Based on Click to view
Artist Penultima [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 10 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
21 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

CWHR Orchestra: The Maestro!

Postby Penultima » Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:12 am

Bravo! Bravissimo! Louder! Softer! That's it, YES!

An almost completely re-done lineart, and for those who are interested to know, I drew this guy all with a trackpad!

So, this guy is obviously rather special.
Here's what you've got to do to win him:
* Draw/sketch some colored art of him. You may order art or do it yourself, and there's no limit! (be sure to credit whomever you order from)
* Write a short story about him. This can be about his history, and event in his past, or something else! No longer than 3 paragraphs please.
* Decorate/format your form if you wish to. This can be fonts, colors, pictures, designs, etc.

You may add anything else you want to the form if the mood strikes you.

Edits/Reserves allowed, but please actually finish your form if you plan on entering!

I will be also creating 2 runner-ups on this lineart for the 2nd and 3rd place forms!

Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Breed:
Coloration: Dun Roan
Art:
Story:
Last edited by Penultima on Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

She/Her - Bi - Biologist - Artist - Nature-lover - Master's student - Progressive - Unitarian

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

^ stamps by Taxidea ^
Penultima

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: CWHR Orchestra: The Maestro!

Postby Frostbite18 » Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:18 am

Frostbite18

Round of Applause

Encore

Stallion

Quarter Horse x Thoroughbred x Holsteiner

Dun Roan

How Encore came to love music

Encore was not in a good place when he was 4. He was standing in a small, cramped box....waiting to be taken into the trailer that took horses to the bad place. He had accepted his fate and stood with his head hanging low, awaiting his cruel and undeserved fate. Suddenly he heard talking outside, he didn't really care, it was just the harsh, low voice of the trailer driver. Then a softer, kinder voice spoke, this made Encore curious so he stuck his head out of the stall. A young woman stood next to the driver and was handing him some paper things. Next thing he knew the kind looking lady was opening his stall and slipping a soft halter over his head. He let out a nervous whinny, was she taking him to the trailer now! She gently stroked his neck and he knew, she was different. Encore was led onto a much nicer trailer and had a comfortable ride to his new home.

Encore loved the new barn. The woman who picked him up was named Mia. She groomed and handled him almost every day, slowly he became a strong and shining horse once more. She started to tack him up and lead him around, Encore didn't mind. Then Mia started to ride him a little, Encore was nervous because his last owner had ridden him too early and been cruel. Mia was gentle with him though and he quickly became a good relaxed mount. One day Encore awoke to a beautiful thrumming in the air. He cantered out of his little barn and into the paddock. About twenty or twenty five people were lined up on horses, with strange things in their hands. At the front of them all was Mia, the only one on her feet, marching and swinging her hands to and fro. When Mia swung her hands, the wonderful sound rang out, it sounded different if she waved her hands differently. He wanted to be over there with them, stamping his feet to the tune like the other horses. Then Mia stopped and came to get him. She led him out, tacked him up and rode him to the front of the line. She began to do the same thing, swinging her hands about, trusting him to be good. Encore loved this feeling, in front of the other horses, star of the show! He was taken out almost every day to practice like this. It never got old for Encore to hear the music behind him and lead the others.

A few months later Encore's big day came. Mia fetched him early in the morning and washed him down. She dried him and then groomed him until his coat gleamed. She picked his hooves and slathered them with shiny polish. Finally she did up his mane and tail, his mane and tail done in a gorgeous diamond weave braid. Encore looked about nervously as the others horses filed in and had the same treatment. A light, shiny saddle was placed upon his back. It was red and gold, matching his bridle and chestplate. At last the horses were all ready and loaded into the trailer. They arrived at the parade, were hurried out and the riders mounted up. Encore finally felt the gentle tap of Mia's heels that told him to go. He was nervous at first but quickly found joy in the cheering crowd and wonderful music. He swung his head gentle, his feet tapping on the pavement as he almost seemed to dance. He lead the others, the maestro of the herd as he strutted down through the town. He was overjoyed when they returned home to the stable that night. He couldn't wait for the next parade and constantly talked about it to the others horses. That night Encore looked into his water pail and smiled at his rippling reflection. He was no longer unwanted, he had a purpose and one that he loved.

