OYY #8 by Clara Erassari

Based on Click to view
Artist Clara Erassari [gallery]
Time spent 32 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
14 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

OYY #8

Postby Clara Erassari » Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:03 am

A silver-eyed witch... A hunter of the yoma... I hear their eyes turn gold when they sense a yoma... She's just a witch, she's not human... Careful, she might turn on you. She's half yoma, after all.

Yes yes, I bring you a Claymore inspired Oni as my first~ <3
      So sorry about my crap handwriting and the boots. I can't do either to save my life. .3."
      In any case, this will be an impress me contest~ Go wild; do whatever you please. X3
      However, you must include;;
      - Name
      - Land of residence
      - How she became a Claymore

End date;; April 30th

Clara Erassari

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: OYY #8

Postby Neko-the-Gunslinger » Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:19 am

She is a beauty ;v;
Good luck to everyone who's planning to try out for her!
I'll create a masterpiece of my siggy later~ For now enjoy my Sinny. (Gifted by my dear friend Bebop <3 )

Neko-the-Gunslinger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: OYY #8

Postby carmineflyer » Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:26 am

Name: Aurelia
"There is no point in telling you. It is a name that will soon be forgotten."

Gender: "Female, of course. There are no males who are like us."

Residence? "I work in the Glowing Forest. I was assigned there, and I
may yet move if necessary. But for now, there I will stay."
The Story
Our village had been attacked by Yoma for as long as we could remember. Perhaps the village leader should have hired someone sooner, a Claymore, anyone. Most villages did. But there were always a few, the poor villages, who could not afford the services of the Claymores. We all knew that if the price was not paid, we would never receive help again, and we'd heard rumors that if the Claymore came, and did not receive payment, the Yoma would take us all the next day. But the slaughters only grew, and we grew desperate. The village leader summoned a Claymore, and we tried in vain to scrap what funds we could together before the job was done.

But it wasn't enough.

The Claymore turned its back on us, preparing to walk away, and never return, leaving our village to die the next time the Yoma decided to feed here. The village leader was desperate, looking in vain to try and find some way, any way to pay off the debt. Anything would do.
"Take her!" He shouted, pointing to me. The world froze for me, and all I could hear was the sound of my heartbeat, a desperate drum beating in my chest. I had always had a strong will to live. I would do almost anything to survive.
But no one was willing to help me. My parents were among the first taken by the Yoma, no one would stand up and tell that man that, no, I wouldn't go, they would fight to let me stay, anything.
The small circle of people who gathered around me cleared away, leaving me exposed to being taken by the Claymore, who looked on, emotionless, as I was pushed towards her. I could see no pity, no anger, and no cruelty in her eyes. I did see debate, however. And it scared me think that it was simply to decide if I was a worthy payment.
"A man in black will come later. He will decide if the payment is enough." She spoke in cold flat tones that chilled me. I was not a person anymore, it seemed, just a payment to save this damned town from the army of Yoma that had not yet come, and might never will.

Those next few hours were the worst. I was not openly guarded, but I knew I was being watched, to make sure I didn't run. I didn't see the problem if I did though. They'd just find some other poor girl as payment. I won't say that I didn't try to run. I didn't throw away my life so easily. All my attempts were in vain though. I couldn't escape before the 'man in black' came to collect his payment.
I couldn't escape becoming a monster.

Art:
By Wistala on FR
Last edited by carmineflyer on Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:08 am, edited 11 times in total.
My Links
My DA
My FR
Ask.fm

activity will be sporadic,
there's just a lot of things coming up in life right now
carmineflyer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes