Based on Click to view
Artist Folktale [gallery]
Time spent 44 minutes
Drawing sessions 6
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Vudu #69 Wetstone

Postby Folktale » Thu May 23, 2013 9:16 am

What is a Vudu?
It is an ungulate native to the jungles of Africa that now also resides in the Louisiana Bayou. They possess a five-point set of antlers, have three toes on each foot. They also have gems in their chest that are thought to be the the source of their psychic abilities.

Vudu Adoption Thread

To win this vudu, tell me about one location that is special to him, and why it is special.

Nikki~Mikki wrote:Username: Nikki~Mikki
Vudu Name: Faron, an English name meaning "wanderer"
Height: 12.2
Psychic Power: Clairvoyance
Location & Explanation: A little cove of a beach, on the coast of Florida. As soon as he stepped onto the beach, he saw the rather tragic story it told. A man and a woman fell in love with each other, and met in secret on this beach. Their families found out, and drove them apart. They arranged a marraige for the man, telling him that the woman was already married. The woman was told that she was simply plathing, and that she was used by the man. She married soon after, reaffirming the man's belief in the lie.
Generations later, the man's great great granddaughter met the woman's great great grandson. They hated each other initially, but grew to care and love for another. Their relationship was full of arguments, but the two always made up. They later married on the same beach.
It showed Faron that time could smooth the roughest of stones, and with this, he began to travel wherever he could, and as far away as he could.
Last edited by Folktale on Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
None of my Wild Mountain Equids are available for purchase or trade.
If you have questions about a breeding with one of my characters that was previously agreed upon, please message me. I would prefer not to have my character bred any further, if possible.
My WMEs
Folktale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Vudu #69 Wetstone

Postby Sayna Jaye » Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:05 am

Up!
Sayna Jaye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Folktale » Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:05 am

Bumping! This guy is still open :)
If you have questions about a breeding with one of my characters that was previously agreed upon, please message me. I would prefer not to have my character bred any further, if possible.
My WMEs
Folktale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Folktale » Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:43 am

Bump!
My WMEs
Folktale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby p i n e a p p l e » Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:42 pm

Username: Nikki~Mikki
Location & Explanation: A little cove of a beach, on the coast of Florida. As soon as he stepped onto the beach, he saw the rather tragic story it told. A man and a woman fell in love with each other, and met in secret on this beach. Their families found out, and drove them apart. They arranged a marraige for the man, telling him that the woman was already married. The woman was told that she was simply plathing, and that she was used by the man. She married soon after, reaffirming the man's belief in the lie.
Generations later, the man's great great granddaughter met the woman's great great grandson. They hated each other initially, but grew to care and love for another. Their relationship was full of arguments, but the two always made up. They later married on the same beach.
It showed Faron that time could smooth the roughest of stones, and with this, he began to travel wherever he could, and as far away as he could.
•toyhouse•
Feel free to shoot me a PM if you wanna chat! I'm pretty laidback and friendly haha :)

p i n e a p p l e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Folktale » Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:27 am

Nikki~Mikki wrote:Username: Nikki~Mikki

Congrats! He's all yours :)
My WMEs
Folktale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby p i n e a p p l e » Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:56 am

Thank you :D
•toyhouse•
Feel free to shoot me a PM if you wanna chat! I'm pretty laidback and friendly haha :)

p i n e a p p l e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me