Drawing sessions 1
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by Kazoo

FTF #13

Postby kkspecial4 » Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:33 am

Nonchalant Flapjacks wrote:
What is a FTF?

A Flame-Tailed Ferret or FTF is a large breed of ferret. These guys are normally about the size of a full grown golden retriever but are extremely long like worms. Other formations of these ferrets are their horns. Every FTF is born with two tiny horns atop their heads which don't grow more than a couple centimetres tall. A more noticeable one is their tail. At the tip of their tail is a small rock, around the rock a flame grows. The flame however is not hot nor painful. FTFs only eat vegetables and their favourite snack is baby tomatoes. FTFs normally live in abandoned fox dens and caves. FTF children are born almost like tadpoles; without their back legs. They use their front legs to pull themselves along the ground. After about five months their legs develop.

Design image based off of this (I tried to re create it, but I know its not exactly perfect, oh well.)

To win this girl, fill out the form below (note: you may add extras!) - Best trait wins.

Friesian Forever wrote:
>>username:
Friesian Forever

>>FTF name:
Indigo (Indy for short)

>>gender:
Female

>>quirky trait:
Indigo may seem normal to everyone on the outside, but she's psychic, can talk to the dead, predict the future, and speak with wolves. She is afraid others won't accept her and hides this from all the prying eyes.

>>extras:

>>starry-eyed studier:
Indy will quite often stay up late and look at the stars. She knows all about Zodiac symbols and constellations and some of the stars' names. She even gives the new stars she sees names. She feels as if they are her friends.

>>personality:
Indy doesn't have many friends and isn't very accepting or trusting of others either. She'd rather be alone with something nice to think about or look at. Having no friends is one of the reasons she counts the stars as friends, for they'll never poke fun at you for being off or odd. But despite that, she can be firey and have a sharp mouth, and is good at arguing and winning others over.
Last edited by kkspecial4 on Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

x
x

┌───────••───────┐
xxxxxxRange Trotters
└───────••───────┘
┌───────••───────┐
xxxxx;xxArt & Things
xxxxxxxxTrade Stuff

└───────••───────┘
kkspecial4

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: FTF #13

Postby Kazoo » Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:34 am

☽═════════════════════════════════════☾

aislinn female its complicated supernatural

i am a canadian girl who is interested in film
and tv production. love the show supernatural.

☽═════════════════════════════════════☾

Kazoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Friesian Forever » Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:01 am

>>username:
Friesian Forever

>>FTF name:
Indigo (Indy for short)

>>gender:
Female

>>quirky trait:
Indigo may seem normal to everyone on the outside, but she's psychic, can talk to the dead, predict the future, and speak with wolves. She is afraid others won't accept her and hides this from all the prying eyes.

>>extras:

>>starry-eyed studier:
Indy will quite often stay up late and look at the stars. She knows all about Zodiac symbols and constellations and some of the stars' names. She even gives the new stars she sees names. She feels as if they are her friends.

>>personality:
Indy doesn't have many friends and isn't very accepting or trusting of others either. She'd rather be alone with something nice to think about or look at. Having no friends is one of the reasons she counts the stars as friends, for they'll never poke fun at you for being off or odd. But despite that, she can be firey and have a sharp mouth, and is good at arguing and winning others over.
Friesian Forever

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kkspecial4 » Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:45 am

Friesian Forever wrote:
>>username:
Friesian Forever

>>FTF name:
Indigo (Indy for short)

>>gender:
Female

>>quirky trait:

>>extras:

>>starry-eyed studier:

>>personality:

Congrats. I liked yours so much I couldn't wait to see if anyone else entered :lol: Enjoy!

x
x

┌───────••───────┐
xxxxxxRange Trotters
└───────••───────┘
┌───────••───────┐
xxxxx;xxArt & Things
xxxxxxxxTrade Stuff

└───────••───────┘
kkspecial4

My pets
My items