Based on Click to view
Artist horsy1050 [gallery]
Time spent 7 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Robo-Horse 2

Postby horsy1050 » Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:26 am

Type 2

This is a type 2 adoptable, so get creative. Here's a little starter description, so yours muct be based off this:

"the poster read:

"The new HRS 5000 super horsebot. Super strong exterior, durable interior and all new go faster design! Will K8 nuclear batteries this beauty is designed to last even longer. There are only 1000 made, so I'd get buying" "

Now it's up to you. Just fill out the form:

Code: Select all
Description continued:
Why I love it:

no matter what you do, someone will always be unhappy.
Don't let that person always be you.
- horsy1050

horsy1050 wrote:Looking at people post dates and thinking: "There aren't 26 months...oh...America"

Commissions: Closed | Requests: Closed | Artist? No

My Wme's: Here today, still here tomorrow
horsy1050

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Robo-Horse 2

Postby Erille » Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:16 am

Description continued: Thew newspaper looks promising. The first story is about new robohorses. Gigi reads on. "One of these new horses has just been released today in the United States. it is going to the best offer." The horse looks amazing. The mechanics and stell. how they flow together.
"It's better then a car and runs on a rechargeable battery. Might even replace real horses in the future!" The newspaper really is perpuasive. But the horse looks so beautiful. Gigi has to get it. She calls the number and waits for the human voices to say . . . "Welcome to RoboHorses. Would you like to adopt?"

Why I love it: This design is amazing and beautiful. I can already think of a way I can use it in a story or RP.
Things I Love:
Doctor Who - Sherlock - Firefly - Harry Potter
Erille

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cloudfeather » Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:15 pm

Description continued: "Me!I need it!" "No i do!" alot lot of people yelled. the newsman person shook his head. "they are very popular." "Too popular!" called a lady, whos name tag said BOSS. "But, Enkia, you wanted one, too." "Just to shut some of them up," Enkia snapped. "Now get to work!" Everyone cowered. "All-all right!" they set to work making an extra. Hours later, they presented the robo-horse in the picture above. "Do you like it?" asked someone with a tag Manager. "Its better than i expected." she said, gazing at her horse. " What does it do?" "It is just like a normal horse." the manager said. A evil grin spread across his painted face.
Why I love it: Plain amazing, i had fun with the story.
Ive never cried about someone saying something about my art... I cant draw anymore, no, not any more.
Cloudfeather

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GriffinPersonFooPet » Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:30 pm

Description continued: Griffin looked at the poster. She smiled. She had always wanted a horse, and she had always wanted a robot with it's own personality. Time to get both. She ran to her house and called the number that twas on the poster.
"Hello," a female voice said on the other end. "Would you like to buy a robohorse?"
"YES!!" Griffin almost screamed.
"Uh... alright. I need you to tell me your name."
"Griffin."
"Griffin? And..."
"Yes, I'm a girl..."
"Okay... Last name?"
"I don't have one."
"No last name?? Okay then..." Griffin heard someone typing on the other end of the phone. "Alright, I see you DO exist and you are old enough to buy a robohorse, so... We will send one right to your door."
The next day, her robohorse arrived. It was just standing there, with no people around. Someone tried to approach it and steal it, but it only reared its legs into the air and scared the thief away. Griffin stepped outside slowly. The robohorse turned sideways, as if it was ready for her to take a test drive.
Why I love it: It reminds me of this awesome sports car I used to admire.
GriffinPersonFooPet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby incadence. » Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:40 pm

Description continued:I am reading my morning paper, I look at the adopt me page, "ADOPPT A ROBOHORSE" t says. I looked at the factory where they built Robohorses, it was also included on the page."Hmm" I say. I arrive at the factory, I walk over to the adopt RoboHorse section. I see a crowd and push through, there is a machine with the red Robo Horse picture attached to it. "Click Beep" screeched the machine, out of a chute came a tiny foal, the color of red. "Is this it?" I whisper. I look closer. Gold flecks of sunlight hits it, it was made of metal. , It's eye' opens,quickly rapidly. Ears twitching it slowly steps up. Bang, it falls. The crowd gasps. "WOW!" Someone yells "ugh" someone else yells. "It could be bad" Someone young cries. "Be quiet" I yell. The crowd silences. I walk closer, the horse stires, though it's eye's are closed "Here girl" I whisper. It's eyes open, scared it no longer looked dangerous, instead it looked vunerble, harmless.i walk so close that I can feel it breathing.I breathe slowly, deeply "It can breathe, it's ....like a real horse!" I exclaim. My hand touches it's small head, it was not cold like I expected, it was warm, I could feel something, like a fluid running down his neck The foal nuzzles me. I pat it."It's OK, Dannielle, everythings fine, you will have a brilliant home"
Why I love it:What can I say, It's brilliant, He needs to find a good home, where there are paddocks and paddocks of grass, and of course a friend. I have many friends Dundi, Rahu, Popsicile, Mirrabelle, and much more(I cannot remember all my art adoptbles name) Dundi is a CS pet <3 him. And Rahu is a red dragon(in siggy), Popsicle is a purple duck, Mirrabelle is a seal, and this green dog whose name I forgot.......
Anyway,
<3 Amandiy
incadence.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ilovekahlee » Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:51 pm

