Based on Click to view
Artist Berkshire [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 6 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
60 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Kiamara # 117 WINNER

Postby Berkshire » Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:59 am

How come no one else is doing these adorable babies?
The lines are amazing!

Well actually, these lines are edited because this little guy as less hair/mane than the typical kiamara. It also spikes and bristles like it's been gelled (it hasn't). Same with his tail tuft.

Keep in mind he is about 1 year old, that makes him a preteen.
Congratulations Shattered.!
You win Derico!

On to the contest!

To win him, you'll need at least a little knowledge of what goes on in the kia community. You'll need to pick an existing kiamara, owned by yourself, a friend, or any random user, and define a relationship between that kiamara and this one. It can be a friend, enemy, mentor, crush/girlfriend, role model, relative, whatever you like!

Code: Select all
Name: Derico
Kiamara of your choice:
Relationship with kiamara:

• Contact the owner of the kiamara of your choice if you want it to be more realistic and natural, especially if personalities come into play.

• The same kiamara may not be used by more than one person.

• You may describe the relationship, or act out a scene between them to show t. Please add 2-4 paragraphs.

• Feel free to "prettify" the form.

• Name: I have chosen a name I see fitting (because during designing I toyed the the idea of keeping him) so I present to you a name. You may override the name if you really feel it doesn't match, but I'd prefer it to be the same. You may also alter it by a few letters if you wish.

If you wish, you may add art of them together, though the main judging will be on the relationship itself and how well you communicate it. (Points for communicating his personality through your description)

Ends: february 10th

Picking a kiamara friend wrote:You don't have to own a kiamara!

It can be a kiamara you own or a kiamara a friend owns. Or if your completely new to the community, you can just pick a random kiamara or visit the CS fanclub or offsite Fan Forum (has chatbox) to ask around and see who's got a kiamara willing to help you.
Last edited by Berkshire on Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:49 am, edited 3 times in total.

Splat

Splat

Splat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kiamara # 117

Postby jern. » Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:03 am

Marking just in case I decide To enter
jern.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Amber. » Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:04 am

Derico (the cutest name ever!)
#78-Larkspur Azure, owned by ○WaterDrops○ Image
Derico and Azure are best of friends, They first met when Derico was exploring in a berry bush, as he was nom noming on a berry a litte fluff bundle around the same size as him bumped into him. the little ball of fluff un- curled and revealed itself, it was another lil' kiamara. Derico watched as the kia shook his fur to rid the nettles that had clung to his fur. After a breif introduction the two Kias began to barrel roll around the long grass for the rest of the day.

Derico and Azure learned alot from eachother through-out their friendship. Azure showed Derico that honesty is always the anwser, and because of that Derico gained trust that had helped him make many friends, and Derico showed Azure new ways of looking at things at taught him to climb trees, Derico found it quite funny when Azure decided to taste tree sap and ran around for an hour with his tounge out trying to rid his mouth of the foul taste. Derico also showed Azure not to judge a book by its cover, which gave the two lil' explorers an advantage when exploring un-know lands.

Other:
When Azure was making master peices from paper and Derico fiddeled about with a sheet of paper for hours with out making something that slightly resembled what he was trying to make (he was tring to make a bird)
Derico found it quite funny when Azure decided to taste tree sap and ran around for an hour with his tounge out trying to rid his mouth of the foul taste.
Derico found a berry bush which had a rather nice tasting berries, he climed into the center of the bush (which has a small gap for him to fit in), after eating thousands of the small berries he fell alseep. When he woke up he wove his way out of the bush. Later on when he went to go and meet Azure he was quite suprised to see Azure burst out laughing, after 10 mins of asking what the matter was Azure pulled him to a puddle, looking down at his reflection he saw only a crimson gloop covering his fur, he must of rubbed against the berries in his sleep! it took hours to was it of but he didnt mind.

Art:
WIP
Last edited by .Amber. on Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:03 am, edited 2 times in total.
Looking to do art trades, If your interested pm me, any skill accepted, <3
.Amber.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lemondropkitten » Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:08 am

Oh my gosh he's so cute. I think I may try ;3
    hey! I'm lemondrop (he/him). I hop on here sporadically.

