Based on Click to view
Artist RottenMilk [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 46 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
20 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Sima #437

Postby RottenMilk » Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:22 am

What are simas?
Simas are cat/wolf creatures basically. Their paws resemble a wolves while their body structure could resemble a cat. Simas are also known as 'Sword Mammels'. This name comes from their tail. The tail is the most important part of a Sima's body. They resemble a sword most of all. They are thick and fluffy at the base and when the go down the tail, it gets thinner then widens into two tail guards like the guards on a sword. The jewel acts like the blade.
The jewel of a Sima comes in various shapes, sizes and colors, in which they make a Sima unique. Their eyes are always the same color as he jewels unless they have a special condition. Simas have a furry body, their mane around the neck the most furry of all. Even their ears are fuzzy. Baby Simas are more so however, with furry lips, poofier manes and slightly larger ears than what their heads would allow.
Simas are omnivores, meaning they could eat anything from fruit to the meat of a rabbit and even to things like candy or cake. Their teeth are sharp in the front with molars in the back to chew with. All Simas live or come from tropical places. Most are house Simas though and are transferred to other locations where they live with humans. In the wild they are usually in packs of ten. They are social creatures so that's good. Some Simas mate for life, while others like temporary mates.
The jewels of Simas glow at the night, illuminating the darkness when they want. Some jewel colors however cause darkness while others cause more interesting powers.
A Sima has two types of horns that are found in the wild. They are uncommon though to find a lot with them. There are long ones and short ones. Babies don't know which they got until they grow up.

third dmmd sima! next will be ren eue
anyway you can not name this sima Tori, we already have a sima named that so you can name him Huracan if you'd like

on the extras, please try impress me with them

Code: Select all
username:
name:Huracan(you can change)
relationship to [url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=2460546]Beni[/url]:
Extra:5 max
Lemon
RottenMilk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Sima #437

Postby shinjitaro » Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:31 am

Ah, i'm not sure if I can do this but I'll just slide in and say this, sadly since theres no Akushima i'll probably go for Ren when he comes, but Tori looks amazing Silver!
-

┌───────────────────────┐

hey, i'm shin.
i've pretty much quit cs, but feel free to
contact me if you need me!
i'll check back every now and then.
🌼
yojire <--- my username everywhere else

└────────────────────────┘
shinjitaro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koegami » Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:34 am

mark

bjorn avatar art by noch
      you can commission them here

koe - adult | mostly inactive | only here for simas
    discord: koegami | toyhou.se: koegami / alavii-cs

ImageImageImageImage
    ImageImageImageImage
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zuppe » Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:44 am

amazing
╔══════════════╗

xx Deviantart // Flightrising // Tumblr.

xxxxxxPokefarm // Toyhouse

───────────────────────────

xx My Mains // Rebirth // My Kiamaras

xxxxxxMy JBDs // My Plumerians

───────────────────────────

Commissions are: Closed!
Art Trades are: Open!
Requests are: Friends Only!

++Interested in commissioning me?
contact me through pm or over
on my deviantart page!++

sig artwork by sixbane and niluna -->

╚══════════════╝
xx𝓡𝓪𝓲𝓷𝓭𝓻𝓸𝓹𝓼 𝓸𝓷 𝓻𝓸𝓼𝓮𝓼 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝔀𝓱𝓲𝓼𝓴𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓸𝓷 𝓴𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓷𝓼..

ImageImageImage

Jazz // She/Her // Lesbian // Cisgender // Professional Artist & College Student

─────────────────────────────────────────────────

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Zuppe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Adonis » Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:13 am

hhhhhhh
Adonis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

xx

Postby pep » Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:39 am

marking, i'll either try out for him or ren - possibly even both hhhhh
love this boy aaaaah
pep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tatsushan » Sun Oct 12, 2014 1:01 pm

username: Tatsushan
name: Huracan

relationship to Beni:
Huracan is pretty easy going and quite until Beni is around. Huracan and Beni have not gotten along since they first met. They have one of those love/hate relationship in a weird way. Huracan thinks Beni is spastic dork who flitters around running off his mouth, and has a short temper. Shee, like he knows everything (Huracan rolls his eyes).

Huracan loves to call Beni rude names, just so he can watch Beni's reaction, which is usually to get really mad and to throw a fit. Okay, so Huracan really is a big bully to Beni, but they are so opposite, besides Huracan thinks that Beni truely enjoys the attention.