Description continued: as i looked at the ad, i knew what i had to do,i jogged home and darted through the front door, "MOM!" i walked over and started talking rapidly, " you know how you and dad were gonna get me a horse for my birthday? i found the perfect one! see look," i showed her the ad then quickly began talking before she could say no," you and dad wouldn't have to board it, because its robotic it doesn't get sick, so no vet bills, pleeeease?" "at least talk to dad about it, but hurry because i called them and there's only one left!" i looked at her with sheer desperation in my eyes. "OK, I'll talk to him and tell you in the morning." she said. "yes!!! thank you thank you thank you!!!" The next day, i woke up and immediately went downstairs to ask her, "mom, what did he say?" she smiled at me " your father said yes, i was just about to call the company and order it." we grinned at each other as the phone rang "hello, this is the h1050 robotic horse company, how may i help you?" "i would like to order your robo horse type two please." she said to the lady. "oh I'm sorry there is only one left, so the boss is going to decide who gets it, if you would like i could put you on the list to be considered." i nodded at her. "yes, please do" she said into the telephone. with a few more polite words they hung up. i looked at my mother hopefully, and thought to myself,"will they choose me?"

Why I love it: i love horses, and this is a really cool spin on them, i am writing a futuristic story, so he would fit right in.
Meet my fursona Cookie Image You can find her and her friends' here.
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=252951
I am a follower of Jesus Christ my savior
ilovekahlee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moira » Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:36 am

Description continued: "Built to last all day and night, the *new* HRS 5000 is built to last longer than the HRS 2000. With extra Stainless Steel parts, this Robo can last forever! Its new stylish red body goes with nearly ANYTHING with modern and totally chic white stripes! The new HRS 5000 can do anything! Thirsty? It can make you a nice glass of lemonade! Hungry? Cookies like mom used to make! Need exercise? It's a personal jogging buddy! Get yours today! Call: 1-888-ROBO-FUN today to order your new best friend today!" I stared at the ad a little bit. Robo horses? I think, blinking slowly. I decide the idea is a tad far-fetched, but awesome nonetheless. A sleek red body with white stripes and an android head. My mind fills with thoughts of me and the HRS 5000 doing things together...riding in the woods...hanging out..I promptly tear down the poster and promise to show it to my Mom, giving steady hints that's what I want for my Birthday. Then, pocketing the poster, I trod home.
Why I love it: ROBO PONIES PWN! lol kidding. Robo ponies are awesome. I have an Android dog named Widget, and I think they would be buddies. If I get it, then I'd either name it Apparatus (meaning, parts working together to make a machine. Its nickname would be 'Ratus or Appa) or Gadget. Hmm, -thinks- I could probably do some epic doodles of it. Plus a few stories? Hm?

NIKO
they/them

i log in occasionally to draw.

CARRD
moira

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Vivane » Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:50 pm

Description continued: "Now Sheraxia" my boyfriend started "what is it now?" I sighed and slid a small piece of paper between the pages of my book. "Wel I thought since its your 18th today id get you a special present" he said a small smile on his face, "really what is it?" I asked "its a suprise" he whispered in my ear. Placing his hands over my eyes he breathed into my ear "let me guide you to your special present" I trusted him completely so I let him guide me. I felt a breeze lick over my exposed arms and knew we were outside, I frowned as he gently grasped my wrist and pressed my hand against something warm and hard. "Open your eyes" he whispered I opened my eyes and gaped in wonder at the sight in front of me, my hand was pressed against ruby red metal. I followed the metal construct with my eyes and realised that this was one of the highly sought after robot horses.
The horse in question turned its head toward me and whinned softly its dark eyes were bright with intelligence, I turned and flung my arms round Zaku "Thank you so much!" I breathed and peppered his face with butterfly soft kisses. "Your welcome Sherry" he said his cheeks an adorable shade of pink, "now your horse is a mare so what are you going to call her?" he asked softly. I switched my attention back to my mare who was surveying her new surroundings with keen interest, "Taieru" I said soflty and smiled as Zaku wrapped an arm round my waist. Together wev watched her enjoy her exploration
Why I love it: Its two amazing things in one a robot and a horse, seriously what could be better?
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CrazyParrot » Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:34 am

Description continued: with the power of four draft horses it's size, it can help you with whatever you need! this horse also makes a great companion, because we programmed it to be a kind and loving friend!,(which sounded a LOT cooler in my head!)
Why I love it:i love robots, and horses. any combination of the two is awesome!
My characters can be found herehttp://charahub.com/user/9106 it's a major wip, as you can probably tell
CrazyParrot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me