Image Image Image

spare some love for your
local bugs and spiders.

good morning,
good night.
lemondropkitten

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Deadly Nightshade » Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:47 am

Name: Derico
Kiamara of your choice:
Relationship with kiamara:

W.I.P
10 Years on CS!
Deadly Nightshade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Graysen » Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:58 am

Derico
(pronounced dare-ee-ko)

Splash owned by Bronwyn

Derico and Splash are close cousins, but if you didn't know better, you'd think they were siblings.
- If you'll see, they have a similar underbelly and grey back, as well as stripes, which hints to their relation to start.
- Ever since Derico was newly born, Splash found herself intrigued with Derico. The two spend a lot of time together. Most often you'll find Splash leading him along, and Derico trailing along behind her, biting down lightly on her tail. (He most usually goes after his own tail, but Splash offered hers once she discovered this bad habit of his.)
- Usually the two will be found in a small mess of trouble by the end of the day. Not to say that either of them don't have good intentions; quite the opposite. Splash will speak up and defend her little cousin, most often getting him out of the worst of it all.
- Derico is a bit of a loner, but then, so is Splash. The two just fit.
- However, with both of them being so moody, sometimes Derico set off the smallest thing, the two will have days where they don't get along. Other days however, one of them will be able to make the other see reason and put them back in a good mood.
- Derico's the quieter of the two, though his voice is growing with him. (In front of strangers he'll have to whisper into Splash's ear to have her convey any messages.)
- He's a little too selfish and a little too stubborn, but if anyone can put him in his place when necessary, it's Splash.

(click me) by me
or (click me)
(click me) by Bronwyn, owner of Splash

((Please tell me if any of the larger texts ends up appearing as boxes or errors. Thanks.))
Last edited by Graysen on Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:33 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Image Image
About Graysen:
{ Loves red pandas and Gallifreyan stuffs. }
{ Sorted and content Ravenpuff. }
{ Proud and musical Hoot Owl. }
{ Nerdfighter and collecter of words. }

{ I'm now posting art here and here. }
{ Tumblr and Twitter. }

Image Image
Image Image
{ So much depends upon }
{ a red wheel barrow }
{ glazed with rain water. }
{ ... And upon a blue sky cut }
{ by the branches of the trees above. }
{ So much depends upon }
{ this observer of the universe. }

Image Image
Graysen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Glass Doe » Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:01 am

VERY beautiful baby <3 I would try but i might have my eyes on others ;3
No matter who you are,
what you look like, or where you're from...
You deserve love & acceptance
just like anyone else!

-Michigan-
The Glass Doe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Call Me Hero » Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:10 am

i most certianly shall enter. Now justbto find another Kiamara as I own none of my own.
ImageImageImage
━━━━━━━━

hey y'all, I'm Hero if you
haven't noticed. I've been
a member here for awhile
but I'm not always very active.
PM me if you wanna talk c:
I'm pretty friendly and an avid
BlackIce shipper //bricked
//reminds self to post links

━━━━━━━━
░░❄❄░░░░░
░░❄❄░░░░░
What
goes
better
together
than

and

Image?"

credit
Call Me Hero

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ouija. » Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:20 am

so cute!! Hopefully if I win a kiamara I can try out for this guy <3
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━( TOO )━━━━━━
please read if you're able,
!!! Emergency Commissions !!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
━━━━━━
and i am
WILLING
WILLING
WILLING
WILLING

██████

TO

FIGHT

FOR

ouija.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Redbarrysmoothie » Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:36 am

Oh , I will try (furry eyes)

Derico

Trinity from Miscellaneous

( viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1453036 )

Trinity and Derico are totally best Friends. They Parents knew each other so they have met very soon too, Derico was scared first , like he always is , but soon they known each other better and better. After a while they have been already the biggest Friends.
They have much in common , for exsample they both hate Justin Bieber or Zombies.
Derico is even born one day after her , October 19th , but Trinity is one Year older then him. They even have Nicknames. Derico calls Trinity big sis and Trinity calls him little bro.

Trinity has PPS , that means she will stay young forever. Even if Derico will be grown oneday , that won't tear their Friendship apart. Once Derico asked if the would be still Friends , and Trinity said that she will make sure that they will stay Freinds.

"But what if I just grow to tall for you and...you know..." Derico started carefullly. Trinity just smiled. "Calm down Derico. There's nothing , really nothing that could break that Friendship. Don't worry , I will take care of that , got it?" Derico calmed down and smiled back at his Friend. "Jay , I think your right again." "You mean like always." she smirked. "Hey!" and they both laughed.

Unfortunately , Derico's Parents died of sickness very soon , and his Relatives choose to give him to a Kiamara how was a previous Warrior and good Friend of his Family. That meant Derico wouldn't be able to see Trinity anymore.

"So , it all ends now..." he muttered. "I guess..." Trinity replied sadly. Derico sudddenly hugged her and said : "Don't forget me , big sis." Trinity hugs him back. "I wont , promise." Derico then leaves but not without looking back and smiling with a "Goodbey" look in his face. "Please remember that we are Friends forever!" he shoutes back one last time.

( http://i14.servimg.com/u/f14/17/71/33/40/img_0012.jpg )

( viewtopic.php?f=30&t=1651674 )

Big Sis and little Bro. :) May color if I have Time.

Good so far I think...Thanks again to Miscellaneous and fell free to Pm me if you want anything changed with Trinity's personality. However , I think I gonna fail , but good luck to everybody else. ^-^
Last edited by Redbarrysmoothie on Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:35 am, edited 19 times in total.
Redbarrysmoothie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me