Time spent 2 hours, 18 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

PD 20#

Postby PeanutButterRum » Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:11 pm

SoulFireWolf wrote:
Pocket Dragons
What are they
    Pocket Dragons, also called tiny dragons or PD's, are cute and (almost) harmless little creatures that you could find almost anywhere. They have been around for billions of years, their origin tracing back to a small lab near Antarctica. A mad scientist had been hoping to combine the DNA of various reptilian creatures to create the almighty dragon in many legends you may have heard about. Unfortunately, something else must have gotten into their DNA, causing them to be tiny and very cute. Devastated, the mad scientist put his creations in a box and dumped them near a large lake, hoping they would drown. Fortunately for the little things, they adapted to their environment very quickly. Some loved the land more than others, and the land dwellers kept their beloved mutations and set off into the world. The water dwellers, however, managed to shed whatever mutation they had and grew fins and harder scales as well as gills. They became more popular after a teenage girl found one in the streets and began to care for it. She spent countless hours researching the odd creature and decided to call them Pocket Dragons after their cute little size. After a few weeks of keeping it hidden in her room, she was startled to see that it could speak a very broken but somehow understandable English. He led her to a whole new world of species to begin researching. She eventually began rescuing injured Pocket Dragon and entrusting them to close friends. A little while later she opened her own little shelter where thousands of these dragons roam, looking for a home. Will you adopt one of these creatures?

About this PD:
Water
Male
has a bestfriend. who is (s)he

The contest will be who can write the best short story about him and his friend

Code: Select all
Forum

Name:
Personality:
friendship with an existing Pocket Dragon:

You can use my Pocket dragon, Seth to be his friend if you would like. His page is on the Revamps page
PeanutButterRum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: PD 20#

Postby claypigeon » Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:12 pm

Name: Ryder
Personality:
friendship with an existing Pocket Dragon: mystique.

hi!
clay★ she/her
i have many classes, work and no time. ((so please be patient w me !!)
electric guitar connoisseur. dead head and led head
pm me if you need to talk or just want a friend !!
If I owe you an unfinished commission I never did from years ago, which I did often bc I was a horrible little gremlin, please just let me know : )
johnny says stay cool
claypigeon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me