Based on Click to view
Artist Sayna Jaye [gallery]
Time spent 17 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Vudu #68 Baa Baa

Postby Sayna Jaye » Thu May 09, 2013 11:08 am

What is a Vudu?
It is an ungulate native to the jungles of Africa that now also resides in the Louisiana Bayou. They possess a five-point set of antlers, have three toes on each foot. They also have gems in their chest that are thought to be the the source of their psychic abilities.

Vudu Adoption Thread

For this cute man, I want to know how he reacts around sheep.

Feferi wrote:
Username:
Feferi

Vudu Name:
Dallin, meaning "The people's pride"

Height:
12.1 hh

Psychic Power:
Cryokinesis, to a lesser extent. His powers limit to changing temperature as it is perceived by touch. Usually employed to deter unwanted attention, he generally uses it to either freeze or burn the fingers of the curious.

What does he do around sheep?:
This funny little creature finds the oddest of rivalries with sheep. Considering them to be self-centered show-offs, though this belief is a bit hypocritical or perhaps even paranoid on his part, he tends to act far more flamboyantly in their presence. His actions extend from mere appearance, be it holding his head a little higher, to petty aggression, such as discreetly sticking out a hoof to trip a passing sheep.
Last edited by Sayna Jaye on Sun May 19, 2013 10:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
Sayna Jaye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Vudu #67 Baa Baa

Postby It'stoocoldoutside<3 » Thu May 09, 2013 11:11 am

Username: it'stocoldoutside
Vudu Name: Shire
Height: 12.1 hh
Psychic Power: he can read minds
He herds the into groups of three. No more. No less.
But when he is off duty ( :p ) he makes new friends with them. He has no one else to go to.
It'stoocoldoutside<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alme » Sun May 12, 2013 3:12 am

Username:
Feferi

Vudu Name:

Height:
12.1 hh

Psychic Power:
Cryokinesis, to a lesser extent. His powers limit to changing temperature as it is perceived by touch. Usually employed to deter unwanted attention, he generally uses it to either freeze or burn the fingers of the curious.

This funny little creature finds the oddest of rivalries with sheep. Considering them to be self-centered show-offs, though this belief is a bit hypocritical or perhaps even paranoid on his part, he tends to act far more flamboyantly in their presence. His actions extend from mere appearance, be it holding his head a little higher, to petty aggression, such as discreetly sticking out a hoof to trip a passing sheep.
ImageImage

`, spread good vibes
Alme

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sayna Jaye » Mon May 13, 2013 4:44 am

Up!
Sayna Jaye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sayna Jaye » Sun May 19, 2013 2:35 am

Feferi wrote:
Username:
Feferi

Vudu Name:

Height:
12.1 hh

Psychic Power:

Congrats, he's all yours!
Sayna Jaye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me