is inevitable, neither money, power, nor popularity can change the fabric of reality. No amount of treatment, doctors or luck can alter fate. Time is like sand though an hourglass--months turn to weeks, weeks turn to days, days turn to hours, and hours to minutes. Then the last grain falls and what once was there is not. As the last speck of sand fell a monotone beep of a heart monitor resounded though his ears. Others may have heard it as well, but all he could focus on was the sickness that had filled his chest before had now spread to every fiber of his body. The only noise that dared disturb the low tone of the machine was the sound of a single crack. Just like that, life was flipped around, the golden rays of love that had once filled his fragile heart fractured. On that day, gold morphed silver, and split in two, tarnished and withered, like all forgotten jewls. On that day, her smile faded. On that day, her voice couldn't fill anyone with its magical brilliance. On that day, the world didn't shine quite as bright.]

Art by 2 Infinity &' Beyond

Try and hear me then I'm done
    'Cause I might just say this once
    Seen this played out in my dream
    It doesn't matter
    Time for givin' up the ghost
    it's you I hate the most
    And there is no guarantee
    It doesn't matter

Last edited by Pinkapillar on Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:46 am, edited 7 times in total.

Maren ‘Val’ Valentine
    Vicktor 'Vic' Sweeny

--

pink | she/her | @pinkapillar | toyhouse | art shop!
i use to be blue android/pink android!
my friend faith smells good!

Pinkapillar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me