Headshot drawn by me:Image

In the field drawing by me

Encore as a foal just starting to roan: viewtopic.php?f=32&t=2457015

Encore is generally a nice stallion but not all of his traits are so great.

Braggart
Mia's View
OH YES! Asking if Encore is a braggart is like asking if horses have hooves. He is constantly showing off to the other horses and me as well. If he finds something cool to jump, he will summon every living thing he can find and make them watch him jump it 20 times. For weeks after a parade he is marching about, showing off his dance skills and I am sure he is bragging about being the lead horse.

Encore's View
A braggart! Well.....maybe just a little. Oh alright you caught me, I am totally a braggart. I just want them to see how special I am, I still worry about being rejected again. The feeling of doing something impressive and seeing the looks on the others faces, it feels great. If others get upset about it, I don't mean to hurt their feelings. I really don't, I just LOVE showing off my skills! Hey watch this! I can jump over TWO, yeah you heard me right, TWO round bales!

Leader
Mia's View
Encore is an amazing leader for the other horses. He stays calm and always seems to know what to do. His confident nature reassures the others horses and keeps them calm. Though in the paddock he is not much of a rough and tumble stallion, he almost never fights. He is more of a dignified and smart stud, who likes to work things through without a fight.

Encore's View
Yeah, I suppose I am a leader kind of guy. I don't really think about it and I don't specifically try to be a leader, I just am. The horses who need a leader just started to look to me. I was already the leader in the parade's and that was going really well. So it was just natural to become a bit of a leader in the paddock as well. I think the others like how I never demand anything, I just suggest ideas and the one the majority likes best is the one that us used.

RESERVE! OMG! He is the most fabulous horse ever!)

(Text from http://cooltext.com/)
Last edited by Frostbite18 on Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:06 pm, edited 54 times in total.
Frostbite18

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SerenWish » Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:18 am

Username: SerenWish
Show Name: Fife a' Vivace
Barn Name: Vivace
Breed: Austrian Warmblood (25%), Lipizzan (25%), Spanish Mustang (25%), Criollo (25%)
Personality: Vivace is, in a word, intense and passionate. With the blood of wild horses, jungle cowhorses, large warmbloods, and hotblooded breeds running through his veins, it's not surprise. He has inherited the height and drive of the Warmblood, the passion and power of the Lipizzan, the ferocity and determination of the Mustang, and the skill and dexterity of the Criollo.
He can come across as hard to control, though he truly needs focus doing what he is skilled at. He enjoys performances and shows, but he dislikes being alone, and so is skilled at group demonstrations.(Vivace does insist on leading whenever there is a line of horses). He is unpredictable sometimes, yet he craves routine when it comes to his daily life and accommodations. When he is out, he wants fresh views and experiences- but at home, he prefers comfort. Vivace is surprisingly not easily swayed by mares, unless he is not focused on something else. Thank goodness- baby Vivaces would be too much to handle right now!
He is dedicated and assertive in his practices and performances, and will hit every beat just right, despite his difficulty otherwise. Everything must be perfect for this star-like Stallion!
Name Meaning: Vivace receives his name for his upbeat, intense personality. Vivace is a musical piece played at vivace tempo, which means fast and lively. The fife is a small flute with high pitches, originating from Scotland, and his silver coloring is reminiscent of a fife's bright sheen.
Discipline: Group Demonstrations; Parades, Events, Trick Shows
Art:

