Based on Click to view
Artist Folktale [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 22 minutes
Drawing sessions 6
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Vudu #71 Faded Toiger

Postby Folktale » Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:05 am

What is a Vudu?
It is an ungulate native to the jungles of Africa that now also resides in the Louisiana Bayou. They possess a five-point set of antlers, have three toes on each foot. They also have gems in their chest that are thought to be the the source of their psychic abilities.

Vudu Adoption Thread

To win this vudu, describer her personality with two positive traits and two negative traits!

fantasy girl wrote:
Username:

fantasy girl

Vudu Name:

Tsaki

Height:

13 hh

Female

Psychic Power:

Tsaki's special power is to be able to give certain instant emotions to other Vudus. They don't last for long only a mere couple of seconds, but those seconds could be a matter of life or death when an unnoticed predator lurkes around.
( Example;
~ If there's an unnoticed predator she can make the Vudus in threat having a sudden rush of adrenalin and panic to make them know something is wrong so they will flee or so they are on their toes. But this power often scares away other Vudus from her )

Positive Traits:

~ Not afraid of being herself ~
~ Joyful soul that enjoys trying to learn all she can about the inhabitants of this world and it's landmarks (could have made an excellent shaman) ~

Negative Traits:

~ Quite stubborn ( can be quite hard to convince that she is wrong on a matter) and headstrong ~
~ Can come of as sarcastic and taking things for granted ~
Last edited by Folktale on Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
None of my Wild Mountain Equids are available for purchase or trade.
If you have questions about a breeding with one of my characters that was previously agreed upon, please message me. I would prefer not to have my character bred any further, if possible.
My WMEs
Folktale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Vudu #71 Faded Toiger

Postby fantasy girl » Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:37 pm

Username:

fantasy girl

Vudu Name:

Tsaki

Height:

13 hh

Female

Psychic Power:

Tsaki's special power is to be able to give certain instant emotions to other Vudus. They don't last for long only a mere couple of seconds, but those seconds could be a matter of life or death when an unnoticed predator lurkes around.
( Example;
~ If there's an unnoticed predator she can make the Vudus in threat having a sudden rush of adrenalin and panic to make them know something is wrong so they will flee or so they are on their toes. But this power often scares away other Vudus from her )

Positive Traits:

~ Joyful soul that enjoys trying to learn all she can about the inhabitants of this world and it's landmarks (could have made an excellent shaman) ~

Negative Traits:

~ Quite stubborn ( can be quite hard to convince that she is wrong on a matter) and headstrong ~
A dear friend | The Soap | Wifey | Twin sister | Precious Gosling
➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳
WMEs | CKs | W.O.I |Short story gallery | My 200 WME Challenge | My dA | The Equid Gifting Game

Misc. wrote:Song; Houses - Beginnings
Thinking; hhhhhhhh I'll start my full lease on a horse 15th of September, so excited

➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳

fantasy girl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Vudu #71 Faded Toiger

Postby Folktale » Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:55 pm

fantasy girl wrote:
Username:

fantasy girl

Vudu Name:

Tsaki

Height:

13 hh

Female

Psychic Power:

( Example;

Positive Traits:

Negative Traits:

Congrats, she's yours! :D
None of my Wild Mountain Equids are available for purchase or trade.
If you have questions about a breeding with one of my characters that was previously agreed upon, please message me. I would prefer not to have my character bred any further, if possible.
My WMEs
Folktale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me