"What is life"
It is the flash of a firefly in the night
It is the breath of a buffalo in the wintertime
It is the little shadow which runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset

Personality
Huracan is a free spirt, pretty laid back, quite, calm, easy going and really does not show much interest in others, well with the exception of Beni LOL... Not much else really bothers or surprises Huracan. He does not speak much unless it is necessary or spoken to first, when he does speak he has something of importance to say in his calm, deep and sexy voice. Huracan thinks that constant chitter~chatter is annoying, depressing and a huge waste of life's precious resources. Basically if you don't have something of meaning to say don't bother.

Huracan is very proud of his name, which means "God of Wind". And Huracan loves to fly like the it on his motorcycle. I guess you can say he feels free and alive when speeding down the road at speeds that breaks all limits.

Huracan enjoys grooming his beautiful fur and feathers, being very proud of his handsome appearance. Huracan wears the plum of feathers on his head as an Indian headdress. As only the most brave, fearless and powerful warriors do. Wearing a headress is a deeply spiritual symbol of nobility and honor. He also enjoys collecting colorful beads, and silver bands to adorn himself. But, it is no ones business what he likes and doesn't.

Call to the Four Winds
By Spirit Wind, Cherokee Native American

I call the East, where the Father ascends
To the Mother Earth where life begins.
I fly through the ceders, pines, willows and birch
As animals below me wonder and search.

I call to the South, to the land down below.
Turtle stands silent as man strings his bow
To hunt for food and fur for his kin before snow.
A life will end so others will grow.

I call to the North, the Buffalo once knew.
I follow their path till it disappeard from view.
Once vast in numbers, there stand but a few.
I hear only ghost thunder of millions of hooves.

I call to the West, to ends of the land.
To the Tsalagi, Kiowa, Comanche, all brands
Unite for the strength. Teach the young and demand
That you are Native Americans.
Learn your tongue and stand.
My name is Freedom: I fly through this land.
I call the four Sacred Winds.

Art
Art(1)

Art(2)

Art(3)
Last edited by Tatsushan on Tue Nov 18, 2014 4:09 pm, edited 12 times in total.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Tatsushan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Novi » Sun Oct 12, 2014 1:03 pm

username: Padlock
name: Huracan
relationship to Beni:
Extra:5 max

wip ; O ;
Now that the existential crisis has passed, I'm not leaving! Sorry for the momentary scare, folks!
Novi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ririan » Sun Oct 12, 2014 2:32 pm

username: .Ibuki Mioda.
name:
Kae

relationship to Beni:
They are brothers,well,bird brothers,but they turned into simas.

extra 1-personality:
Follow the path of the unsafe, independent thinker. Expose your ideas to the dangers of controversy. Speak your mind and fear less the label of 'crack-pot' than the stigma of conformity. And on issues that seem important to you, stand up and be counted at any cost.

She is the ultimate devil's advocate, thriving on the process of shredding arguments and beliefs and letting the ribbons drift in the wind for all to see.
Unlike her more determined Judging (J) counterparts, she don't do this because she are trying to achieve some deeper purpose or strategic goal, but for the simple reason that it's fun.
No one loves the process of mental sparring more than her,
as it gives her a chance to exercise her effortlessly quick wit, broad accumulated knowledge base, and capacity for connecting disparate ideas to prove her points.

An odd juxtaposition arises with her, as she are uncompromisingly honest,
but will argue tirelessly for something they don't actually believe in,
stepping into another's shoes to argue a truth from another perspective.
with her playing the devil's advocate helps people to not only develop a better sense of others' reasoning,
but a better understanding of opposing ideas - since she are the ones arguing them.

This tactic shouldn't be confused with the sort of mutual understanding Diplomats (NF) seek - her, like all Analyst , are on a constant quest for knowledge, and what better way to gain it than to attack and defend an idea, from every angle, from every side?

THERE ARE NO RULES HERE - WE'RE TRYING TO ACCOMPLISH SOMETHING!

Taking a certain pleasure in being the underdog, she enjoy the mental exercise found in questioning the prevailing mode of thought, making her irreplaceable in reworking existing systems or shaking things up and pushing her in clever new directions. However, she'll be miserable managing the day-to-day mechanics of actually implementing her suggestions. she loves to brainstorm and think big, but she will avoid getting caught doing the "grunt work" at all costs. she only makes up about three percent of the population, which is just right, as it lets her create original ideas, then step back to let more numerous and fastidious personalities handle the logistics of implementation and maintenance.

Her capacity for debate can be a vexing one - while often appreciated when it's called for, it can fall painfully flat when she steps on others' toes by say, openly questioning her boss in a meeting, or picking apart everything their significant other says. This is further complicated by her' unyielding honesty, as she doesn't mince words and cares little about being seen as sensitive or compassionate. Likeminded get along well enough with people with the her, but more sensitive types, and society in general, are often conflict-averse, preferring feelings, comfort, and even white lies over unpleasant truths and hard rationality.