Story:
The red dust of the outdoor arena swirled through the air, forming tiny dust devils from the mixture of summer breeze and the pounding of hooves on packed earth. Snorting, the red-dusted stallion spun on his hind legs, turning tighter than a rodeo bull, before taking off for the opposite end of the paddock. His hooves slammed into the ground with the determination of a madman, and the faintest sheen of silver sparkled in the harsh sunlight. The Wyoming summer sun beat down with unforgiving rays, illuminating a horse in his fits.
Vivace was not pleased with being left behind. Even as a two-year-old, he demanded attention, all eyes on him. Watching the sleek trailer rattle off behind the truck was too much to bear.
His ebony mane, bleached mahogany from the long summer days, waved a bit with a gust of wind kicked up from playful spirits. Blowing out with a sulky little huff, he lowered his head, his heart beat slowly decreasing. Moping about the paddock, the zephyrs quieted, seemingly to match his mood. His passion was fading, and he found himself staring into the faintly pink water in his large plastic trough, staring in. Lipping at water half-heartedly, he studied the rings of ripples that spread across the surface, before returning to the image of an amber-faced reflection. His own dark brown eyes peered back at him, before something caught his attention.
The faint crackling of radio static cut across the paddock, drifting from the window of the main ranch house of Wander Home Stables, only a few steps from his outdoors paddock. Raising his head, he cocked it to one side, as a melody grew. Pounding drums, like hoofbeats. High-pitched violin bowing, like squeals and whinnies. Low rumbling groans from the brass. His heart beat increased, as though he was running, and soon, the harmony coursing through him was too much for him to take. He had to move. Rearing up, he hung in the air for a moment, much as his Lipizzan ancestors would, before hitting the ground with a thud, casting up a cloud of red dust that flew out from him, by the wave of air he cast. Blowing and tossing his head in time to the music, he wheeled, cantered, galloped, creating a frenzied passion of rising melodies and, upon reaching the crescendo, found himself pawing at the pale blue sky, landing with a puff of breath, labored from the intensity of the song. However, his heart was soaring, and his blood pulsed quicker at the invigoration he felt.
Then another song began.
By (Sire): Fevered Fallacies "Favory"
Out Of (Dam): Melodie auf Arie "Arie"
History: Arie was bred in Southern Germany, in the German state of Bayern (Bavaria) despite being a cross of Austrian breeds. She was imported to America at about seven years of age, and temporarily held at a facility that was housing some rescues. No one expected the rescue ranch horse Favory and her to cross paths, and so when she wound up pregnant, it was decided that she would have the foal, and the foal would be sold to someone who wanted them, as her Eventing-focused new barn had little use for a warmblood crossed with a western bred rescue. He was weaned early, about 5 months, and sent to his new home at Cottonwood for training.
Possible Mares:
1. Controlled Chaos
[Offspring Goal: Colorful, calmer large half-draft horse with fondness for performing.]
2. Tinder and Blaze
[Offspring Goal: Colorful Western-based horse]
3. Voices of Our Desert
[Offspring Goal: Colorful small preforming horse]

Desert
Sunset
Summer
Rolling
Preforming

Dislikes
Rain/Storms
Rap Music
Being Bored

Only the art belongs to me, the gifs/photos belong to their respective owners.
Last edited by SerenWish on Thu Nov 13, 2014 7:27 am, edited 8 times in total.
SerenWish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baby bunnies! » Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:19 am

Reserve! HE IS SO.... TOO AWESOME FOR WORDS!!!!
(hi caps!)
Status/sayings: Life being consumed by rabbits and dancing.
Hi I am Baby bunnies! but you can call me BB
I love to do art. Before December 2014 all art that I did was with a mouse. I now work with a Bamboo tablet. Also please note that I expect something in return for customs, I put time into every piece.
I own rabbits! I love to show my rabbits and and have gotten many first place ribbons, a lot of Best of Breed, Best Opposite Breed, Best of Variety, & Best Opposite Variety awards. My rabbits have also gotten Reserve in Show and Best 6 class. I, personally, have gotten Reserve Champion and Grand Champion awards. I take part in Rabbit Royalty! If you have any questions about Rabbits then please ask and I shall answer as best that I can.
Info on how to properly raise rabbits and show them. Rabbit Blog
Rabbit Q&A ~ Baby bunnies! and teresa8oats

Image Image Image
Baby bunnies!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BluebonnetBree » Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:22 am

Already have too much to do with other adopts. Sorry :(
Last edited by BluebonnetBree on Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hello! Please call me Bree <3
I'm always available to talk if you need to!
She/Her pronouns
I'm an artist for Range Trotters & Lone Bashkir Curlys please check them out!
ImageImage
Bluebonnet Creek Ranch
^My current stable page^
BluebonnetBree

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilverBell90 » Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:23 am

Username:
SilverBell90
Name:
Fazioli
(A piano brand http://www.georgekolasis.com/fazioli.html&#41;
Breed:
Coloration:
Dun Roan
Art:
Story:
When Fazioli was just a young colt, he was take to one of the most amazing events in his life. Who knew this one date could bring such splendor to both Human and Equid. The 4th of July really was magical, as the other horses had said. Children playing with rings and sticks, and ate bizzar foods like pink clouds on sticks and a thin bread folded into a heart shaped knot with small crystals of salt on top. The people there where friendly, always coming up to him, telling his owner their opinions and chuckling a bit about it, and he really loved to be around them. But nothing even compared to the orchestra.

He could feel every beat of the drum, every tune of the violin, every high pitch squeal of the flute, all in unison to make the best music they could for the 4th of July. Then he noticed the Conductor, who didn't play any instrument at all, but was still the most important human on the stage. The horses back at the stables told him that the wand he carried could control all the instruments on the floor and make the music beautiful that way.

Fazioli couldn't help but stand with him. He pulled his lead away from his master and galloped through the crown then jumped onto the stage. The crowd went silent as his master ran after him and began apologizing to the humans around him repeatedly. I walked up to the magician, the conductor and put my lips on the light black and white wand. So this is what all the magic came from. He simple chuckled as my master finally managed to get on the stage and halted him. The man looked down at the rod I was looking at and held it up. I wrapped my lips around the handle and turned to face the whole orchestra before tossing my head this way and that, trying to mimic the graceful glides he had made to create the music. The only thing that's came out the other end was a jumbled mess, but it, by far, was the best day of my life.

Last edited by SilverBell90 on Sun Sep 21, 2014 2:42 am, edited 9 times in total.
SilverBell90

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Greenfriedenvy » Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:26 am

Username: hellohihi
    ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
      Show Name: Grandioso Serenade
      Meaning: Grand/Magnificent Serenade
      Barn Name: Gāna
      Meaning: To Music
    ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
      Breed: Lipizzan X Paso Fino
      Height: 15.2hh

Personality:
      Ever since Gāna was a foal, he's loved
      music with his heart and soul. He was,
      however, incredibly shy and nervous
      around new people and foreign objects.
      His owners had read in an article
      somewhere that music can help to
      settle foals, and, with his recent arrival,
      Gāna was the perfect foal to test it.
      After trialing the theory for a few days,
      they not only discovered that it works,
      but that Gāna had a particular taste for
      the violin. They continued to play music
      to him whenever they found the time,
      and it became his comfort. As he grew
      older, Gāna began to try to copy dressage
      horses as they worked in the outdoor
      arena near his pasture, cantering around
      and kicking his legs. When he was broken
      in, he instantly took a liking to dressage,
      later progressing to dressage to music. He
      has always remained shy and nervous, but
      the moment the music comes on, he's all
      show, as though it comes naturally to him.
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
    Encore {Short story}
      Lights on.
      The waiting area smells of sweat. Smells of nerves.
      Cameras rolling.
      My rider mounts my back and pats my neck, taking the reins. I hear murmurs of anticipation from the riders behind us.
      Crowds cheer.
      Let them cheer. Let them wait. I'm going to blow them away.

My rider urges me into the ring with a slight squeeze with her legs. I stand obediently as she salutes and then our music begins. Smooth, rythematic and perfect in every way.
      Collected canter.
      I feel as though I'm in a dream, just my hooves hitting the ground in time to the music, almost oblivious to the crowds around me.
      Focus.
      We slow to a high-stepping trot, my rider and I. A change of rein down the center line leads us to a halt at 'X'. Now for my favourite part: the piaffe. We perform seamlessly, in what I hope appeared to be an effortless manner. We then proceed to a canter from halt, followed by an immediate change of rein from M to K, showing off with a flying change.

Alas, our time in the ring was too quick to end. With a round of applause from out audience, we leave the ring, and I can almost smell the fear of our opponents. The moment we're out of the arena, my rider dismounts and pats my neck. That trophy is ours for sure.

Theme song
      N/A
    Favourite song
      Four Seasons - Vivaldi
    Favourite instrument
      Violin
    Least favourite instrument
      Drum(kit)
    Favourite treat
      Licks and things he has to work at to get.
    Medical conditions
      None, but hooves crack easily in heat.
    Fears
      Fire, ridicule.

Strangers (Short story)
      Gāna practically quivers beneath my seat, though in excitement
      or fear I cannot tell. I urge him forwards with a squeeze of my legs,
      and he puts one hoof before him as though to prod the thing which
      had dared to change his yard. It snowed overnight, and Gāna is
      confused about why the familiar yard has been covered in a blanket
      of shimmering white. He bends to touch it with his muzzle, and,
      snorting, blows up a cloud of downy snow to settle over his face. He
      isn't impressed. I can't help but laugh as I nudge him on.

On the way back from our ride - a short walk and trot around some
      of the pasture which took way longer than it should have due to the
      occasional slip or fright - we pass a middle aged couple who I
      recognise as the farmer who owns a lot of the land in this area and
      his wife.
Last edited by Greenfriedenvy on Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:41 am, edited 11 times in total.
Greenfriedenvy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arrows » Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:43 am

Username:
      Arrows
    Name:
      Bravissimo Insegnante Fare Un Inchino
      Translation (Italian to English/French/Italian): Bravo Maestro, Take A Bow
      Further Translation (French/Italian to English): Well Done Teacher, Take A Bow
      He is often called "Bravissimo" or "Bravo"
      (Okay I seriously didn't see the very first comment on your post when I thought of it! I love it!)
    Breed:
      Mangalarga
    Coloration:
      Dun Roan
    Art:
      Maestro and the Music (Drawn by me)
    Help for position by The Ultimate Guide to Drawing Horses
    Story:
      A History
      Bravo was born at a high-end English barn. It was full of some of the richest people and famous horses. It was quite nice, and just across the property line was a prestigious orchestra house. His mother, Standing Ovation, went into labor in the late afternoon to early evening, and brought her little colt, Bravo, into the world at six thirty. The Roseburg String Orchestra began their winter concert thirty minutes before, and Bravo opened his ears and eyes to the sounds of the great Mozart. It was a peaceful birth and the music drifted across the air, lulling the young Bravo like a lullaby. His love for music began right there, the moment he was born.
      - - -

Six months later, Bravissimo was growing quickly and a quirky little colt. While he would soon grow to be mature and much more serious, up until two years old Bravo was immature and ridiculous. His owners, an older couple who felt the need to celebrate everything, threw a large party for the unruly colt. On this day, they rented out the entire arena and invited people to Bravo's celebration. They, however, spent most of the party without the colt. For the last hour, they brought him out to enjoy it all. Being overly excited and confused, Bravissimo ran off. He went through the open gate and down the road, towards the Orchestra House. The colt found himself running about the empty seats as the orchestra stood and stopped playing. They stared at the wild horse.

Suddenly, a violinist pushed to the front of the stage and whistled at the colt. Then, in a rising sound, the violinist played a solo she had been practicing. Bravo looked over, but didn't stop, only slowed. The violinist waved on the orchestra as her solo ended, and all the members began to play. Bravissimo slowly stopped his random running about, and listened to the music. As he was distracted, his owner's daughter came in and slipped a halter over his neck. The violinist took pause to ask to finish the song. The daughter reluctantly stayed. As the small concert ended, the orchestra bowed and Bravo stomped his hooves excitedly. It was an interesting half-birthday.
      - - -

At one year old, Bravo's ownership was fully transferred to his eldery owner's daughter and he began training. It was slow going, nothing harsh for such a young horse. Bravissimo met with a trainer and began his entire career.
      - - -

It is four years later. Bravo is five years old. He has become serious and determined with his dressage. His young owner has decided to sell the horse and train a new foal, a filly. He is sent to a small and snug barn, already filled with horses. His dressage training goes on. Bravo greatly misses the music of the Roseburg String Orchestra. The evening he left, like a little goodbye, the orchestra had a concert and played Mozart as he was driven away. Bravissimo listened as long as he could, and then was filled with sorrow.
      - - -

Bravo is eight. He hardly ever hears music anymore, and when he does it is the metal music that his owner plays while cleaning the barn. It is awful to him. Little does the stallion know, but his owners are going bankrupt. His rations of food are slowly getting lesser and lesser. Horses' ribs are showing. Bravissimo, ever-brilliant, begins to give up his own food to allow the mother and foal in the next stall to be less hungry and starved. His situation grows worse. A tradition the stallion has kept for so long, which is tapping a beat/song each night, to keep his love for music, ends. He is too weak.

In the nick of time, his proud owners call in help. They sell the stables and give the horses to a rehibilitation center. For lack of resources, and with Bravo's rather extreme condition, he is sent to Cottonwood. Once stabilized after a grueling six months, Bravissimo's music tap-tap-tapping tradition returns, and a worker takes interest. She started playing music next to his stall. The stallion would continually knock the radio off of the ledge, and the caretaker wondered why. She began to change the stations. Bravo didn't stop moving the radio about until the caretaker finally found a classical music station. It was wonderful. He never wishes to lose the music again. Bravo eagerly listens to all the pieces, but desperately wishes to hear the Roseburg String Orchestra once more. Despite his longings, Bravo is simply happy to have the sweet sounds back in his life.

Extras:
    Born:
      January 2nd, 2004
    Birthplace:
      Roseburg, Oregon
    Best Friend:
      Raja - close as ever, Raja and Bravo met at an early age and were instantly close. While they were separated for a while, they ended up in the same place.
    Friends:
      Lioness - Lioness would be considered the "muscle" of the group. Bravo met her when she was moved to his isle after a scuffle with her and another horse. Bravo is a tad scared of her, but she intrigues him.
      Maleficent - this stallion was first a mysterious figure that appeared in Bravo's field. Bravo was the first to go up to Malificent, and up came his head and wild eyes. Malificent teaches Bravo how to be a kid still, and is so goofy and ridiculous. They often act like brothers.
      Symphony - Bravo thought Symphony was beautiful when he first saw her. Across the fence, he spotted the roan mare, and raced closer. He called to her, and Symphony did something surprising - she rushed the fence, snapping at him. When Bravo staggered backwards, he saw Symphony prancing triumphantly and cracking up. She had trick him. Bravo disliked the mare after that, but slowly found a love for her sarcasm and trickery.
    Rival:
      Ballare - Bravo and Ballare are music lovers. They found this out about each other, and rather than having an instant attraction, they repelled like two negative magnets. They forged rivalry in everything, always trying to outdo the other. They throw off-handed insults at one another, and make faces. It is interesting to see their relationship.
    Crush/Mate:
      Ballare - despite their current competition with each other, Bravo admires the mare from afar. He himself isn't completely sure why they are rivals. He wonders how their constant competing will end.
    Future Breedings:
    Will I Allow Him to Breed Publicly?:
      As much as I love comments on horses I own and how people would love a breeding, I am extremely picky about breeding. I do love to see my horse's genetics and beauty spread around sometimes, spread the love, but for this boy I am going to say no. At least for a while. It may sound selfish, but this boy is simply so special, he would be one of my favorite horses, and I would just feel the need to keep him my own. I would really prefer to breed him privately, and possibly, on rare occasion, giving out one or two breedings.
      So no, for a while, if it was asked of me if someone may have a breeding, I would have to decline. This babe is just too, too special <3
    Personality (How he views himself - in five words):
      Dutiful. Musical. Gentle. Patient. Dependable.
    Personality (General - in five words):
      Teacher. Patient. Respectful. Mature. Responsible.
    Theme Song:
      Golden - Lady Antebellum
    Playlist:
      Symphony No.9 - Beethoven
      Fur Elise - Beethoven
      La clemenza di Tito - Mozart
      Magnificat - Bach
      Easter Oratorio - Bach
      Ride of the Valkyries - Wagner
      Most all of Bravo's music is classical, lyricless harmonies.
    Advantages:
      On-beat movements, fluent
    Disadvantages:
      Quick turns, gymkhana
    Dislikes:
      Unorganized noise, confined places, chaos
    Fears:
      Dogs, fire
    Discipline:
      English - Dressage
    Bloodlines:
      Sire: Take A Bow
      Dam: Standing Ovation
      Grandsire: Orchestra Deserves A Bow
      Granddam: Take What You Can Get
      Grandsire: Round Of Applause
      Granddam: Stand Up And Fight
    Comments
      To start off, WOW! Pen, this is supremely amazing. This is honestly not to kiss-up or whatever, please don't think that. Of course, from all I've seen you do at CWHR and outside of it, you are extremely talented, but I have not seen this far! I can tell you put a lot of effort into this, and the product is marvelous! I mean, just look at all the positive feedback on these pages of forms - most all eager and putting forth their efforts to win such a gorgeous and well-done, as well as special, horse.
      I so wish I could own a horse of this coloration and breed and all. I wish you the best in choosing who will go home with such a beautiful horse, and the two others who will also go with a beautiful horse upon the same lines. Of course, I myself would not at all mind taking one of the beauties you will give out home for myself.
      To conclude, BRAVO on your work! You have done great on all the horses in your event, and this horse just takes the cake. This is a wonderful finish to a creative and cute event. Thank you for giving me and everyone the chance for this guy <3

To the other entrants: May the odds be ever in your favor! I wish you all the best of luck, and truly envy the person who takes this boy. As much as I want to win, I will be so excited for whomever gets the Maestro or a different horse on these lines! You are so lucky! Treasure your beaut! And congratulations to whomever does win!

you'll find me in the music
Last edited by Arrows on Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:03 pm, edited 14 times in total.
by serBronn

isleen
caswallon
my chwr horses

I <3 my horse Indigo
ℓ ι ν є у σ υ η g. ℓ ι ν є ƒ я є є. ℓ ι ν є ƒ є α я ℓ є ѕ ѕ.

My Kiamara, Odysseus. Click the picture to the right to see information & all art for Odysseus!

by Niluna
Arrows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kiwilady » Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:49 am

Mark :D
........ ...... ........................
Hi!
I'm Kiwilady but you can call me kiwi!
I am a qualified Vet Tech!
I am a horse kinda person who loves
science and drama!
Come Visit The New CWHR!
I have a flight rising, a howrse, an aywas and many other websites and i love offsite trading!
Kiwilady

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cn_spots » Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:57 am

Sorry pen life isnt giving me the time this boy deserves.
Last edited by cn_spots on Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cn_spots

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me