This frustrates , and she finds that her quarrelsome fun burns many bridges, oftentimes inadvertently, as she plow through others' thresholds for having her beliefs questioned and her feelings brushed aside. Treating others as they'd be treated, she has little tolerance for being coddled, and dislike when people beat around the bush, especially when asking a favor. she finds herself respected for her vision, confidence, knowledge, and keen sense of humor, but often struggle to utilize these qualities as the basis for deeper friendships and romantic relationships.

OPPORTUNITY IS MISSED BECAUSE IT LOOKS LIKE HARD WORK

she has a longer road than most in harnessing her natural abilities - her intellectual independence and free-form vision are tremendously valuable when she is in charge, or at least have the ear of someone who is, but getting there can take a level of follow-through that she struggles with.

Once she has secured such a position,she needs to remember that for her ideas to come to fruition, she will always depend on others to assemble the pieces - if she has spent more time "winning" arguments than she have building consensus, she will find that she simply don't have the support necessary to be successful. Playing devil's advocate so well,she may find that the most complex and rewarding intellectual challenge is to understand a more sentimental perspective, and to argue consideration and compromise alongside logic and progress.

extra 2-likes:
  • Headdresses
  • Braids
  • Birds

extra 2-dislikes:
  • Rats
  • Crazy People
  • Vacuum Machines

extra 3-story:
My first pet
I can still remember the first expression when I got it on my birthday. It was really beautiful. It has a white fluffy fur that make me always want to hug it and the most important thing it has a big eyes that can make many people fall in love with it. It was a great honor when my father gave it to me and asks me to take care of it and make sure that it gets a full attention from me. It was my first cat pet. I almost want to cry when dad said that he really want me to have this pets. I have named it as Blink because it likes to blink his eyes wherenever we gave a complement to it.
At first I feel so awkward because I don’t have any experience to take care a pet. I try to learn about it slowly and my family also always supporting me. Wherenever I have a question I can ask them and they will answer it nicely. I also learn how to take care a pet by internet. It was the first time I have to have to do a lot of research to find out more information so that I can know how to take care of a cat. Blink was so active. He likes to eat very much. Sometimes I have to hide all the food so he can forgot about his food for a while.
One thing that I love about him is that he likes to wait for me at the front door and welcoming me everytime I went back home from school. Blink will welcome me by blinking his two pairs of eyes. Sometimes I also feel bored but then I have been to use on it. I assume that he want to show his love to me like how I show my love to him. Blink also like to run and rolled from side to side when he wants me to get something for him to eat or to play. Do you know that Blink is also as smart as we are? He knows what exactly I feel and what I want at that time.
One day, when I went back home from school I find out that Blink is no more waiting me on the front door. I had a feeling that there is something wrong that happen on Blink because this morning when I left him at home, his eyes becomes red and at that time I feel that he just like want to say goodbye to me. But he didn’t because he cannot talk he only can say ‘miaw, miaw’. That is the last ‘miaw’ that I had ever listened before I get to school. I immediately enter the house to find Blink. Then I see my mum is holding something on her hand.
It was Blink. I ran into my mum and ask her why she is holding Blink on his hand. My mum said that Blink got a fever so he brought Blink to the clinic to go for a checkup and the doctor said that Blink is okay. He just needs a rest for a few days. Oh what a relief when I heard what my mum had said. I thought that this is the last time I see my beautiful pet. Then I realize that I always forgot to give a bath to my pet. So for those people outside there please do not be like because your pet will be end up like my pet.

extra 4-poem:
People are often unreasonable,
illogical and self-centered;
forgive them anyway

If you are kind,
people may accuse you of selfish ulterior
motives;
be kind anyway

If you are unsuccessful,
you will win some false friends and true enemies;
succeed anyway

If you are honest and frank,
people may cheat you;
be honest anyway

What you spend yers building,
someone could destroy it overnight;
build anyway

If you find serenity and happiness,
they may be jealous;
be happy anyway.

The good you did today,
people may forget it tomorrow;
do good anyway

Give the world the best you have,
and it may never be enough;
give the world the best you've got anyway

You see,in the final analysis,
it is between you and god;
it was never between you and them anyway

[opps just notied i put the wrong gender for the personality.. O//O sorry!]
Last edited by ririan on Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
不自然な光彩や
空白が後悔になる
らの記憶を掠わないで / xea cover

eng/日本語/华语 ok
toyhouse
ririan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups